The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Wow...... I see this Thread has not change at all.... Bote, Bote2, and other clones etc.... It's sad, makes me look at other sources for Viet info

As for the Bar girls on Bui Vien, when i visited a few months back, many girls were willing to come back to my hotel overnight for $100USD. However, if you wanted her to leave the bar early, you needed to pay some sort of 'barfine' or spend enough on drinks for Mamasan/manager to willing to let her leave. $200USD seems like way too high a price for these girls.
Old 26-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
YES! Big time!
No recourse? Bribe someone or backdoor? Or can the expert bros here recommend a nearby hotel to park hyatt that allows me to bring girls back to the room? Thanks thanks.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe should try the above. Money can make a difference in vietnam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
No recourse? Bribe someone or backdoor? Or can the expert bros here recommend a nearby hotel to park hyatt that allows me to bring girls back to the room? Thanks thanks.
Old 27-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

of cos usd200 is too high la. i just quoting only. I did once with 80SGD. wechat girl. did a video chat b4 getting her. heng my hotel allow her to in before 10pm. I did pay a joiner fee when i brought back a ktv girl after 1am. Same Hotel.

always wear protection.
Old 28-01-2017, 05:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tsurin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I will be in HCMC from 30 Jan to 03 Feb and the plan is regular tourist walk around things plus visit to some of the massage parlors to compare them with Bangkok and China past experiences

Yeah, it is during the Tết so the girl choice will be a little bit reduced but after all Saigon is a big city and I think I`ll find what I`m looking for.

So if anyone is interested in meeting up for a beer, coffee, whiskey, eating something, walking around, etc. Just PM me. Still I do not have Viet sim card but will buy from the airport.
Old 30-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Dtsyl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDtsyl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsurin View Post
I will be in HCMC from 30 Jan to 03 Feb and the plan is regular tourist walk around things plus visit to some of the massage parlors to compare them with Bangkok and China past experiences

Yeah, it is during the Tết so the girl choice will be a little bit reduced but after all Saigon is a big city and I think I`ll find what I`m looking for.

So if anyone is interested in meeting up for a beer, coffee, whiskey, eating something, walking around, etc. Just PM me. Still I do not have Viet sim card but will buy from the airport.

Hey Tsurin I'm in Saigon too. Just arrived today. Can meet up for drinks or so?
Old 31-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Wow...... I see this Thread has not change at all.... Bote, Bote2, and other clones etc.... It's sad, makes me look at other sources for Viet info

As for the Bar girls on Bui Vien, when i visited a few months back, many girls were willing to come back to my hotel overnight for $100USD. However, if you wanted her to leave the bar early, you needed to pay some sort of 'barfine' or spend enough on drinks for Mamasan/manager to willing to let her leave. $200USD seems like way too high a price for these girls.
I was quoted $150 overnight at Bui Vien about 3 weeks ago.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
On average the gals make around 3 to 4 mil a day without being fucked, just use their hands.

So it depends on what u can offer them? Brad Pitt look-alike? Perfect dick? A new Vespa?
3 mil is around USD130 a day or USD3,900 a month. Who needs Uni and all the shit is the office?

Vespa? Try a new C-class.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,
Going to HCM in 2-3 weeks' time. Will be there for work so probably only free at night for some ML fun. Wechat lookaround is a no go too.

Any suggestions for massage parlours please? Went through the thread (last few pages), only 2 places recommended so far? Any place with full package? Thanks!
Old 01-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Hi guys,
Going to HCM in 2-3 weeks' time. Will be there for work so probably only free at night for some ML fun. Wechat lookaround is a no go too.

Any suggestions for massage parlours please? Went through the thread (last few pages), only 2 places recommended so far? Any place with full package? Thanks!
Some friends were pretty happy with 152 massage when they were there!...; like everyday happy
Old 02-02-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

I read that Minh Tam 2 is an excellent place. Any reviews? Noted on 152 massage, are the girls syts and able to choose your own?
Old 03-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Skee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Hi

Will be there with friend from 20th Feb to 25 Feb. any bro wanna meet up
Old 03-02-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros can try danchoi.xxx

It is like their SBF, need Google translate if u cant read Vietnamese

Got pictures, damage and hp number

Dont know if u can outcall to ur hotel though..

Damage Range from 300k - 1000k+ VND
Old 03-02-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurabawa View Post
Bros can try danchoi.xxx

It is like their SBF, need Google translate if u cant read Vietnamese

Got pictures, damage and hp number

Dont know if u can outcall to ur hotel though..

Damage Range from 300k - 1000k+ VND
Have you tried danchoi yourself?
I was told they don't go to your hotel, you have to go to them. If you don't speak Vietnamese, that will be a pain trying to get directions to their short time hotel in District 8
Old 03-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Have you tried danchoi yourself?
I was told they don't go to your hotel, you have to go to them. If you don't speak Vietnamese, that will be a pain trying to get directions to their short time hotel in District 8
Agreed with you.

Danchoi gals do not go hotel. Only delicate you to her preferred hotel.

Danchoi gals can be a hit or miss.

If you don't speak Viet then just read and follow this guideline

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14594923
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1