The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

karen and aldo looks really good too but i think karen a bit big bone type and aldo probably has enhanced boobs...
damn...wat to do, all 3 looks good!

Old 20-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post

wow the latest pic of yumi really make me steam.
stated as 35B but looks like really natural 36C! anyone tried???
Agree with you bro. Looks good leh..
Old 21-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
karen and aldo looks really good too but i think karen a bit big bone type and aldo probably has enhanced boobs...
damn...wat to do, all 3 looks good!

Aldo looks good. Camping for her FR.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:

wow the latest pic of yumi really make me steam.
stated as 35B but looks like really natural 36C! anyone tried???
Wow Yumi looks really nice
Nice to have some short hair girls too.
Gonna book her tomorrow.

Tried Bobo from DH, I'd say worth the $

Looks: About 85% similar to photos, discount a bit for skin tone, lighting etc.

Body: 8.5/10 Has the model look.
BBBJ: 7/10 Nothing to shout about
French: 8/10 Long and deep french
FJ 8/10 Accomodating and nice moans from her
GFE: 7/10 Not that strong, slight commercial feel

Conclusion: Must try at least once, but don't have the urge to RTF
Old 21-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RamenOtaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Aldo looks good. Camping for her FR.
Which stable is Aldo from? Can't find her thread
Old 21-01-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
GymJunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenOtaku View Post
Which stable is Aldo from? Can't find her thread
She's from Club Nirvana. Here you go: https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...php?p=15541958
Old 21-01-2017, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks WonderLand - Veronica

Stable: WonderLand
Girl: Veronica

Bear with my super X 10 lengthy FR.

RTF after my first encounter with her during her first day of work.

She welcomed me and lead me to the first room ... wow it's so bigggg but empty, door have no lock. During my first visit, i took the second room with where it's just a normal room with the door able to lock.

In the room, first thing she did was ... "Did you come here before ?" I told her, yes, I came for her again. She started to strip followed by stripping me piece by piece. After that I kept chatting with her and try to make her remember our first encounter. She kept having little memory about our fun, until then she just find me familiar. All the while we were sleeping on the bed chattering, while her hand was roaming and making my little bro stand.

Since nothing came out from her mind and time started flying, so we went ahead for the bath. Nothing much happened during bath, just that this time round she started to clean my assh***.

Hmmm think bro who visited her have tried her AR and it's so popular that she started to include it in her package of service(it's already in her package when I visited her on the first try, just that back then I have to ask for AR during our session). As mentioned nothing special for the bath other than washing the required parts.

After shower back to the room and we continued chattering, kissing and french. After sometime, she suddenly sat up and looked at me ... "Ah I finally remember you, you really did come on the first day to find me."
Then she just come forward and gave me a long my nice french. From here, she started her routine of "bedding". As she remembers that I like AR and Bbbj, so she started with a 10 min AR ... the feeling is so shiok. At some point she used her tongue to fuck my ass. It's my first time being tongue-fuck on my ass. Then she slowly moved upward and used her tongue to wriggled between the a** and the scrotum before she goes for the scrotum, the balls and then the shaft. She was teasing me with her tongue at the shaft area, almost reaching the tip, she moves back down. After doing it for a few times, her tongues finally starts wriggling at the tip of my little bro. Circled a few time before her warm mouth starts to do the blowing. A little improvement here as she started to have slurping sound while doing Bbbj. Other than the normal blowing, she also did her usual deepthroat. During the deepthroat I did joked with her saying my little bro must be short, cause she never got choked whether she did deepthroat on me. After hearing this, she started to giggle but continue with the Bbbj. This goes on for almost 10 min before I stopped her and asked her to start her riding.

Her riding was caution and yet very graceful. Rode for almost 5 min before I take over and starts my pumping on her. Did not do too many position but just the standard missionary and ended my first shot.

We laid side by side and back to our chatting session. Hahaha, again she said that I am a funny guy, who loves to chat with her and not just focus on banging her. After chatting for a while, she lead me to the toilet for showering. Did a quick one as time is ending soon and she hoped to help me release my second shot. On our way back to the room, I saw Kim waiting for her customer. Then I noticed that her ass is quite perky and with this it reminds me that someone asked me before whether Veronica ass is perky. Back then I told the bro I am not sure, but since now I remembered it, I decided to look at Veronica ass, and it was indeed perky like Kim's ass. Then I "slapped" Veronica ass and she "questioned" my action. I told her the reason and she laughed and then tried to make her ass more perky and asked me whether her ass is more perky than Kim, I just kept laughing with her doing that posture trying to make her ass looks more perky.

Back to action ... I told her I wanted to CIM so she smiled back at me with a evil look before she started to Bbbj on me. As time is near to the end, I did not get to CIM so we decided to do it the next time.
As we did not check on the time, smsed(boss msged her customer coming) came and then we realized that we have missed the cut-off time. We rushed out to have the last shower, dressed up and before I leave she gave me a deep kiss. There goes my 2nd appointment with Veronica.

Things that I get to know during chatting session.
(Below are just my humble opinion)

She is 1.70m in height
Her age is 23 with a A - B cup
Have only been into 2 relationship
Finds that most of her customers are quite polite, especially in CIM matter.

She have a steady flow of customers since her arrival. Steady flow does not mean she is fully booked, just that she managed to get about 30-45% quota daily. She did mentioned that Kim was popular and busy. Also, other than me who RTF, there's only one other customer who RTF as we both enjoy her companion and service.

But in my opinion I think the reasons why she have just 30-45% Reason why she only have so little quota is because:

If you are a first timer and wanted to try this stable, among the 5 ladies, who would you like to go for ? Good service ? Pretty ? Lowest in Price ? Time slot ?

Talking about good service, no one will knows the outcome until they tried it out themselves or they are waiting for some bros who they trusted in their FR before committed into giving it out a try.

- For me, in the beginning I love to wait for a few FR from any bros before going to try. Now I just go for the one I like the best and commando my way, hoping it will not be a worst fuck. Luckily the gals did not disappoint me much.

Appearance, well this have to depends on individual, for example, some may find Rui En pretty, while some prefer Fanny Wong, Jessica Liu, Felicia Chin
etc. Some prefer perky ass, big boobs(enhanced or natural), with tattoo, or certain skills such as AR, French, less hair or hairless at the female sensitive region etc

- I maybe weird, I love to goes for those GFE look. Boobs size actually any size is good for me as it's not the main thing I wants. Actually sometimes I am attracted to flat chested gals, but have no chance yet to try one. :P

Pricing, this also varies ... depends on one comfort level.

- I prefer to go for the lower price. But for Wonderland it turns out to be exceptional, as I like the normal service Veronica provided. One can actually let her know your preference or style of service, she will provided them if it's within her knowledge and means. She is quite inexperience but yet willing to learn and give what we customers wants within her ability and capability.

Just to use a quote where some bros used it before to describe a gal ..."she is an unpolished gem that is waiting for someone to make her shine". That's how i feel.

Although this FR came late where she will be leaving our country soon plus with her price still maintaining at the same higher rate compare to others in the same stable.

Those bros who are keen can either give her a chance to service you or just skip her if you prefer the gal to be a ready make gem.

For me I will still RTF for 1 or 2 more before I will miss her service and wait for a new and same or better service gals to win my visit. :P

Enjoy and have a nice weekend.
Old 21-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

up u bro. look forward to your fr and thanks for the one on bobo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Wow Yumi looks really nice
Nice to have some short hair girls too.
Gonna book her tomorrow.

Tried Bobo from DH, I'd say worth the $

Looks: About 85% similar to photos, discount a bit for skin tone, lighting etc.

Body: 8.5/10 Has the model look.
BBBJ: 7/10 Nothing to shout about
French: 8/10 Long and deep french
FJ 8/10 Accomodating and nice moans from her
GFE: 7/10 Not that strong, slight commercial feel

Conclusion: Must try at least once, but don't have the urge to RTF
Old 21-01-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Jo Club Nirvana
4th RTF for 2 slots.

Booking: as evidenced by the rants posted, she is near impossible to book cos of high volume in the request/waiting list. Thanks to Bro OKT for making the arrangements again.

Experience: 100/10. Never for a moment i felt like a customer cos we know each other very well by now. Service as usual is creme la creme. Cos its a 3hrs session, she had ample time to fulfill whatever i wanted her to do for me. All possible patterns "chut", the list of available finishing positions all done, in her, on her, into her. Her GFE is out of the world, i doubt my own gf will treat me so well too. She simply allowed me to do whatever i want. Small touches for example when i dozed off for a short rest, she kissed me on my forehead, nose, lips, covered me with her comforter n then cuddle quietly beside me. The rest please go imagine yourself. She is leaving on 27th Dec n might not come back again.

A bro mentioned the last hot craze, Xiaojie, in a earlier post. I dare say Jo will not be inferior in any way in terms of the whole package. Her pics dont lie.Those who tried Jo will know.
Many bros have supplied enough food n drinks to last Jo through the winter season if she was in hibernation. Why? They have nothing else to do? No, cos she is that good n deserved them, period.

PS: when she leaves our shore, my guess is the next pick from this stable shld be the increasingly popular Aldo. I saw all the gals there at one go or like Bro OKT mentioned "can see all 8 boobs lol". Food for thought.
Old 21-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Wootz... it's been awhile I never go for stable due to my work and now I'm back~

Alright, this time I'm still going back to one of my favorite stable which provide real good stuff.

Stable : Dreamz 88
Girl : Nan (first day on 20th Jan)

Kinda lazy today so I will try to give some rating...

Face with bright light 7.5/10 : kinda heavy make up which made her look like 27/28 yrs old. No worry, her actual age is 23 this year~

Face within dim lights 9/10 : We had both our section with some lights off as she is shy when I starring at her body~ to be more specific, she looks like the bottom left pic 90% cute syt

Body 8.5/10 : as bro who read my post before , I always look for petite hourglass shape and bingo~ she is the one. With her height around 150+ and weight around 40+ she hits my BMI category of 18~19. Skin tone : not Thai tanned but more like chiangmai fair~

Boobs 8/10 : natural big C or maybe bigger with that kind of small frame of body...however it quite shaggy but super soft to play with. You will saw two papaya hanging and swinging in front of you while she is riding you~ yum yum

Services 8/10 : she really shower me from next to toe gentle and thoroughly~ I love it a lot. No action inside the toilet~

Catbath 8/10 : she knew how to arouse you with her CFM face before proceed to like your nipple, balls, and shaft~ took about 10~15 on cantata and I enjoy sooooo much

BBBJ. 7/10 : no one can score more than 7.5 from me on this as my Standard is very high on this field~ anyway, first she started gentle sucking and licking eventually she put in some strength on really vacuuumm suck my whole shaft.... (damn I'm hard now!!!) Luckily I'm good at controlling myself else confirm CIM. Oh yah, she don't provide CIM , bro please don't force her to do CIM.

FJ 8.5/10 : tried missionary , lotus, standing cArry and finished in missionary. I love the why she moan and how she grab the blanket and pillow while thrusting in and out~ she love slow and sensation sex and don't like rough sex... I wanna fuck her now...!!!

Painting : she should be the one who rate me~ hahaha she allow painting and I did AR for her as well Lol z.... this is how I arouse my girl and resulted in wet lubricAted pussy for fj~

Frenching 9/10 : I dunno how to explain but... I just can't stop from kissing her again.and again....

RTF : yeup~ this time wanna go for 3hours slots~
Old 21-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Jo Club Nirvana
4th RTF for 2 slots.

Booking: as evidenced by the rants posted, she is near impossible to book cos of high volume in the request/waiting list. Thanks to Bro OKT for making the arrangements again.

Experience: 100/10. Never for a moment i felt like a customer cos we know each other very well by now. Service as usual is creme la creme. Cos its a 3hrs session, she had ample time to fulfill whatever i wanted her to do for me. All possible patterns "chut", the list of available finishing positions all done, in her, on her, into her. Her GFE is out of the world, i doubt my own gf will treat me so well too. She simply allowed me to do whatever i want. Small touches for example when i dozed off for a short rest, she kissed me on my forehead, nose, lips, covered me with her comforter n then cuddle quietly beside me. The rest please go imagine yourself. She is leaving on 27th Dec n might not come back again.

A bro mentioned the last hot craze, Xiaojie, in a earlier post. I dare say Jo will not be inferior in any way in terms of the whole package. Her pics dont lie.Those who tried Jo will know.
Many bros have supplied enough food n drinks to last Jo through the winter season if she was in hibernation. Why? They have nothing else to do? No, cos she is that good n deserved them, period.

PS: when she leaves our shore, my guess is the next pick from this stable shld be the increasingly popular Aldo. I saw all the gals there at one go or like Bro OKT mentioned "can see all 8 boobs lol". Food for thought.
Good pick. Aldo it shall be.

Must fast hand fast leg before "golden boy" is free again after Jo depart and take up all the slots.
Old 21-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Misha TY69

I dreamt Misha, Tom Yam 69

OKT good and accomodating
Location very nice and clean apartment, not the run down shabby type
Misha is a bit meaty and a great fuck
relentless and willing to please
all advertised services were rendered in a mor ethan satisfactory manner
I enjoyed the session a lot
Unfortunately no AR
and, despite it is obvious that that B side had seen use in the past
(two fingers when in like in butter)
AJ was not provided

RTF: no since there are plenty of other targets on my radar, and I like to hope from one to the next....
Old 21-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Fon of TeerukLover for Bfast today.

Location: Same location as my previous FR on Gigi from same stable.

Looks: Pics show heavy makeup. But when I saw her, she was Au natural and still looked cute as hell,

Body: Nice firm C-Cups. Told me they were fake but to me still very soft and firm.

Shower: We both soaped each other up, her focusing on my little bro. Rinsed off and I jokingly said my lil bro not clean enough so she did a quick BBJ there and then

BBJ: Ok i guess. Had Gigi previously for comparison so would kinda unfair to rate her badly. Enough suction but hardly any variety unless prompted. Will lick your balls to high heaven though. Can Deepthroat.

Frenching: Speaks fluent French. Will be more intense the more high she gets

FJ: First Half, I let her do all the work. BBJ me first then went in to cowgirl. Riding and grinding me for a good 10 mins before we got in the lotus position and I frenched and fondled her boobs. Near climax pumped her hard and fast in missionary.

In between sessions, her GFE is top notch. Will initiate conversations while tracing her fingers all over. Woke my lil bro up with all the teasing.

Second half, she gave me a BBJ while I stood up. Could see her playing with herself. Facefucked her abit. Caps on did standing doggy while she was in her heels, cos height difference. Right in front of the mirror too, so could see her face. Supple ass for doggy, and she moans when spanked lightly. Went to bed for the missionary position where i positioned her legs over my shoulder. She apparently like it very much cos she tried to cover her face in that cutesy "don't-look-at-my-O-face" kinda way. Also in this position felt very, Very good and 2nd shot done. Highly recommend this position

A overall great bonk. She will leave around next week guys so book while still available. i know i will.

PS. When she greeted me, she was in this tight fitting black dress. But her underwear tho. DAMN. Lacey black and pink bra and thong set. Would really wanna fuck her in missionary while she wore those.
Old 21-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Good pick. Aldo it shall be.

Must fast hand fast leg before "golden boy" is free again after Jo depart and take up all the slots.
Lol walau what golden boy la...goldwn gal already milked me till nothing left...after she leaves i am going into semi retirement mode liao...
Old 21-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol walau what golden boy la...goldwn gal already milked me till nothing left...after she leaves i am going into semi retirement mode liao...
Golden boy lah Bro, so lucky you. Is it my turn to be able to meet jo once again ><
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1