The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

Jill, Amanda & Esther (cont)

I banged away at her really hard and from the grimace on her face, it was obvious I was hurting her. I leaned over and told her to face down. She did as I told and jutted up her ass waiting for me to fuck her from behind. I plunged in and she jerked back momentarily in pain before I slowed down my stroke to let her get accustomed. I fucked her slowly and hard from behind, and she steadily wiggled her ass to meet my forward stroke. I tried to move faster, but I could feel my cock curling against the walls of her cunt and the wrong direction it was curling was causing her some pain while producing equal amounts of pleasure. Harder and harder we fucked until she turned around to whisper that she could not take any more and I told her to sit on me.

I withdrew my cock and lay down on the bed and she positioned her cunt just above my cock. On her knees, she rubbed her cunt against my cock head, teasing me tremendously and lowering herself on me by about an inch before lifting up again. I enjoyed it but could take no more after about a minute or so of this teasing and proceeded to grab her at the hips and pull her down her onto my dick. I impaled her and pushed up to meet those 'lips of hers. After a few violent humps, I put my finger to her clit and rubbed it gently. Her wet finger and rubbed it against her nipple getting her self more than wet now. I could feel her cunt juice flowing down my legs by now.

She found her rhythm again and started going in circular motions over my hips and dick. Then she got off her knees and squat over me, lifting her self up and down harder and harder.

Soon she was bouncing away on my dick. "oooohhhhh ooooooo yessss..fuck me hard fuck me Jack ooooooo that's so good" I fucked her deep and thrust to meet her downward motion, and it was more than a little violent now. Then whole bed was rocking as we both went faster, almost reaching our climax. "Yeessssssssss.. I'm cuuuuuummmmmminng. Oh god..yes" she ground herself hard on me as I felt my cock ready to ejaculate once more. I lifted her up off me and lay her down straddling across her chest. My cock was pointed straight at her face as I jerked away. She helped by sucking at it while I pulled away faster at myself, then her hands took over. Her cum juice had already made my cock easy to jerk away fast and furious. "Cum on my face again ooooohhhhh yesss" And I let her have her wish planting a big load on her cheek. She closed her eyes as another shot hit her eyelids. She then took my cock into her mouth and sucked me till the last drop. By then, I was totally wasted.

------------------------------------------

thanks bro tarelight for upping my points. will post more if more brothers asked for them.. got quite a number of stories to go
Old 01-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

btw, can the loser (did not put his nick down) who zapped me with "show some respect to rival teams!" pls identify yourself. I cannot understand what your comment was with regards to my posting of OES stories?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro snake got more story last time like lilian uncle gf .......... U can find it .......thks bro
Old 04-03-2009, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, hope to see more

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 04-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
onlyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omg, the legendary OES stories... 轰动一时,前无古人,后无来者。 对他的仰慕,是如江山流水,滔滔不绝,有如黄河泛滥,一发不可收拾。。
Old 04-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

repaying those bro who upz me.. thks

forum down yest when I wanted to post...

So as I left Esther's place, I glanced at my watch and realised that it was almost 6am already. Great! I don't have to fork out for midnight charge even. After finishing off our 3 hours of ecstasy, Esther hugged me and looked me straight in my eyes before saying, "So...that's what we both missed out all those years ago?"

I could only reply, "I suppose...But you think we should try the emotion thing out again? Just to be sure that we did not miss a chance for each other." I was really pushing my luck because this gorgeous lass had just made wild love to me and here I am getting all sensitive and sentimental. In many ways, I think what everybody says is true about your first real love: You always have a special spot in your heart for them. With things at such a low point between me and Jill, I was thinking I might as well explore other possibilities right? But you my earnest reader must obviously know how it turned out as this is all a flashback!

Esther finally smiled at me and said, "You really want to get stuck with me again? You hardly know if I am still the same person after all these years. We had great sex, which is not the same as having a great relationship." As she was saying this, she continued to hug me and by the end of her sentence, she got up, gave me a peck on the cheek and glided slowly into the bathroom to wash up. I took it as my cue to take my leave.

Quietly, I dressed up and sat at the edge of the bed contemplating what had happened and then thoughts of Jill flashed right across my mind like a bolt of lightning. I moved towards the bathroom door, rapped gently on it. A few seconds later, Esther opened and looked at me dreamily (maybe the Long Islands were still floating in my system) and I kissed her one last time before saying goodbye. As she went back into the shower, I casually dropped one of my name cards on her dressing table hoping against hope that she might decided to call me out one of these nights.

When I got home, my thoughts of the wild passion-play between Esther and I were slowly edged away by the images of Jill and me spending quiet afternoons reading in each others company. Of course the the thoughts of Jill giving me good head also swayed into my mind. And these thoughts flooded my dreams as I hit my bed at home. I didn't wake up till 4pm when my phone rang. I jumped up out of bed and picked up the receiver. The voice that greeted me from the other end was none other than Jill. She had called because she missed me. Sometimes I think I am so lucky to be able to have a girl like her who can take the shit I deal out and yet be able to still love me. And till today, I thank Esther for that great night where she gave me pleasure before showing me enlightenment.

Now back to the present...

I am back home and waiting for Jill to get back. My heart is thumping a little hard seeing as I had just cheated on Jill again and this time with no less a person than her best friend. My only redemption was that I had not really fucked Amanda yet. I say yet.
As Jill stpped in the door, she looked dog tired and I was a little glad at first because it meant I might not need to get my little brother working again. I was almost home free until we both got into my mattress which I slept with on the floor. As she hugged me, her left hand made its way into my boxers and started fiddling with my tired dick. Oh my god! it was good, but boy did I feel sore after the rough-housing Jill and given me earlier followed by Amanda's heavenly blowjob in the cinema. As she lightly caressed and brushed across my dickhead, I could not resist her or she would suspect something. She whispered, "I hope you have been good. Did you get turned on by Amanda's cleavage today? I saw you trying to cop a look you dirty old man." Boy if only she knew how much of a look (and feel) I got today.

Her expert fingers had now brought my cock to almost full attention by now and I was entirely at her mercy. "Even if you had done anything, I don't give a fuck because your cock is mine, and you better fuck me when I want you to. You here..." I was more than willing to oblige her, and I got myself turned on by flashing back all of my sex-ploits today. Together with Jill's pulling and stroking, I was nice and hard again. I pulled off the singlet she always wore whenever she slept over and licked her nips greedily. We kissed and it was electrifying. As I thrust my penis into her hand she responded by using her other hand to squeeze my butt cheeks and massage it. It was getting hot, and yet we had to keep it down.

It was all getting all a bit too much for me as Jill pulled me towards her crotch. I had hardly thought it to be possible but here I was getting another hard-on. At the back of my mind, I was thinking that I was lucky to have an erection to mask the extra-curricular activity I had with Amanda. "GLad to see that you are up for more fun...were you naughty?" Jill whispered as she felt my excitement. I sensed that this might be my chance to sneak in a little white lie. So I quickly replied, "Well...errrr...I kinda had a bit of fun with myself earlier on...the thoughts of us in the toilet earlier tonight had me really excited...and since I didn't think I was gonna see you again tonight, I thought why not." There. I did it and hopefully, she would buy it.

All this time, she did not break the hold she had over my hard cock, massaging it and having a royally good time with it as if it was Play-Doh. Of course, I had my share of fun, pinching at her nipple, and bringing it to attention. Occasionally popping the cherry into my greedy mouth as I gasped my pathetic lie.

"Are you sure you were thinking of us or Mandy's great heaving boobs?" She sighed as her hand worked away at grabbing my attention. At the same time, I was getting a little tensed that Amanda might have really played me out on this one. Were the two of them in this together? "I bet you would really love to get your lips around her melons, licking away at her little pink raisin nips...don't you?" she almost growled as she increased her tempo on my cock.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

Time to think. All this was incredibly sexy as she was really arousing me with her raunchy talk of Amanda while I am also getting a mite worried. Steadily, I decided to nudge her head down towards my love-stick and get her to stop making insinuations by stuffing her mouth with my cock. Jill instinctively knew what I wanted and reciprocated by sliding herself down to my cock. She took one look at me and placed her lips over the tip of my cock. Kissing it gently, she pursed her lips and steadily forced my dick in between her lips, sliding into her mouth.

All this while, she was looking straight at me, with just a slight glint in her eyes. She held my dick at the base and inched my cock ever more into her mouth until I could feel the tip of my cock-head touching the back of her throat. It was not yet all the way in, but the feeling was exquisite. Then she let me slide out again steadily, building up the mounting tension in me as her lips encircled around my shaft, moisting it as she moved out. Inside her mouth, her tongue was performing black magic on my cock-head. Using just the tip of her tongue, she lightly flicked at the rim of the head. Making gentle circles round and round as her lips moved up and then down again. I was writhing in waves of sensations which pulsed from my dick all the way up my spine and to the tips of my fingers.

As I could take no more of this teasing, I moved to get up and move her down to the mattress. I was more than a little rough with her as I pinned her down under me. At times we do enjoy having a bit of rough sex, and this was one of those times where I was going to ram her so hard she would have no more suspicions of me (even though I did cheat, that wasn't the point I guess at this moment). From my body language, she knew what I was up to and went a little limp while at the same time attempted feebly to resist me.

Using my feet, I pried her legs apart and prepared to enter her. She moved her hand to guide my cock and I loosened to let her do so. Positioning me at the entrance to her now totally soaked cunt hole, I plunged right in and showed no mercy. She felt all of my 6 inches instantly and almost let out a faint cry. Once inside, I was not about to let up and started pumping her for everything that I was worth. She let out soft moans of pain tinged with pleasure. I timed my strokes such that I was humping her with maximum strength on my entry stroke, while pulling out almost entirely. From a push-up position, I laid my torso onto hers to hug her and bite at her earlobes. Whispering in her ears, "You like that? You want me to fuck you harder?" All she could was to moan in my ear dreamily, "Oh yes."

"Fuck me harder....ooooohhh....come on Jack, you can fuck me harder....I want it....uunnnggghhhh....yessss" she moaned away at me. I was banging away at her so hard our flesh was producing slapping sounds. Just then, I moved to position her to ride me. She again knew what I wanted and obliged by getting up to straddle me. Once she was in position, she was humping me like she was in heat. In fact, I suspected that she was based on what I had witnessed that day. I said she was a nympho, but her actions were a little more drastic today.

As I arched my back to meet her wild grinding, I knew it was not going to be long before I empty my load. Having already cum once inside her today, I didn't want to take another chance and yanked her off of me. She leaned back and lay back on the mattress as I took my cock in my hand and jerked away furiously on it aiming my load to hit her right on her breasts. Jill was still writhing and rubbing her tits when I was jerking away, then she helped by cupping my balls before eventually taking over the jerking just as I was about to cum. When she saw the first shot shoot out and fly toward her, she increased her speed and rhythm, gripping me harder. The ridges of her fingers rubbing against the sensitivity of my cockhead. As the load was my third of the day, it was not the biggest I ever had. She milked me for all I got though and soon I had to just collapse backwards onto the mattress, drained.

RING! RING! My phone went as I rubbed my eyes. They were about as sore as my cock when I got up to answer the phone. "Morning sleepy head!" and from across the line I could hear Amanda's chirpy voice. I looked at my watch and realised that it was already 11am. Jill had already left for the office but it was Saturday and I thanked god that it was. I really didn't know what I would have done if I had to go to the office.

"So anything happened last night between you and Jill?" Amanda had the cheek to ask. I told her what happened and that I was pretty glad I managed to get a good night's sleep. She couldn't help giggling and I felt strangely turned on by her voice. It hit me all over again that the night before had been just my fantasy come true. I had finally screwed my girlfriend's best friend and lived to have sex with her again after that. The thought of the cute pink nipples on Amanda, so soft and cushiony to the touch brought my already prominent morning erection to full hilt. I had to know now what Amanda wanted.

"Nothing. Just kinda bored on a boring Saturday morning. With nothing to do except watch TV and be alone as nobody's at home to bug me," she rambled in a matter-of-fact tone when in reality I knew that she really wanted to me to go over to her place and give her the banging that I owed her. Then the question popped just like her breasts when they were released from her bra. "You wanna come over and hang out?"
Old 04-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

Jill, Amanda & Esther (END)

Now Amanda was smart because she knew I would not say no and it would not seem at all weird to Jill who was used to me spending time mindlessly with Amanda. But that was before we discovered that we both had a lot of fun screwing with each other. But nonetheless, it was going to be a relatively smooth ride as I knew that Jill was going to be tired from her hard day at work. So of course I accepted Amanda's offer. I quickly went to the bathroom to bathe, and have a quick shave. A change of clothes and a pack of condoms from my supplies and I was off.

As I rang on Mandy's doorbell, something I had done so many times in the past, my heart raced like it had never done before. I was going to her house to get laid! I checked my breath to make sure I didn't smell like a pig and waited patiently (or rather the opposite) for Mandy to open the door. I could see her peering through the peephole and made a funny face at her. She was already laughing when she opened the door for me. I stepped in and tried to be careful not to be too presumptuous of what might happen as I was pretty afraid it might not actually occur. "Let's go to my room," she said casually.

Amanda's room is nicely decked out with her own small TV, hi-fi and attached bathroom. Great in times when you needed to make out. SO many times in the past while here with Jill, I found myself in Mandy's bathroom poring over her delicious underwear, and imagining what they looked like decked on her. She like underwired bras due to her tit's size and always lacy or translucent, but never padded. For a girl like her, she hardly needed more padding. As it is, guys usually talked to her tits than her face, so she wasn't about to ask for more unnecessary attention. As I plonked myself down on her bed, she told me she was going to take a shower just as I rang the doorbell. From where I sat, the curve of her breasts were visible through her T-shirt. She still had a bra on (which I found out previously from Jill was pretty common.

As the door was closed, she casually took off her t-shirt as she headed towards the bathroom. The t-shirt just left her head and was thrown onto the floor and I had a great view of her back. Her white bra was one of those see-through things which I discovered as she turned around to give me a come-hither look. My cock started to grow in my pants and I had to adjust myself awkwardly with out using my hands. Amanda saw my obvious excitement and moved towards me. I reached out to touch those bountiful bosoms as well as to draw her upon me.

He collapsed in a heap on the bed, kissing and groping. I loved to look at a girl in a nice lacy see-through bra, rubbing those nipples against the silky material. It was heavenly for me and for her as well as far as I can tell. I tried my best not to be too hard as I know how sensitive some girls tits can get. I squeezed them gently, caressing them and feeling their texture against my fingers. At the same time she tried rather clumsily to unbuckle my belt and remove my pants. In the end, I had to give a hand and help her. When she managed to free my little brother, it was gasping for air. She then straddled my chest wearing a huge grin on her face, using her right hand to grab my cock while I massaged her breasts still. I made to tug down her bra to reveal her breasts, giving them an occasional squeeze between my fingers.

I was just getting into the momentum when she stopped and got up and moved towards the bathroom again. I thought to my self, "Fuck! She's cockteasing me!" But how wrong I was when she motioned for me to follow her. And follow I did as we made our way to her shower. I scrambled out of my clothes as she removed her panties, which were matching her white bra. Letting my dick lead the way as it pointed to the bathroom, I was ready for another round of ecstasy.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

whew.. juz posted 3 sequel to end Jill, Armanda & Esther.

Will be posting Judy Jie next... stay tuned.

will look for lilian uncle gf suggested by bro tan707070. not sure i read that one.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

hmmm.. on second thought.. i think Bee Lian would be better.

Bee Lian

BeeLian was my secondary four classmate … she is an Indonesian Chinese and is actually two years older than me even when we were in the same grade. She was not the pretty face type … has a Lian kind of look … definite CFM … but she is very busty … 36" at minimum … maybe she played a lot of volleyball – people always tells me that playing volleyball could expand the boob-compartment – anyway, BeeLian was very sporty … and chio … and horny … there was always plenty of rich Indonesian male school mates hanging around her … doing things for her, buying her drinks and staff … and she always liked to keep the first, or even two, top buttons opened … flashing her boobs whenever possible to attract those horny male-dogs to hang around her … and she seldom wore sport shorts under her school skirt – most girls at that time would practise that – I ever heard of her being fucked in the school toilet by a gangster before … not surprised … I never liked her … always bossy … zi zi cha cha … snobbish … thinking that money over everything … PHEW! BIG FUCK!! From the way it seemed, she did not like me either … I always imagined to cramp my cock into that zi zi cha cha mouth of her and shut the fuck up of her …
It was during a class drama rehearsal … she played a zi cha horny ah-soh arguing with some aunties in the wet market – the teacher sure had a good sense of humour to pick her for the role – as she was late and coming right after her volleyball practice, she was still wearing the school t … soaked with sweat … her boobs jiggled liked volley balls in there and I could not remove my gaze from her front … she noticed my stare … and she did more unnecessary bending before me to arouse me further … I felt my cock straining against my sport shorts and was getting very uncomfortable … fear that someone could notice the obvious bulge in my groin … back at those time, my school being an Chinese conventional school, I could say that many of the local guys here had never bed a girl before … except me … who had the first sexual experience with judy-jie … anyway, I felt liked going into the toilet and jerked myself off … or maybe I should drop by at Judy's salon later to get my head washed – the other head that is – in a part … BeeLian stumbled over the AV cables and fell … I was just standing behind her – I played the fish seller – and she fell back into my arms … we collided and both fell to the floor … her ass pressed hard onto my groin and I could no longer resist the temptation … my cock sprang within the shorts and I pressed him hard between her ass cheeks … I was sure I heard her oooohhhhhed … and I was sure she felt my hardness in her ass crank … she sat on my lap for quite a while, pretending that she was in shock … not to be noticed by others, I pretended to get up as I gyrated my hip … grinding my cock deeper into her crank … and I pretended that she had bumped into my stomach so that I could coil my body to hide the embarrassment between my legs … I even managed to take a deep glance down her t's neckline at her fucking big breasts when she wasleaned back onto me on the floor … when the practice was over, it was about #### … I was on duty that evening to clean up before we leave … after the rest was gone, I relaxed lying on the center stage … my mind strayed back to what happened earlier and I stroked my cock tenderly … recapped of BeeLian's ass … breasts … and how I wished to cramp my cock there and then into her from behind … soon, I had a raging hardon … and I told myself to hurry home … maybe I could still catch up with Judy-jie … some of the props were to be kept in the female changing room, so I anyhow gathered them and rushed into the female changing room … after I dumped the stuffs down, I saw BeeLian's school t hanging on a chair … she must have left it behind to dry … or she probably did not want it any more since she was so rich … in the small room, I could smell her stench and my cock rose and hardened again – actually, he remained standing hard after my fantasy about BeeLian – and I suddenly had an evil thought … I walked over and picked it up … I brought it to my nose and inhaled … taking in her scent of sweat and the sensational scent of a teenage breasts … big ones … my other hand reached into my shorts and started pumping my cock … straining … stressed … restricted … my lust took over my sense and I whipped out my cock into the open … I wrapped BeeLian's t around my cock and pumped … I clad her t around my rod … and I started to imagine BeeLian wearing her t which was stained with my cum … oh fucking genius … I laughed out loudly and pumped my cock faster … then I positioned the tip of my cock at wherever her breasts should be and carried on pumping … thinking that my cum stain would be caressed her nipples the next day if she wore the t back on … hahaha … fuxking shiok … FUCKING FUCKING SHIOK … I felt my balls tickling … and I knew I was near to cumming … my thought of cumming in BeeLian's t raced with the fantasy of cumming in her boobs … cumming … cumming … CUMMING … ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh … AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH … SSSSSHHHHIIIIIOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK mmmmaaaaaaannnnnnnnn !!!!!
"Hey … what the fuck … what the f are u doing to my shirt …" a familiar horny voice pierced the silence of the room from behind me … fuck me … I knew that voice … and the phrase spelld out the truth … BEELIAN … fucking BEELIAN WAS STILL AROUND!!! Just then, my cock got shocked and spurted his loads of cummmmm … onto her t … in her t … and my cock fucking shrieked from the scare of BeeLian's voice …

hhhuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh …" I was caught red handed and did not know how to respond … "You are dead … how dare you … I'll get you fixed …" I knew she would call on some of her friends and come after me … SHIT! "HHHUuuuuuuhhhh …what … I don't know that this t is yours … you got name written there mah …" I tried to argue my way out … maybe I would get lectured for shooting my loads – and become a laughing stock of the school … or a HERO – … I turned around to face her … BeeLian was standing at the entrance … her shoulder length hair knid of wet … just after a shower … and she had a towel around her upper body that covered her busty breasts … and she only had her bra on … it seemed … and the sport shots of course … my cock sprang back to life immediately at her wet chio CFM face … her cum-stained t was still hanaing on my rod … sort of liked hanging a white flat to surrender … "how could you … oh shit … what am I going to wear now …" … "hei … I'm sorry … OK … I don'y know what get into me … but you are so horny … earlier … I … I guessed I got hooked …" I tried to say that it WAS her that made me horny and acted this way … but my eyes kept staring at her heaving breasts … and my cock git more hardened and excited that he jerked with her t … waving it for attention … she saw her t … and my hard rod … "hhhhmmnnnn … wow … I never … never expect yours to be this … this …this size …" BeeLian stared at my throbbing cock … her face blushed … I thought that I could have a chance out of this … I walked over to her … my cock dangling … "me too … I … I never think that you are so beautiful …" not completely a lie as she, in that moment, was so fucking chio and hot … she blushed even more … "Look … BeeLian, I am an idiot … I am sorry about CUMMMMMING in your t … because I was too excited about you falling you tight ass on my cock … I could not tahan …please … I am sorry … " I squeezed out the most pity face I could master … her anguish seemed to subside … but she was still staring at my groin … I pulled off her t from my cock and handed it to her "this is your t … you could wear mine now … and I will pay you back tomorrow …" my cock sprang for freedom without her t hanging … and I could see BeeLian's eyes widened … subconsciously, she reached out and received her t … one side of the towel fell off her shoulder … one of her big firm breasts came into view … heavily packed in a white bra … round firm and big … my eyes poped and my cock wowwwwwwwed! BeeLian swalloed her gulp when she saw my cock jumped … and did not pull her towel back on … I dropped her t just when her hand was about to touch it … and held her hand … it was smooth and warm … still a bit wet … from water or sweat … "Sorry … please forgive me …" and her hand was trembling in mine … "hhhmmmnnnnnn … hhhmmmnnnnnn … your … your … oh hhhhh ……" she was speechless … seizing the opportunity … "you like him … I call him Joey … you want to shake hand with him …" and I placed her hand on my cock … she did not resist … instead, she wrapped her fingers around Joey … wrapping on the cum-coated shaft … "ooohhhhhhhh … he's so … so lively … hot … ooohhhhhhh … fuck …" I released my hand and she started to pump slowly … Joey throbbed in excitement … "hhhmmnnnnnnn … " BeeLian looked up at me and went back to pump my rod … when her other hand joined in … the towel dropped to the floor and both her melons were exposed before me … still packed in the white bra …
Old 05-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (cont)

I put my hands on her bra … fumbling her heavy globes … lifting them … weighing them … squeezing them … "oooohhhhhhhh … Joe … u … u … you …" BeeLian looked at me with lusty gaze – later she told me that she too was too excited about my hard cock cramped in her ass crank that she mustabated herself in the toilet when she had her shower – then she slipped her bra strap off and her two big round breasts jumped forth … they are shaped liked papaya … but not falling liked most aunties' … her pointy nipples are small as compared to her breasts … perky … i touched her, running my palms over her nipples, gently teasing them to a thumb sized erection … feeling them grew in my palms … "hhhhmmnnnnnnnnn …" BeeLian closed her eyes and enjoyed my hands toying with her boobs … she shivered and felt her knees getting weak … I suppoted her by lifting her breasts … pinching her nipples … and I kissed her, probing her mouth with just the tip of my tongue, scraping her teeth, searching for her tongue, licking her lips moist … slowly, she opened her mouth … and her tongue came up to dance with mine … I exerted pressure on her breasts … and she automatically brought her hands onto my naked cock and rubbed on his erection … the up and down movement of her hands seemed to increase the size of my cock by another inch … not wanted to alarm the janitor, I moved her gradually into the room and closed the door … leaning her up against the wall, I bent down to kiss her big busty boobs … lifting them to my lips … I lapped my tongue all over her globes of flesh … my hands squeezed her globes tight and I buried my face in her cleavage … inhaling her sweetness and kept licking … licking … licking … BeeLian squirmed in my hold … and she kept ooooooohhhhhhh and arrrrrrggghhhhh and hhhhmmmmnnnnnnn … both my hands grabbed her each breast in full contact and pinched her hardened nipples between the fingers … and my tongue lashed relentlessly over her entire boob-compartment … she was in frenzy … jerking her head wildly … pulling on my cock liked he was her only life line … I pressed her hard and flat against the wall … and I forcefully grouped her chio big boobs together … she moaned … sounds a bit painful … yet she urged me to go on … I tried again with more force to push her breasts together … until their nipples met and seemed to merge into one … and I engulfed both nipples into my mouth and SUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK … hard … wet … swirling my tongue all over their hardness and pointiness … "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH … FUCKING JJOOOOOEEEEEEEEE … you ar …… you are GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD …" and hre body quivered in her climax … fucking chio bu … sucked you neh neh until you cummmmmmed … I kept sucking her nipples and lashing my tongue on her breasts … turning my head left and right while my tongue stuck out to sweep from her left nipple to her right nipple in rapid movement … left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right …… and she "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH …" another fucking high orgasm …… I could feel her lower torso jerking when she cuummmmmmed … and I liked that … fucking snobbish chio rich bitch … cummmmed under my tongue … what an achievement!!!

I released my grab when I felt her jerking ceased … BeeLian stared at me with disbelief … yet total content and sex-tifaction … her hands were still holding n my throbbing cock … harder than ever … with confusion in her gaze … I knew she was making a decision … I throbbed my cock in her hands … and I stared at her … fueling her lust and sex … then I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed slightly … she kept her stare at me with lust as she went down on her knees … "Pull my shorts down …" I commanded … and she did as she was told and she looked up at me again … dazed … confused … panting … blushed as my cock stood mighty towering in her face … I kept my stern look and silently commanded her to suck my cock … she gave me a final stare and looked at my cock … and she bent my massive cock so that he was pointed at her face … holding him in level with her lips … I jerked forth a little and almost hit her lips … my cock head had grown into a swollen purple and was bigger than the shaft … she pumped my cock and then squeezed him so that the cock head bulged out of her fist … a thick gloo of pre-cum oozed from my peehole and I slowly pushed my hips forward so that my cock touched her lips … she held my cock and moved him back and forth across her full lips … smearing my pre-cum-juice on her lips … until her lips were slick and shiny with my jism … I knew her stubbornness had subsided, inhibition gone … she stroked my cock … fingers caressed across my shaft … measuring the length … the thickness … and she started to pump my cock in front of her face … her hands … up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down … all the way tightening her fist around my cock head and all the way down till her fingers wrapped around my cock base … I started to moan … thrusting my hips … fucking her grip … her other hand came lower to fumble my balls … her fingernails lightly scraped the underside … and she rolled them liked marbles … big marbles … when she pressed my cock flat to my stomach … I knew … what I hoped for was about to come true … YES! … BeeLian pointed my cock at the ceiling and she leaned in to stuck out her tongue and licked my balls … slowly … tenderly … expertly … slurping … oooohhhhhhh … wet … all wet … she slurped on one of my balls and gently sucked it into her mouth … swallowing my ball into her warm mouth and played with her expert tongue, while she continued jacking me off with a steady rhythm … she then let it slide out of her mouth and took the other one into her mouth, rolling it back and forth in her mouth … OH FUCK … after she was through sucking my balls, she slid her tongue up the underside of my cock … she licked and lapped wetly … painting my cock bottom-up with her saliva … her hand was moving in a screwin unscrewing motion on my cock … pumping him … and gradually, her tongue reached the cock head … flicking fast on the crown … wwhhhheeeeeeewwwwww … fucking shiok!!! She swirled her tongue around on the cock head … sides of the cock head … and she probed her tongue tip at my peehole … sweeping up my pre come … oh fuck … she was not bad in cock licking at all … even though I had only so far experienced from Judy-jie …
Old 06-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (cont)

BeeLian was not bad as compared to Judy-jie … then she looked up at me … seeking my praise … I licked my lips and closed my eyes … and I felt she blew her warm air on my crown … "don't you want to see me putting him in my MOUTH … it will feel even better if you watch …" … ooohhhhhh … fucking chio cock teaser … my cock twitched in total anticipation as I opened my eyes … my dream was coming true … she griiped my cock tightly and pumped … ovaling her lips, lapping the head for a while and plunging her mouth over my cock … I eagerly forced my cock past her lips … watched the thick shaft sliding over her tongue … stopping just before touching the back of her throat … BeeLian knelt still and in silence … only gasping her hot breathes onto my flesh pole … YES YES YES!!! … the fucking chio busty BeeLian finally had my cock in her mouth … I had finally jammed my sausage in her zi zi cha cha mouth, stuffing her … silencing her forever zi zi cha cha mouth … she was liked falling into a trance with my meat between her lips … I could feel the pressure/pleasure her lips exerted all round my cock base… and her tongue was bathing my shaft wet of her saliva … as she inhaled and sucked hard, I saw the hollows in her cheeks … liked trying to draw all the smell of my cockmeat to fill her nostrils … her lungs … I bet she was comparing my cock in her mind with those of other men she had sucked … maybe she was remembering all the blow jobs she had given in their bedrooms … in the backseats of their cars … in the theatre … in the park … on the beach … or to that hunky gangster in the school toilet … I felt my cock jumped in her mouth from that thought … "suck me …" I jerked my cock in her mouth to remind her … she looked up at me while she sucked, her lips began to move back and forth over my hard cock … I watched her engulfing my cock … inch by inch he disappeared between her lips … and ich by inch he re-appeared … I watched as I fucked my cock in her mouth … and she was staring back at me … her mouth ovalled around my shaft … her lips widened and narrowed over the veined contour of my cock as he drove in and out … her cheeks swelled with my cock toying with her tongue within the cavity … and hollowed when I withdrew against her suction … the fucking bitch IS an expert in giving head … her breasts danced and bounced with the rhythm of her sucking … they bobbed and swayed slightly and I bent down to pull on a nipple, pinching it slightly between my fingers … she groaned … and shivered … from the electri-sensation from her nipple being pinched … and pulled on … and she sucked my cock with more vigor … and she shivered from watching my cock fucking her mouth … my hips worked in a steady rhythm … pushing my thick cock to the back of her throat … I knew she liked that … getting her mouth fucked … fucked by a thick cock … pulsating between her tight zi ziz cha cha lips … I watched my cock pumping … sliding in and out of her mouth, the cock head almost escaping her lips before I shoved him deep again … I watched my cock stuffing into BeeLian's chio horny CFM face … the thought of finally jamming her mouth with my cock gave me more pleasure from actually fucking her mouth … and pf course, the actual fucking her mouth added life to just the thought – what was I talking about .. knn … I also lost … no more playing pscy game – just shut up (the thought) and FUCK … I told myself … BeeLian spiited my cock out to catch a breathe … and she spitted some saliva on my cock head … some more … some more … and more … and more … then she grinned … she smooched the cock head and slid her lips off my cock … she then thrust her big breasts out … bending my hard meaty pipe and rubbed his head around her breasts … teasing her nipples … I held at the cock base and whipped on her heavy mambo jumbo … enjoyed the view of them heaving and bouncing under my cock-whip … BeeLian gasped … and held her breasts tight … crashing them … I swept my cock left and right … left and right … smearing the pre-cum … the saliva all over her erected nipples and those firm fleshy melons … "hhhhmmnnnnnnn …" BeeLian moaned and cramped my cock in her cleavage … she moved them up and down … her breasts fucking my cock … my cock fucking her cleavage … I spitted onto her breasts … more saliva … drools wetted her cleavage … better … smoother … easier access for my cock to pump through … driving her wild … I reached lower and pulled on her nipples … "YES … YES … Joeeeeeee … FUCK … I … I … cccuuuummmmmmiing … ooohhhhhhhh … cccuuummmmmm …" and she climaxed with her breasts cramping my cock … fucking … her body shuddered and convulsed … my cock felt the collapsing of her breasts walls … shattering … earth-shaking breasts walls tightening … I kept my focus … controlling myself from cumming … and I pulled out from her heavy weight busty boobs … she understood … and immediately parted her lips and opened her mouth … she looked up into my eyes and took my cock into her mouth again, sucking at the head just before sliding her lips down the shaft again … I SHOVED in … all the way til my cock head felt the back of her throat … BeeLian choked … yet her hands came wrapping around my ass and pulled me deeper … sucked me more into her mouth … her throat … swallowing the entire length … her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks … I had my hands behind her head … and I fucked her face in short rapid strokes, not wanting to choke her … BeeLian bobbed her head a little faster to catch up with my strokes … YES! I was getting onto it … I was fucking BeeLian's mouth … YES! I held her by the hair and I increased the intensity of my fuck storkes … long driving in … and long withdrawing … powerful plunges … and ram and jam and thrust and shove and stuff and … anyway you called it … her mouth was stretched to the max … her head boobed up and down faster and faster … and her face was totally blushed liked a tomato … squashed tomato … she knew I was about to come … at first, she was about to push away from my groin … no way … no FUCKING way … I wanted her to DRINK my cum … I had dreamt about this … and I was about to make it happened … I held her head still … and sank half of my cock into her mouth … holding her by the hair, I jacked myself off, in her mouth, and began spurting big blobs of thick, white cum into her throat … my first memorable load … directly down her throat … she was caught off guard and shocked and choked … I pulled my cock out of her lips, her teeth scraped on my skin … I pulled her hair and tilted her face slightly upwards … and I placed my cock close to her face … BeeLian was so excited that her body trembled in anticipation … globs of pearly white cum splattered onto her lips and chin … liked a cum-pistol … the subsequent huge loads splashed across her face … she shuts her eyes, not wanting to be blinded by my thick cum … gloo and globs dripped from her forehead … she seemed to love it now … as she gasped and opened her mouth to receive more spurt on her tongue, and another … and another … she gulped it down and smiled … and stuck her tongue out for more … her tongue pushed the cum from her mouth and it oozed down her chin … hanging in long strings that dripped down to her breasts … a fucking chio and stimulating sight … I kept cumming and her tongue kept lapping up more and more cum splattering on her … I rubbed my cock round and round on her face … wiping her lips … smearing warm cum across her chin and up over her cheekbones … she opened her eyes and stared at me … and looked at my still spurting cock … she took him with her hands … fingers wrapped around the thickness as she pumped him for more cum … I spurted more thick and warm cum all over her big breasts … she squeezed my cock and watched the cum leaping from my cock tip until it tapered off to a thick glob oozing and sliding down between her fingers … liked the melted wax dripping down the candle … she released the cock and smeared some cum on her breasts … and wiped it on her face … she looked at me with a big sex-tits-fuck-tion smile … I smiled back at her … "Suck me clean …" I said … BeeLian happily put my cock back into her mouth … and sucked reflexively at my cock … more cum oozed from my cock head onto her tongue … and she sucked hungrily … and she sucked … until I felt that my cock go soft in her slimy mouth … she pulled him free of her mouth and looked at him … then she spit cum onto it … both of us watched the cunm-drool slide from her mouth … onto my cock head … she pushed it around my cock with her tongue … wrapping my limp cock with my own cum … how cute!!! My legs weakened from the intense orgasm … my knees buckled and I fell to the floor, totally spent … BeeLian fell sitting down as well … we both laughed … and suddenly, she looked sexy … with her face smeared with my cum and her big breasts streaked with my cum as well …
Old 06-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (cont)

Lying on bed, stroking my aroused hardness … I could not imagine that I had just stuffed my cock into BeeLian's zhi zhi cha cha mouth … oh fuck … what a memorable sexperience … and I shot my fucking load in her mouth … OH sure FUCK … I remembered that we quickly packed up and left … she did not say a word on our way to the bus stop … I of course kept my mouth shut liked a door … I hoped she would not report me to the the Head.
The next day, when I saw BeeLian in the corridor … she was as bossy and bitchy as before … mixing around with her usual gal-gang end enjoying her fly-liked bfs pooling around … liked nothing had happened … me … though my cock stood half-mast at the sight of her … but I was actually chilled … afraid about her so called FRIENDS coming after me for what happened last night … well … nothing happened … until the late afternoon … I was sipping my drink in the canteen when BeeLian suddenly appeared … "meet me at the tower … ten minutes times …" and she walked off … still bossy and bitchy liked usual … my spine was chilled to my cock … I thought of confessing to the head disciplinary and asked for protection … I thought of running home and asked my parents to transfer me to another school … well well … I found myself walking towards the tower … and climbed out the stairs … and I sat there, on the top … alone … awaiting for whatever was going to happen … at the top of the tower, it was just a small platform with a door leading to the outside balcony … there was a always locked storeroom at the side … and the place was always quiet … eerie … and deserted … footsteps up the stairs … BeeLian came alone …
"what you did to me last night was terrible … and I could report about you and you will definitely be expelled …" I was speechless … "but I had thought about it over … that won't do me any good except becoming a talk-about topic in the school and the other rich boys will no longer consider me their princess … and you probably think that you are the hero … doing such things to me …" I just stared at her bluntly … "so … I will keep my mouth sealed … and I hope you do the same … "I nodded to her flaming eyes … "and we … we could enjoy each other company …" what a itchy cunt … "… but you must not show your interest in me in front of the others …" I nodded … "and … and I do not … f … and I do not fuck …" we shall see about that … I nodded again … BeeLian pulled my hand onto her breast … I was stunned from her directness … "I supposed you have not touched a woman's breast … here … touch me …" before the end of the sentence, I squeezed her blossom through the school uniform … "not so hard … softer … " she began to moan when my fingers grabbed the boob in whole … softer my shit … who was she kidding … I tiger-clawed her full boob and rotated my wrist left and right … the middle of my palm pressed hard onto her nipple … feeling its growth to hardness even through the thin membrane of her bra … obviously, she came prepared … my under hand grouped below her other breast and weighed it … tapping lightly from below and causing it to bounce a little … "hhhhmmmmnnnnnnn …" BeeLian moaned with each tap of my hand … her nipples were erect so obvious that they were visible through TWO layers of garments … looking at them poking through, I got bolder and I started to tighten my squeeeeeeeeeze on the 36" knockers … pressurizing all around the flesh-balls … BeeLian moaned and shut her eyes … I knew I was doing all the right moves on her … after a while, she opened her eyes and stared at me lustily … slowly, she unbuttoned her school blouse … I sat down on the steps and just watched in anticipation of the chio bitchy bossy BeeLian to offer herself to me … the blouse fell opened … and she then stood before my eyes in her sexy, lacy, skimpy white bra … her large firm 36" breasts were barely concealed by those flimsy garment … and her boobs pushed against her bra … seemingly to want to break free … Queens: I wanna break freeeeee …
I leaned back and stroked my hard on through my shorts … he had already pitched a tent in my groin … my eyes were fixed to the swinging blossoms as BeeLian approached with grace … fucking cheap bitch … she was the one in HEAT and she still wanted to play COOOOOOL … I reached down and unzipped my shorts … my erectness clad in my underwear sprang forth liked Jack-in-a-box … her tongue swept across her lips … and I heard an audible gulp … I tugged my shorts and underwear lower and pulled out my cock … her eyes immediately flared and were glued to my hardness … inviting her … luring her to come closer … come and suck on my cock … BeeLian came closer … her hands grabbing her own breasts … and she sank to her knees before the almost half naked me … and her hands were on my knees … apart … with my proud cock in the middle twitching in her face … I put a hand on her still bra-clad boob … the lacy bra seemed unable to suppress the expansion of her heaving breasts … blowing off … exploding … bursting … I squeeeeeezed it hard, feeling her nipple become erect … watching her face twisted around her nose when my squeeze tightened … on knew she was in slight pain … but she held back her scream … yet she moaned in pleasure … I slipped my hand inside of her skimpy lacy bra … touching her bare boob flesh … smooth … soft … a bit tensed … and my fingers glide feather-touchingly upon … my palm pressed against her enlarged and erected nipple … to the size of a pencil tip eraser … maybe bigger … I tweaked it between my thumb and fingers … feeling it grew further against my pinch … and I kneaded her soft boob flesh as the bossy zhizhi chacha knelt before me submissively … I pushed her skimpy lacy bra-cup up, exposing her milky white soft breast … then the other one sprang out when its cup was pushed up as well … "Huh!" BeeLian exclaimed from the sudden jerk of her mambojumbos … I squeezed and pinched her naked breasts … my fingers toying with her nipples … I grabbed her full boob and alternated my grip and relax … "hhhhmmmmmnnnnnnn … " and her hands reached for my pole … her fingers wrapped around the thickness … still remained on her knees before me … half naked and in shock as my hands worked on her breast expertly … "hhhhmmmmnnnn … where did you learn to fondle a breast like this … " she murmured … "you liked it … you liked the way my hands are touching your big bouncy breasts …" I continued tiger-clawing and pinching … and caressing … and weighing … even tapping and slightly slapping … distorting … deforming … crushing … her 36" knockers … "yyyeeeessssssss … hhhmmmnnnnnnn …" I left one hand cupping her full breast and I moved the other hand to the back of her head and pushed it down towards my hard and erect cock … her soft hands around my cock positioned him in line with her mouth and she smiled as my cockhead touched her lips … she ran her fingers up and down my hard cockshaft … stroking … pumping … I spread my legs wider and leaned back … pulling her breast along as she leaned closer … I could feel her warm breathe on my cock head … then she moved her hand to his balls and gently caressed them … as her face lowered even more into my groin … her wet tender silky tongue emerged from between her soft lips, liked a snake would … ever so slowly … an eternal gone by … before her tongue touched the underside of my cock … and my cock jerked madly to the thought of BeeLian tasting my cock … AGAIN!!! … SECOND ROUND … fucking bithcy BeeLian … fucking bossy BeeLian … kneeling in front of me … blowing me … HAHAHA!!! she licked slowly and cautiously at my shaft … her lips caressing all arounds the shaft … and she licked my cock down from his cockhead to his base and back up to his cockhead … once … twice … thrice … four times … five times … fucking talented tongue … wetting my entire cock … I looked down and met her eyes … lusty … and my cock glistened with her saliva under her chin … she grinned and opened her mouth wide … slowing … torturously … she moved her lips to the tip of my cock … sealed them around the mushroom head … and sucked him into her warm, watery mouth … and I DO mean SUCK … as I felt a pressure suction literally from the depth of her mouth and SUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKED my cock in..
Old 06-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (cont)

BeeLian's soft and sexy full lips closed around my thickness … my cock grew bigger somemore in her mouth … stretching her lips wider … puffing her cheeks from inside … as her tongue moved along the shaft … then her head began to move back and forth, sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible … saliva … tons of it … lubricating my shaft as he pushed in and out through her wet cavity … her moist, watery mouth covered my cock shaft with hot saliva … and my mushroom-shaped cockhead grew larger and more slippery with each passing second … by then, we fucked care if anyone would come up thet stairs … all we fucking cared about was the rhythmic sucking and milking of my cock in her soft watery mouth … I began moving my hips back and forth on the steps as her cocksucking mouth continued to devour … her eyes were opened … staring at my cock spearing in and out between her lips … I could see more fucking lust burnt on her eyes as she watched … my cock was fully erect and I urged her on … "Oh yeah BeeLian … suck my cock … you fucking cock-sucker …" she semed to be more aroused with dirty talk, her suction increased … and I could feel my cocktip pusjing at the back of her throat … and she continued to suck my cock … more forcefully … I slid my hand across her breasts and cleavage … my fingers traced along her busty breats contour … rubbing and kneading her hard and erect nipples … BeeLian sucked harder, obviously driven by my hands on her boobs … pressing her lips tightly around my shaft … she continued to stroke the cockbase … my balls … and sucked on my cockhead … lapping her tongue across the mushroom head when he popped out of her mouth … then she took more of my cock into her soft wet mouth again … I groaned … arching my back to stuff more meat into her tight mouth … her head bobbed up and down in my laps … when she broked from her sucking to catch her breathes … she licked and kissed the underside from the base of my cock to the head … there were drops of pre-cum oozing out … her tongue returned to the cockhead … and licked around my peehole … scooping up my pre-cum into her mouth with her tongue and swallowing it … and she sucked my cock into her mouth once again … all the way until her nose was buried in my cock hair … she inhaled a deep one and smelled the macho cock scent from my cock … I looked down … watching my cock pumping in and out of chio BeeLian's mouth … watching her head bobbing up and down … as her lips held my shaft tightly … and her tongue flicked madly at his sensitive underside … and the cock head … from her facial expression and the message buring in her eyes … I knew she LOVED sucking cock … sucking MY cock … she enjoyed doing it … "suck my balls!" I pushed on the back of her head … still jerking on my shaft with her hand, BeeLian moved her mouth over to my balls and licked at the scrotum sack … she then sucked one of the balls into her mouth along with my cock hair … her tongue and lips worked hard to devour my balls … one … then the other … until both were wet with her saliva … DONE! and she kissed and licked each one gently before returning her mouth to my cock … I never stopped toying her breast … and I started to moan and groan with my cock sliding iver her soft tingue in and out of her mouth … I arched my back till my ass was off the steps as I pushed BeeLian's head even lower … stuffing more and more cock … deeeeeeeper and … deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper … into her … I stood up … with her mouth still attached to my cock and I put both my hands behind her head and held it still … I jerked my lower torso … moving my cock in and out of her throat … fucking her face … fucking her mouth … fucking her throat … whenever my cock passed back and forth between her lips, her tongue licked and flicked at the underside of my cock … liked welcoming and sending off with a RED carpet … a WET SOFT RED carpet … Beelian tightened her sealed lips around my cock … and looked up at me as she sucked my cock … I began fucking her mouth faster and faster … faster and faster … pushing her head inwards and shoving my ass forward … every fucking single stroke, i pushed more of my cockmeat down her throat then the previous shove … her moist tender lips grasped tighter and tighter around my glistening cock … as her warm wet mouth took more and more of my pole … we both knew that I was very close to coming … and by the intensity she sucked … I figured that she wanted me to cum in her mouth … fucking chio bu … I held her head steady, and pistoned my entire shaft rapidly in and out of her mouth from the cocktip to the cockfoot … I fucked her welcoming mouth … driving his cock deep in her throat … BeeLian's hands were now holding my ass cheeks tightly … pushing in rhythm with my every powerful stroke … her mouth filled completely with my massive power-tool … I shoved and reamed the cock in and out of her mouth … again … again … again … again … again … again … again … again … again … again … she met my strokes … one by one … stroke by stroke … pump by pump … then I grabbed her head by her shoulder length black hair and roughly moved her head back and forth along my cock … fucking into her cock hungry mouth … I tilted her head upwards as I piled directly deeeeeeeep into her tight throat … "Are you ready for my cum … BeeLian … do you want to eat my cum …" I stared into her lustful eyes … as I shoved into her accepting mouth … her eyes lightened up … begging me to shoot in her mouth … I knew I have to come very soon … and I enjoyed looking at BeeLian taking my full blast in her mouth … the thought made me even hornier … BeeLian's lips pressed tightly around my straining cock, sucking ferociously … trying to make me come ASAP … milking my cum from my cock … her lips traced along the bloated shaft … over his veined-engorged contour … my body was straining to hold back the inevitable … "NOW BeeLian … NOW!!" I screamed … fucking care if anyone would hear us … my hands grabbed her head and I pushed her hungrily cock-sucking mouth down hard onto my jerking cock … and exploded in her mouth, filling it with my thick pearly white and gooey cum … my cock unloaded four large loads of cum in her mouth … BeeLian continued sucking greedily as every drop was swallowed down her throat … I withdrew my cock on the fifth load … and placed the cock head just above her lips … the shot landed square on her mouth and chin … she tried to lick every gooey bit of my cum from the throbbing spasming head of my cock … she tried to swallow it all … but some slipped from her lips … dripping down to her naked big breasts … I aimed my cock lower and shot some load onto her breasts … BeeLian grinned and smeared my cum around her boobs … sweeping it into her cleavage … when the cum finally stopped, I placed my cock near BeeLian's mouth again … and asked her to clean me up … with her mouth … no surprise at all … she immediately slurped up all cum-remains on my cock and swallowed them … her lips again tightly encircling my cock … I continued moving her head back and forth … slipping my cock between her lips and in and out of her mouth … she continued nibbling on my cockhead, sucking clean of every last drop of my cum that she could until I was completely drained … I left my cock inside of her wet slippery cum-filled mouth until he slowly softened … I pulled out … BeeLian opened her mouth and showed me the pool of cum still rolling on her tongue … she closed her lips and forced it out between her lips liked foam … Ever since then, BeeLian had been giving me blowjob whenever the chances allowed … I discovered that she was truly a cum-sucker and swallower … for the record, she had sucked me off in the school tower, behind the stage, in the sports storeroom, in the guys' toilet and once when we were waiting for buses late at night after practice and the bus stop was dark (spoilt street lamps) and deserted (you can choose not to believe ofour boldness, but I cherished the memory of our adventurous spirit) … we did not appear to be the best of friends, but closed friends had realized that our hostile relationship had changed. Well, I did not get to fuck her until about the tenth or twelveth time that she blew me around the school compound.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (cont)

It was on a Sunday when half of our class returned to school to prepare for our exams … actually, I did not have to as my results were always very good … but I just hopped by to catch some action … oh boy and some action I had gone into. It was about three in the afternoon when I thought of leaving for home, BeeLian was too busy doing her last minute rush (yayaya – breasts big no brain lah – hahaha, just kidding … I have a lot of respect for big breasted gal/lady/woman/aunty etc) and as horny as I was, I did not want to ka-jiao her in public. As I was strolling away from the gathering corner in the canteen, BeeLian came behind me and secretly winked and asked discretely asked me to proceed to the toilet in the upper floor at the end of the block. The toilet was rather far away and was usually deserted in the quiet hours … liked then on the Sunday afternoon … my cock immediately sprang alive and I announced my going home to my gang and as discrete as possible, headed to the toilet. I hid myself behind the low wall and waited. BeeLian did not take long … very soon, she appeared in her baggy T and sexy shorts from the stairs at the far end of the corridor … once she squatted near me, we hagged and locked our lips in a passionate kiss … tongues darting into each other's mouth … saliva exchanged … I pulled her into the guy's toilet – I had ensured that no one was in there before she arrived – and we locked ourselves into one of the cubicles. BeeLian was hot and horny, she squatted down once the cublicle door was locked and pulled my shorts down to my ankles … together with my underwear … needless to say, my cock was already standing at half-mast … without a word, BeeLian lapped along my shaft … bottoms up … slurping her tongue at my balls … the cock base … the underside … and her tongue worked magic on my cock head … she flipped her tongues to and fro rapidly across my cock head … saliva drooled from her lips to the crown … and she smeared it all over my cock with her tongue … I slowly shifted to sit on the toilet bowl … relaxing myself to enjoy her wet and stimulating mouth work … her fingers wrapped around my shaft and pumped rhythmically as she lowered further to suck on my balls … I traced my fingers along her face … her ear lobes and I began to enjoy her beauty … especially when she straightened up and licked my cock shaft liked a popsicle … especially when she gently sucked my cock head between her thick juicy lips … massaging the cock head with her snaky tongue in her warm mouth … especially when she took my length slowly into her hungry-cock-sucking mouth … devouring my shaft bit by bit until her nose was rubbing against my hairy groin … I hugged her head and kissed the back of her head … she stopped sucking and looked up … fucking chio excited view … having eye contach with lusty busty BeeLian while my cock was half in her sucking mouth … she guided my cock in her mouth as if he was a toothbrush … to the inner wall of her left cheek, and the cheek swelled up … to the inner wall of her right cheek, and the cheek puffed up … she even rolled up her tongue and tried to bury my cock below it … my rod twitched and jerked wildly in her hands and mouth … wrestling with her tongue … shiok shiok SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK !!!!! oh what a fucxking bitch … BeeLian pulled away from sucking my cock and yanked her T over her head … her busty 36" mambo jumbo clad in an ordinary white bra popped into view … before she fell back onto my cock, I grabbed her breasts, pushed both bra cups up to expose their lovely nipples … I dropped my head between them and started my lapping … brushing her entire chest with my saliva … taking turns to suck on her hard and erect nipples … slurping … wet wet wet … lapping … wet wet wet … licking … wet wet wet … and slurping again … BeeLian shook in frenzy and kept struggling to bend forth and suck my cock … I did not let go … instead, I nibbled on her bare breast meat … making small bites lightly … scraping my teeth over her nipples … feeling them grew even harder in my mouth … finally, she managed to power over me and pushed me back against the cistern … and immediately my cock disappeared between her lips … the held back suction was intensed … she sucked hard till her cheeks collapsed into two hollows as she pulled her head up … lips peeling off along my shaft … and she plunged all the way down till my cock head felt against the back of her throat … I bent forward to play with her dangling breasts … fondling them … pulling them … I felt her breasts tightened as her body trembled … and I knew she was experiencing her own orgasm – I knew the systomps from fucking Judy jie recently – what a horny chio slut … cum already by sucking a cock … seeing her in such a horny state, I decided to push my luck … I bent lower and cupped her crotch … at first, she shrung me off … but I insisted to grab on her labia … eventually, I managed to slide my fingers over her still-clothed snatch … in this pos, it was a bit difficult for her to contonue sucking my cock … she pulled back a little and I seized my cjance to slide my fingers into her shorts along her thigh … BeeLian tried to escape … but my other hand held her tight in place … "No … no … we talked about this … this be … befor … you are … not allowed to … to fuck … fuck me …" she protested between her short breathes – yaya bitch, I bet you will beg me to stick my rod as deep as possible into your itchy cunt later – "yah … but I'm not fucking you … I just want to touch you … make you feel good … as good as you have made me …" I psychoed her without stopping thrusting my fingers towards my goal … "I promise I will not screw you … unless you say so … but don't you want me to touch you too … hhhhuuuhhhhhhh …" my fingers were already pushing against her sntch through her panties … all wet and soaked … I sank my fingers in her snatch and ploughed along the opening … BeeLian trembled … "oooohhhhhhhhh … yoooooouuuuu … where … where … did …… yyooouuuuuuuu learn to …… touch like thissssssss …" her eyes were shut as her hips gyrated against my probing fingers … "feeling good … Lian … you like the way I finger you … hhuuuuhhhhhh …" I exerted more pressure and felt her wetness increased … and her body quivered under my invading fingers … "I don't think you are a VIRGIN … right … you liked to be touched too … liked to be fingered … liked this …" and I inserted my index finger into her snatch, together with her soaked panties … "aaarrrgggghhhhhhhh … yes … " her body convulsed and she had her second orgasm … her thighs shut tight and hindered my hand movement … fine with me … I simply twitched my half-buried index finger in her cunt and her own soaked panties gave her the itch … "oohhhhhhhh … yeesssssssss … feeeeeeeeeel ssooooooo ggoooooddddd …" she was still trembling … 'ya … good right … why don't you open up your legs … so that I could make it even better …" if I looked into the mirror at that time, I probably had two tiny horns growing out from my forehead … BeeLian spread her legs apart … I withdrew my finger and slide my hands underneath her panties … "oooohhhhhhh …… nnoooooo … don't …… ppllleeeeeeaasssseeee …" "so you want me to stop …" I said calmly while my fingers caressed tenderly along her naked cunt slit … toying with her soaked pubic hair … and I tickled her clitoris … "aaaargggghhhhh … nnoooooo …… ooooohhhhhhhh …yyyeeesssssssss …… nnnoooooooo …"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1