The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
RedFurBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage along Changi road

It seems like another fully booked Sunday for Mimi
I’m sure those bro what has got a slot with her has experienced her wonderful skill n service - for those who haven’t tried, pls book early to avoid disappointment!

She’s so busy that I can’t even get a slot - sob sob
Old 21-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Can up my points? I’ll give u detailed breakdown of my happiness
Thanks, pls pm me the fr
Old 23-04-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Hope Mimi is back to her normal soon

A saga has affected her mood as she was bullied at work
So these are things that happen behind the smiling facade that gives u good services, the pain they have to endure, but it also explains that she’s a soft hearted person and will always treat the customers with sincerity

Do support Mimi to experience the sincere wholehearted good massage and skilful fingers
Old 23-04-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So these are things that happen behind the smiling facade that gives u good services, the pain they have to endure, but it also explains that she’s a soft hearted person and will always treat the customers with sincerity

Do support Mimi to experience the sincere wholehearted good massage and skilful fingers
Who’s this MiMi?
Old 23-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

got super happy bo?
Old 23-04-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
got super happy bo?
Mimi's joint is a Cat1 joint. Only basic Happy experience is available.
Old 23-04-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Mimi's joint is a Cat1 joint. Only basic Happy experience is available.
ok noted. thks for info
upz you my humble 18s
Old 24-04-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mimi should be back to her form tmrw so guys who have wanted to book her but not able to due to her inaction should make ur booking 1st thing in the morning to secure ur very own slot with the most skilful hands in the east - trying is believing so what r u guys waiting for? :P
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Mimi should be back to her form tmrw so guys who have wanted to book her but not able to due to her inaction should make ur booking 1st thing in the morning to secure ur very own slot with the most skilful hands in the east - trying is believing so what r u guys waiting for? :P
Can share ctc to try 😃🙏🙏🙏
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblock View Post
Can share ctc to try 😃🙏🙏🙏