The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

looks like he show hand to you liao ~
Old 04-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
20165039 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 04-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

i didn't really know what to reply. i was in the living room watching tv, i laughed actually, but dave didnt know that was my reaction. i typed something, but had to be careful, he cancelled...

dave: just kidding only. sorry. drinking now. a bit high.

me: it's ok. i know you are kidding..

dave: so he really never do with you tonight meh. you so chio..

me: have la .. just now.. happy liao ma?

dave: hehe i knew it... thanks. so you need help to plan the cruise? i know bro won't be helping you much de.

me: wah. you really know him well. yup, the most troublesome part will be the dates lo.

dave: you need my help? if i help and confirm the dates, the others won't have anything much to complain.

me: ok that's great. let's book soon, so we can get the good rooms..

dave: you tired already?

me: not really, why leh?

dave: you come over? we do the booking now tonight.

i thought about it.. go over? he's drinking now. he lives nearby, 5 minutes drive at most. i wear singlet and shorts over, no bra.... he sure offer me drink... judging by the way he speak to me... if i take his drink... there will only be one conclusion... should I go?
Old 05-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

omg! what am i thinking?!?! this is my brother in law!

me: quite late already. not a good idea ah....

dave: oh.. then i come over la...

hmmm... sounds tempting.. plus hubby is in the room.. he won't dare to try anything too funny...

me: you sure? it's so late already.. don't drive ok?

dave: sure. i come over now ok?

me: ok. don't ring doorbell ok. hubby asleep. i go shower now. when you reach text me i press the lift for you.

dave: ok. see you..

i quickly went in to shower.. like less than 5 mins later, my phone beeped.. omg.. i checked.. so fast?

Dave: reached liao. downstairs.

me: so fast? i'm still showering. give me 2 minutes..

dave: ok.

1 minute later?

dave: done already?

sighs... his attitude showing again..

me: wait..

dave: ok hurry. i need to pee.

me: ok, standby at the lift.

i decided to try something naughty. i wrapped the towel around me. rushed out to the living room.. hair was still dripping with water... i hit the button for him to come up.. waited for him..

dave: oh!

he got a shock.. to see me wrapped in towel..

me: go use toilet. i go change..

i turned quickly and went back into my bedroom. i did something on purpose.. i chose the smallest towel... when i turned... the bottom of my buttcheeks could be seen. but for a brief moment.. what was i doing? i was teasing my own brother in law.. someone whom i have detested for the past ten plus years... i felt naughty as i chose what to wear. i was deciding between the red or green satin camisole. decide red was too suggestive. wore the green one. it wasn't too light, so nipples not visible. but the aircon made me cold. made my nipples hard. i wore my black panties.. was thinking. can i walk out just like that? i was very tempted to.. but i got scared.. too much.. it's BROTHER IN LAW leh!!

instead.. i put on purple g string, and ... white shorts... quite see through... actually its very... i went outside. dave was seated on our sofa, already with a beer in his hand.. where he got that from? our fridge?? what.. he really know how to feel at home. somemore, he's only been here twice. dave stared at me. i went to get my macbook first before walking to him. i sat beside him. he kept staring at me. his face was red.. how much had he been drinking.. he didn't say anything.. instead, i bent forward and opened another can of beer on the table. he handed it to me. 'happy new year' he said in chinese. he handed it to me and kind of insisted.. i didn't really want to drink, had already brushed my teeth, and not a fan of beer.. but i took it from him and put on the table..'come let's check the website.. which cruise you recommend?'

dave: wait.. you haven't drink yet. come cheers..

he took it from the coffee table and handed me again.. he stared at me, had that pissed off look again.. felt a little scared, i drink a bit.. he looked at me as he drank.. i drank a bit more.. then put it down.. he seemed happier... he shifted to sit closer as i did the search.. he sat quite close, his hand over me, behind me on top of the sofa. i felt quite stupid, cos he was acting like a boss, waiting for me to present to him, and he will say no good. was getting quite pissed with him. but i noticed something... what... he was wearing those army shorts... he was wearing army singlet too. his penis was SO erected lo! like he move his shorts a bit more, it will come out liao. it looks long. shit.. was finding it hard to concentrate.. it looks long... he just kept drinking... took about half hour.. he sat closer and closer.. then got me to drink.. he kept talking while i searched. in the end. found it. but one thing i found weird was, he didn't pick the choice which i thought he would. the most expensive suite, was a bedroom with living area, bath with bathtub and balcony. i suggested book for suites, one for me and hubby, steven's family, for parents, and a suite solely for him. but he instead chose the other option, one executive suite, and 2 junior suites. junior suites has queen bed with sofa bed. he suggest that he and parents share the junior suite, then steven's family take the other junior suite, me and hubby take the executive. i was wondering why.. then i realize, there was connecting doors between the corner executive suite and the adjacent junior suite.. i wonder that was the reason why.. then i realize.. dave was sitting so close to me liao.. AND..... HIS PENIS HEAD HAD APPEARED OUT OF HIS SHORTS!! OMG! and it was pointing upwards! NO WAY I DIDN'T SEE IT... i pretended to focus on the screen.. 'ok.. but the price. wow. and the cruise is so many nights.. will they all agree?'

dave: nvm la. one good trip. bro will pay right? seven and family won't complain de. anyway mother and father so old liao. bring them on a good trip before they get too old to travel la.

me: oh yeah good point. ok lo. we will settle on this.. i will print screen the itineraries and info and send to my phone. tmr morn send to you and you send to family ok?

dave: yes sure. remember to show the price la. so steven and his bitch wife won't dare to comment...

me: haha yup good point... ok.. so you want me to call a cab for you to go home?

dave: nah its ok. i drove haha..

i smacked his arm! "you promised you won't drive!'

dave: lazy la..

me: but your face so red liao. how to drive back..

dave: can la. so close. you follow me back lo?

me: crazy. i don't want to die in your car.. i call cab for you..

dave: eh relax la.. let me finish this beer.. you haven't finish your beer also..

me: i can't finish.. you help me..

dave: nah. at least half..

he finished his, and i drank half of mine.. " here half liao. time for you to go back and rest."

dave: don't waste. i finish for you. can you help me with some thing?

me: yes? with what?

shit i was feeling a bit high.. when i closed my macbook and got up to put it on the coffee table, i bent forward. felt my camisole lift up from shorts exposed my string to him ... he murmured..'nice'.. i could hear.. before i sat down,

dave: can help me massage my calf? very tight..

before i could sit down, he had put his leg on the sofa where i was sitting.

me: tsk you put your leg here how i massage?

dave: where got people sit down and massage one?

me: you ah! treat me like maid is it?

dave: haha. yes. my beautiful sexy maid..

me: rubbish!

i giggled. SHIT. he saw it.. i think he knew i was enjoying his attention.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!

nice thread....
Old 05-12-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

i bent forward and massaged his calf.. didn't know what i was doing, just pressing his calf.. 'wah lan eh...' he murmured.. he drank his beer.. 'why painful.. why you curse?' i looked up at him. i couldn't help but notice his shorts was so high, half his penis was outside his shorts!! i pretended not to see it..

dave: no no, nothing..

i knew he was staring at my breasts, my cleavage.. i enjoyed his attention so much. so much difference from my own husband! i started to use more force on his calves, that caused my breasts to shake more.. i noticed his hand secretly trying to stealthily rub his thighs.. but he was touching his penis! omg.. shit have i gone too far? then he put the beer down.. ' can help me massage my thigh? also pain'.. shit. i think i know what his plan was! massage his thigh! so close to his penis..

me: cannot. my back pain liao. time for you to go home. i need to sleep le..

i quickly stand up, got the beer cans and headed to the kitchen to throw them away before he could reply.. when i got back to the living room.. he was still sitting down on the sofa!! i walked towards him, realize his eyes were closed... i knew it lo, he was pretending to sleep.. and when i looked at his shorts.. OMG! his WHOLE PENIS was out! he did it on purpose lo. don't think i don't know!! 'Dave.. wake up.. i shook his shoulder..'

dave: oh sorry. i fell asleep..

i tugged on his shoulder to get him to stand up.. he leaned his weight on to me on purpose. put one arm over me, leaned on to me for support. i had already pressed for the lift, when the lift came, he said 'can you help me to my car?'

shit i knew it.. left him against the wall, grabbed my purse and brought him down. in the lift.. he completely lean on to me.hand on my waist.. stroking a bit. i pretended not to care..

me: see la told you not to drink so much..

dave: i feel sad what.. cannot drink meh..

me: ok ok. can..

he sounded upset... lift opened to carpark.. his car was nearby.. we walked towards it.. as we walked.. he pressed so much weight on me, my breast was pinned against his... his hand stroked my waist.. kept going lower.. very near my butt.. like just right above.. reached his car door..

dave: help me take my keys can?

me: where?

dave: in my shorts pocket.

i touched the side of his thighs.. what pocket? have pocket meh?? in doing so, i touched his butt, and also.. ACCIDENTALLY touched his thing! he giggled a bit..

me: no pocket leh.. where are you car keys??

dave: shit. i think left upstairs leh. anyway, i don't think i can drive. giddy ..

argh.. i knew it.. luckily my car keys were in the purse.

me: i drive you back.. come...

i guided him to my car.. his hand was just groping my waist liao so near my butt.. i didn't stop him. my car was just 5 meters away.. reached my car.. i opened the passenger door. 'go, get in..'

once he got in, he adjusted the seat and leaned all the way back. i closed his door and went to my door.. when i got in,start engine, put on my seatbelt. i saw that he hadn't put his own! and ALSO! OMG! his penis was stick out again!! on purpose one lo!! he turned his head the other way and closed his eyes.. shit la.. i used two fingers to try and pull his shorts to cover it.. but could barely.. i noticed that he was cumming already.. so wet.. shit! don't dirty my car!! i put his seat belt on for him.. i looked at his penis.. why my hubby's one isn't as long as his?? i drove him back.. the whole journey. he didn't say anything. his penis remained erected fully though. to be honest, i was quite tempted to touch it... reached his place, i got off.. he stay hdb, could hardly find a lot! i shook his shoulder, 'dave.. reach liao..' he didn't respond! argh! i shook his arm again..instead, he grabbed my arm! and immediately brought my hand to touch his thing and started to shake...

me: dave! stop it.. wake up..

i pulled my hand away... this time i shook him harder, smacked his arm..

Dave woke up: What la! ouch ! pain you know!

he scolded me quite fiercely.. i was getting quite pissed off at him..

me: reach liao.. time for you to go home..

he sat up, looked pissed... he sat for a moment, not moving.. then looked at me.. 'can you help me go up?' he looked at me pitifully...

me: ok ok.. come let me park first..

his house was HDB, not much parking, but luckily found one which wasn't too far from his lobby..

to my surprise he got off the car himself, but waited by the door.. i then realize, shit la.. i'm still in my camisole and shorts. luckily don't see anyone around. already 11 plus liao.. when i walked over to his side to support him, he pulled me in for a hug.. 'thank you for accompanying me. i feel better. thanks..' he hugged me tight. pressed my breasts into him.i felt him smelling my hair.. pity him, i hugged him back. could feel his penis press onto me.. i felt a bit turned on.. don't know how long he wanted to hug.. i also didn't know how to stop it.. then his hand stroke my back.. slowly stroke downwards.. shit he groped my butt! i backed away..

me: come let's go..

i insisted.. i dragged him along.. reached the lift... went in.. he pressed his floor. the moment the door start to close, 'let me hug ok?' he immediately pulled me in front of me and hugged me from behind, wrap his hands around my chest, his arms pressing against my breasts! i didn't know how to stop him.. i felt his penis on my but.. decided to let him hug.. since it was only the 6th floor.. could feel him humping me! shit... i felt a bit scared.. not as daring as earlier.. he was smelling my hair, kissing my head.. suddenly, his arms shifted, like his palms are going to cup my breasts.. at that moment. .the lift door opened.. i quickly move forward and pulled him along.. helped him to his door, his hands grope my butt non stop.. it non stop.. his unit was all the way at the end.. then he started to blurt.. 'becca.. you sibei hot you know a not.. haha..'

me: eh you drunk liao la.. don't talk so loudly, disturb the neighbors..

dave: don't care them la. your figure damn nice to hug you know.. song sia.. your butt..

he cupped my butt cheek and squeezed it repeatedly.. i used my other hand and pushed it away...

me: stop it la.. shhhh...

dave: why stop. you so hot.. i see you i buay tahan you know.. bro lucky get you... i regret la.. last time should have stole you from him. marry you, so shoik, you can handle everything, look so chio, body so hot. sis.. brother still got make love to you not?

me: dave.. stop it.. shhh.. keep quiet...

dave: if you are my wife.. i will still make love to you everyday..

me: rubbish! siao! that's crazy.

dave: why siao? your butt sibei song sia. i sure doggy fuck you 5 times a week..

he squeezed my butt even harder.. then started to feel for my string. he stuck his hand into my shorts and before i could stop him, he pulled my string upwards.. shit.. i felt turned on.. ah... the string at my privates got pulled in.. shit i felt so turned on... i almost moaned out! shit.. i don't know why i didn't stop him too.. he pulled and pulled... ahh.. shit.. ok better stop him.. i was breathing so fast.. reached his unit.. just nice..

i pushed his hand away.. 'reach liao.. shit! your keys?'

dave: no need.

he accessed the door, keyed in some numbers, the door unlocked itself..

i opened the door for him.. 'ok.. i go home liao. rest well.'

dave: wait.. wait.. help me to my room. i feel giddy...

argh.. shit... i was getting worried. was starting to feel scared liao.. shit shit...
Old 05-12-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
regissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterregissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NICE! waiting for more please
Old 05-12-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
GreenBeret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more please
Old 05-12-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

the main door closed. we were in his house liao. his house was in a mess... he was living alone, his wife was gone.. we headed to his bedroom.. it was warm and stuffy..

me: ok reach your bed liao.. time to sleep..

dave: wait wait.. can you let me hug for awhile? please? i really miss hugging someone..

he pleaded.. shit.. i really have to say no.. but.... he sounded so sad. shit i really have to say no... but honestly, i was also feeling quite horny liao.. i felt like hugging him too.. 'ok. a short one. i need to go home already.'

he didn't wait, he just pulled me in.. he hugged me tight. hands behind me.. stroking my back. i wrapped my arms around him also, my breasts pinned on to him. he was smelling my hair again.. hands stroke my back.. going lower and lower.. i don't know why.. it felt so comfortable, i didn't feel like stoping him... he started to walk backwards, until his back leaned on the cupboard beside the bed, my back was facing the bed.. i just let him hug.. 'your hair smells so nice you know..' he was stroking my back, caressing my back in the semi ticklish manner. turning me on.. i didn't stop him..

me: i feel a bit giddy too. the beer....

i don't know why i said that.. he immediately grope my butt. touching it gently.. he pulled my butt in, my crotch area smacked on to his penis. he held me there.. i let him.. then he started to grope my butt, he touched around.. shit he stick his hand into my shorts and pulled my string again... uuuhhh.. shit.. i moaned... he heard... he pulled gently again.. he pulled and pulled.. then, his fingers went above my butt crack, started to caress me there.. the spot right at the top of the butt crack.. omg this feeling.. so ticklish.. yet so satisfying!! omg! OMG!! i breathed so hard... i hugged him tighter.. omg.. this feeling.. shit i was so turned on.. so turned on!! dave knew it.. he started to kiss my head.. kissed and kissed.. he bent his face to my side and kissed my ears and cheeks. he licked my ears... oh shit!! i was feeling so damn turned on.he was beginning to hump his penis on me as well. i almost didn't realize.. he was walking me towards the bed liao.. omg... what is happening... what is going to happen.... i felt my calf hit the bed frame.. dave kissed across my cheek. he was going to kiss my lips liao.. i turned my face away. shit.. what am i doing.. i should push him away.. i should! shit.. he cupped my breast with one hand. his thumb pressed on my nipple.. shit shit. i better stop him. i better stop him. he squeezed my breast. i pushed his hand away... 'no.. stop stop..'

dave: please.. let me do once.. i very long never do already..

shit dave was strong. i tried to push his hand away but he just grab my breast again!

dave: just let me do.. once only.. awhile only.. please please...

he started to pull my shorts off.. oh shit... my shorts were half way down my butt.. his two hands were pulling it down.. i tried to hold on to it..he kept forcing.. and oh shit.. shit.. he pulled his shorts across, his penis came out. he kept pulling my shorts down to my knees... shit shit. i can't stop him.. omg.. i'm going to get fucked by my brother in law!!! no no.. to weird .. too weird... he kept moving his body closer to me. like he was trying to push his penis into me as my shorts were now at my knees.. he was trying to spread my legs to get in between me.. 'please becca please... just let me fuck.. ' 'no.. no.. stop..' he didn't care.. he got up liao. my shorts were stuck at my knees. he just pulled my legs closer to him, shit my privates were exposed.. my g string barely covering my private. he was going to move to below my butt. shit.. i realized.. there was one thing i had to do! i reached and grabbed his penis before he could try and spread my legs.. he tried to break my hand free from his cock.. 'ouch ouch.. what you doing.. let me fuck la. oei!!' i realize he was really not thinking right. if i keep resisting he was just going to rape me. i don't know why, my hand began to shake. shake his penis. masturbate for him.. fast and hard for him.. he moaned out loud. he leaned backwards. he kind of start to lean on to the bed.. then fell on to it... i continued to masturbate him. i like holding his penis somehow.. it felt nice.. it's long.. i was contemplating.. should i blow for him ? of course not.. what was i thinking... he pulled me closer to him, he started to kiss my face.. all around.. he kept trying to kiss my lips.. i turned my head away.. he kissed my neck.. tugged on my camisole, stretched it quite badly.. he kissed my breasts. wanted to lick my nipples. i masturbate him faster and faster.. then.... finally.. finally... wah.. i felt so much warm semen on my hand.. shoot on to my body too.. omg.. so much semen... dave moaned out.. ahhh.. ahhhhhhh.. ahhhhhhh... then he went dead.. lying on the bed.. not moving much..i laid awhile.. quite tired from the struggle too.. omg... so much semen on my body.. yucks.. i got up and went to wash up in his toilet.. his toilet was such a mess... i came out. dave was fast asleep.. i don't know what's wrong with me. but i cleaned up his bed using some towels, wiped the semen away. i was tempted to taste his semen. i was tempted to lick his penis too.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME....

i pushed dave's penis under his shorts.. touching it again. i touched it curiously.. was tempted to suck it ... but i didn't... i covered him with sheets, turned on the air con for him.. and got out of there.. while driving back... it was already almost 1 am... i felt a weird feeling.. like a bit regret.. like still needy.. still wanted to be made love to... at the junction, i got my phone and texted my neighbor shane, 1 minute later. shane replied that he was still awake. instead of parking at my lift lobby, i drove another lift lobby... the lift door opened.. Shane greeted me.. i ran to him, grabbed him and we locked lips.. he carried me to the couch.. dropped me.. we stripped each other naked. shane laid on the couch flat down, i kneeled down on the floor beside shane. i sucked his cock for him.. sucked very fast. sucked like a horny slut.. i don't know why i was like that. shane was rather shocked at my behavior too.. so horny.. as i sucked shane.. shit.. what's wrong with me.. dave's penis kept appearing whenever i closed my eyes.. what's wrong with me ... i decided i had to stop.. i got up, and got over shane.. i rode shane and fucked his penis.. his penis wasn't that big, quite small. i rode him hard, i held the sofa for support and rode shane very hard... i looked down at shane.. his face so cute... but i kept closing my eyes... omg.. omg.. what's wrong with me.. when i close my eyes.....
Old 05-12-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Brilliant update. 3am hard on just reading this. Thanks babe! Upped you 15 points.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Scherbatsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshiver View Post
Brilliant update. 3am hard on just reading this
Same feeling as well
Old 05-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Song sia. So many updates. Sis you don't need to sleep ah? Or you America time de
Old 05-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Dave's nerdy but arrogant face kept appearing in my head!! I was riding Shane the hardest I've ever but all I could ever imagine was Dave. I rode him hard while he worked his hands on my nipples. But all I could imagine was Dave licking my nipples!! Omg.. Omg.. This was so so so wrong... He's my brother in law!! When am I picturing him during my near orgasm??

Shane: baby I'm cumming..

That was Shane's signal, our signal for him to either pull his penis out or for me to get off. We have began to have sex without condom but I've never allowed him to cum inside, just a personal issue even though it won't affect me or him either, since doing without condom the risk is already there...

Shane: babe, I'm cumming!! get off..

When I heard him, all I could picture was Dave doing me and going to cum.. Ooohhh ahhhhhh Shane screamed... I continued to ride him... Felt so wet inside me... I couldn't stop thinking about Dave... Shane couldn't continue.. I got up and left.. Before I left,

Shane: are you alright baby? You seem different today..

Me: why??

Shane: I've never seen you sooo.... excited...

Me: missed you that's all. Good night. I got home and showered again.. It was already 2am..

As I bathed, I thought about it.. I really don't understand what's wrong with me. Why Dave kept popping out in my mind.. Sleeping with another stranger or colleague or boss is not the same as having a close call with your brother in law. It's just so different. For now, I'm pretty sure.. I better stay away from him..
Old 05-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornychubbywife View Post
Dave's nerdy but arrogant face kept appearing in my head!! I was riding Shane the hardest I've ever but all I could ever imagine was Dave. I rode him hard while he worked his hands on my nipples. But all I could imagine was Dave licking my nipples!! Omg.. Omg.. This was so so so wrong... He's my brother in law!! When am I picturing him during my near orgasm??

Shane: baby I'm cumming..

That was Shane's signal, our signal for him to either pull his penis out or for me to get off. We have began to have sex without condom but I've never allowed him to cum inside, just a personal issue even though it won't affect me or him either, since doing without condom the risk is already there...

Shane: babe, I'm cumming!! get off..

When I heard him, all I could picture was Dave doing me and going to cum.. Ooohhh ahhhhhh Shane screamed... I continued to ride him... Felt so wet inside me... I couldn't stop thinking about Dave... Shane couldn't continue.. I got up and left.. Before I left,

Shane: are you alright baby? You seem different today..

Me: why??

Shane: I've never seen you sooo.... excited...

Me: missed you that's all. Good night. I got home and showered again.. It was already 2am..

As I bathed, I thought about it.. I really don't understand what's wrong with me. Why Dave kept popping out in my mind.. Sleeping with another stranger or colleague or boss is not the same as having a close call with your brother in law. It's just so different. For now, I'm pretty sure.. I better stay away from him..
I wish I could have meet you sis.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Awesome update sis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1