The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2003, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
WHY ARE WE WAITING....
WHY ARE WE WAITING....
WHY ARE WE WAITING....

come on pls finsih ur FR bro
wah Bro, Jangaan Tension man, are you on a posting frenzy?

anyway ,i know from a reliable source that " bro Unforgiven " is busy for the next few days, so give him some time lah.
Old 18-06-2003, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
wah Bro, Jangaan Tension man, are you on a posting frenzy?

anyway ,i know from a reliable source that " bro Unforgiven " is busy for the next few days, so give him some time lah.
tink i click 3x on SUBMIT msg come out few time so put enter in error loh

ok will wait patiently for bro UNFORGIVEN FR
Old 19-06-2003, 04:29 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
tink i click 3x on SUBMIT msg come out few time so put enter in error loh

ok will wait patiently for bro UNFORGIVEN FR
Maybe he in Counter Kongtao now. We, bros have tried to pull him out a couple of times. Hope he can help himself this time.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 04-07-2003, 02:28 PM

GOOD NEWS.. counter 2 and the whole stretch is closed...( Dunno whats the reason, but HEY....its closed already and I hope the further chapters of this story would be no more.. ( I think)

but my gut feeling says there be more chapters to this story , except it wouldnt be at counter 2.....
Old 04-07-2003, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
GOOD NEWS.. counter 2 and the whole stretch is closed...( Dunno whats the reason, but HEY....its closed already and I hope the further chapters of this story would be no more.. ( I think)

but my gut feeling says there be more chapters to this story , except it wouldnt be at counter 2.....
too bad it's closed , was hoping to drop by next week and check Min out and see how she looks and if i will kena the Gong Tao or not ) but now no more chance.. perhaps i should be wandering at C 1/3 and RCA with Bro SC....
Old 04-07-2003, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
too bad it's closed , was hoping to drop by next week and check Min out and see how she looks and if i will kena the Gong Tao or not ) but now no more chance.. perhaps i should be wandering at C 1/3 and RCA with Bro SC....
c 1/3 also closed...the whole stretch is closed. so when are you coming over???
Old 04-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
c 1/3 also closed...the whole stretch is closed. so when are you coming over???
wah like that ..i have fewer reasons to go there... hiks hiks.... but i'll still be there from 9 next week..bro SC say he will come over for a drink.. u wanna join?
Old 04-07-2003, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro SC say RCA many lians leh.....
But I love TG lian lian.........
Old 04-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Bro SC say RCA many lians leh.....
But I love TG lian lian.........
RCA really more younger girls I prefer a bit in the mid 20s onwards. Or old girls who act cute.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-07-2003, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:

Knn la, just when I wanted to take her out, the place has to be closed. Went down to Hollywood that night and walked over to Counter 2 with bollocksman. I saw the door closed and we walked away, thinking that it must be the girls' off day. Then I stopped at my tracks and walked back, realising the "Counter 2" sign had been taken down. I promptly gave a call to Min.

"Hello Min, Unforgiven here. Kun yoo tee nai?"

"Yoo tee hong."

"Mai tam ngan ror?"

"Wun nee mai dai, Min mai sabai."

"Pom don nee yoo Counter 2."

"Counter 2 bpit leow!"

"Kun don nee tam ngan tee nai?"

She told me some funny name which I didn't know.

"Mai ru jak."

"Mai ru jak gaw mai ben rai. Thaa kun proong nee yak ma Karaoke, call me okay? Min poot gup taxi."

"Okay, do la do eng na. Bye bye."

Anyway, I didn't go down to see her at her new workplace during my stay in bkk. Still trying hard to break the gongtao, but still got the urge to go find her. Probably the story will continue to Chapter 15. I will continue writing tonight, sorry to keep you guys waiting.
Old 09-07-2003, 08:36 AM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
too bad it's closed , was hoping to drop by next week and check Min out and see how she looks and if i will kena the Gong Tao or not )
Min is not her real name, so you won't find any Min there even if Counter 2 is still open. In any case, one man's meat is another man's poison. I don't see SC dropping his jaws over her when we went that night.
Old 09-07-2003, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Min is not her real name, so you won't find any Min there even if Counter 2 is still open. In any case, one man's meat is another man's poison. I don't see SC dropping his jaws over her when we went that night.
Ya, Unforgiven and me have different tastes. Though we love pussies, but tastes complete different.

And I will refuse any translation jobs between Min and Unforgiven to save him from the GongTao.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-07-2003, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
GET OVER THE GOng TAO la. PLease theres more worthy pooyings to focus your attention like the club20 dancers ..(B** and M***) sounds more promising
Old 09-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Ya, Unforgiven and me have different tastes. Though we love pussies, but tastes complete different.

And I will refuse any translation jobs between Min and Unforgiven to save him from the GongTao.

hahaha
SC
Actually compared to the first time I met her, my speech and understanding of thai has improved. The only thing is I dunno where the hell her exact workplace is, though its definitely in Ratchada.
Old 09-07-2003, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
GET OVER THE GOng TAO la. PLease theres more worthy pooyings to focus your attention like the club20 dancers ..(B** and M***) sounds more promising
Trying to get over. Give me time, give me time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1