The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint
Hmm I'm now at Rowell. About 20+ present. No real lookers. And I can't tell who is pre or post op. Usually they are quite good with their hand gestures. Didn't want to take the risk with a pre op and too Shu to ask out loud.. left high and dry
Old 22-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
FastnCurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Hi ceandy
I would love to try it too.
our plan for the threesome didnt work out for some reason.
keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 22-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastnCurious View Post
Hi ceandy
I would love to try it too.
our plan for the threesome didnt work out for some reason.
keeping my fingers crossed.
Yeah it'd be better if we can have some other form of accommodation besides budget hotel, too much hassle and not to mention the time limit.
Old 23-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah it'd be better if we can have some other form of accommodation besides budget hotel, too much hassle and not to mention the time limit.
You may want to try Airbnb. There are so many apartments for booking whole day in that area.
Old 24-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down today and took one by the name of Rose.

She can speak some English.
Height : 1.75m
Long hair
No tattoo
With some mole on her face

Breast: Flat
Cock: yes can erect and nice to suck and can cum

Started the action with bbbj and follow by frenching and there's no bad breath. I serve her and give a bj and ask her to shoot in my mouth which she cum also over.

Proceed to ask her lay side way for me fuck her ass. Slide in smoothly and ram it hard for 5mins before i give it up onto the cd.

Nice quickie dress up and go down. On the way down saw one quite fair skin. Will try here next time.
Old 24-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just got back and this batch is quite wild I must say. Took a preop named Sin (?) and went upstairs. Highlight of the session was when I banged her standing doggy and she edged both of us slowly out to the corridor. She was moaning loudly in full view of others while I rammed her from behind.

Another LB in a red dress came up to us after finishing with her customer and allowed me to squeeze her tits till I came inside Sin's ass. This LB in red then helped me remove the condom and frenched me for a few seconds before telling me to take her the next time.

Could tell that Sin was quite jealous when she said if I wanted other ladies next time. Fuck yeah for sure. I wanna try as many as I can from this batch.
Old 24-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LovetoBottom is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Just got back and this batch is quite wild I must say. Took a preop named Sin (?) and went upstairs. Highlight of the session was when I banged her standing doggy and she edged both of us slowly out to the corridor. She was moaning loudly in full view of others while I rammed her from behind.

Another LB in a red dress came up to us after finishing with her customer and allowed me to squeeze her tits till I came inside Sin's ass. This LB in red then helped me remove the condom and frenched me for a few seconds before telling me to take her the next time.

Could tell that Sin was quite jealous when she said if I wanted other ladies next time. Fuck yeah for sure. I wanna try as many as I can from this batch.

Does it look like there are many pre ops?

To other bros who went there. Please feedback if there are good tops with big tools. Thank you ceandy and everyone in advance
Old 24-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovetoBottom View Post
Does it look like there are many pre ops?

To other bros who went there. Please feedback if there are good tops with big tools. Thank you ceandy and everyone in advance
Yeah I think there're quite a number of pre ops as well as post ops there.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah I think there're quite a number of pre ops as well as post ops there.
Who wants to go later? If want then chat me but not pm. I cannot seem to read pm
Old 25-01-2017, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Any way to identify "Sin" bro Ceandy? I mean since her name is not clear. May be heading down tonight to have a try at this batch.
Old 25-01-2017, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Anyway here's my humble but late FR. Went down on Sunday night and as usual there alot of FT blocking the gate. Wanted to see the full stock but was too squeezy, the girl at the gate did a fucking motion me and grabbed her crotch so in my mind was just take her and hope for the best. Went up to room stripped and she told me that she saw me before. Can't recall her name but thats ok as sunday was her last day. We both stripped and she laid down on the mattress as I frenched her, she then started to play with my 2IC and I played with hers. Noticed she got hard so I went down south and blew her, she was enjoying herself and grabbing my head to control the tempo. After awhile I got up and moved my body over hers and she gave me a BBBJ while I was wanking her off. Then I took the condom put it on for her, lubed up and mounted her. She was ok size for me as I dont bottom regularly, but she pumped away and after awhile she came. Then she told me to fuck her, and as commanded I fucked the living daylights out of her. Could see she was enjoying it as much as I do, mainly because she asked my why i cum already and was asking for an additional round at no cost. But all good things have to come to an end as I was about to meet my friends. I hope this lengthy FR will bring back some memories to those bros who like to bottom but at the same time enjoy a sensual session. Cheers and happy bonking.
Old 27-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

I might want to go on monday night. Do they do business on monday or do they raise the price? Anyone with experience on this?
Old 27-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovetoBottom View Post
I might want to go on monday night. Do they do business on monday or do they raise the price? Anyone with experience on this?
Same price as always.
Old 27-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LightningGalAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm going down tonight . Anyone know is it open tonight ?
Old 27-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LightningGalAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone know is it open tonight ? Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1