The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 09:13 PM
nathanwu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
massage jakarta?

massage jakarta

is there any place can enjoy massage jakarta near red top?

full course

plz tell me name location and price

thanks
Old 15-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: massage jakarta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwu View Post
massage jakarta

full course

thanks
Hi Bro get a cab and go towards Kota and there lot of spas and brothels, for start try stadium.
By the way stay with blue bird cab they are the safer ones.
My two cents.
Old 22-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yumcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I rarely post here, but I hope I can contribute a little.

My favourite place to try is Stadium and Travel. More towards Travel of late. It has hotel rooms for overnight stay if you prefer it. Don't know the rate though, as I never stayed there. I think it is located at Jalan Mangga Besar XII.

The good about these places is there are lots of girls, and unlike in Massage Spas and KTV, you don't have to sweet talk them to get FJ, and price is fix.

The entrance to the lounge is located to the left of the hotel lobby entrance. Once in, you will be given a locker number (without a locker key, because there is no locker). Inside, there is a huge hall with a bar and tables for the guest. To the left there are 3~4 sofas with lots of girls to choose from, so you can just browse around and have a look at them first.

Take a seat by any of the empty table, and a mamasan will approach you. You can tell her which one you want or describe your preference and let her look up one for you. She will bring the girl over, and you can have a chat first before deciding you want her or swap to another girl.

If you don't like what you see on the front sofas, there are still sofas at the back. Take yourself across the hall, past the stage in the back of the room. Next to the stage there is a door that leads to the pool area. There are few sofas with girls there. You can invite the girls for a game of pool first if you like.

Once you decided your are ready for a FJ, you can tell the mamasan which of the girl you want. The girl will take you thru the stairs and through the labyrinth of many rooms to the appointed room for execution.

A standard FJ will cost you around IDR285,000 (about SGD45) for 45 mins 1 shot. Give tips to the girl if you enjoy their services, an average tips is about IDR50,000 (SGD7.50). Major credit cards are accepted here, but an additional charge of about IDR7,500 will be included for card fee.

Other recommended place include Classic Spa at Sawah Besar, similar service and situation with more selection of girls. They have several categories of local girls as well as Uzbek, Chinese, Thai, etc. Been there once with a friend. Not a bad place. Scheduled stripshows are availble.
Old 22-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumcum View Post
Hi bros,

My favourite place to try is Stadium and Travel. More towards Travel of late. It has hotel rooms for overnight stay if you prefer it. Don't know the rate though, as I never stayed there. I think it is located at Jalan Mangga Besar XII.

The good about these places is there are lots of girls, and unlike in Massage Spas and KTV, you don't have to sweet talk them to get FJ, and price is fix.

The entrance to the lounge is located to the left of the hotel lobby entrance. Once in, you will be given a locker number (without a locker key, because there is no locker). Inside, there is a huge hall with a bar and tables for the guest. To the left there are 3~4 sofas with lots of girls to choose from, so you can just browse around and have a look at them first.

Take a seat by any of the empty table, and a mamasan will approach you. You can tell her which one you want or describe your preference and let her look up one for you. She will bring the girl over, and you can have a chat first before deciding you want her or swap to another girl.

If you don't like what you see on the front sofas, there are still sofas at the back. Take yourself across the hall, past the stage in the back of the room. Next to the stage there is a door that leads to the pool area. There are few sofas with girls there. You can invite the girls for a game of pool first if you like.

Once you decided your are ready for a FJ, you can tell the mamasan which of the girl you want. The girl will take you thru the stairs and through the labyrinth of many rooms to the appointed room for execution.

A standard FJ will cost you around IDR285,000 (about SGD45) for 45 mins 1 shot. Give tips to the girl if you enjoy their services, an average tips is about IDR50,000 (SGD7.50). Major credit cards are accepted here, but an additional charge of about IDR7,500 will be included for card fee.

Other recommended place include Classic Spa at Sawah Besar, similar service and situation with more selection of girls. They have several categories of local girls as well as Uzbek, Chinese, Thai, etc. Been there once with a friend. Not a bad place. Scheduled stripshows are availble.
Hi Bro,
Good report, are you local, seem to know a lot about the Kota area. This is a really nice bro that gives new in info instead of Alxies, Malboro and sumo, they also have the these kind of services but cost a bomb.
I was wondering if bro yumcum is the owner of the joint? No shame to promo your own bizz. I think Bro qibye is owner one of these kind of bizz.
Love to hear more from you.
My humble two cents.
Old 22-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumcum View Post
Hi bros,

Hi Bros,

What is the rate like for Classic Spa
Old 23-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
qibye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwu View Post
massage jakarta

full course

thanks
Walking distance are Emporivm SPA (across Red Top) and Classic (about 10 min walk), price for massage are ranging from 180K to 350K depending on the room.
For extra service usually just tip the girl between 300K to 500K.

If you want cheaper one just go to Tropical SPA and if you stay at Red Top I can ask my driver to pick you up, we have massage ++ package which is FJ with the freelancer for 45 minute and 1.5 hours massage just only for 359K inclusive the use of facility (Sauna, Steam, Hot Pool and Cold Poll) and 1 condom.
Old 23-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qibye View Post
Walking distance are Emporivm SPA (across Red Top) and Classic (about 10 min walk), price for massage are ranging from 180K to 350K depending on the room.
For extra service usually just tip the girl between 300K to 500K.

If you want cheaper one just go to Tropical SPA and if you stay at Red Top I can ask my driver to pick you up, we have massage ++ package which is FJ with the freelancer for 45 minute and 1.5 hours massage just only for 359K inclusive the use of facility (Sauna, Steam, Hot Pool and Cold Poll) and 1 condom.
Hi Bro Qibye,
I am at the moment at Emporivm SPA, they told me that you rarely comes over here so heartbroken[hahah] not to see you here I think I will see you again at Tropical SPA on my next trp. Nice to see you have a full services spa, with the pick up and all.
My humble two cents.
Old 23-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi Bro Qibye,
I am at the moment at Emporivm SPA, they told me that you rarely comes over here so heartbroken[hahah] not to see you here I think I will see you again at Tropical SPA on my next trp. Nice to see you have a full services spa, with the pick up and all.
My humble two cents.
Are you still there? I can go there right now, Tropical and Emporivm are not far away, that's why I can pick bros who stay at Red Top or Alilla

What is your plan tonight?

Call me at 0817711333
Old 24-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Qibye

I am now in Jakarta and have a free night tomorrow 24 Apr.

Interested in the Tropical SPA Massage ++ package (FJ with the freelancer for 45 minute and 1.5 hours massage just only for 359K inclusive the use of facility - Sauna, Steam, Hot Pool and Cold Poll and 1 condom) you mentioned.

Do they accept credit cards?

What's the address?

Any chance to meet up with you if I go there tomorrow night?

I am staying at JW Marriot.

Best Rgds.
Old 24-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Are you still there? I can go there right now, Tropical and Emporivm are not far away, that's why I can pick bros who stay at Red Top or Alilla

What is your plan tonight?

Call me at 0817711333
Hi Bro Qibye,
Thank you for your reply, but I had finish with my message, I think her no was 79 red hair nice boobs not too big.
Could you pm me who are big at Emporivm?
Thanks.
Will be sure to contact you the next time I am in town.
Regards.
Old 24-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Hi Qibye

I am now in Jakarta and have a free night tomorrow 24 Apr.

Interested in the Tropical SPA Massage ++ package (FJ with the freelancer for 45 minute and 1.5 hours massage just only for 359K inclusive the use of facility - Sauna, Steam, Hot Pool and Cold Poll and 1 condom) you mentioned.

Do they accept credit cards?

What's the address?

Any chance to meet up with you if I go there tomorrow night?

I am staying at JW Marriot.

Best Rgds.
I will be at Tropical SPA tonight, what time will you be coming here? make sure to come here before 9 PM because last booking for FL is 9:15 PM and last booking for therapist is 10:30 PM.

Tropical SPA address is Ruko Roxy Mas block C1 no 19-20-21 and we do accept credit card Visa and Mastercard.
Old 24-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will be at Tropical SPA tonight, what time will you be coming here? make sure to come here before 9 PM because last booking for FL is 9:15 PM and last booking for therapist is 10:30 PM.

Tropical SPA address is Ruko Roxy Mas block C1 no 19-20-21 and we do accept credit card Visa and Mastercard.
Just get back to the hotel. I will change my clothes and shoot straight to your place. Tak boleh Tahan Already!

Roughly how far is your place from my hotel JW Marriot??
Old 25-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi Bro,
Good report, are you local, seem to know a lot about the Kota area. This is a really nice bro that gives new in info instead of Alxies, Malboro and sumo, they also have the these kind of services but cost a bomb.
I was wondering if bro yumcum is the owner of the joint? No shame to promo your own bizz. I think Bro qibye is owner one of these kind of bizz.
Love to hear more from you.
My humble two cents.

Tropical spa is a nice place too. In Roxy square. It may be older place, but sure to get at least a HJ or FJ.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Just get back to the hotel. I will change my clothes and shoot straight to your place. Tak boleh Tahan Already!

Roughly how far is your place from my hotel JW Marriot??
Sorry can't accompany you too late yesterday night since Friday is my golf day, but too bad it was raining so I cancel my golf.

I supposed that you have a very good time yesterday, where is the FR?
Old 25-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry can't accompany you too late yesterday night since Friday is my golf day, but too bad it was raining so I cancel my golf.

I supposed that you have a very good time yesterday, where is the FR?
Hi Bro Qibye,
Big Q because you are the man, would love to join you in a golf game, if you do not mind. I could not say anything bad about your two places and your services on this forum is the best.
Ps Could I ask for your help, if you got the time I would like my questions be answer, at you leisure.
Thanks.
My humble two cents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread