The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Ran into MicMac888 today at BCS. He will be out of Batam for extended periods from next month and was asking if there's any trip coming up. He can meet up and catch up a bit.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
By the way, Passion69 and Keyzha is gone. In Passions' is another joint by the same boss with package up to 8XX rp. This includes Special Treatment which I assume is fj. Just finished my session there. Think it remains the only joint in this area with special service.
Hi bro, may I ask where is this passion69 located and what it was used to be? sounds like a massage place since you put Keyzha together. And the package 8xx rp do you mean 8xx k rupee include FJ?I suppose the passion is not around UTAMA since you mention it is only joint with special. Is it around Nagoya mall?
Old 09-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Share ticket cost?? Hmm.. sound interesting..
10 tickets cost about S$400+ leh (round trip)...too much for a stingy nutcase like me who travel to Batam only once or twice a month. Getting someone to share its total cost for a better price sound more feasible,hehehe...i am eyeing at bro S too,hehehe...

Quote:
Ya, best not to get into such rushing situation. I was wrong in the first place in that I misjudge the time I had. Hard to keep a clear head when you have a tight-body-smooth-skin 20 yo lying naked next to me..
*drooling*

Quote:
But, having said that, the counter staff (not one, but 2 of them) are very rude when I all displayed is playing for help from them. Haizzz... Oh well, my luck is due to run out some time...
You are consider lucky that those bad luck befall only near to end of your trip. Imagine in the beginning of the trip,stepping out ferry already kena bad luck,the rest of the trip sure to almost smells stinky.

Just like Goodway hotel may sound good to you but to me,their receptionist were not good,and i suspect becos i got my hotel from Kaha therefore they are giving some sub-standard service from the very beginning (and i stayed there for 2 nights).

My incident was when I was queuing to get checked into Goodway,and when its my turn to be serve from the queue,the guy who were suppose to serve totally ignored me and the family behind me got served instead. Imagine that...,of course i need to count in it was peak season,everyone at the reception was busy and that becos i took from Kaha,they may have mistakenly took me as a local and i assume they mostly want to serve foreigners 1st (becos foreigners could be tipping them more there).

Quote:
By the way, Passion69 and Keyzha is gone. In Passions' is another joint by the same boss with package up to 8XX rp. This includes Special Treatment which I assume is fj. Just finished my session there. Think it remains the only joint in this area with special service.
Changed to Paradise Massage,i guess...hehehe...

In my last trip which is beginning of Aug,Keyza was still around (i passed by). I think they change the soup but didnt change the medicine. Most likely only their sign board has change. These places were trying to increase their pricing with an ever-dropping standard of service but everytime they increase the price,their business drops,so i think they were trying to find excuse to up their price again. To try to catch unknowing customers off guard.

Anyway,its a relatively long time since i last visit them. A place i wouldnt recommend to anyone i know today.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

The shop is closed already.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
10 tickets cost about S$400+ leh (round trip)...too much for a stingy nutcase like me who travel to Batam only once or twice a month. Getting someone to share its total cost for a better price sound more feasible,hehehe...i am eyeing at bro S too,hehehe...

*drooling*

You are consider lucky that those bad luck befall only near to end of your trip. Imagine in the beginning of the trip,stepping out ferry already kena bad luck,the rest of the trip sure to almost smells stinky.

Just like Goodway hotel may sound good to you but to me,their receptionist were not good,and i suspect becos i got my hotel from Kaha therefore they are giving some sub-standard service from the very beginning (and i stayed there for 2 nights).

My incident was when I was queuing to get checked into Goodway,and when its my turn to be serve from the queue,the guy who were suppose to serve totally ignored me and the family behind me got served instead. Imagine that...,of course i need to count in it was peak season,everyone at the reception was busy and that becos i took from Kaha,they may have mistakenly took me as a local and i assume they mostly want to serve foreigners 1st (becos foreigners could be tipping them more there).

Change to Paradise Massage,i guess...hehehe...

In my last trip which is beginning of Aug,Keyza was still around (i passed by). I think they change the soup but didnt change the medicine. Most likely only their sign board has change. These places were trying to increase their pricing with an ever-dropping standard of service but everytime they increase the price,their business drops,so i think they were trying to find excuse to up their price again. To try to catch unknowing customers off guard.

Anyway,its a relatively long time since i last visit them. A place i wouldnt recommend to anyone i know today.
$400 for 10 tickets to HBB (Batam fast or Horizon) is good deal. I'm getting $31.50 for Sindo Ferry to Batam Centre / Sekupang.

He's avoiding the forum now. So, you gotta contact him offline. Gotta do with the adjustment park girl.

I got my room via Agoda. So, maybe they thought in foreigner. But, the counter girl, Juwita, is very attentive to my requirement.

Yup, change signboard but other stuff remain the same, except that they had 2 more service level at higher price tier. Wouldn't recommend anyone to go there as well. The only reason I'm there today is that I'm on a day trip and their room comes with attached bathroom. Else, no way will they earn my money.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

By the way, was just informed by my tight body Smooth skin 20 yo mami that their joint just had a Mandarine speaking cewek started work today. My schedule is tight hence no time to go take a look.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Happen to chance upon all the ferry companies from the Singapore Cruise Centre and run thru them a little :

From Harbour Front alone :

Batamfast Ferry makes about 12 to 14 trips to Batam Center daily

Sindo Ferry makes about 12 to 14 trip to Batam Center daily

Majestic Ferry makes about 12 trips to Batam Center daily

From Tanah Merah Ferry terminal :

Batamfast makes about 9 trips to Batam's Nongsapura ferry terminal daily.

Notice how many ferries were embarking at Batam Center? Thats not counting others not from Harbour Front or other neighboring countries. How not to be crowded? How not to get messed up one day in the long run?

Batam itself is already unpredictable enough,hehehe...I go Batam to relax and enjoy myself,i just dont wish to be face with too many uncertainties and even more unpredictables for simple traveling matters.

Quote:
Actually i feel that Horizon ferry in Harbour Bay is more flexible in many aspect as compare to Batam center (eg,Harbour Bay allows less than 15 mins check in time,even 5-10 mins at times too). I am one who make many last min changes on my ferry timing,and going by Harbour Bay enables me to be in better control whenever i made any such changes. The difference is,i dont like to rush things,it almost always wouldnt turn out well. i do tends to plan for bad situation in case i am faced with one, the same reason why i often have a plan B.

Over my last 2 year plus in Batam,there are handful of things i cannot control.

1. i cannot control when the haze is coming where ONLY Batam center will halt all their ferry service (for half a day)

2. i cannot control the Batam local from protesting near Batam center (causing traffic jam)

3. i cannot control the seabed at Nongsa where it is more rockier during low tide (a ferry sank there somewhere last year)

4. i cannot control terrorist from spreading flyers that they plan to bomb certain area (fear inducing)

5. i cannot control terrorist from firing a bazooka to Sillypore in an area where Batam can see Singapore. (sekupang)

6. i cannot control Batam center custom officer from sending me back to Sillypore when they already have a history of sending back an average of 50 people per month (as stated in news)

7. i cannot control when someone tries to smuggle something into/out of Batam Center (since its always crowded there which makes smuggling easier) and got caught

If i dont remember reading wrongly in the old thread,in Sillypore changing of ferry timing (to a certain number of times) need to pay extra few dollars,but in Batam back to Sillypore, changes were free.
Quote:
The main reason/s why i prefer to go thru Harbour Bay Ferry terminal is becos I can be in better control in many aspect beside the 7 points above. And i will never have to be held ransom by any taxi driver/ojek when they dont drop their prices,hehehe...becos i know i can walk anywhere i wish to go to from thereon. Not that i like walking from Harbour Bay to hotel in every trip,but what happen if there is a "if"? Like a riot? A taxi driver protest? Haze? Rain? Some political big shot coming to Batam? It has happen before,and it wont stop happening in future.
Quote:
If i make it a habit to travel via Batam center,imagine the many uncertainties which are beyond my control on my Batam trips. Even if i may save a few dollars,i have to leave hotel at an earlier timing,or reach hotel at a later time. The waiting time to chop my passport,the time for the ferry to reach the harbour,the crowd due to many ferries debarking there,the queue...last but not least,i ask myself...if i am a terrorist,to choose a ferry terminal to bomb,which one will i pick? Hehehe....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Share ticket cost?? Hmm.. sound interesting..

Ya, best not to get into such rushing situation. I was wrong in the first place in that I misjudge the time I had. Hard to keep a clear head when you have a tight-body-smooth-skin 20 yo lying naked next to me..

But, having said that, the counter staff (not one, but 2 of them) are very rude when I all displayed is playing for help from them. Haizzz... Oh well, my luck is due to run out some time...

Yes, Passion69 has been rebranded as Pleasure Massage. Prices are still somewhat similar:

Package "O" (90mins including vitalitas & body massage) - 348k
Package "HJ" (All the above + 1 HJ) - 548k
Full Package (All services in Package "O" + 1 FJ) - 848k

Long time never visit Keyzha liao... U mean it has closed down?
Old 09-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Yes, Passion69 has been rebranded as Pleasure Massage. Prices are still somewhat similar:

Package "O" (90mins including vitalitas & body massage) - 348k
Package "HJ" (All the above + 1 HJ) - 548k
Full Package (All services in Package "O" + 1 FJ) - 848k

Long time never visit Keyzha liao... U mean it has closed down?
Keyzha's service was really CMI during my last visit months ago, thus never came back ever since. However there was once a very hot petite (face 8.5, body 8.5) once served me but don't willing to do special. It really surprised me....

Bro care to share where is this Pleasure Massage? Judging from pricing, 200k more for a HJ, 500k more for FJ. Not sure how is the service and the environment, is it better than those in UTAMA?
Old 09-08-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: League of Gods

Quote:
I read some reviews that gives as low as 1.5/5...watch it at your own risk tho,hehehe...and most likely the reason why it isn't very good may be becos there was just too good Gods and too many bad Gods adding up, resulting it in having too little intro to all its lead characters. Who knows,i may just doze off again in the theater,hehehe... (the gods mentioned here actually means deities and each of them actually have their own stories in the Chinese folklore)

Enjoy the movie,but don't forget NOT TO buy their drinks and popcorns/sandwiches....hehehe....
I tink u made yr movie posting look so detail-interesting tat others may easily tht it's a good movie. Luckily u put up a warning b4 hand.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Aug 17 is Indonesia National Day.

Want to check if go BTM on this weekend 13 Aug for 2 nights.....advisable?
Old 10-08-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Aug 17 is Indonesia National Day.

Want to check if go BTM on this weekend 13 Aug for 2 nights.....advisable?
Shouldn't have any issues at all; in fact, this upcoming weekend should be quieter than usual because all the touristy-inclined families will have had their fill of Batam over the recently ended long weekend.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Keyzha's service was really CMI during my last visit months ago, thus never came back ever since. However there was once a very hot petite (face 8.5, body 8.5) once served me but don't willing to do special. It really surprised me....

Bro care to share where is this Pleasure Massage? Judging from pricing, 200k more for a HJ, 500k more for FJ. Not sure how is the service and the environment, is it better than those in UTAMA?
Yeah, Keyzha was nothing to shout about but I went there quite a few times to patronize this super chio 19yo SSYT. She was friendly but in terms of services provided, it really sucked (pun not intended because there was no BBBJ, not even BJ). But in terms of sheer beauty and utter nubile youthfulness, it was an adequate trade-off IMO.

For Pleasure Massage, I'm pretty damn sure that the gal will not be getting the full top-up (200k for HJ & 500k for FJ); I would take a guess and say that they only pocket 50%. Hence, it might be a win-win situation if one takes the "O" package and thereafter have a private negotiation session with the gal. Eg if you offer her 150k for HJ, you pay 50k less than the published rate and she makes 50k more. You happy, she happy and she might wank you off with more gusto.

I have PM-ed you the location of Pleasure Massage.

Last edited by hawkeye007; 10-08-2016 at 03:32 AM.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

anyone in batam now? or going tomorrow?

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 10-08-2016, 04:21 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Yeah, Keyzha was nothing to shout about but I went there quite a few times to patronize this super chio 19yo SSYT. She was friendly but in terms of services provided, it really sucked (pun not intended because there was no BBBJ, not even BJ). But in terms of sheer beauty and utter nubile youthfulness, it was an adequate trade-off IMO.

For Pleasure Massage, I'm pretty damn sure that the gal will not be getting the full top-up (200k for HJ & 500k for FJ); I would take a guess and say that they only pocket 50%. Hence, it might be a win-win situation if one takes the "O" package and thereafter have a private negotiation session with the gal. Eg if you offer her 150k for HJ, you pay 50k less than the published rate and she makes 50k more. You happy, she happy and she might wank you off with more gusto.

I have PM-ed you the location of Pleasure Massage.
Wow.... so bro you managed to up the 19 yo SSYT there. good for you.

Thank you very much for the address sharing, my humble points up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1