The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
sabrewolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysabrewolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Recent visit of 0845 G88

After reading G88 good reviews, I decided to give her a try. But she was a disappointment. Definitely no repeat for me. I started having doubts of all those reviews. Suspecting schilling.

Review:
Face: Average with a little foxy look. Will be not attractive without the heavy make up. Old lady.
Body: Mature meaty type.
BBBJ: average and scripted to her own way not what you prefer.
FJ: SOP with nothing to write home about. Two positions only. Complained about my penetration is too deep and about if all customer like that she can't work. WTF! I am a paid customer to get my service. Not to worry about how many other guys you can service later or how much money you can make a day. In addition, I don't think my dick is that long. It was her pure tardiness or laziness.
One thing I do agree with some of her reviews. She spent too much time in the shower and merely a non sensual tits rub.
In short, I will not return and don't recommend. Go to waste your money at your own risk. Boycotting her may get her to learn the lesson and starts to work harder.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrewolf View Post
After reading G88 good reviews, I decided to give her a try. But she was a disappointment. Definitely no repeat for me. I started having doubts of all those reviews. Suspecting schilling.

Review:
Face: Average with a little foxy look. Will be not attractive without the heavy make up. Old lady.
Body: Mature meaty type.
BBBJ: average and scripted to her own way not what you prefer.
FJ: SOP with nothing to write home about. Two positions only. Complained about my penetration is too deep and about if all customer like that she can't work. WTF! I am a paid customer to get my service. Not to worry about how many other guys you can service later or how much money you can make a day. In addition, I don't think my dick is that long. It was her pure tardiness or laziness.
One thing I do agree with some of her reviews. She spent too much time in the shower and merely a non sensual tits rub.
In short, I will not return and don't recommend. Go to waste your money at your own risk. Boycotting her may get her to learn the lesson and starts to work harder.
I paid money , walked with g88 to her room. Then I had a change of heart, turned around and take back my $50 from okt, since then I have not been back there. Lucky I did not waste my money. A lot of over 30s Milfield nowadays with out of shape body and cmi look.

I rather fUck a dead fish syt.
Old 31-01-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Recent visit of 0845 G88

I do agree that the standard has dropped way too much in terms of service... Guess she has earn enough and is ready to go home...
Anyway there are still many good WLs out there...

Cheers...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1