The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NoNameMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you guys keep clean?

Just want to comment that this space is awesome and eye opening for me. I always knew this world is only beautiful if you choose to be an ignorant bird flying one direction. This is eye opening and makes me think how to be a girl and protect myself from harm and hurts.

LOL seriously, knowing many guys screw more than one girl - apart from their wives or GFs, etc.. going to prostitutes, even wanna do maids.. OK I'm not judging.. infact, this has taught me not to judge.

Anyway, to my original question: I'm a girl, have a fiance but am sleeping with a married man. We'll go raw first until he has to uhm, cum. Then he wears protection. I guess what we are doing here is avoiding pregnancy. I'm sure he doesn't need more kids than he already has. But, I'm wondering why the f sometimes he can ask if can skip wearing the protection. (Only briefly asked, but wtf, I know it feels good but stupid or what.) So, he's done withdrawal. I'm not so familiar with this but I am a lil concerned. At the end of the day, girls will always be at the hurting losing end.

I am also asking because I'm not exactly sure if he is sleping with others aside from his wife & me, he said no, but I nv knw right? I also don't wanna jeopardize myself or my fiance. (And yes, I'm aware that if the wife is screwing others, it gets more complicated, but let's just say she's not.) Seriously, if we catch anything at all, everything is over.

I wanted to know based on you professionals' experience here -

1) How insistent are you guys in using protection for sex with other ppl apart from your wife or GF? I know all these are derived based on trust. Maybe you trust your mistress/lover/ alot.. (EXCEPTION: hookers or ktv girls etc who obviously will sleep with other men aside from you). How strict are you guys in protecting? From start to end use protection?

2) Since I am insecure and concerned, should I start enforcing protection from the very beginning to the end? Is it offensive? Obviously it feels nicer without, infact he loses it once he wears it.. which can be frustrating at times.. Actually also wanna show off my concern to make him prove and convince me that he's careful with sleeping ard.
Old 16-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How do you guys keep clean?

Protection for me also is a must no matter who
Old 16-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold

You are playing with fire as long as no protection is involved. Period.

B.t.w. your title is misleading. I thought you are talking about keeping yourself clean below.

Last edited by virgone; 16-01-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old 16-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Who know and who can tell u or ur fiance dun fuck ard ? Nobody can judge another except themself.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNameMe View Post

1) How insistent are you guys in using protection for sex with other ppl apart from your wife or GF? I know all these are derived based on trust. Maybe you trust your mistress/lover/ alot.. (EXCEPTION: hookers or ktv girls etc who obviously will sleep with other men aside from you). How strict are you guys in protecting? From start to end use protection?

2) Since I am insecure and concerned, should I start enforcing protection from the very beginning to the end? Is it offensive? Obviously it feels nicer without, infact he loses it once he wears it.. which can be frustrating at times.. Actually also wanna show off my concern to make him prove and convince me that he's careful with sleeping ard.
just because of screwing a man and in exchange for the risk of 1) Losing your fiance 2) Pregnant and then deciding to abort or not 3) Getting HIV and then planning how to lead the rest of your life as healthily as possible..

i think the important consideration is are you up to it when things happen? rather than to think so much about the guy..

1) there is no one answer fits all.. different guys manage different sexual escapades differently.. browse through the forum and you will have your answers.. and if you still can't find the answers you need.. then check it out how many people were positive with HIV last year..

2) why don't you ask the guy once you were pregnant by him.. what is he going to do?

i hope my post helps!
Old 16-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

I will only consider no protection if I do not have commitment in any other relationship. Used to do raw with a few ex gf, until I met my current wife.

I still fuck around but protection is a must. What if I caught something? how to explain to her? The stress is not worth the shiokness.

Some willing to take the risk but not me. I think your married man is one of the risk taker, good luck. I don't believe he don't fuck around.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!

Protection is a must. I'm an extreme nutcase cause I also don't do bbbj.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of

always wear helmet!!
Old 16-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro always wear helmet.

There is one guy called "konnichiwa" in the prostitue geylang legal scene section.

He has a dedicated thread for him, although pretty much of a joke and he always got zapped for a lot of time

he talks about rawing
Old 16-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just want to comment that this space is awesome and eye opening for me. I always knew this world is only beautiful if you choose to be an ignorant bird flying one direction. This is eye opening and makes me think how to be a girl and protect myself from harm and hurts.

LOL seriously, knowing many guys screw more than one girl - apart from their wives or GFs, etc.. going to prostitutes, even wanna do maids.. OK I'm not judging.. infact, this has taught me not to judge.

Anyway, to my original question: I'm a girl, have a fiance but am sleeping with a married man. We'll go raw first until he has to uhm, cum. Then he wears protection. I guess what we are doing here is avoiding pregnancy. I'm sure he doesn't need more kids than he already has. But, I'm wondering why the f sometimes he can ask if can skip wearing the protection. (Only briefly asked, but wtf, I know it feels good but stupid or what.) So, he's done withdrawal. I'm not so familiar with this but I am a lil concerned. At the end of the day, girls will always be at the hurting losing end.

I am also asking because I'm not exactly sure if he is sleping with others aside from his wife & me, he said no, but I nv knw right? I also don't wanna jeopardize myself or my fiance. (And yes, I'm aware that if the wife is screwing others, it gets more complicated, but let's just say she's not.) Seriously, if we catch anything at all, everything is over.

You're new So u dont know but my post the best here.
So just read mine will do.

Your question is silly n pointless.
If 70% say don't use protection, will u just follow n don't use?

Anecdotal evidence doesn't help.
If u want to take air Asia n 100 ppl say they survived but 2 said their frens died. How?

A guy can raw 10 hookers n get nothing.
He raw his wife n end up getting something

Sex safe isn't based on majority OK.
Think carefully wad that means n wats safe sex
_______
Exchange points anecdotal ma

Last edited by sadfa; 16-01-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old 16-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:

I am not gonna answer ur question becoz many guys already did it.

Instead I want to point out the contradicting part in you msg.

"eye opening for me. I always knew this world is only beautiful if you choose to be an ignorant bird flying one direction" and "knowing many guys screw more than one girl - apart from their wives or GFs, etc.. going to prostitutes, even wanna do maids.. OK I'm not judging.. infact, this has taught me not to judge"

erh.. you yourself is sleeping with a MARRIED man despite having a bf... and this site can be an "eye opener" for you? i highly doubt so... and sleeping with a MARRIED man despite having a bf didn't teaches you not to judge, and need a forum like this to teach you that? again i highly doubt so.

more likely is you ALREADY have lots of eye opening experience AND already know how not to judge before you been on this forum... and saying all that is just to make yourself look a bit more "pure" and "innocent"
Old 17-01-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTalkCock View Post
Plot twist TS. Your fiancιe is also sleeping with another woman. Then it is complicating.

Maybe her fiancee sleeping with the married man's wife. Hehehehe.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

I dont use condom with my fbs since we negotiated for them to go on the pill. There is a mutual trust between us so no fear of diseases.

I only go raw with my school friends after knowing them for a while. I make sure i csi them well before doing away with protection. The studious and "good" girls are the safest bet. The party girls need to be careful.

I dont visit mls, fls cuz its expensive and risky
Old 17-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Man is selfish , they don't like to wear green hat! But they like to sleep around ! Once in a while, they venture to eat kfc! So you conclude yourself lor!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

then condom will be a must
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1