The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Safety and Age

Hi guys,

Please pardon me if there's already a thread here. But as a newbie to this, I am very concern about the hygenie (which is hard to manage), but more importantly the age.

Alot of the girls advertised on the sticky posts look very young. How can we be sure that they are of age? Have any of you guys asked them? Or you just carry on while keeping your fingers crossed that they're of legal age? Is there a polite way to ask them for their identification without offending them?

J
Old 24-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Safety and Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
Hi guys,

Please pardon me if there's already a thread here. But as a newbie to this, I am very concern about the hygenie (which is hard to manage), but more importantly the age.

Alot of the girls advertised on the sticky posts look very young. How can we be sure that they are of age? Have any of you guys asked them? Or you just carry on while keeping your fingers crossed that they're of legal age? Is there a polite way to ask them for their identification without offending them?

J
Not to b insulting. But pics look young. Once u c the real pax, mus add 5-10yo. U try u knw.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

True. If u see them in real person and you still feel the doubt, then please share and congrats. You can politely ask for their identification but if you really not sure and they cannot show you, then leave. Also depends on the price, sure you dont pay under 200 if they are very young.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
ryangang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

check ic / passport is the best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1