The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Fuhh so fast going again.

Now think back, I think I rmb this girl, was it at the last villa? Rmb the papi there intro a girl that looks like her, was told just lose her virginity not long ago. But I did not took her, because her face damn lansi, not smilling at all, don't want to take the risk of flip car.
Her boss is mami.
so you may be thinking the wrong one.
Old 19-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Her boss is mami.
so you may be thinking the wrong one.
I am not even sure whether I remember correctly or not, so its a mami or papi I also forgot liao. haha
Old 19-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not even sure whether I remember correctly or not, so its a mami or papi I also forgot liao. haha
Right side last unit.
But some issues.
Check with your driver before want book.
Old 20-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Right side last unit.
But some issues.
Check with your driver before want book.
Ya ya, right side last villa.

I did tempted to book her the other day, because she is a real SYT. But shared the same thought with my driver that she will have some issue, because she doesn't smile at all, put up a lansi face.
Old 20-01-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya ya, right side last villa.

I did tempted to book her the other day, because she is a real SYT. But shared the same thought with my driver that she will have some issue, because she doesn't smile at all, put up a lansi face.
Yes you got the right villa.
She is a nice girl trust me.
I mean some issues is other thing.
Check with your driver.
Old 20-01-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes you got the right villa.
She is a nice girl trust me.
I mean some issues is other thing.
Check with your driver.
A nice girl eh.

Will do, thanks for the info!
Old 21-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
laobubu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylaobubu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going over end of the month during cny period.

Any villa to recommand? Any ladies to recommand? Any hotel to recommand?
Old 21-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobubu View Post
Going over end of the month during cny period.

Any villa to recommand? Any ladies to recommand? Any hotel to recommand?
Yes its me. I zapped you! We dont owe you anything. We dont owe you these answers too! At least be a little polite if you want to be lazy reading past posts
Old 21-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Yes its me. I zapped you! We dont owe you anything. We dont owe you these answers too! At least be a little polite if you want to be lazy reading past posts
Haha Bro. Mai angry.
Met a crazy crazy crazy girl yesterday.
Tio rape 2 times in 3 hours.
I know she is crazy, this morning I woke up so early to shower and cloth on.
Finally send her away but she booked one room in the same hotel say need to rest.
Then later called my room lucky driver around. Ask driver for my hp, said want call me. Wa Lao. Scary lo.
That's the interesting part in balai.
Old 21-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha Bro. Mai angry.
Finally send her away but she booked one room in the same hotel say need to rest.
Then later called my room lucky driver around. Ask driver for my hp, said want call me. Wa Lao. Scary lo.
Villa gal can don't go back to Villa after no booking meh? She so rich to book a Hotel room just to rest?? So happening
Old 21-01-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A similar incident happened to me many years ago.
I took girl A from a joint n we had wonderful sex 5 shots overnight.
Next trip i went to the same joint but she was not around so i took another girl B.
When back hotel after 2 shots w girl B, someone knocked my rm door n it was girl A.
She came to look for me n i had to tell her i already hv girl B. She asked me to look for her tomorrow, gave me a kiss n left.
Girl B was good too n we had 4 rds.
I had to leave next day so did not met girl A again.
That was the best i ever had in Balai.
Bbbj , many positions n abt to cum gave CIM.

Nothing to be scary, she likes u that's all.

Last edited by datou; 21-01-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 21-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
up u gem08.. hahaha.. mai tu lan la.. some people jus to lazy to read.. jus f care ba.. if read and do research , sure can find a lot of info lor..
Old 21-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha Bro. Mai angry.
lol.. cb cfm tio ur gong tao.. so good use her own cash and book room sleep?? later midnight she go look for u than u know.. hahahaha..
Old 21-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
lol.. cb cfm tio ur gong tao.. so good use her own cash and book room sleep?? later midnight she go look for u than u know.. hahahaha..
Mai laugh hor.
It's true but really don't know how she arrange with her boss.
May be day off lo
Some more buy cigarette for me!!!
she is a milf but definitely shui lo.
Old 21-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
A similar incident happened to me many years ago.
I took girl A from a joint n we had wonderful sex 5 shots overnight.
Next trip i went to the same joint but she was not around so i took another girl B.
When back hotel after 2 shots w girl B, someone knocked my rm door n it was girl A.
She came to look for me n i had to tell her i already hv girl B. She asked me to look for her tomorrow, gave me a kiss n left.
Girl B was good too n we had 4 rds.
I had to leave next day so did not met girl A again.
That was the best i ever had in Balai.
Bbbj , many positions n abt to cum gave CIM.

Nothing to be scary, she likes u that's all.
Haha Bro.
I was scare lo because she was so crazy.
She was crying in front of villa people cos I only booked her
A day.
Wa Lao I really scare lo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1