The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: I caught my hubby

Empty his balls sis and he will eat out less

Emotions also play a big part

During sex tht time treat him like a big baby and sayang him good good...... dun complain or pick on any thing to harp on....
Old 10-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KaniNababe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post
Sorry for being MIA. I felt that my question was rather pointless because everyone and every situation is different so I decided to stay away from the forum for a while.

Anyway I'm back and there's another thread by a lady with similar problem and another thread asking if men would mind if their wife fucks around. LOL I asked my husband the same thing and he said he wouldn't mind if he gets to participate. There's a similar answer in that thread, selfish men's brain at work. I can fuck around but not my wife. Other people's wife fucks around is great because there are more potential FB in the market but my wife? No, she would never do that. Even though I've not touched her because I've been too busy fucking around. She doesn't like sex anyway.

Sorry for being sour. Today's not a good day. I got a feeling that one day I'm going to catch him doing the same thing again and it's just a matter of time. And I'm not sure I want to waste more time.
Do you trust your feeling? If so what are you waiting for?
Once bitten twice shy. If you can't forget, it will always come back to haunt you.
One question you hv to ask yourself - can you trust your hb again. If the answer is no, then i don't think you should continue. It's a mental torture living with someone whom you can't trust.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sis's heart doesn't wants to leave him, if not she would have left him without coming to this forum at all. Either u r finding a justify reason to stay or you cant bear to leave this family. You will continue to be in turmoil not knowing what u really want. if u decided to stay then ytf keep finding his fault. forgive and try to improve the relationship and move on. if u cant forgive then leave the family and move on with your life...be happier person.
Old 13-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jun1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, men are born to be horny, we can't change that. Curiosity will always be there for men to exploit women body, unless for some who are not interested in them or have very high responsibility on his own spiritual course.

Most of my buddy, are keen to know how and where to get their way to these places. It's just a matter of time, even for those who have a sense of awareness what's the consequences be like.

The feeling that can tie up a marriage together, is trust. From there onwards love being held as the symbol of it. If from day 1 you have doubt in your trust, and the doubt keeps on growing till you have your curiosity to find out the truth, sooner or later your marriage will be at risk.

For me, as long as he's a good husband and show his love toward his family and you. Wife sometimes should hold her own feeling of doubt and brush it off from whatever rumors and trust solely on him, in order to keep the family together.
Old 13-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun1234 View Post
Well, men are born to be horny, we can't change that. Curiosity will always be there for men to exploit women body, unless for some who are not interested in them or have very high responsibility on his own spiritual course.

Most of my buddy, are keen to know how and where to get their way to these places. It's just a matter of time, even for those who have a sense of awareness what's the consequences be like.

The feeling that can tie up a marriage together, is trust. From there onwards love being held as the symbol of it. If from day 1 you have doubt in your trust, and the doubt keeps on growing till you have your curiosity to find out the truth, sooner or later your marriage will be at risk.

For me, as long as he's a good husband and show his love toward his family and you. Wife sometimes should hold her own feeling of doubt and brush it off from whatever rumors and trust solely on him, in order to keep the family together.
she cant.....coz the fact that the husband has fooled around keep haunting her.....She is in turmoil, she finds it hard to forgive but yet she doesnt want to leave the family. Justification and advice in this case is impossible
Old 21-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

@TS

How did you find out that your husband find prostitutes? Why don't you think of it as he is seeking the service of prostitutes? Just like a good massage or good meal. To men, it's mostly to kill the urge. Masturbation just doesn't does it. Sex a stranger is one of the excitement men seek.

He still go home and you all still talk. Don't fret too much over it.

Last edited by Lemonjuice; 21-01-2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Empty his balls sis and he will eat out less

Emotions also play a big part
well there was 1 case in this forum section regarding visits to ML, which the wife started to engage her hubby more in drawing ammo from him.
was glad at least there is 1 less potential divorce case in sg
Old 22-01-2017, 04:27 AM
Samster

jd16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men always die because of horny

Alot of my friends same story just diff outcome

When just married, sex level good

Soon, because of work or whatever, wife say tired, no mood.

Man pester wife, sex level drop further as wife recent his advances

And those few times do,...want to hurry (to her becomes a chore)

From this point, men will either give up and marriage become SOP

Some will go out eat, some start to think deeper on the whole marriage thing

Those cases usually no hope, couple don't see each other as couple, some even view each other as enemy

Another common story is, B4 married, gf sex kitten

After marriage, she got the idea can use sex and control, get her way/what she wants.....nowaday more and more castrated men ...really hang by the balls

These are the moments if he should 'external' source....highly likely start new adventure
Old 22-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

A man can file for divorce under Unreasonable Behavior if the wife refuses to have sex...the law recognizes that sex is a integral part of a marriage.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

jd16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
A man can file for divorce under Unreasonable Behavior if the wife refuses to have sex...the law recognizes that sex is a integral part of a marriage.
That would be interesting,...like reverse rape, where the women trying to prove sex did happen, and the man say no.....unless can prove that you stay apart, if not just like rape case,...he say she say....would be interesting to see how such case play out
Old 22-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

The old adage "Keep his stomach full and his balls empty" is still relevant.

And as TS has already admitted, at least one of the 2 criteria is not fulfilled.
Old 21-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Believe it or not, he's my first and only partner so sadly, I really do not know how it is with another person. I can't believe I'm such a prude, such an idiot. I used to be his only too, or that's what I thought. Perhaps he too wanted to see how it is to do it with others. Well, I think I would enjoy doing that too.
Lady, there's a lot of anger in you which will affect your judgement, thoughts and life. I'm sorry you found out that betrayal hurts. I've been on both ends of the blade too many times and love takes a back seat in life now. You have children and they give more happiness sometimes.

I keep an open mind with my wife about sex, I didn't marry a virgin. We have many dirty talks venturing into extreme fantasies like orgies, S&M and she getting double or even triple entries. Guess what, she's the one enjoying all these. Our promise is no hanky-panky behind backs, we can have 3some or more but together or at least informed. She can hire a gigolo because i want to see her pleased but no relationship. So far, we haven't done any but it does improve our sexlife tremendously.

Be very careful with the men that entices you to sleep with & don't make turn them into fatal attraction. Always use a pre-paid SIM and leave that phone somewhere else. Leave no traces, no emails, no whatsapp, nothing. ONS stays that. Sex is fun, treat it as going to the gym and forget about the partner after the shower.

If you're not ready then don't take the plunge. It's slippery and only goes one way, down.
Old 23-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 18
Megatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those people who got stuck in a loveless marriage and with kids maybe should see this manga. Its interesting.

http://m.mangahere.co/manga/do_it_one_more_time/
Old 02-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
frankincense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

To fellow sisters out there: If you think that visiting prostitutes are ok, do you mean you do not mind your husband doing that OR do you think you don't mind but you think your husband will never do that?

If you're horny, you need a release. I do get it. I'm horny and wasn't getting enough too. However, I do want to point out one thing. If you're not getting enough from your wife, perhaps you should try to talk to her first before going outside. I know many mentioned that the "wives" have not been treating them well. BUT have you been treating your wife well too? Did you ask " Wife, what can I do to make your day better?"
I don't think I would mine if it's just once or twice but I know my husband isn't doing it. After being here in sbf for some weeks, it seems that my husband is missing quite a bit and in all honesty I do feel a little sad for him. We married quite young and hb is still in his early 40s today.

I feel you. When I was pregnant with my second boy, hb was close to cheating with a FL. I caught him just hours before the arrangement by accident. I was heartbroken obviously and wanted to abort our 7 months old baby. I was disgusted and all. I was only 24. Needless to say, Hb was remorseful.

To cut the story short, I chose to forgive and forget.

Today, our second son is already 13 years old. Later on, we went on and had another son. 3 sons altogether. Time heals, babe. And, I never ever brought the incident up again, not even when we're arguing.

You should know your husband best. If you think he's worth it, give him the chance. Otherwise, end it for once and for all.

My husband is a decent man from a decent family. I know him well enough hence my decision.

Had I backed out 13 years ago, I really cannot imagine what I'll be today.

At this point of time, I know I cannot ask for a better husband.

Remember, time heals. Learn to love and trust again. It's going to be so damn hard, but for me, it's worth it.

Ps. I don't mind hb going to prostititute if I'm told in advance. Just don't go sneaking behind my back. I actually gave him green light to go to some seedy karaoke with his colleagues after work a couple of years ago. I even asked for photos. Haha. In the end, he came home straight after dinner. I was like, whuuttt! I was looking forward to some fun stories! ^^

Pps. I know hb won't go to prostititute tho. He's already very scared of me now because I'm now hornier than him! :x
Old 02-03-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
frankincense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=hiswife;15516

Believe it or not, he's my first and only partner so sadly, I really do not know how it is with another person. I can't believe I'm such a prude, such an idiot. I used to be his only too, or that's what I thought. Perhaps he too wanted to see how it is to do it with others. Well, I think I would enjoy doing that too.[/QUOTE]

No shit.

My husband is also my first and only partner. Probably that explains why I will not and cannot cheat no matter how sexually frustrated I am. After all, love is not about sex. If i have someone who's on the same sex frequency as me, great! Otherwise,I'd like to focus on the bigger picture.

Like you, I'm not old fat or ugly. I still get hit on when I'm out with gfs. I'm just very uncomfortable with other men. And I love my husband dearly.

Take care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1