The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan 81 and Fragrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie06 View Post
Yes agree I ever know of someone who kana caught up the lorry, disappear for awhile and issue with white card, thereafter all her "friends" kana caught and then she went back to her country after a year
nope, issue with a special visit pass, so that they can attend court case.
Old 14-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelling View Post
Was meeting a friend in Kovan this afternoon so on purpose, choose to have roti prata at the corner coffee shop. Choose a strategic spot and was there for about 40 minutes - didnt see a single man walking into the two budget hotels. Didnt seem to see a lot of cars turning in from the main road either. So, they are really swapping flies now.

Someone zap me 2 pts for starting this thread but has no balls to put down his nick otherwise I will return the kind favour. Anyway, if you r working for these two htls, good luck and thank you for zapping me.
hello bro, u actually spend time n effort to observe d 2 hotels n report d status here to share wif bros. how can anyone still zap u for such unselfish effort? I up u back 3 humble pts.
Old 14-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 16
Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
nope, issue with a special visit pass, so that they can attend court case.
Agree with power69 tat tis is special vist pass. Its purpose is for the gal to stay and attend investigation, court cases, etc. Let me relate. Once, i got a chance to befren a gal. She got a 1 year work pass to come Sillypore to work for a certain msg parlour as a masseue. Just imagine when she arrived shore, the parlour is non existence. No choice lor, in order to survive n to recover her sunken cost (quite huge), she got to work for others. Eventually, she was caught. Her work pass does not tally so was confiscated. She was issued with a special pass instead to stay in Sillypore in case need to testify against her employer. The case dragged for many months. Finally she decided to plead on compassionate ground to the mata2 to let her go home. She gone home liao.
Old 14-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 23
Terry is one of the Best!Terry is one of the Best!Terry is one of the Best!Terry is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Kovan 81 and Fragrance

Quote:
Was meeting a friend in Kovan this afternoon so on purpose, choose to have roti prata at the corner coffee shop. Choose a strategic spot and was there for about 40 minutes - didnt see a single man walking into the two budget hotels. Didnt seem to see a lot of cars turning in from the main road either. So, they are really swapping flies now.

Someone zap me 2 pts for starting this thread but has no balls to put down his nick otherwise I will return the kind favour. Anyway, if you r working for these two htls, good luck and thank you for zapping me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
hello bro, u actually spend time n effort to observe d 2 hotels n report d status here to share wif bros. how can anyone still zap u for such unselfish effort? I up u back 3 humble pts.
Me too already up him my 9 humble pts
Old 14-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavelet View Post
Just want to embarrass you ... LIke last time in china only your wife can sign you out..
Fyi, mata can only ask only if you are being charged for an offense other then that the most is belanja you go back and lim kopi to so call assist them in their investigation but one thing is certain it is not for them to decide who you should call..
Old 14-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wolf24wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how good if someone set up and monitor a program thru mobile phone call "av watch"... something like traffic watch in iPhone.. ha
Old 14-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 16
Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Me too already up him my 9 humble pts
Me too, upz u my humble 2 pts. Yr effort is appreciated.
Old 15-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf24wolf View Post
how good if someone set up and monitor a program thru mobile phone call "av watch"... something like traffic watch in iPhone.. ha
can be done, just get a VHF/UHF receiver and can puah kang tao liao...
Old 16-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the gal stay a few more mth to bear witness, before the last court case, final verdict is pass, the gal are arranged to ica ,to get a pass to exit changi air port, the law also protect their safety too.
Today I saw new paper peidu mama win court case.
Old 20-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 16
kingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night70 View Post
Bro..never seen any guys up the lorry except pimps..what can they charge you with..unless they have a cause to suspect you of any wrongdoing..and they have no rights to ask ur family member to bail you out..
You can be a bailor if you are:•Aged 21 years and above
•Not a bankrupt•No pending case in the courts•A Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident of Singapore•Prepared to accept the responsibilities of a bailor until the case is over•Prepared to pledge security whether in cash or in personal properties for the amount of bail as ordered by the Court.
Bro Night70,

thanks for the info, and thanks for the up
Old 20-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ronnieheng is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Kovan 81 and Fragrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu View Post
Got tourist attraction leh. The crocodile farm few metres away.
Hi Bro, interest to Booking your girl can you contact me hp:92774018
Old 21-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieheng View Post
Hi Bro, interest to Booking your girl can you contact me hp:9XXXXXX
Wah Bro, dont openly disclose your hp....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1