The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bros..this thread gng off topic
Old 09-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
The whole Sbf has gone off topic already long time ago bro.

Thanks to certain people chasing out the honest contributors and other sinister stuff which no one wanted to speak up about

Behind the scenes, everyone knows it, but in front of sbf, everyone wait for everyone else to say it first. lol. Such is life...

Since the boss also refused to step in despite complaints, let's just enjoy the tcss and watch sbf decline and fall out of relevance.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House 1615

Yang Yang
1.58m
Perky C cup
BBBJ in the shower
AR ok
Frenching ok
69 ok
FJ above the standard
GFE above expectation
RTF yes if have time
Old 09-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

House 1615 got new WL - Yang Yang?
Old 09-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
House 1615 got new WL - Yang Yang?
Not new,4 months already.
My regular Wl not free.
So i called from 1615 and the girl told me her name Yang Yang
Old 09-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
Not new,4 months already.
My regular Wl not free.
So i called from 1615 and the girl told me her name Yang Yang
If from 1615, should be either Fei Fei or Qin Qin. Unless she is fr 16W15.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
The whole Sbf has gone off topic already long time ago bro.
Hmmm...off topic better than War Zone right

Healthy to have TCSS so that Bonding between samsters will be stronger

Authentic FR only sent via PM nowadays to avoid Zapping and CyberBullying
Old 09-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...off topic better than War Zone right

Healthy to have TCSS so that Bonding between samsters will be stronger

Authentic FR only sent via PM nowadays to avoid Zapping and CyberBullying
Yep! That's the way we roll these days.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
If from 1615, should be either Fei Fei or Qin Qin. Unless she is fr 16W15.
The house next to the 1637 not 1649.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Baby Xiao Yun Still So Loving! 1606A

House: 1606A
Face: 7.2/10 (slutty look)
Height: 165 cm
Body: 7.5/10 (fair & smooth complexion, B boob)
Bath: 9/10 (thorough cleaning, soapy boob massage,bbbj)
AR: 9.5/10 (she is very good, takes her time and she enjoys it)
Foreplay: 8/10 (good butt massage, catbath, french)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction, much variants)
FJ: 8/10 (good stamina, nice moaning, easily wet)
GFE: 8/10 (no rush, very loving, not commercial)

Never regret.
Thanks bro for reminding us about her, I also never visit her long time liao. I remember her shiok and relaxing long AR and her big round Ass so I decided to pay her a visit, we have a good time talking and laughing so I told her this time I want to service her until she cum because I remember her orgasm is real! So I gently stroke her clit while I kiss her and french her and a couple of time she grasp for her breath then she told me she 受不了啦, but I ignore her and grab her boobs and suck and lick then I stroke her clit again this time it is swollen and wet, I told her I want to use KY so she gave me some and I apply on her pussy then I tickle the clit gently, this time she say again 我受不了!Then I finger fuck her pussy hard, her eyes and mouth wide open and she gave a few loud moan then I stop. She ask why I stop, I say I need to smoke she was like 坏蛋!But I don't care I still get my ciggi and smoke then she gave me bbbj while I smoke, I was surprised it actually feels quite good to smoke and get a bbbj at the same time. Then when my cock is rock solid hard she cap me and start to cowgirl me hard while I was still sitting there and smoking, I grab her boobs hard and then she rock rock a few times very hard then she came, she was twitching when she cum but it was a good feeling for me. I kill my ciggi and she climb on top of me and kiss me. The rest is like what you said very horny, put in a lot of effort to please. Engaging her sure no worry about wasting money. Very Good service!

Last edited by FuckMeBaby3; 14-03-2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
After reading the review, Zhi Han from 1608 got my attention. Took a look but to me she does not look like China air stewardess at all, neither her look nor temperament. To me average look, definitely not 8. Quite big breasts but her body also large, did not give me the slim long legs impression. Maybe we took different China airlines lol. Her look did not attract me, did not try.
She Actually reminds me of Jeanette Aw! HaHa!
Old 10-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Any gal recommended that can on par with ex 1612 Ling Ling who went back liao?
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 10-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Sometimes I'm surprised at the attitude of some okt. Economy is bad, business is bad, and still want to show attitude to customers and not run their shop properly.

*shakes head*
Old 10-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes I'm surprised at the attitude of some okt. Economy is bad, business is bad, and still want to show attitude to customers and not run their shop properly.

*shakes head*
GO and see house 1649 even worse.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

*shakes head*
Most geylang licensed OKT are gangster background, never will expect them to show good attitude towards certain customers.
They think they are still living in the 70s , 80s, 90s, generations.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1