The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ScoreCard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
Kinda not interested to bonk leh... Big boobs lah, but chubby.. Trying to get her and a friend into a threesome, then he can satisfy her and just get her BJ me ok liao.. haha
Please keep us updated
Old 27-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Any public bonking tonite?
Old 27-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyong View Post

In the car.
That has got to be one of the slimmest waists i've seen thus far! Very nice
Old 27-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In the car.
FTW man anytime this pic..
Old 27-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
Tommy1901 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTommy1901 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had dinner at Liang court last month, we finished our dinner and both of us were feeling super horny. Walking past UE square back to the car around 9plus and the area facing River Valley was dimly lit, with few passers-by. She pulled down my pants and blew me right there on the steps. I felt how wet her pussy was and just fucked her right there. Super excited and came quite fast. Think we were very visible to the passengers in the buses that passed by but too horny to care.
Old 27-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sayonara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy1901 View Post
Had dinner at Liang court last month, we finished our dinner and both of us were feeling super horny. Walking past UE square back to the car around 9plus and the area facing River Valley was dimly lit, with few passers-by. She pulled down my pants and blew me right there on the steps. I felt how wet her pussy was and just fucked her right there. Super excited and came quite fast. Think we were very visible to the passengers in the buses that passed by but too horny to care.
Wahaha daring act!!
Old 28-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
Wahaha daring act!!
Yup really daring
Old 28-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In the car.
Wah bro her figure Damn power siol! You are one lucky bastard
Old 29-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
ric29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CNY eve, after makan ard 10+, was bored and texted the MILF asking her what she was doing. Hoping that she is free and can meet up.

Text came back and said she was with friends at Chinatown doing last minute shopping. Told her that I had Bak Kua for her and wanted to pass her (actually is surplus that clients gave me). She said ok and I told her meet take MRT and meet me Paya Lebar station. Fast hand fast leg changed and rushed down.

Picked her up. She was in a one piece loose dress but my mind already imagine what she is wearing underneath. Usual chit chat as I drove to the nearby Aljunied/Geyland East light industrial area. That place is one of my fav as at night, you can go up to the stairscase and bang the shit out and no one will be around.

We went up one of the stairs and straight away I dropped my bermudas. She is hungry also.......She squat and hard rod went straight in.....slurp slurp slurp slurp.....love that feeling........as I was imagining the musky smell of her pussy after her shopping......but she doesnt like to be licked....sad...

Couldnt take it for long and told her I wanted to cum.....she quickened the sucking and off I went....one full load into her mouth.....she continued sucking until my legs softened.....didnt swallow though

We went back to the car and continued the chit chat.....my hand went straight to her pussy and she was WET....very WET...I apologised that I couldnt tahan and came too fast....she said she can make me again if I want....mai tu liao.....

Drove to the nearby MSCP (HDB area office there) and went straight to the top floor...parked near the stair case and went in. Actually.....neednt her to make me hard because along the way.....little bro hardened thinking of the past deeds at the MSCP (see my old ric33 posting).

Frenched her and hands were all over her body. Nipples already perky and my right middle finger went straight into pussy without any resistance......finger fucked her for a few minutes with our lips locked.....I knew she was hungry.....

With her hand on the railings I rammed her hard from behind....it was easy to slip in as she was already dripping....I pounded hard with her ass following the actions....hands were cupping her wonderful breasts.

Then I lifted her left leg onto the railing and continued ravaging her for a few minutes....we were enjoying the wetness and sweat as it was hot in the stairs area.

She wanted more penetration. But since the floor is quite dirty I lifted her up and leaned her against the wall, my arms holding her at the back of her knees area and her pussy just nice for my hardened rod.....

It was deep deep penetration and I can see her enjoying this.......probably due the earlier cum....I was able to tahan longer this second round......

We fucked hard.......her juices flowed down my thighs and the pounding was smooth and shiok.......I asked her to squeeze me hard with her pussy as I thunderbolt the final few strokes......it was heaven as I loaded her pussy with my hot cum.......last fuck before the COCK year starts......

For bros who wonder why I did raw......she is sort of my FB for some years.....we dont meet often but we have established this trust....and she has done sterilization. I always enjoy the time with her...have to go pcc now after writing this....first one for the year of COCK.

Happy New Year Bros!
Old 30-01-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoreCard View Post
Please keep us updated
Haha, not gonna happen so soon.. The guy hiam her chubby, when he's chubby and can't find a fb on his own, keep wanting my another fwb that's hotter, but she doesn't like 3P or him..
Old 30-01-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Sharing a very recent experience

Just before cny, wanted to wash my car but mscp car wash bay always crowded. In the end went after 2am with gf to wash... gf was wearing a loose singlet and a shorts... no bra so when she was bending, can see her side boobs. If she squat and I look directly into her singlet, can see her boobs and nipples. Was quite turn on by her.

Halfway told her to go up to the top of the mscp to clean the car. She get the hint. There was no cars on top. Started to play with her boobs and tease her while she was cleaning outside the car. Finally hug and kiss her.... hand went into her shorts to finger her pussy. It was very wet. Pull down her shorts and panty (throw into the car) and continue to finger. She was enjoying but also worried other people might see. Lucky her singlet is a bit long and can cover a bit. She gave me a hj and we stand outside my car doing this for 10 mins. Cannot tahan finally and bonk her from the back standing. I roll up her singlet to expose her boobs while bonking. Lasted a few mins before cum.
Old 30-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 30-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Pocahantu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Just before cny, wanted to wash my car but mscp car wash bay always crowded. In the end went after 2am with gf to wash... gf was wearing a loose singlet and a shorts... no bra so when she was bending, can see her side boobs. If she squat and I look directly into her singlet, can see her boobs and nipples. Was quite turn on by her.

Halfway told her to go up to the top of the mscp to clean the car. She get the hint. There was no cars on top. Started to play with her boobs and tease her while she was cleaning outside the car. Finally hug and kiss her.... hand went into her shorts to finger her pussy. It was very wet. Pull down her shorts and panty (throw into the car) and continue to finger. She was enjoying but also worried other people might see. Lucky her singlet is a bit long and can cover a bit. She gave me a hj and we stand outside my car doing this for 10 mins. Cannot tahan finally and bonk her from the back standing. I roll up her singlet to expose her boobs while bonking. Lasted a few mins before cum.
Nice one, please share more!
Old 30-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
rabeanco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Another outdoor bonking experience!!
Old 04-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Chanced upon this thread while searching for FL.. though have been in SBF for so long, other then FRs, I seldom have the time to read through the stories that ppl wrote here.

This thread have very interesting stories and I enjoyed reading them. Thank you to all those who contributed here

Reading the stories brought me memories when I have a horny ex-gf. It really depends on your other half as if she is not keen, you will never have the chance to do all these type of outdoor sex (just like my current wife, we have never do anything so absurd before).

As for my horny ex-gf, our very first sexual encounter is already outdoor, lol.. It was her birthday that day and I planned alot of surprises for her in Sentosa. She was so moved and touched that we just did it on Tanjong beach. Back then Tanjong beach is still the most ulu beach and it was pitch dark at night. It was so exciting as you will react to any sound thinking whether got ppl coming but still want to enjoy the sex.

My sexual level is always on all time high when I'm with her because she will always give BBBJ to me when we are in the car. Sometimes while driving (which is very hard to concentrate), and most of the times in the MSCP under her block. But the problem here is she refused to let me cum in her mouth and always left me hanging there.. Thats y my level is always on high mode.

Other then the outdoor car/reservoir/park sex, which I saw others have shared here, I would say the most absurd place we did it is in a cinema. Back then, Sun Plaza was a very ulu shopping centre with a super ulu cinema where not much ppl will go during weekdays. Both of us took leave from work in one of the weekday just to rest and we went to watch a movie that day during the afternoon. There were another 2 couples in the cinema that day, which I was quite surprised as I was expecting empty cinema with only 2 of us.

Back then, Sun Plaza have those couple seats at the back rows where they have a big sofa but it is more expensive to get that seat. The attendant will come in once or twice in the middle of the show just to check whether got ppl sit there but never pay for the premium price. As it was a ulu timing to watch movie, I told my ex just go behind to sit at the big sofa as don't think the attendant will come check.

The movie turned out to be sucky and my ex started to stroke me in the middle of the show.. in my mind.. I was like.. wtf.. here! really?? Still remembering there are another 2 couples sitting at the middle rows. She gave me the horny look and started BBBJ me. I just continue to watch the movie while she do that as I thought maybe like previous she just want to give me a BJ and stop there. As it was dark, while enjoying the BJ, I un-clipped her bra and started caressing her nipples, which is her weak spot. (All the time, I was making sure the attendant did not come into the cinema to check). I guessed she was really horny that day and she took off her shorts and undie and climb on top of me. We had a great 10mins sex there and I had to cover her mouth once in a while when her moans started to get louder. That was really a hell of a experience for me when I'm young.

Really missed the good old days

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1