The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2017, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

I have not been to Pattaya, but seems like many ladyboys and upgraded body parts. But since i am visiting BKK in a few weeks, may as well try right?

Any bros got lobang for Big tit gals in Pattaya? Prefer natural but happy if they are just large. Happy to report any findings.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
I have not been to Pattaya, but seems like many ladyboys and upgraded body parts.
I like the phrase 'upgraded body parts' 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 26-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have not been to Pattaya, but seems like many ladyboys and upgraded body parts. But since i am visiting BKK in a few weeks, may as well try right?

Any bros got lobang for Big tit gals in Pattaya? Prefer natural but happy if they are just large. Happy to report any findings.

bro, i saw a natural tua neh bu in pattaya baccara agogo, but dark skinned. she is easily a D cup, all soft and bouncy hahaha. pretty also. when she came on stage and removed her bikini top, all eyes were on her gigantic tits. but having said that, dun just go to pattaya just for her la. i used to frequent BKK (i'm an agg fan), but after pattaya, i would think the agg bars in BKK is too small...or has pattaya spoilt the market?!
Old 26-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Pattaya Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
bro, i saw a natural tua neh bu in pattaya baccara agogo, but dark skinned. she is easily a D cup, all soft and bouncy hahaha. pretty also. when she came on stage and removed her bikini top, all eyes were on her gigantic tits. but having said that, dun just go to pattaya just for her la. i used to frequent BKK (i'm an agg fan), but after pattaya, i would think the agg bars in BKK is too small...or has pattaya spoilt the market?!
Bangkok Agogo Bars = Supermarkets
Pattaya Agogo Bars = Hypermarts

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 26-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Pattaya agogo not tao (桃) bao meh? hahaha
Old 26-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pattaya agogo not tao (桃) bao meh? hahaha
555 tao your head lah!

Later tio Alibaba how!?

Old 26-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
auroran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros out there can help with this question? Is it flooding over there in Pattaya?
Old 26-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroran View Post
Any bros out there can help with this question? Is it flooding over there in Pattaya?

I was in Pattaya few days ago. None of the flooding that you mentioned.
Old 26-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

But beware of the falling coconuts along beach road though...this week got 1 farang kena hit by coconut and died-ed.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

haha that's funny

I like to think than Bangkok agogo scene is like 7-11. Pattaya agogo scene is like shengsiong!
Old 27-01-2017, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
But beware of the falling coconuts along beach road though...this week got 1 farang kena hit by coconut and died-ed.
Wah got so suay or not. Of all the ways to die, through a falling coconut would leave me eternally unable to RIP man. Imagine the amount of grievances.
Old 27-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

There are some agogo bar feature topless dancing and even topless and bottomless i.e. naked dancing. My memory is Electric Blue, Iron Club, Superbaby Agogo and Paradise Agogo in Pattaya are all in this category.
There are few others too.

You can judge each pair of tits is big and natural or whatever and pick.
Old 27-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get1Cow View Post
Any bro can recommend nice place for 2 night stay at Pattaya? Going with friend on 6-7 Feb, then back to BKK
Best place is Sabai Resort on 2nd road. Girl Friendly hotel, Cheap & Best
Old 27-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's not a coconut but a small tree branch. Looking at the size of the tree branch I think normally it would not cause much injury to an adult but this Italian retiree was oredi in his 70s and fragile so even a small injury was able to kill him. Condolences to his family and RIP.
Old 28-01-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
mustachio99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

For BKK - have second hand recent information of massive natural rack at Shark Bar gogo. 40G cup silicon reported at Kitty Spa, name Jennifer, should be able to find her on their website. Intel from mid last year, massive silicon rack on slim girl as Suzy Wong gogo, name Pat, #52.

For Pattaya, look for Lala at Sapphire gogo (natural full DD on super slim frame), she's expensive. Palace gogo huge silicon rack on cute girl, name Kie #118. Iron Club had a few good options as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1