The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
Cong Cong and Darcy for me
Cong Cong is in my shortlist. Darcy is so so for me.

In the current market a few worth mentioning and still maintaining their service are Aini, Alina, Cynthia, Laura, Lina, Mint, Miqi, Summer, Xiao Mo
Old 15-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo View Post
Any bro can advise if these ML still.shower together and full nude massage.
Vivian
Clarity
Fanny
Chaste
Of the four, none of them showered with me. But only Chaste offered full nude massage upon my request.

Hope this helps.
Old 16-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/fanny/
Looks: 8/10 looks like gal next door
Message: 9/10 quite strong for a gal and know quite a bit. Saying that there are knots and will focus a bit to release it.
Hj: 7/10
Roaming: only try upper body and leg.
Rtm: yes for the message as it the one of the better one I tried.
Quite cheerful. Will chat and laugh and will sing a bit during the message brighten your mood up.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried this girl. Those looking for a good massage and cute girl. She is the one.

http://sglonelyguy.com/wen-jing-massage/
Old 16-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTM Linn last week.
I like the term syt-face basketball player haa.
One's man meat is another's poison is really true here.
For me, I absolutely like the syt face, the long legs and the C cups boobs.
This time I took up 90 minutes and she also did abit of prostate massage for me. Chemistry is better than last time and with better chemistry comes wider roaming.
Still looking to RTM for the abovementioned plus her massage (She also did abit of foot massage to ease my aching feet) before she takes a break.
As ratings are subjective and I may be accused of promoting her, my advice is: if you don't like big-boned, tall girls, don't look for her. Try Aini or Clarity or Xiao Mo.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post

In the current market a few worth mentioning and still maintaining their service are Aini, Alina, Cynthia, Laura, Lina, Mint, Miqi, Summer, Xiao Mo
Happy that Mint is back, have chance to try her. Nvr had the chance to book her, sad-ed
Old 16-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post

To each his own bro, I have tried Aini, Miqi, Xiao Mo and Cynthia. Either not my cup of tea or too commercial feeling.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 16-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=635294

MR for Una or Zara from DA

Place - excellent. Condo discreet with no security guard
Room - stays alone, studio apartment with attached bath
Shower - separately. Did not offer to join
Looks - good resemblance to photo - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10. Boobs lovers would like it
Nuru - acceptable
Massage - not piano and for strength
HJ - a bit mechanical
GFE- good. Can converse in good English

This girl loves to be bottomless. Even while entering she was i in a nightie with bra and no panties. While massaging also she was bottomless but had a bra.

RTM - ok if I am around in that area
Long time never try someone with few reviews. My thoughts after the session.

Location: Central with nearest MRT about 5 mins away. Condo with bedroom. Attached shower. No security guard.

Shower: No, never offer & I never asked.

Looks: Heavy make up. The photo is blurred for a reason I guess. Definitely MILFY. Honestly roughly can make out it is her somehow.

Figure: For other bros' benefits, I will add this. Quite sure she give birth before. Some layers of meat on the stomach area with triple chin. Don't qualify as baby elephant yet but you know what I mean. D cup but sagging.

Nuru: First time trying but she only rub for like 5 mins before doing an up down HJ. See HJ comments below.

Massage: She has a massage bed but seriously cannot make it. Who massages from back then to bum then to legs & repeat it 3 times? At first her starting strokes seem promising but a while later I realized she can easily pick it up from a few massage sessions outside. Head massage also cannot make it. Massage a while then knock the head. Now multiply by 3 times. Edit: She does a so called hotstome massage but it is an electronic device.

HJ: Really mechanical with up down only. Can squeeze and roam south but no playing with nips. She say she doesn't like it. Guess you will know no licking either.

GFE: Highly commercial sweet talking. A huge turn off for me.

Others: I will take a yellow card here for the team but she may offer off menu items. At what cost or if inclusive of damage, I never asked cos simply not interested. BTW, she collected payment upfront. And yes, she is bottomless throughout.

RTM: My advice, don't... At this damage of$160 (90mins), i will take it elsewhere. Whoever wanna zap me after reading this, please go ahead. I seriously can't be bothered. Proceed at your own risk. I have a feeling she might end up in FL dome if bros tried & agreed with my opinion.

Disclaimer: Another man's meat may be another's poison.

Last edited by dnomy; 16-01-2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Add details
Old 16-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Arisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My MR For Su Fei 苏菲
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=13268004

Place/Shower: Live alone and have her own bathroom
Looks: 8/10 (Sweet Mlify looking, definitely won't reject. Maybe because I xiao di di and prefer MILF )
Boobs: 7/10 (At least B Cup)
Body: 7/10 (Slim with a bit of curves)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Her hard massage is actually quite relaxing and comfortable, can feel her massaging skills is up there)
HJ: 9/10 (She will lay beside you, licking/sucking ur nipples while slowly play with your didi, very shiok de, no rush at all)

RTM: Yes, she is one of the best value MLs around. Respect and treat her well!
Old 16-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
GFE: Highly commercial sweet talking. A huge turn off for me.
One thing i hate is commercial feel. No matter how good the ML is, once i sense that commercial feel it turns me off. & RTM is a sure NONO. And another thing is fake boobs. I rather have a B boobs or even A than a hard fake D boobs.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
One thing i hate is commercial feel. No matter how good the ML is, once i sense that commercial feel it turns me off. & RTM is a sure NONO. And another thing is fake boobs. I rather have a B boobs or even A than a hard fake D boobs.
Haha.. commercial feel is when she said " wow yours so biggg" "you're handsome", "so hard".. "you are so strong" etc?

Agree with the fake boobs
Old 16-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Is Laura still there? or rtc
Old 16-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
Same to me.

Commercial feel not accept.
Fake boobs not accept.

Other requirements: pretty look (at least 9/10), high GFE, good catbath,

All my favourite ML rtc. Now no ML to go. Hope to have new good ML after CNY.
Old 16-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Haha.. commercial feel is when she said " wow yours so biggg" "you're handsome", "so hard".. "you are so strong" etc?

Agree with the fake boobs
Yeah, agree with your definition. She did say that.
Well, her boobs are not fake for sure.
Old 16-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
a9z1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya9z1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She is gentle, cute and pretty...similar to what is shown in pictures. GFE is great as well. Feeling good just thinking back...

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2547
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1