The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Would you consider being kept by a rich older boss lady spa?

I have a friend age 28. He met this older woman at a massage parlour and they exchange contacts. The lady is 5 years older than him.

The lady boss like him so much that she ask him to be her bf. The guy is holding on to a stable job but the lady insists of giving him monthly allowance of $2000.

His job is simple. Just to satisfy her on bed and provide her companionship by going out dinner and shopping with her. She will shower him with expensive gifts such as watches, clothes, etc.

But the drawback is that he hardly has any freedom to go out with his grp of friends. everytime he go out, the lady boss would call him as she is afraid that he might me going out with his female friends. if they are not meeting for that day, he would need to so called "report strength" to her to inform her he reached home and not stay out till late night.

My friend is single and not attached. There is once the guy once ask her what if he meets another lady and wants to get married. The lady then threaten him to watch his back if he ever thought of doing so.

Any thoughts on this? Heard of such happenings before?
Old 21-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you consider being kept by a rich older boss lady spa?

He chooses to become a gigolo, what do you expect?
Old 21-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
I have a friend age 28. He met this older woman at a massage parlour and they exchange contacts. The lady is 5 years older than him.

The lady boss like him so much that she ask him to be her bf. The guy is holding on to a stable job but the lady insists of giving him monthly allowance of $2000.

His job is simple. Just to satisfy her on bed and provide her companionship by going out dinner and shopping with her. She will shower him with expensive gifts such as watches, clothes, etc.

But the drawback is that he hardly has any freedom to go out with his grp of friends. everytime he go out, the lady boss would call him as she is afraid that he might me going out with his female friends. if they are not meeting for that day, he would need to so called "report strength" to her to inform her he reached home and not stay out till late night.

My friend is single and not attached. There is once the guy once ask her what if he meets another lady and wants to get married. The lady then threaten him to watch his back if he ever thought of doing so.

Any thoughts on this? Heard of such happenings before?
You I mean yr fren is the male version of those cock sb here.

Want so much money, solve financial problems Liao, then chut pattern, say cannot meet four times a month Liao cos must accompany parents or even worse must meet bf!! Then ask for Gucci bags n Prada dresses.

You want to eat soft rice, FUCKING KNOW WATS required of you. No ones going to pay you money to sit there n act like a cb model in photoshoot.

Your job is to please yr boss. 28 yr old still so fucking stoopid n ask gong questions
_____
Exchange points ask dumb questions ma

Last edited by sadfa; 21-01-2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old 21-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

5 years isnt such a big age gap. if the boss is lao chio, why not?
Old 21-01-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

I don't mind being a gigolo to the lady boss as long as she got look and body.

my favourite is Mrs Choo from DHC when DHC was at Marina South.
Old 21-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTalkCock View Post
Ask your friend go kill himself. 28 y.o. no backbone earn own money. Alternatively just run road and let her do the killing.
He got a job lah. got read carefully? he makes $3k per mth before cpf
Old 21-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You I mean yr fren is the male version of those cock sb here.

Want so much money, solve financial problems Liao, then chut pattern, say cannot meet four times a month Liao cos must accompany parents or even worse must meet bf!! Then ask for Gucci bags n Prada dresses.

You want to eat soft rice, FUCKING KNOW WATS required of you. No ones going to pay you money to sit there n act like a cb model in photoshoot.

Your job is to please yr boss. 28 yr old still so fucking stoopid n ask gong questions
_____
Exchange points ask dumb questions ma
So whats ur point u idiot?
Old 21-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
So whats ur point u idiot?
You're not smart enough to read n not smart enough to understand u deserve to b in the predicament

Even this part I bet u cannot understand

Since you're so stupid, ask wat advice here. Only can ask but cannot understand .Go fuck yourself better la moron.
______
Too Stupid to ask for advice go fuck your self
Old 21-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
He got a job lah. got read carefully? he makes $3k per mth before cpf
Your friend is actually YOU.
Same person.
Old 21-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
MVP24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got such good lobang? can intro me?
Old 21-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
There ain't much the lady boss can do other than verbally threaten him. If she is smart, she would not bother. Since she has the money to splash, she holds the initiative in this arrangement. Ask your friend not to take her money, just have fun if he wants to with her. $2k is not that much to want to sacrifice his mental well being over.
Old 21-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 11
69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP24 View Post
got such good lobang? can intro me?

😂😂😂 i also want
Old 21-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You're not smart enough to read n not smart enough to understand u deserve to b in the predicament

Even this part I bet u cannot understand

Since you're so stupid, ask wat advice here. Only can ask but cannot understand .Go fuck yourself better la moron.
______
Too Stupid to ask for advice go fuck your self
you are just jealous
Old 21-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

really not worth, and your friend can find 2nd job with 2k also.

if need to report everyday just dump the bitch. if every week 1 or 2 times ok
Old 22-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BarryGibbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In this world many types of ppl and some chose to be gay or gigolo.

Is there a choice?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1