The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sg Fl Review

Hi Bros,

I wish to create this thread , to have review on all fl.
i rmb the time when haona ge around , all his fl have good review. Once have one bad review , he will talk to her . I hope this thread to be something like this .
So always start with ONLY good review , with detail like link is verh impirtant .
Then all the good review of this particular fl , will always add on using the first person that start the thread for this fl by replying to .

In this case we will be clear on all review about this fl clearly . Only new fl , will need to click reply . If old fl already in this thread just add on review by clicking on reply to .

Rmb, to not start with bad review, as we already have one thread on this.
Lets hope to thread will have all good review .

I hope my English you guys can understand . Have not gone to fl since haonan ge missing . So , hope this thread will help others too.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sg Fl Review

TS, will you start with one you have recently tried? And can you also state whether the price is right ie value for money, and if possible, state what you think is a suitable price for a shot in 60minutes.
Old 15-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have 67point. Just one this thread i become negative. I wonder why? Is my thread wrong or i offended alot of OKT here ? I seriously think through this method will help alot of brothers here straight away get good review girl. What wrong with my doing ?
Old 16-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Thanks for some bro of the up . I still honestly think hope all good review and girl that worth visit should post here . Too many fake review .
Lets make this happen a platform that all girl review here in this thread can be trusted .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1