The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2003, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Little Bkk in Hong Kong

discovered little bkk in hong kong during my recent trip to HK. its located near the old kai tak airport... place is called kowloon city. juz tell taxi driver "kowloon seng sek thai kok chan" in cantonese and they know where to bring you. place is not accessible via MTR. there are quite a number of thai restaurants, cze char and KTV pubs along 2-3 streets. at least i get to drink beer singh and sing thai songs (they have the soundcream VCD). there are also thai grocery stores and hair salons too. a must visit for those that miss bkk whilst in HK.

another place where the thais hangout is lockhart road in wan chai area. FLs and katoeys hang out this area quite a bit... saw a 1.75m version of fann wong there... a better looking one to boot! pity "she" wasn't all women

any bros got thai adventure to share in HK?
Old 24-11-2003, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gamgi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Little Korean is at Kimbaley Street, Tsim Sha Tsui
Old 26-11-2003, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
juz tell taxi driver "kowloon seng sek thai kok chan" in cantonese
what if the driver asks: 'loh yao, pin kan chan goon arh?' (cantonese: fren, which resturant?) then how to answer?

Do I answer: "em haiz sek yeh, haiz kiew thai kok kai yah!"

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
what if the driver asks: 'loh yao, pin kan chan goon arh?' (cantonese: fren, which resturant?) then how to answer?

no worries. just tell cab driver "hui kowloon seng sek thai kok chan". they will know where to bring you. its all within a few streets and you have to walk around to decide which one grabs your fancy. there are both restaurants and "tai pai tong" type.

there are also a few Thai KTV joints where you can drink beer singha and sing thai songs. at least now i won't miss bkk when i am in HK.
Old 27-11-2003, 09:10 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
no worries. just tell cab driver "hui kowloon seng sek thai kok chan". they will know where to bring you. its all within a few streets and you have to walk around to decide which one grabs your fancy. there are both restaurants and "tai pai tong" type.

there are also a few Thai KTV joints where you can drink beer singha and sing thai songs. at least now i won't miss bkk when i am in HK.
Thanks for the info

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 27-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

Hee...

With Kowloon Seng, it's more a place where the pooying tham ngan go after work or for their grocery shopping.

Was told by my Thai friends at Golden Mile that the most happening pub disco is on the sixth floor of one of the buildings. Apparently you just have to go to any of the Thai Aharn (food) joints and ask them for Chan hoak ('6th Floor' in Thai) and they'll lead you to it.

Got Thai singers (pooying and poochai) who sing and you give flowers to. Also a lot of pooying tarm ngan also chill ard there.

Btw, if you want action, then follow tirak69's advice on Lockhart Road. On one of the streets leading from it, near to the neon sign that says La Bamba, there's a small aharn thai joint serving decent esarn food (the name of the joint is Thai Hut). There got a lot of pooying and katoey tarm ngan who hang out there for supper between tricks. Some quite happening (the pooyings I mean).

Cheers!
Old 27-11-2003, 07:12 PM
Samster

farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
farark,

Wah lately you're very active. Must be the BKK blues.
Sigh... Worse than that... It's the TWS (Thai Withdrawal Syndrome)... More horrifying and contagious than any other disease known to man. Caused by an attack of the MOTPY virus (Memories of Tiao Poo Ying virus)...

55555!
Old 28-11-2003, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by farark
Hee...

With Kowloon Seng, it's more a place where the pooying tham ngan go after work or for their grocery shopping.

Was told by my Thai friends at Golden Mile that the most happening pub disco is on the sixth floor of one of the buildings. Apparently you just have to go to any of the Thai Aharn (food) joints and ask them for Chan hoak ('6th Floor' in Thai) and they'll lead you to it.

Got Thai singers (pooying and poochai) who sing and you give flowers to. Also a lot of pooying tarm ngan also chill ard there.

Btw, if you want action, then follow tirak69's advice on Lockhart Road. On one of the streets leading from it, near to the neon sign that says La Bamba, there's a small aharn thai joint serving decent esarn food (the name of the joint is Thai Hut). There got a lot of pooying and katoey tarm ngan who hang out there for supper between tricks. Some quite happening (the pooyings I mean).

Cheers!
yoz bro,
thanks for your detailed guide .... no plan of visiing HK yet though but would like to have a frenly handshake with you at Gldn Mile if I am there ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-11-2003, 09:55 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
yoz bro,
thanks for your detailed guide .... no plan of visiing HK yet though but would like to have a frenly handshake with you at Gldn Mile if I am there ....
You are most welcome bro. Would be more than happy to have that friendly handshake too. Well, was there last night with bros tirak69 and yomun... They left early, but I was totally shitfaced...

Just ask the waiting staff for 'When' and if I'm there, they should be able to point you to my direction.

Hope to see you!
Old 28-11-2003, 10:15 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
You are most welcome bro. Would be more than happy to have that friendly handshake too. Well, was there last night with bros tirak69 and yomun... They left early, but I was totally shitfaced...

Just ask the waiting staff for 'When' and if I'm there, they should be able to point you to my direction.

Hope to see you!
Yoz, met bro yomun many months back (know thru another samster) and bro tirak69 a few months back (cheong LSB with him somemore ... hahaha)

ai yo! last nite I got dinner leh, if not could have joined you guys. Still, I sure ask for direction from the waiting staff to meet you if I happen to be there .... thanks bro.

P.S. I duno how to speak Thai

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Yoz, met bro yomun many months back (know thru another samster) and bro tirak69 a few months back (cheong LSB with him somemore ... hahaha)

ai yo! last nite I got dinner leh, if not could have joined you guys. Still, I sure ask for direction from the waiting staff to meet you if I happen to be there .... thanks bro.

Hee...

Small world ain't it?

Well, looking forward to meeting up sometimes too.

Dunno how to speak Thai? Well, doesn't really matter as a lot of people there don't either, they're just there to oogle at the spicy tit bits that sometimes show up ard there... Hee!

Cheers...
Old 28-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Abang but your Bahasa Indonesia bagus! Steady sial!
bro yo:
I still learning ya .... u got meet Opt lagi ?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hee...

Cheers!
bro, u sure the chio ones are phoo yings??? i afraid in your drunken stupor post the wrong news... but then its been said that katoeys give the best blow as they know what guys want. 555555...
Old 28-11-2003, 02:44 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:

bro, dun think we met before leh... but perhaps we can meet in the KTV in GM. can PM us prior so we can meet there....
Old 28-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
bro, dun think we met before leh... but perhaps we can meet in the KTV in GM. can PM us prior so we can meet there....
bro tirak69:
very sorry, I mistaken you as bro tirak99 .... hahaha

paiseh paiseh .... sure will PM bro yomun my contact if I go there ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1