The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
That's one really lazy cop then!
Probably local tabloids reporter then.
Old 21-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After having a vacation in Ho Chi Minh city, I more into vietnamese massage. The massage there is super awesome and paying peanut price. (dunno what style, but seems like thai style, got bone cracking and back stepping too)

Well, trying to look for good vietnamese massage. Only saw this:
https://www.perfectmassage.club/ava

any bros has lobang for good vietnamese massage?
Old 21-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7990 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
After having a vacation in Ho Chi Minh city, I more into vietnamese massage. The massage there is super awesome and paying peanut price. (dunno what style, but seems like thai style, got bone cracking and back stepping too)

Well, trying to look for good vietnamese massage. Only saw this:
https://www.perfectmassage.club/ava

any bros has lobang for good vietnamese massage?
Bro, Bercelona is a viet. She was working at health centres at HCM. Definitely fits your requirements

My MR for Barcelona:
Look: 9/10. Chio with a bit of ang mo look. Sharp face features
Body: 9/10. Tall and curvy. D cups
Massage: 8/10
Sensual: 8/10. HDLY, BM.
GFE: 8/10. She has no issue in English conversation. She does speak a bit of mandarin too.
Damage: $120
RTM: Fast hand fast leg before she RTV.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=635762
Old 21-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
In her wechat profile i did saw a guy taking a photo with her. OMG.... Maybe he got either a beautiful heart or he is filthy rich. I guess it's the latter. LOL I saw a very big CARROT smiling. BTW she looks haggard in that photo. Did anyone noticed that too.?
She is back! Just went to her yesterday. Never ask about the photo though but who cares! Haha
Old 21-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cassie? http://sglonelyguy.com/fay-massage/
Old 21-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7990 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Okt really have no new names to use. Why must use the same name as the new LTD girl?
Old 21-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Bro, Bercelona is a viet. She was working at health centres at HCM. Definitely fits your requirements
thanks for the intro. I queue up there liao. Hope TS can pm me soon. Hahaha.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Okt really have no new names to use. Why must use the same name as the new LTD girl?
Haha I thought is the same girl until I see photos. Some more last time she also from LTD.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
plywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd1999 View Post
Long and good story,saw this milf call sophie(Su Fei).as I like 姐姐 type of girl very long time ago.try try to call her tat I m ald there.n yet...she ask me to go up.for me...feel abit gangjiong yet is my 1st time looking for other gal.yet...wat I can say is.she is pretty.n ...is sister type I like.aft the shower.i lying on the massage bed.she give me the satisfied 1st handjob.aft tat..have a solid massage from her. she is very hard working, massage starting my neck and covering my full body, I felt very relaxed aft an hour of massage. I was asked to shift to the bed, she told me she gv me a Chinese-Thai traditional juagen.yet...wat I wan to try since very long time ago.at the start..wat I can say is pain.aft few minutes ltr,i can't feel the pain.n...wat I found tat is I feel like my little bro very hard.she told me tat...juagen is improving blood flowing into little bro & sexual performance. she suggested me not to do 2nd hj after juagen, she just caress /stroke my little bro to became harder,.after that,she pressure some acupuncture points, my little bro became soft, repeat harder then soft, very enjoyed the exciting feeling. anyway...I will return to find her sooner, thank you sophie(Su Fei ) for ur great massage and juagen.
She can be found here
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/
actually I also like elder sister type of the ML , Su fei, felt very comfortable being with her, her massage and JG are superb, solid and unique.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Speaking of tips, will ml expect us to pay more than the ad price when we visit during cny day 1 & 2, haha..
No, but you can bring 2 m oranges and ask her for an ang pow tell her you are still a virgin.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2810 View Post
I also received this type sms and I have so far lodge 2 report via SPF i-Witness.
I do not like the way they SMS us, it should be us SMSing and not them. Any unsolicited SMS , I will just report.

In SG being a client is not an offence unless the girl is under-age.
This type of post shouldn't even exist in this thread. Because you are surfing sammyboy, happen to see an ad and make an appointment.

If you don't want your number exposed you can use a private number. Making a report also means making a report on the forum. Otherwise where you get the information from to fix your appointment?

This thread is NOT supposed to be bashing of okts . You can take the risk, sponsor the thread and pay a premium. Being a client subject you to testify in court if required even if the girl is not under aged.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
slasherxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.qbjj77.com/1029-2/
http://sglonelyguy.com/laura-massage/

Laura

After my disappointment with hope on my previous post, I decide to try Laura.

She have moved location. A much better place and is quieter. She definitely one of the best ML I been too. Lemme tell you why.

She got a big rack of D cups boobs. As I went up, she was dressed in a tight black dress. Her deep cleavage is making me high as ever. We proceed to take a bathe and the fun started. She literally wash me down with her boobs. Was high as f***.

Then surprise surprise, she told me she provide cosplay services. She has nurse, biniki, student and army uniforms. I pick army uniform as I just ended reservist 😏. I won't describe how she look exactly. But this is the first time I encounter a ML providing cosplay services. She wore the army uniform top and big boobs galore. It is awesome.

Her massage is good. Professional. Better than average.

Moving onto the highlight. I just have to say.
Her sensual was top notch mix with dirty talk about how she want to "punish" me as an officer. She punish me indeed.
I won't go into the details. But I can tell you guys. Is one of the best ML session I have for a while. Her body with cosplay costume is incredible. Good things must share with bros!

I glad that Recently the reviews about ML here has improved. I seen more real reports than fake reports now. Keep up the good work guys! Up his post if you appreciate good ml. cheers.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kono41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't know if anyone try her before. Anyways, here's my views on 玉儿.

Looks more towards MILF, and got big boobs. Character wise, very friendly and chatty girl. Massage skill is comparable with professional message shops. 2 HJs given, one after shower, one after massage.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/yu-er-4/
Old 21-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BroMicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading some MR on Clarity..decided to book a slot with her... A short MR

Looks 9 (Oriental beauty looks)
Body 9
Massage 7
Sensual HJ 9

Clarity is a friendly lady and can really chat. Feel comfortable with her and definately not a time watcher.
Will RTM again maybe after CNY
Old 21-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Our mobile numbers are definitely being leaked and/or sold by unscrupulous ML and OKT. If I continue to receive such unsolicited text message on my mobile phone, I will report to the relevant authority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannedwolf View Post
ops. your telephone is exposed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sianz. I also ganna. Think our database of numbers is collected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro not new news la. Okts have been recording our numbers and information for years!!! And they share the database with each other. They got real shit on us. They can "expose" us like one bro here already kenna. I think that is being a real bastard and real fxxx up, because we are all suppose to be in vice discretely together. Total breach of trust and everything being a man.
Don't be surprise. An FL whom I've known very well showed me a database of phone numbers with more than 20K entries. These are the collection of numbers of the cheongsters who have called chicken through the phones.

Although the intention is to avoid the blueboys and some badly-behave costumers, it can be easily abused for this kinda advertisement purpose.

No worries about the privacy issue, as there isn't any the moment we start booking appointments through our phones. Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1