The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Uninform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justify View Post
Same same here
Same same here too
Old 21-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
JoseMoanrinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 21-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

i thought about it. he should be clean.. i kept wishing his penis was longer... kept adjusting my hips to hope and get a better angle from him.. but... no use... not much feel...

me: can we change positions?

lim: ok. which one?

he pulled his penis out and backed off.. i turned my back to him..he got off the bed and stood up, took him many tries, he push his penis inside me, not much length into me. i spread my legs wider and lifted my hips higher, he started to push, i let him but i didn't have much feel. let him enjoy. he seemed to take pleasure in ramming me hard... after a while, he also gave up case he couldn't get his whole penis into me.

we switched positions. i got him to sit on the bed, i squat over him and started to fuck his penis... oh.i like this position with him the best.. i could get his whole penis in. i started to bounce on his laps. i was careful not to bounce too high as his penis came out a few times. i pulled his face in to get him to work his tongue on my nipples. fucked his penis five minutes in..

lim:shit.. i am going to cum liao..

i ignored him and continue to ride him hard.. he wasn't interested to stop me either...

lim screamed.. i felt him ejaculate... he hugged me tight..i rode him continuous... i felt his penis shrink.. i continued to ride him until i no longer had feel.. then i got off...

got to the toilet cleaned up. i looked at lim.. he was knocked out. i got dressed and left his house.

few days later... i got a Facebook friend request.
Old 21-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Sampson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the update TS
Old 21-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ProspexOat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampson View Post
Really enjoyed the update TS
Enjoyed reading too
Old 21-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

i looked at his profile. it was lim. should i accept? i hesitated. i noticed a message came. it was from lim.

lim: hello hello. remember me?

me: oh yes. hi..

lim: sorry about the other day..

me: why sorry?

lim: i was a lousy host that day. was drunk.

me: it's ok. no need to apologize. let's not talk about what happened ok.

lim: oh.. ok.

a few minutes later..

lim: you free for movie some time?

i didn't know what to reply him..

i didn't read the message...

a few hours later..

lim: can we meet? just one more time?

me: why?

lim: just one more time lo. you are really beautiful. i am not those one night stand one. i really like you.

me: ok then. just one more time. that's it. you promise?

lim: ok...

two nights later... we met... at this place. we drank. this time round, it was a nicer experience. he was more gentleman. more tender loving. he fucked me slowly and nicely, missionary at first. i noticed he wasn't looking at me, but looking away. he was trying this best to last. first round he didn't last long. but while waiting for himself to recover, he licked patiently for me..

second round.... he tried to doggy fuck me. we worked together and he got a good angle, got him to pull my arm and lift me upwards and fuck.. finally.. he hit a good spot.. i moaned out loud for the first time i've been with lim... but not long after i started to moan... lim cummed...

i thought he was done for the night. but he told me to wait. while waiting for him to recover. i tried 69 with him. pleasuring and sucking for each other.. slowly and patiently.... until... finally... his thing woke up again.. only this time.. i didn't get him to change positions... we continued sucking for each other off... he licked me until i got so horny and sucked for him so hard... he cummed... i finally had my first orgasm with lim...

before i left.. lim asked me if we can do it again?

me: well.. we will see...
Old 22-01-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

awesome story!! please continue
Old 22-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

With my ex boss,

With my ex boss,

boss: you sure you are up for this?

me: i think so..

boss: cannot just think so... we really need this deal... if can't close then i have to start firing people..

me: i will try my best ok...

boss: please don't make me regret bringing you instead of ming.

me: ok

boss: can you at least try to be sexy?

me: oh...

i stared down at my dress. i wore a rather loud pink buttoned down silk shirt and a black skirt.

i unbuttoned the first two buttons... showing some cleavage.

me: is this ok?

boss: much better.

we headed back into the room.

Last edited by hornychubbywife; 22-01-2017 at 05:04 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sis waiting for more
Old 22-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LunaShine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 22-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Giovani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates sis, waiting for more
Old 22-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

With my ex boss,

we were overseas for business. took a late flight and checked into the hotel late. when we reach our room, then realize boss only booked one room for us to share..

boss: company not doing well.. on budget. can only book one room, they are out of double singles bed... which side of the bed do you prefer?

me: oh. no preference..

boss: i let you take the window side then.

me: ok thanks.

boss: i shower first? you go unpack your luggage into the closet.

boss put his luggage on the bed, he took out something and headed into the shower. i brought my luggage to the closet and took out my shirts to hang. then, i realized. oh shit. i thought we would be rooming separately. i've only brought satin babydoll night wear.. thankfully, they were long enough. i was wondering if i should wear a bra. but i can't possibly wear a bra to sleep.. plus my bras were all the lacy kind, it would make things worse... i took a nightie and a pair of red panties. gripped in my hand, saw boss's luggage. maybe i should help him hang his shirts.. i took his shirts out of the luggage and hung them on the hangers. then, i realize.. there were 2 large boxes of condoms in his luggage.. two different types.

wait...

did boss have the same idea as i did for this trip?
Old 22-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Collyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue...
Old 22-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

With my ex boss

boss: oh, thank you..

he came out.. with nothing on except his red briefs!!

i looked at him, shocked..

boss: oh sorry. do you mind? i didn't bring sleeping clothes. thought we will be getting single rooms.

me: oh.. me too...

boss: you don't have clothes to sleep in too??

me: i do.. but... erm... nvm... i go bath..

i walked past him, saw his red briefs, his thing seemed erected. i saw his belly... oh dear...

i took a long cold bath.. calmed my body down. i dried my body and got dressed.. i looked into the mirror as i blew dry my hair.. i realized.. my yellow satin material can be quite see through... oh well.. just see how the night goes..

when i got out, i saw boss opening a bottle of wine and pouring...

me: oh.. we are celebrating already?

boss: oh, nope. the client can drink very well and will expect us to drink a lot. we better get used to it first...

that was when i realized, there were two bottles of wine... and didn't he say that our company was on budget??

i went to the closet to keep my worn clothes.. being the neat and tidy freak that i am, i could tell my luggage has been touched... without a doubt, i knew boss had gently looked through my luggage, especially my underwear area.

boss: come join me...

we watched tv and drank the wine. i noticed he kept feeding me more and he hardly drank a lot himself. he said he was training me up.. although i could drink well, i almost finished the bottle by myself as he drank very little... he gave me advice on the client, mr Hall, whom we will be meeting tmr. he warned me that he is very pervertic and petty. reminded me to be open minded and not offend him and that his deal was crucial to our company's survival in the long run...

me: i can't drink anymore.....

i laid my head to the side of the chair..

boss: ok. time to sleep then...

next thing i knew, i was lifted up in the air, and then laid on the bed. felt the sheets cover my feet and stomach area.. but my breasts were left uncovered.

boss got into bed on his side too. i laid still and waited............ he moved... he touched my stomach area..

boss: are you ok?

i didn't reply him...

he touched my stomach again.. then.. he made his move.
Old 22-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Justify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1