The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Uninform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

Nice update, thanks
Old 23-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

With my ex boss

i felt his hands squeeze my breasts gently. then playing with them.. his palms pressing on my nipples. i was still partially conscious. he slide my straps down my shoulder, felt my breasts getting exposed.. he sat up, i felt wet cold saliva on my nipples. he muttered some stuff quietly, i couldn't really remember, but something to do with my breasts. boss started to lick.. oh shit.... shit.... he's good...

me: mmmm........mmmmm....... ahhhhh....ahhhhh...

he laughed.. he licked my other nipple, away from his side, his other hand played with the nipple he had just licked. shit... shit... shit...... i was soooo turned on..... oh nooooo.... i was now his already.... my hands reached out and grabbed his head... he kissed upwards to my neck then to my lips.. our lips locked in a frenzy, made out like it a new couple, it was our first time. he had flirted with me in subtle manners for many a times in office.. his body shifted, now his was in between my legs... my legs spread for him... then, i realized, i was making myself too easy for him!!

he got up, pulled my panties away.. he was strong. he pulled my panties to my knees, lifted my legs up. i felt his penis stroked down my thigh... omg, what position was this? my calves were held tight under his armpits. he penetrated me. oh my... his thing was big. and long enough... he started to push...

me: oh my... oh..... oh... OHHH... OHHH.. .OHHH...OH.. OH.. OH.. OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!

boss continued to fuck me for 5 more minutes, or maybe longer... normal pace... he moaned out... oh shit.. was he going to cum inside me... i didn't feel very wet down there... he pulled out... after a while, i heard the sound of elastic... he wore a condom? good good..

movement on the bed... suddenly felt a heavy depression to my right... boss kneeling beside my face... he turned my face to face his, felt something round and firm on my lips..

he twisted my nipples gently..

my mouth opened..
Old 23-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

Oh no. I licked his penis as he pushed it into my mouth. He rubbed my nipples, I got aroused and lifted my neck to suck for him. He guided my hand to his penis and hold it, I masturbated for him until he shot his second round of semen into my mouth for me to swallow. Then, he tuck himself into bed and slept..

Next morning, he woke before I did. After I thoroughly brushed my teeth, boss brought us to the club lounge for breakfast. Ironically, we both got dressed into t shirt and shorts despite claiming not having clothes for sleeping. I was still braless. Not sure why that matters but I was feeling rather naughty.. both of us pretending nothing happened last night. In the noon, we didn't spend any time preparing, decided to go for a swim. Swimming was normal, he did laps, I just relaxed in the pool in my bikini, and then fall asleep on the chair to tan. After our lunch, boss suggest we take a long nap so we have energy during the night. I told him I'm not used to noon naps so he opened the wine and got me to drink most of it again. I only drank tWO FULL glasses before feigning drunk and climbing into bed on my own. But not before I removed my shorts and panties on my own..

I laid in bed, 'drunk'.

And vulnerable.
Old 23-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

I was feeling naughty, very naughty, you might think that I was trying to tempt him. That I wanted to let boss fuck me another time.

I wasn't.

A few minutes later, boss entered our bed. He was more daring this time. Because he didn't try to seduce me first, arouse my body up until I was ready to want to fuxk. He didn't. Instead. He pulled the blanket and spread my legs straight away.

I let him.

He kneel closer towards me,my vagina now spread wide for him to see. He looked down at me for quite a long time. Then I felt him move, his penis touched my vagina Liao.

Just as he was about to push it in..........
Old 23-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Hey.. no! No!

I struggled quickly and clamp my legs SHUT TIGHT! I caught boss by surprise! He didn't react immediately.. he thought I was easy meat for him to use? No way..

I clamped my legs shut tight and turned to my side.. he was probably afraid that I was still awake. He didn't move much at first. Then, he tried to turn my body around. I refused to move. Could hear his frustrations. I simply refused to open my legs for him.. he tried to force his way in with his penis, but sadly for him, his penis wasn't that slim or small.
Old 23-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Deelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story sis!!
Old 24-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

He couldn't get his penis inside me, tried his best to stuff his penis through my thighs which were clamped shut from behind. He gave up. I relaxed a little. he laid behind me and cuddled with me. He hugged me from behind. His hand over and under my arm, on my stomach, then there was no further movement. I let my guard down and fell asleep.

I woke up to some arousing feeling.. then realize, I was turned around, I was ok my back, my breasts were exposed.. my shirt had been lifted up. My sneaky boss! He must have played with my nipples when I was asleep. My vagina was being pleasures by some good slow fingering. Shit. He was good. How many fingers he had inside me?? Oh dear. Oh no. No no no.... how should I stop him? I think he sensed that I was aware, because I got nervous, tensed up stopped moaning. Shit. He stepped up his fingering efforts. He fingered faster and he even licked my nipples at the same time. Shit shit shit.. he fingered me so hard now. So hard. So fast. So hard!!! He smacked his palm onto my skin down there.oh dear... I was at his mercy Liao. So vulnerable feeling. I felt him getting up. I knew what he was getting ready to do. I could stop him. But I didn't feel like stopping him...

I wanted him to rape me in my sleep.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

As he fingered me hard, he made his way on top of me and in between my legs effortlessly... I spread my legs willingly for him..

He stopped the fingering.. he held his penis and wanted to push it inside me.. at that very moment, I struggled and resisted. I caught him off guard but he recovered quickly, he pressed my legs down and PUSHED HIS PENIS IN.

(Borrowed this from another interesting thread I found)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro/sis

Should be easy.

Twenty second - the Reclining Lotus.

The next 10 minutes, boss pumped his penis. In and out of me quickly and fast in this position. I tried to resist him the whole time, I found that it made my pleasure and orgasm build up even more intense. I lifted my hips and used my legs to push him away, my hands pushed his chest away instead of embracing him like I should in the picture. Boss was forceful, very, he pinned me down the whole time and pumped his penis in and out of me away, he used his body weight to weigh me down. I really couldn't remove him from on top of me... I mined and screamed no no no.. at the same time.. it was driving him on, it seemed. He fucked me harder and harder until I hear him orgasmed himself. I hit my climax too.
Old 24-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

After he started to ejaculate, boss slowed down his fucking. He rested his penis inside me for a while... then, I realize.... shit... he's not wearing a condom??? I felt it.. was this his punishment for me resisting him at first? By depositing his load of semen inside me?

We both feel asleep..

In the evening he woke me up, we both got dressed up to meet the client for dinner. He saw what I wore, didn't look very impressed. But he didn't say much. Well, he didn't know the red bra I was wearing under, with yellow lace. And a matching red thong..

Met client at dinner, Mr Hall. Wow. He looks like a chubby stout bear you see on those worlds strongest men shows.. he had a nice set of facial hair. Oh dear.. I'm attracted to him!
Old 24-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

During dinner, talked casually first, he did ask a few questions about me, like my position in the company, my personal life, where I went to school, even asked if I had kids and lastly married.. boss found it rather weird too. After dinner, he talked to boss. Boss replied loudly, he will take care of it..

We went to a rather shady KTV place. The women there were scantily clad. Openly telling everyone what their job was.. I felt rather out of place, as I was probably the only female there who isn't working there.

Boss ordered bottles of scotch. The lady manager served them, paying little attention to me. Boss and I sat on either of Mr Hall's sides. Another senior female brought a group of women in, all skinny, all super busty, all with faces so perfect you would think plastic surgery was cheap in that country.. to my surprise, Mr hall shook his head and boss spoke in their language to the senior staff.. the ladies left..
Old 24-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Less than a song later, another batch of girls were brought into the room. I thought they looked even better than the previous batch.... Mr hall looked disinterested but..... after rounds and rounds of girls... he finally saw someone... but Mr hall was reluctant.. in the end he picked one.. the girl came over, barely spoke any English, she sat beside him and gave him a few pecks on his cheeks. She leaned on to Mr hall, he didn't seem very interested.. she amended it too, she rubbed his inner thigh, very close to his thing... he still looked disinterested. The girl got up and climbed over him, sat on his lap and started to rock his crotch area. Mr hall just looked at her, not showing much interest.. she exposed her breasts to him, pulled his face in and she gave him a face breast shake... Mr hall muttered to boss.. boss spoke to the lady and then she got off. She kneel in front of Mr hall and unzipped his berms. From under his boxers, she pulled out his penis for all to see. Boss was helping with another girl already, but she was just on top of him.. he was having his fun, they both didn't seem to bother much about me. I couldn't help but notice Mr Hall's penis. It was soft, but it already looked quite thick, but not exactly long, about 8cm long. But 4cm wide. Looks thick.. she looked up at him and started to suck for him..I pretended my best not to look...

Then, I realized something, Mr hall turned his attention to me...

Last edited by hornychubbywife; 25-01-2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old 24-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

I pretended not to look back at him, but he kept looking at me while the girl sucked off for him. I stole a quick glance.. oh my.. it was not erected... was he looking at me so he could get his erection? Sorry.. being thick skinned here.. a few seconds later.. he did something to confirm my suspicion..
Old 24-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Congreats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon!!
Old 24-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congreats View Post
Please update soon!!
Yes please do TS
Old 25-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Hason82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1