The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
No lah wait people say I "sway chui"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
haha...you jin zhun...say only raid...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-01-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah no true lah....................MADE IN RUSSIA is more like it

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you jin jia lat lah...Ru sia u also knew...

Old 23-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Saigonese, watch out for bandits ahead of Lunar New Year!

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/23/2017 15:54 GMT + 7

The time before the Lunar New Year is often the busiest period of the year for residents in Ho Chi Minh City and also for bandits, as they have recently become more active and reckless.

As people need more cash for their spending in preparation for the Lunar New Year (Tet), which falls on January 28, robbers have taken this opportunity to steal from them.

According statistics of the municipal Department of Police, over 400 criminal offenses were committed from December 16, 2016 to January 22, 2017, of which 243 cases, accounting for 60 percent, were robberies.

The gangs are more likely to attack their ‘prey’ in newly established urban areas in the outlying districts, where residents tend to store a considerable amount of cash and gold at their own home.

In the most recent case, N.T.T.T., 42, residing in Thu Duc District, discovered that her US$7,000, VND220 million ($9,748), five taels (187.5 grams) of gold, and other jewelry pieces were stolen.

Police identified the culprit as Vo Nguyen Viet Tien, 23, who is T.’s nephew, a day later.

Tien was well aware that his aunt usually stores a large amount of cash at the end of the lunar year and decided to steal from her when she and other family members were not at home.

The offender had used the money to buy a motorbike, a cellphone, and pay his debt before being arrested by police officers.

Risks when transporting cash

Well-off people who carry cash on their automobiles can fall for a common trick that was infamously employed in 2009 and 2010.

At around 10:30 am on January 10, L. and V., two Ho Chi Minh City residents, withdrew some VND2 billion ($88,620) from a bank in District 1 and brought it home in a car.

As he was parking on a street waiting for V. to collect her products, a man approached his vehicle, telling V. that he had a flat tire.

After the victim got out to check the tire, another man rushed to the car and snatched the two handbags left there before trying to escape with his accomplice on a motorbike.

V. was swift enough to catch the robber and take back his belongings after a long struggle.

With a similar scheme, S., living in District 7, got his laptop, a hard drive, a checkbook and other items stolen from his car while he was checking his tire on January 16.

According to both victims, the suspects in the scam looked like foreigners.

Reminder for citizens

Police units have been tasked with carrying out regular patrols in order to ensure security and order during Tet, Colonel Nguyen Sy Quang, chief of staff of the city’s police department, told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper.

The law enforcers have also been ordered to frequently remind residents to pay extra attention to their valuables during the period, Col. Quang stated.
It is advisable for people to carefully lock their doors before leaving and ask neighbors to keep an eye on their houses.

Security cameras are also a good tool to prevent house break-ins, the police official said.

Residents should not carry big amounts of cash on their motorbikes, he asserted, adding that traveling in a car is more recommended as long as the money is always guarded.

Old 23-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Illegal Vietnamese workers arrested in Malaysia

By VnExpress January 22, 2017 | 11:03 am GMT+7

The detainees will be subject to further investigation under Malaysia’s Immigration Act.

Malaysian authorities have arrested 137 illegal foreign workers at an apartment construction site in Johor State, including some Vietnamese laborers.

The raid on Saturday morning found a total of 239 foreigners at the construction site for a 25-floor apartment. 102 of those were released after providing legal work permits, The Star Online reported on Saturday.

Most of the detainees were Indonesian. The remaining workers, aged between 20 and 52, come from Vietnam, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Pakistan. The report did not provide the number of workers from each country.

The detainees will be subject to further investigation by local immigration officials under Malaysia’s Immigration Act, the daily said.

The Vietnamese government started sending laborers to Malaysia in April 2002. After nearly 15 years, there are approximately 60,000 Vietnamese laborers in the country.

In February 2016, Malaysia's government temporarily halted work permits for foreigners, including Vietnamese, to review the status of its foreign workforce and to re-evaluate its tax policy for foreign employees.

The move disrupted Vietnamese labor exports to Malaysia last year. The total number of Vietnamese workers leaving for Malaysia in the first eight months of 2016 fell to 1,762, while the annual average figure is around 7,000.

Old 23-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Lunar New Year surge pricing enrages GrabBike users

By Phuong Dong January 23, 2017 | 12:00 pm GMT+7

Treble fares and heavy traffic add up to the Tet holiday stress in Vietnam.

The week before Vietnamese people ring in the Year of the Rooster has been the busiest time of the year for ride-sharing services.

Due to the rising demand, GrabBike, a mobile hailing app for motorcycle taxi services, has applied what is known as “surge pricing”, meaning that fares have more than tripled over the past week. The company says the move is aimed at ensuring there are enough drivers on the road, but customers are not impressed.

Long, an office worker in Ho Chi Minh City's financial district, headed home for the Lunar New Year holidays on a late night coach trip, leaving the city at 9 p.m. It usually costs him only $2.6 to travel the 7 kilometers by motorbike taxi from his apartment to the coach station. However, this time he was shocked to find that GrabBike had nearly tripled the fare to $7.1.

The inflated cost annoyed Long who felt like he was getting fleeced by the service when he needed it the most.

He decided to return to traditional motorcycle taxi drivers who pick up passengers on every corner in the city.

“After negotiating, the driver agreed to take me for $3.5,” said Long, who had ditched old-fashioned motorcycle taxis for GrabBike thanks to its convenient booking service and lower fares offered by the app.

The arrival of hailing mobile apps like Uber and Grab to Vietnam in recent years has put traditional motorcycle taxi drivers under great pressure with a rapidly shrinking market share.

Many traditional motorcycle taxi drivers who are usually unable to compete with Grab have suddenly made a strong comeback over the past week as Grab’s surge pricing scares away customers.

It usually costs Phuong, a resident in District 7, only $3 to get to Tan Son Nhat Airport. The price surged to $8 last Saturday despite her effort to avoid the rush hour by booking the trip at noon. Phuong agreed to the inflated fare, but after more than 30 minutes, there were still no GrabBike drivers in sight. She had no choice but take a cab to the airport.

Higher prices are supposed to keep more drivers on the road during the busiest times. However, Long, a GrabBike driver, said the higher fares had made little difference to his income due mainly to heavy traffic that slows journey times.

“A pick-up point was just 1.5 kilometers away but it took me more than 25 minutes to get there the other day,” said Long, adding that when he arrived at the pick-up point the passenger had already cancelled the trip.

Ngo Nguyen Hoang, chief executive of Grab, said despite the higher fares leading up to Tet, the company has been unable to meet the demand.

“We simply can’t reach our customers,” he said. “Before passengers book their trips, they will see the total cost of the rides in advance with upfront fares.”

He confirmed that there will be no more unwelcome surprises heading into the holidays.

“We are still offering discount coupons. There is no way we are fleecing our customers in the week leading up to Tet,” Hoang continued.

Old 23-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Greetings to all the Old Birds,

Xiao Di is planning a trip to HCMC, any tips bo ha??? I very noob one....
Old 24-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I think knew who is that...

So clever, Transcended jio shi Transcended.......clap clap clap......

Either that or its written on his forehead liao.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-01-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you jin jia lat lah...Ru sia u also knew...

Aiyah already out in the papers liao on the Trumpet's election scandal concerning Russia hacking

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saigonese, watch out for bandits ahead of Lunar New Year!

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/23/2017 15:54 GMT + 7

In the most recent case, N.T.T.T., 42, residing in Thu Duc District, discovered that her US$7,000, VND220 million ($9,748), five taels (187.5 grams) of gold, and other jewelry pieces were stolen.

Police identified the culprit as Vo Nguyen Viet Tien, 23, who is T.’s nephew, a day later.

Tien was well aware that his aunt usually stores a large amount of cash at the end of the lunar year and decided to steal from her when she and other family members were not at home.

The offender had used the money to buy a motorbike, a cellphone, and pay his debt before being arrested by police officers.

Wana be a criminal also be a smarter one, immediately spend until like that sure raise suspicion liao...... wana spend at least wait for next year Tet mah.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-01-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Greetings to all the Old Birds,

Xiao Di is planning a trip to HCMC, any tips bo ha??? I very noob one....

Huh???? You go HCMC still must tip you meh???? Ok lah since I know you personally I tip you 1000 VND swee bo????

KNS where the fish you MIA to for so many years????? Dun say you lah always "wu shi bu deng san bao dian"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
So clever, Transcended jio shi Transcended.......clap clap clap......

Either that or its written on his forehead liao.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
In your group only one guy always skip breakfast and canjot wake up early...

Old 24-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah already out in the papers liao on the Trumpet's election scandal concerning Russia hacking

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Read sbf with a pinch of salt...same apply to read news....

Old 24-01-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wana be a criminal also be a smarter one, immediately spend until like that sure raise suspicion liao...... wana spend at least wait for next year Tet mah.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haha...as if you are bandits...if these crooks so clever will nvr need to rob...

Old 24-01-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh???? You go HCMC still must tip you meh???? Ok lah since I know you personally I tip you 1000 VND swee bo????

KNS where the fish you MIA to for so many years????? Dun say you lah always "wu shi bu deng san bao dian"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I was tempted to say he nvr sharre anythong expect us tHaha...as if you are bandits...if these crooks so clever will nvr need to rob...tos share...nowadays i dun even post there...

Old 24-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Elderly Vietnamese woman sells lottery tickets to support disabled nephew

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/24/2017 10:01 GMT + 7

Stories of lottery ticket sellers in Vietnam are oftentimes of disadvantaged people seeking a means to overcome hardship, just as in the case of one elderly woman from south-central Vietnam and her disabled nephew.

At an age when most other people would be enjoying retirement, 70-year-old Nguyen Thi Sen continues to sell lottery tickets on a daily basis in order to put food on the table for her 30-year-old disabled nephew Huynh Do.

Do, who lost both of his parents to cancer, contracted a disease as a child that has left him mute and paralyzed, and was taken in by his single aunt Nguyen Thi Sen who has raised him as her own.

Not earning enough to live on from the field in their hometown Hoa Xuan Dong Commune in Tuy Hoa District, Phu Yen Province, the two moved to the coastal city of Nha Trang in search of new opportunities.

The aunt and nephew live in a three-square-meter room rented out by Sen’s lottery agent in a battered old house on Phan Dinh Giot Street that they share with other people in similar circumstances.

Every day, Do is seated in his wheelchair, keeping Sen company through countless streets, markets, bus stations, pubs, and coffee shops they sell lottery tickets in, regardless of the weather.

Selling lottery tickets provides their only source of income to pay for food, medicine, and bus tickets to revisit their hometown once in a while.

“The tickets don’t sell well because people stop buying after failing to win so many times. Most people buy a couple of tickets because they’re touched by our story. We’re miserable,” Sen said.

In front of their house is an altar for ‘Ong Dia’, the Lord of the Ground, whom they pray to at the start of each day in the hope of a miracle to change their lives for the better.

The sight of the 70-year-old woman carrying her crippled nephew from his battered wheelchair to their cramped room, looking at him with eyes full of kindness as the fragile man clings to her neck like a child, is enough to pull at the strings of even the coldest hearts.

Below are a series of photos by Nguyen Dong featuring how Sen and her nephew struggle for life.

These photos were one of the entries to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper's year-long competition themed “Vietnam – Country – People" concluding in October last year.

Click here to continue reading
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/38969/...isabled-nephew

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1