The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 22
cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: makeup counter MILF

Bros, let me tell u Y i do this arrangment thing! first I have pass very bad experience of helping out FL by giving out nos. direct, end up, the poor gal get many many phone calls, instead of making a booking, some of the bros just call for fun, small talk wanna get free F***, or they mk booking and NOT appear, some make the gal travel to meet up, take a look and drive off! Not forget hp numders collectors! Tell me if i dun have ONE gd reason for wat Im doing!!!

Im only help with first arrangment, if u like to RTF, u can get her no. urself from her. Im NOT STOPPING U from doing that! so STOP saying Im a OKT!!!! bros who kn me, I have being here long enough, and have being sharing dame gd ctcs, if u are a newbie here, behave urself! If u dun like it here, go elsewheres forum! dame, Im here to share and also same time to help others, wats wrong with u boys, just cant share things with u people!
Old 22-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Thunderstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchisq View Post
Bros, let me tell u Y i do this arrangment thing! first I have pass very bad experience of helping out FL by giving out nos. direct, end up, the poor gal get many many phone calls, instead of making a booking, some of the bros just call for fun, small talk wanna get free F***, or they mk booking and NOT appear, some make the gal travel to meet up, take a look and drive off! Not forget hp numders collectors! Tell me if i dun have ONE gd reason for wat Im doing!!!
What kind of crap excuses are you giving ?

This is part & parcel of the trade, tell me how many FLs actually got played out by bros here, pls show me the thread since you claimed that there are many sabo cases.

Opened your eyes & take a look at most of the threads in FL section 2, those who asked for contacts from TS mostly end up having a session with the girl, which means having a successful transaction with the FL.

As i said earlier, I got her for $60 & why thru you all bros have to pay for $120 ?

Nowadays, there are many bros here claiming to share the contacts with others but behind the scene they are getting recommendation fees from the girl & you are one of them, correct me if I'm wrong.

Your nick have been EXPOSED !
Old 23-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 16
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

Many thanks to cchisq for the arranging the session.

Before I begin, I want to clear the air there a bit as there has been a lot of harassing postings to the TS accusing him of being a OKT. But I want people to look at things objectively and look at the evidence before accusing someone. (1) The bonk is $80/hour. (2) I can get the phone number after the first bonk to make my own appointments if I want to rtf. What the TS is doing is screening number collectors and annoying/harassing idiots. I think it is fair as I got my bonk, paid the stated price, and had a chance to get the girl’s mobile number. I have no issues with this and sincerely thank the TS for sharing.

Xiao Fei
Age: 32 (She actually looks better in the dim lights. In blaring sunlight or intense room lights, she looks 35. I guess it would be the dark bags under her eyes.)
Looks: 7/10 (Passable looks that grow a little bit as the session goes)
Body: 8/10 (not bad body. Well kept for someone that age. And her solid boobs make you stare at one spot.)
Frenching: 0/10 (I couldn’t even kiss her anywhere on her face. So frenching was definitely out of the question.)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (solid. Very very nice. In face I think she has pink nipples, but I can’t really tell due to insufficient lighting and she got dressed very quickly after the shower. But I think they are fake as I think I felt the silicon bags inside. Not complaining as I like them big, fake or real. The absolute worse thing for a boob lover was that I wasn’t allowed to suck on her boobs. Bad bad bad.)
BBBJ: 0/10 (She kept using her nails to stimulate my balls and shaft. It was very nice feeling, but would have been a lot better if she gave me a bbbj or bj. All that touching and stimulating, and nothing to keep my penis warm. It was disappointing. And it gets a bit worse, she spent a few minutes giving me a hj. I didn’t sneak out of the office to pay for a hj. Very disappointing.)
BJ: n/a (refer to bbbj)
Catbath: 3/10 (She only sucked on my left nipple as she used her finger nails to stimulate my balls and stroke my penis.)
CIM: n/a (not a chance in hell.)
BM: 5/10 (it was short and light. I wonder if there was even enough strength to play a real piano. I gave her a passing grade because her fingernail trick was very nice and stimulating.)
Sound: 7/10 (Her audio was not bad when you finally take over and force her to do what you want. That means she can’t control the speed or thrust or strength, then the horny sounds start coming out.)
Fingering: 0/10 (I could barely even rub her nipples.)
Pussy: It was tight. I was surprised how tight her hole was. And it is a natural tightness. That means she hasn’t been in this line long and hasn’t bonked many people. Imagine this, she was so tight, i didn't even smell the bad pussy smell until i finished and pulled out of her, so very nice seal around my penis. Hahhaha....
FJ: 6/10 (Put simply, she moaned a bit and I came. It was very forgettable.)
Attitude: 6/10 (it was not that she had a poor attitude, it was that she was super shy. She was shy to strip. She was shy to massage. She was shy to bonk. Shy is ok for me, but at this level of shyness it is too much. But she does her best to chat to you.)
GFE: 2/10 (sad to say, I got the bonk-get-paid-and-run feeling from this FL.)
Overall: 5.5/10 (I think the best way to put it is my poison, the TS’ heaven.)
RTF: nope
Damage: $80 + room (she brought a cap for me, that’s a first, hahahaha…)

Verdict – If you like forcing your penis into a shy and reluctant big boob MILF, this is the perfect turn on for you. But I do believe it would be niche market for that.

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 23-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 16
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
What kind of crap excuses are you giving ?

This is part & parcel of the trade, tell me how many FLs actually got played out by bros here, pls show me the thread since you claimed that there are many sabo cases.

Opened your eyes & take a look at most of the threads in FL section 2, those who asked for contacts from TS mostly end up having a session with the girl, which means having a successful transaction with the FL.

As i said earlier, I got her for $60 & why thru you all bros have to pay for $120 ?

Nowadays, there are many bros here claiming to share the contacts with others but behind the scene they are getting recommendation fees from the girl & you are one of them, correct me if I'm wrong.

Your nick have been EXPOSED !
You are free to voice your opinions. And in most cases, I think it would be more constructive to actually try bonking one of the FLs and writing a FR instead of going hunting around for OKT. If cchisq is an OKT, that is something the site administrator will deal with, not mere mortals like us.

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 24-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 22
cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thankyou bro for clearing the air and also the FR, well xiao fei is indeed shy, cause its her first time into this business, but I told her to let go more, cause I think bros here will takecare of her and give u bros more like BJ, after reading yr FR, I told her abt the FR, so shes willing to give more the next time. so well, bro who like tight pussy, firm boob MILF. come bk her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordcraft View Post
Many thanks to cchisq for the arranging the session.

Before I begin, I want to clear the air there a bit as there has been a lot of harassing postings to the TS accusing him of being a OKT. But I want people to look at things objectively and look at the evidence before accusing someone. (1) The bonk is $80/hour. (2) I can get the phone number after the first bonk to make my own appointments if I want to rtf. What the TS is doing is screening number collectors and annoying/harassing idiots. I think it is fair as I got my bonk, paid the stated price, and had a chance to get the girl’s mobile number. I have no issues with this and sincerely thank the TS for sharing.

Xiao Fei
Age: 32 (She actually looks better in the dim lights. In blaring sunlight or intense room lights, she looks 35. I guess it would be the dark bags under her eyes.)
Looks: 7/10 (Passable looks that grow a little bit as the session goes)
Body: 8/10 (not bad body. Well kept for someone that age. And her solid boobs make you stare at one spot.)
Frenching: 0/10 (I couldn’t even kiss her anywhere on her face. So frenching was definitely out of the question.)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (solid. Very very nice. In face I think she has pink nipples, but I can’t really tell due to insufficient lighting and she got dressed very quickly after the shower. But I think they are fake as I think I felt the silicon bags inside. Not complaining as I like them big, fake or real. The absolute worse thing for a boob lover was that I wasn’t allowed to suck on her boobs. Bad bad bad.)
BBBJ: 0/10 (She kept using her nails to stimulate my balls and shaft. It was very nice feeling, but would have been a lot better if she gave me a bbbj or bj. All that touching and stimulating, and nothing to keep my penis warm. It was disappointing. And it gets a bit worse, she spent a few minutes giving me a hj. I didn’t sneak out of the office to pay for a hj. Very disappointing.)
BJ: n/a (refer to bbbj)
Catbath: 3/10 (She only sucked on my left nipple as she used her finger nails to stimulate my balls and stroke my penis.)
CIM: n/a (not a chance in hell.)
BM: 5/10 (it was short and light. I wonder if there was even enough strength to play a real piano. I gave her a passing grade because her fingernail trick was very nice and stimulating.)
Sound: 7/10 (Her audio was not bad when you finally take over and force her to do what you want. That means she can’t control the speed or thrust or strength, then the horny sounds start coming out.)
Fingering: 0/10 (I could barely even rub her nipples.)
Pussy: It was tight. I was surprised how tight her hole was. And it is a natural tightness. That means she hasn’t been in this line long and hasn’t bonked many people. Imagine this, she was so tight, i didn't even smell the bad pussy smell until i finished and pulled out of her, so very nice seal around my penis. Hahhaha....
FJ: 6/10 (Put simply, she moaned a bit and I came. It was very forgettable.)
Attitude: 6/10 (it was not that she had a poor attitude, it was that she was super shy. She was shy to strip. She was shy to massage. She was shy to bonk. Shy is ok for me, but at this level of shyness it is too much. But she does her best to chat to you.)
GFE: 2/10 (sad to say, I got the bonk-get-paid-and-run feeling from this FL.)
Overall: 5.5/10 (I think the best way to put it is my poison, the TS’ heaven.)
RTF: nope
Damage: $80 + room (she brought a cap for me, that’s a first, hahahaha…)

Verdict – If you like forcing your penis into a shy and reluctant big boob MILF, this is the perfect turn on for you. But I do believe it would be niche market for that.

W
Old 24-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

Before I begin, I want to clear the air there a bit as there has been a lot of harassing postings to the TS accusing him of being a OKT.
But I want people to look at things objectively and look at the evidence before accusing someone. (1) The bonk is $80/hour.
"Harassing postings to the TS accusing him of being a OKT" ?

It would be very nice if you mr wordcraft can come clean with your statement. You want evidence, ok, pls open your eyes and read the damage HERE and don't cover your friend's ass blindly. Care to elaborate why asked for $120 when I got her for $60 at Lor 35 ?

Wow now you got it for $80/hour liao, overnight so fast TS drop prices, faster than the stock market cchisq give you discount in return you help him to write a fake report to vindicate him is it ?

Quote:
(2) I can get the phone number after the first bonk to make my own appointments if I want to rtf.
Oh is it, how come she told me all arrangement have to go thru cchisq, no way bros gonna get the number direct from her. Is it because after I exposed cchisq as "part-time OKT opportunist" then you change the story to help him to shield his ass again

Can't you read all his postings/threads, "part-time OKT opportunist" cchisq always arrange appt for bros, not sharing the contacts with bros, you want evidence, ok, another thread is HERE.

cchisq wrote
"interested bro pm me. I will arrange."

Quote:
What the TS is doing is screening number collectors and annoying/harassing idiots. I think it is fair as I got my bonk, paid the stated price, and had a chance to get the girl’s mobile number. I have no issues with this and sincerely thank the TS for sharing.
What I know you wordcraft doing now is to help cchisq to cover his misdeed. Let me repeat my previous posting written above since you chose to ignored it, here it goes again :

This is part & parcel of the trade, tell me how many FLs actually got played out by bros here, pls show me the thread since you "wordcraft & cchisq" claimed that there are many sabo cases here.

Opened your eyes & take a look at most of the threads in FL section 2, those who asked for contacts from TS usually & mostly end up having a session with the girl, which means having a SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION with the FL.

If there were sabo cases as both of you had claimed, do you think the FL section 2 can survive till today with so many hundred or even thousand of threads & contacts exchanged here.

Hello samster wordcraft, please be more HONEST with your statement as well as in your report, you said she 32 yrs old BUT "part-time opportunist OKT" cchisq stated 28 yrs old, who is telling lie? anyway age is not that important, what is important now is both of you cannot be trusted.
oops sorry, after reading your posting, i should call you "Dishonest samster wordcraft" from HERO to ZERO now. Another dishonest samster has been exposed.

I accused cchisq as "part-time OKT opportunist" meaning to rip off the bros here when opportunity arises. This is a No No in this forum. We are here to share, not to RIP OFF the bros here. Likewise you dishonest wordcraft, never fabricate a fake report to help others to cover thier misdeed. You understand both dishonest moron
oh my god, $120 for a PRC !
Old 24-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchisq View Post
Thankyou bro for clearing the air and also the FR, well xiao fei is indeed shy, cause its her first time into this business, but I told her to let go more, cause I think bros here will takecare of her and give u bros more like BJ, after reading yr FR, I told her abt the FR, so shes willing to give more the next time. so well, bro who like tight pussy, firm boob MILF. come bk her.

Ya, what a relief, thanks your "partner in crime" samster wordcraft for helping you to write a fake report.

I do understand that you are concerned with your nick with a power of 7, not easy to get a power of 7 nowadays.

If you do concerned, so next time you better think twice before you rip off the bros here.

$120 for a PRC, my ass to you

Pls show me how many threads here with PRC going at $120 ? You & your "partner in crime" samster wordcraft, pls show me the thread now !
Old 24-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya, what a relief, thanks your "partner in crime" samster wordcraft for helping you to write a fake report.

I do understand that you are concerned with your nick with a power of 7, not easy to get a power of 7 nowadays.

If you do concerned, so next time you better think twice before you rip off the bros here.
Firstly kudos to you for your courage to "expose" someone senior unlike some samster just keep quiet in fear of offending senior samster in the forum, but personally i felt that you have completed what you wanted to do, no point in dwelling on it anymore, whether he is an OKT anot, i believe most samsters have the ans in their heart liao.....

I have to say this, whether anot the TS is an OKT is of less importance, if the price the FL is asking justified her services or looks it's ok to me, doesn't really matter that the TS got a cut from it anot (80/1/1 if the TS can get a cut then it's his dao heng....), as long as the 1st FR posted by TS is a truthful one and not a fake one, as for the Xiao Li you mentioned that you can get her for 60 but paid 120 for her, well, you should have rejected her when you meet her in the first place since you had tried her before for 60, and should have confronted the TS then and not now, as for the reasons that why is there a price hike, it could have been many possibilities- OKT is one, maybe the Friends of the FL says she should charge more??? or maybe that the FL think that we guys online are carrot??? what you say might be true that the TS market her at 120 so that he can have a cut, but if you think a PRC is not worth that kinda money, you can dun look for her, since you already noe the damage when you read her FR right???? so stop dwelling on the 120 issue, you had already paid it and get your bonk liao so move on lah, now you post here and you have say what you wanted liao, leave the rest for the bro here to decide ba......

As for the TS, if you are really an OKT, you come clean with it, but if you are not den kudos to you for your effort to protect the FLs and going thru all the troubles to arrange those appt for them, but for me, i would not be comfortable giving my ctc to a fellow samster to arange for me that way just my personal point of view

and as for bro wordcraft, i dunno whether he is a friend of TS anot, but you can't brand him Fake just becos he dun think that the TS is an OKT, you have the right to accuse the TS of being an OKT and others oso have the right to choose not to believe, so you mean to say that those who disagreed with you are all fake samsters???? dun think you got the right to say that lor, whether his FR is true anot (but from what i see the stats is not very far off), no one can prove unless you try her, so bro thunderstorm have you try this FL??? if no, den you got no right to determine whether this FR is truthful anot....

all this just my 2 cents worth, not here to support TS nor Bro Thunderstorm
Old 24-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pineapple_99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow ah shui ke trying to be middle man...upp ur points.

jialat liao, AV arrow all log on to cchisq. cchisq is expose been a OKT, jump into yellow river also cant wash clean.

thunder storm u are really one brave soul to expose cchisq a 7 pointers.i salute u.be it OKT or not i believe all sbf bros will know in their heart.

lets move on if u think is not worth $120 for PRC
Old 24-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
Hackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, chill out lah. just a pussy & alot of problem, why ? we dont bother as long as the FL provides bros in SBF good services & it's up to individual on whether you want to pay or not so why such a big hoo-ha ?? ReLaX....ChiLL oUt bRo$
Old 24-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
FADLY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFADLY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackie View Post
bro, chill out lah. just a pussy & alot of problem, why ? we dont bother as long as the FL provides bros in SBF good services & it's up to individual on whether you want to pay or not so why such a big hoo-ha ?? ReLaX....ChiLL oUt bRo$
i totally agree with u bro, lets enjoy our bonking sessions.
Old 24-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dejavu60 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Not sure whos telling the truth here....but it does sound fishy for a guy to wanna spend his own time arranging for a FL if he isnt getting something out of it....lol...whos so free these days?....n saw the thread that thunderstorm was talking bout...ppl can choose whether to pay or not...but at least someone dares to confront ppl who r not being honest here.
Old 24-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post

Xiao Li you mentioned that you can get her for 60 but paid 120 for her, well, you should have rejected her when you meet her in the first place since you had tried her before for 60, and should have confronted the TS then and not now, as for the reasons that why is there a price hike, it could have been many possibilities- OKT is one, maybe the Friends of the FL says she should charge more??? or maybe that the FL think that we guys online are carrot??? what you say might be true that the TS market her at 120 so that he can have a cut, but if you think a PRC is not worth that kinda money, you can dun look for her, since you already noe the damage when you read her FR right????

I'm not being whiny here. I just couldn't accept wordcraft's stupid statement saying that I harassed cchisq's thread & accused him for nothing. Since wordcraft knows nuts about xiao li thus he should mind his own business & keep his mouth shut.

When I met xiao li thru cchisq, she looks very very familiar to me, I just couldn't confirm on the spot that I had bonk her before (though I suspect her) until when she started to do the BJ & FJ only then I realize that it was the same lady that I had for $60 at Lor 35. Her hair then was different, slightly long when I first met her, now she cut it short, though I can recalled she had a mole on her face but not too sure left or right.

Her extremely black pussy lips reinforce my belief that it was her because I've not seen a pussy which is so blackie in color that's why I've a deep impression of her when she started to do the FJ in the same position that I had with her before.

I didn't want to expose cchisq for marking up the price then because I thot it was a one off case for him to pocket some commission BUT now he started another thread again on another PRC that's why I decided to expose him.

Let me repeat again, cchisq is not an OKT (maybe soon to be an OKT), what I meant all along is he is an opportunist who take advantage on others when he sees there is an opportunity for him to make money at the expense of others.

I replied because of wordcraft's stupid statement, do you get it Liquid@cid ?

Last edited by Thunderstorm; 24-03-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 24-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mydickulike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
Firstly kudos to you for your courage to "expose" someone senior unlike some samster just keep quiet in fear of offending senior samster in the forum, but personally i felt that you have completed what you wanted to do, no point in dwelling on it anymore, whether he is an OKT anot, i believe most samsters have the ans in their heart liao.....

I have to say this, whether anot the TS is an OKT is of less importance, if the price the FL is asking justified her services or looks it's ok to me, doesn't really matter that the TS got a cut from it anot (80/1/1 if the TS can get a cut then it's his dao heng....), as long as the 1st FR posted by TS is a truthful one and not a fake one, as for the Xiao Li you mentioned that you can get her for 60 but paid 120 for her, well, you should have rejected her when you meet her in the first place since you had tried her before for 60, and should have confronted the TS then and not now, as for the reasons that why is there a price hike, it could have been many possibilities- OKT is one, maybe the Friends of the FL says she should charge more??? or maybe that the FL think that we guys online are carrot??? what you say might be true that the TS market her at 120 so that he can have a cut, but if you think a PRC is not worth that kinda money, you can dun look for her, since you already noe the damage when you read her FR right???? so stop dwelling on the 120 issue, you had already paid it and get your bonk liao so move on lah, now you post here and you have say what you wanted liao, leave the rest for the bro here to decide ba......

As for the TS, if you are really an OKT, you come clean with it, but if you are not den kudos to you for your effort to protect the FLs and going thru all the troubles to arrange those appt for them, but for me, i would not be comfortable giving my ctc to a fellow samster to arange for me that way just my personal point of view

and as for bro wordcraft, i dunno whether he is a friend of TS anot, but you can't brand him Fake just becos he dun think that the TS is an OKT, you have the right to accuse the TS of being an OKT and others oso have the right to choose not to believe, so you mean to say that those who disagreed with you are all fake samsters???? dun think you got the right to say that lor, whether his FR is true anot (but from what i see the stats is not very far off), no one can prove unless you try her, so bro thunderstorm have you try this FL??? if no, den you got no right to determine whether this FR is truthful anot....

all this just my 2 cents worth, not here to support TS nor Bro Thunderstorm
uppz you bro, very true & bros just chill man.
Old 24-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
I replied because of wordcraft's stupid statement, do you get it Liquid@cid ?
Ya bro i do understand why you are coming from, wht i meant to say is that you shouldn't brand him as a fake samster as no matter what he did contribute to the forum in a way or another, and you had already make your pt about the TS, so just chill out and move on bah......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1