The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-10-2016, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
I am new to batam cheonging and only been to there 1 time (still like bintam)

Add a chinese girl to wechat and later find out she is from batam. now she want me to go there and says she will be my friend there and she can find a place that is easy for me and dont need to book hotel, just like to check is it safe (never meet face to face till now) ?

anyone has experiences with indo Chinese in Batam and play with them before? Thanks for the advice ...
IMHO safer to meet face to face first at places under your control. In case this is a yellow feet chicken trap.
On the other hand...
Indo chinese girl may be looking for a real relationship and hope to married a sgprean.
Good luck to u
Old 27-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Add a chinese girl to wechat and later find out she is from batam. now she want me to go there and says she will be my friend there and she can find a place that is easy for me and dont need to book hotel, just like to check is it safe (never meet face to face till now) ?
Careful bro,better 2 find yr own pl 2 sink in...later she 'set up' smthg in the rm & in the next few days,the video/pics of u & yr girl were all ovr the internet or sbf...lol.

Old 27-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
You bad luck....
The girl don't like to serve u.
That reminds me of a bro whom I brought to Batam in one of my earlier group trips ,he is on the plump side (close to being obese),non-handsome,dont speak bahasa etc but he kept his personal hygiene well and is those cheerful happy non-calculative personality type,he read and understand my T and C on my Batam trip itinerary before joining my Batam trips...he was served like a King. It was his 1st trip to Batam and I still remember his girl was from Bunga. In that 3D2N trip,he kena so "well-served" by the girls so much until he has to "tolong" the girl/s to give him a break and both of us actually kind of challenge each other how many pops we can go with our girls in a night in that trip,hehehe...

By the end of our 3D2N,we were both super exhausted and look nearly like 2 panda bear when we board the ferry. To be exact,there were 3 'panda bears' altogether becos there was 3 of us in that trip,both were 1st timer to Batam. (hint : not going to name who he is,but i do remember he did write a pretty lengthy FR in the old thread before,hehehe...)

The trip with him taught me much,especially the part on "Not to bring another country's mongering expectation to Batam" (or to any other country) becos most time,things wont work out if there's a lack of understanding on the country's culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Wow!! sounds like another fantastic trip tis time round.
Not exactly fantastic,but it isn't a bad trip. Just normal or should I say,a little above average due to some choices I made.

Next trip would be better,hehehe...becos I already know what I am after.

Quote:
Only thg u hav 2 watch out is your 'stalkers' in this forum.
Currently,I am alright with being stalked at (I prefer to call it,following my footsteps) becos I know stalkers will never have as much real info as the original person who found the place/girl anyway (they were just wearing my worn-out old shoes which I don't wear anymore), and I already knew how they stalked me,i CAN actually be sending them the other way round, helping them waste their money,time etc etc,hehehe...

They mainly know the surface (regarding the secret joint list) and not be independent enough to look for the real/new goodies anyway. When I brought you to my secret joints for the 1st few times,you also didn't know it is the "place",right?

Where do you think the 700k to 900k overnight SYT or SSYT and those indo Chinese comes from? (bring you there also you may not catch the ball,hehehe...and don't expect me to bring the 'ball' right to your table)

Illustration photo

Hint : Share more to earn credibility (that way, I earned people's trust so they also feel safe to share their secret hideout with me), dwell in a place long enough and dig in with your bare hands, you will get to 'catch them all',hehehe... (I kept my words like a man too)

Quote:
Such lowdown cowardly leeches they r...lol...woes 2 em 4 allowing the cheap & good 2 gradually disappear frm btm.

prepare 2 see em coming up soon whenever u post anythg good
Good and cheap still exist and were plentiful when you know where and how to look. You already knew,so I shant speak more on this.

Thanks for your concern tho.

Cheers!

Quote:
1 grp's building Rome,1 grp tries 2 destroy it.

tat's my pt & observe.
Don't bother too much. I know why I am here for,hehehe...just like you know why you are here. Stay focus!

Refer to page one please :

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=586297

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashprice View Post
lol...i like all yr movie post updates,but u were saying on this one as if Ju-on 4 is making u drop tears.
Hiya bro,

Ju-on 4 shown in Harbour Bay Blitz theater when I was with a girl in the sweet box and the show was so touching....hehehe...i was perspiring under the cold air-con hence i needed more tissues, hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I'm sure JuOn is boring him to tears that he seek alternative activity to keep himself entertained..
Erm...ermm...I call it bond-building

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
May I know how to differentiate which joints are for booking and which joints are for in-house massage? The names are always xxx massage so how to tell?
Honestly speaking,if I didn't read this thread before or be in this forum and when someone 'teleport' me to Batam all of a sudden and when I walk the street there,i likely wont be able to tell which is which too. So,here's where it all begins :

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32873

What I am trying to say is,if I am new to Batam,if i see a Dynasty 99 KTV beside Formosa hotel,i would know its a KTV,when I walk past Shelina Salon/Tulip Salon,i would know its a hair salon and the same applies for New Berlain massage,Fortune Massage,Queens8933, 77 Massage , 82 Massage etc etc.

(note : above mentioned booking joints no longer exist in Batam,they have either ceased operation or change name)

The link above will serve as a guideline to most booking joints in Batam except KupuKupu,Link,Sri Kandy,Hawaii...but that part can still be covered by reading my latest 32nd Batam Trip Summary.

Hope that helps.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

A movie that i have been looking forward to watch in Batam which is now screening in Cinema 21 at Nagoya Hill Mall,Mega Mall and BCS Mall...at 1st i was thinking it wouldnt be coming so soon...well,i was wrong. Even Blitz Theater at Kepril Mall and Harbour Mall were also screening the movie as of today onward....

Quote:
Doctor Strange
(the movie)

The storyline :

Dr. Stephen Strange's (Benedict Cumberbatch) life changes after a car accident robs him of the use of his hands. When traditional medicine fails him, he looks for healing, and hope, in a mysterious enclave. He quickly learns that the enclave is at the front line of a battle against unseen dark forces bent on destroying reality. Before long, Strange is forced to choose between his life of fortune and status or leave it all behind to defend the world as the most powerful sorcerer in existence.

The Trailer

One of the comic book character from Marvel comics and soon to be Avenger...this is not going to be lousy movie for sure or at least i know the Batam girls is not going to hate it,hehehe...

Enjoy the movie if you are in Batam on Oct and Nov 2016...and dont forget NOT TO buy food and drinks into the theater. Dont say i didnt warn you,hehehe...

There's another movie worth my time to be looking forward to...

...but i dont know yet if its going to be screening in Batam, tho they did say...coming soon...hehehe....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Just watch Dr strange. Don't expect like any other avengers movie. Since it's an origin story it be slow build up until u get the end finale, there's also 2 end credit scenes.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
"Not to bring another country's mongering expectation to Batam" (or to any other country) becos most time,things wont work out if there's a lack of understanding on the country's culture.
This is so true. One of the most important things that one should learn before any trip (for whatever purpose).
Sadly, it is also the most common mistake. Interestingly, not only on the East side of the world.

More than once, I read desolating posts by some American guys in a forum about our hobby in Colombia, where the common request is, more or less: "I am an experienced monger in Rio, Soshua, Thailand, etc. I will go to Medellin for my first time. Where can I find this, this and this?". All tourists of this type are invariably disappointed, and might even get into trouble (South America can be dangerous, contrary to the peaceful Asian countries)
Understanding the local ground must be the first step. And, never expect here what you are used to find there.
Old 28-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bros, I n my friend will be going to batam in ard 3rd week of November. We would like to find out if there is any indo Chinese girls around b also what is the price for them. As this is our first time to batam, we do not know much of the place of partying so will need a few more days to go over the thread. Would anyone be glad to share as to where to get indo Chinese???
Old 28-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am new to batam cheonging and only been to there 1 time (still like bintam)

anyone has experiences with indo Chinese in Batam and play with them before? Thanks for the advice ...
Just be careful, some really looking a good guy in SG to married. Some have some plan in mind, up to no good and will think of way to dig away your money.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, can I ask where is the best port to land n hotel to stay at where comes to spa n night life?
Old 28-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post
would anyone be glad to share as to where to get indo chinese???
chinatown???
Old 28-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrg2 View Post
Hey guys, can I ask where is the best port to land n hotel to stay at where comes to spa n night life?
Hotel Pacific, some 5 minutes walk away from Harbour Bay.

You have Octopus spa and the biggest disco under 1 roof. Just don't get involved in drug however easily accessible and tempting it may be. 18 months free stay in drc is no joke.
Old 28-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
chinatown???
You get a lot of Chinese there. But he will have a hard time finding working girls there. I don't think he's there looking for wife. Lol...

Hi, long time no see...
Old 28-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post
Hi to all bros, I n my friend will be going to batam in ard 3rd week of November. We would like to find out if there is any indo Chinese girls around b also what is the price for them. As this is our first time to batam, we do not know much of the place of partying so will need a few more days to go over the thread. Would anyone be glad to share as to where to get indo Chinese???
You are going to a land full of brownies and looking for white chocolate. Are you will to pay more? Especially as Indo Chinese don't really sell themselves in this trade.
Old 28-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
chinatown???
4 a while ,i tht it's referin 2 chinatwn msg...

It has close dwn & taken ovr by the boss of a3 & a5 msg,wich is nw called nice msg.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Hotel Pacific, some 5 minutes walk away from Harbour Bay.

You have Octopus spa and the biggest disco under 1 roof. Just don't get involved in drug however easily accessible and tempting it may be. 18 months free stay in drc is no joke.
Thank bro for your advise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1