The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Writing up to this part,i re-read your post again and realize that you said Happy 8 diagonally opposite, did you just enter Princess Salon? If that were the case, you just enter into a Morena branch,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePoet View Post
Day 4: Probably my best day. I have been in contact with a 30-yo girl who worked in one of the full service MPs in Johor Bahru. I knew she stays in Batam, and this day was the day I contacted her. She came over by around 4pm, and was ok to spend the whole night. When I asked her how much she wants, she said "up to you" Good time. The only girl who DFKed me. Did the deed in the afternoon, went for dinner, then drinks at NoName, then back to the hotel for another round. Slept in my arms whole night, and the next day I gave her 1.0m. She was happy.
You should have notice by now that good service and chemistry at most time require certain 2 party's understanding. And in Batam, the higher the price you pay,most time you wouldn't get the best, at times not even close to above average.

continue below...

Quote:
Day 5: Worst day. I tried looking around via Wechat. This girl offered to come over. Now, I really do like LT, not because I am a serial bonker, but because i do like the feel of a warm soft feminine body hugging me to sleep. I asked her for her rates and she said 500k ST, 1.2m LT. Reasonable to me. So I asked her to come to the hotel, and I met her at the lobby. First thing I noticed, an OKT was with her. That should have set alarm bells ringing. But she was a really pretty little thing, and gave me a great smile, so I said ok. Back in the room she asked for money first. I confirmed (in my pidgin Bahasa) that it was until next morning for 1.2m. She said yes. So I paid her. Big mistake. The bonk was mediocre at best. No DFK, no DATY, no BJ let alone BBBJ. Lucky thing she really is so pretty I could still do the deed. Only time she came alive was during the bonk itself. After the bonk, we napped for a bit, then she got a series of messages and said she needed to meet a friend for one hour. Freaking bodoh me, still half asleep, I agreed. Of course, she never came back. So basically I spent 1.2m on a half-assed ST fj. Bad, expensive lesson learnt. Went back to Kampong Bule to get drunk to forget the experience.
A choice you made w/o understanding the culture, resulting in not-so-good results; in this case, its Wechat girls and worse, one with an OKT.

Next time, try to understand the basics. Read the guides on my signature 1st (and you will notice there's no wechat girls on my beginner's guide/s). Those who knew me knows i don't speak Bahasa...and I could still get by. And i learned to put Not-Knowing bahasa to my advantage.

I sincerely hope you learned something from "this day" and don't go making similar mistake again.

Quote:
Other points:
1. I've got crushes on one of the singers in NoName (blonde-dyed. petite ) and also the bass-guitarist (also blonde-dyed and petite... guitar is almost bigger than her) in Foreplay club. No idea how to approach them though.
This one you will have to check with Blackpage. One of the better 'hunter' I knew in this thread if you plan to hunt.

I prefer to 'shop' around.

Quote:
2. Not all girls working in pubs in Kampong Bule will go out. I popped the question to about 8 bar girls and only two responded with prices. And prices for cewek in Kampong Bule have doubled in the 2 years since I was last there).
The price will always be higher on 1st quote, applies nearly everywhere in Batam. And it can at times come down by about half if you do not show 'interest' (or pretend not to).

Wait a min,you are at Kampong Bule,and bule means? They (the bule) practically dont bargain at all and what were they famous for in most 3rd world Asia's entertainment world? Make a guess...hehehe...if you are sitting in the girl's position,what would you do? (or what kind of price will you as a girl will likely quote?) i guess i dont have to spell it out so clearly,hehehe...and i bet you dont need to be a genius to guess the right answer. (even taxi drivers seeing a bule walking over to him will tends to quote a higher price too)

I might nickname Batam's kampong Bule as Kampong Bali,hehehe...

Quote:
3. Ojek riders are now even more pushy. The only times I feel unsafe walking around Batam is when I have an ojek riding beside me and pestering me. Don't they take no for an answer?
Get used to it,its pretty much a norm when they notice someone walking on solo. I have had a few encounters just outside Formosa Hotel,i usually just tell them I already have a taxi driver/girl etc ,dont show interest in them and ignore them thereafter. They will at most time auto buzz off.

If i ever need a taxi or ojek,the one who keep stalking me will be the last person i will have in mind. Simple reason,for safety and to send them a clear signal that stalking equal zero business.

Note : This taxi/ojek stalkers has the tendency walk INTO the joint with me or massage shops,but the 1st thing i will tell papi or mami that i dont come with taxi and i dont know 'him' BEFORE i start choosing the girls. If they dont take out the taxi comm, even the joint will lose my business completely. And i am dead serious on this one,hehehe...as one who act like a "pest" deserve to be treated like one. Get chased out.

Quote:
Anyway, from the above, was hoping some bros can enlighten me a little:
1. Is french kissing out of fashion in Batam? Out of five girls, only one did DFK and that was because she's worked in JB before. I know YMMV, Caveat Emptor and all that, but still, I'm a sucker for kisses and wondering if this depends on which booking joint the girl comes from?
I believe blackpage already replied to this one,the key word is Chemistry.

But here's the solution for myself. I pick girls who shows interest in me. 90% time I get all the DFK i look for as well as some DFK for my lil bro too,hehehe...but some of them wont initial a bbbj unless I prompt them to. At times,if i am lucky enough, i even get to 'test drive' the 3rd hole,hehehe...

Quote:
2. From bro's experience, and with a budget of up to Rp500,000 per night, which centrally-located hotel has the strongest and fastest WIFI?
Hmm...if you are asking for centrally-located hotel,i would easily have blurted out Formosa but when you added the strongest and fastest wifi, it kind of tie my tongue up. I would still say Barelang Hotel base on my IT-senses.

Near to NED,lower priced (about 300k),newly set up wifi where everything else in it closest to brand new.

In any hotel,you can ask for room with better wifi network. Tell that to the receptionist,and if your room's network is not good,just ask for a change. Hence if wifi strength is your number one concern,always test it out 1st when you check into a room before you start unloading your baggage.

Dont forget to test the air-con and test-flush the toilet too.

Quote:
3. I was at Planet, Planet 2, T1, NoName and Foreplay. And in every place, there were virtually no FLs. Where do the FLs hang out now? Or is it just because this year's holiday season seems to be rather quiet in Batam? Am just asking because in the distant past, some of my most memorable bonks were from FLs in the discos.
You are at the wrong place at the wrong time I guess. Disco FL usually appears around 2 am. Also, try Pacific and Newton the next time you are there. Just by being outside the premises at the right time and right evening,i was approached by no less than 20 girls,hehehe...and a handful can be rather pushy,trying to pull me into the discotheque whereby i need to politely turn them down firmly.

Quote:
Any help and comments on my FR would be most appreciated
If you can afford 5.5 hours and around 90k rupiah x 5 ,try massage hopping during the day when you are looking for overnight girls not from booking joints. You never know what you might get. But please remember to always bargain down for their special services.

(note : 90k rupiah x 5 is base on an approximate 90k/hour of massage)

The BEST girls I had were much often the lower priced base on an apple-to-apple comparison of the similar category. Eg,SYT usually priced at 1.2 million rupiah and above but when I get a SYT at 700k to 1 million rupiah, their service standard surpass any of the 1.2+. I can then conclude (for myself) that the higher I pay, the badder their quality and service,hehehe...thats base solely on my own experience.

Bargaining is part of Indonesia's business culture, no service provider is going to blame you when you do that. If you dont bargain at all, the only one who lose out will most likely be yourself.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
..but what is ATB?
I tink it means Across the Board or mayb it cld cheekily means All the Boys (All-Tranny-Boys).
Old 07-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5381 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
This one you will have to check with Blackpage. One of the better 'hunter' I knew in this thread if you plan to hunt.
You are too kind. I am flattered. Thank you. I appreciate your appreciation

I already replied to his questions:
https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=5076
Old 07-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Spotted this 20 year old Medan gal on a social media app and I am instantly mesmerized:
When I see her pix, my immediate thought is "STAY AWAY".
She looks that kind of girl who requests a lot of money, offers no service besides just sitting next to you or lying in bed, thinks she is the most beautiful in the country, probably is not even able to sustain a meaningful conversation besides polite smiles and "hihihi". Nono calles that "Princess attitude".
No thanks. A don't need a plastic doll.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
When I see her pix, my immediate thought is "STAY AWAY".
She looks that kind of girl who requests a lot of money, offers no service besides just sitting next to you or lying in bed, thinks she is the most beautiful in the country, probably is not even able to sustain a meaningful conversation besides polite smiles and "hihihi". Nono calles that "Princess attitude".
No thanks. A don't need a plastic doll.
Don't judge too soon, bro Black Page, there are always exceptions to the norm. Take for example bro MiuMiu's celebrity-lookalike finds at Happy 8, who provided great service.

If luck & fate is on my side and I am able to locate her, I will provide what is hopefully a favourable report.. Hehehehe...
Old 07-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Some acronyms that I learnt from other forum:

ATB - Ah Tiong Bu (China Bu / 阿中母)
VietBu - Vietnamese Bu
SiamBu - Thai Bu (Siam, old name for Thailand)
ATBDCPJHJ - Ah Tiong Bu De Cheese Pie Jin Ho Jiak (阿中母的芝士派很好吃 / China Bu's Chee Bye, Very The Nice)
Old 07-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Don't judge too soon, bro Black Page, there are always exceptions to the norm.
You are certainly right. But my immediate feeling when I see such photos is not positive... I just wanted to share that.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Some acronyms that I learnt from other forum:

ATB - Ah Tiong Bu (China Bu / 阿中母)
VietBu - Vietnamese Bu
SiamBu - Thai Bu (Siam, old name for Thailand)
ATBDCPJHJ - Ah Tiong Bu De Cheese Pie Jin Ho Jiak (阿中母的芝士派很好吃 / China Bu's Chee Bye, Very The Nice)
Interesting. But I wish I knew what is a "Bu"...
(You might wish to share that, just to let us non-Chinese speakers to participate )
Old 07-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Interesting. But I wish I knew what is a "Bu"...
(You might wish to share that, just to let us non-Chinese speakers to participate )
Bu is hokkien for woman...
Old 07-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Bu - female species
Cheese pie - refers to vagina cos sounds near to how vagina is pronounced in Hokkien (Chee Bye)
Old 07-01-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are certainly right. But my immediate feeling when I see such photos is not positive... I just wanted to share that.
If the cost is not too high (around 1 juta +/-), I will still go for her despite the non service. I have a friend who always say... For such a pretty vase, to pay 1 juta to see her bouncing around in the room, is very cheap.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:26 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Bu is hokkien for woman...
And Ibu in Bahasa is lady/mother... so close
Old 07-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last night Barry closed due to raid
Heard ah Long assisting police investigation.?
Old 07-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Oo. Berry tio raid?
Old 07-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

DONT WORRY LAH,!
IS JUST TIME for pre-CNY AngPao collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1