The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

You sure know how to ask questions so very nicely...
Ok, see below in BLUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tks bro. I have 3 more quest and I think the rest I would try to browse thru past threads:

1. Is it true local resident of Batam got special discount when check into their local hotels? How much is the discount? Yes, most hotels will have LOCAL rates, if you have a KIMS (work permit) you can also get the Local Rate.

2. Can recommend a hotel whereby joints are all walking distance? I am trying to avoid paying comm to driver. Farmosa, there are at least 3 fuck shops within walking distance, but quality of CB I really dunno...

3. Any idea whether I could get hold of a detailed Batam map, especially on Jodoh/Nagoya? Had try searching on the net but came out just a plain map without much detail e.g location of joints/hotels. Detailed map I dunno where to get cos Nagoya is just a tiny little town and most ppl dun need a map to get around. Well, maybe you try check here http://nedbatam.com/ there are some small maps of Nagoya

Paiseh. This the last request. Up you for your latter answers. Once again, tks. No need pai sei cos U O ME 6 packs BINTANG BIRs
Old 09-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah so many answers only 6packs bintang bir.... cheap cheap
Old 09-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
2. Can recommend a hotel whereby joints are all walking distance? I am trying to avoid paying comm to driver.
bro,
can try Goodway hotel also...
a few joints juz behind the hotel... quality of cbs not bad
Old 09-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui View Post
wah so many answers only 6packs bintang bir.... cheap cheap

Today got offer mah, you like to ask any questions?
Old 09-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
logonpal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Done, last nite lost 1 bottle of Chivas to Swing
Tot you are in Jkt playing Pool with Rainman?
Dear BtmMan,

Sometimes after playing a golf game in the morning, I usually have time to spare in the afternoon, from 1.30 pm up to 6 pm before my ferry takes me back to Singapore.

What and where is a good place (around Nagoya) to have a good afternoon cheong and massage?

THank in advance for your kind reply.

Pal
Old 09-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by logonpal View Post
Dear BtmMan,

Sometimes after playing a golf game in the morning, I usually have time to spare in the afternoon, from 1.30 pm up to 6 pm before my ferry takes me back to Singapore.

What and where is a good place (around Nagoya) to have a good afternoon cheong and massage?

Pal

Sorry, I really dunno much about the massage place in Batam, maybe you can look back at those postings by Newyoker, he's the massage master...
Old 09-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
darts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi logonpal,

Same here, however the prev time i had try a massage n spa @ Putri Garden Hotel, had a good massage wif some special which is good activity after a hard day @ the fairway n a good past time b4 the ferry back to sg.

Had also heard that Alantis is a good place to have a good massage n spa wif some special.

Hope that the above info will help in your trip...
Old 09-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
moviezzz is Cool - loads of Potential

hi.. going to batam.. do i need to pay any tax when i go in and out of batam? if need, how much?
Old 10-07-2007, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 19
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by logonpal View Post
Dear BtmMan,

Pal
im not an expert of batam compare to our bros here but u can try indothai(pure massage)For 80k 90mins massage then head for some sleazy quick action at femina(130k)60mins massage with s*x including or queen near famosa.Just one thing to note,the rrom at the fishbowl itself very rundown,remind me of old time kampong i stayed in.But with this kinda price(not even 30$ sing,wat can u expect?)

Happy cheonging bro

p/s,i got a personal taxi driver there who speak fair english who can fetch u ard at reasonable rate.Pm me if u need to,cheers; )

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 10-07-2007, 02:50 AM
Samster

Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Think i will head to batam more often then before cos i just blend into it after years of cheonging in thai place.One reason also becos due to work & certain curfew,taking a ferry to batam is just like travelling to my work place from home(40mins)

my next target booking place is titanic near mega mall/batam center,Hear that for 400-500k u can get pretty good grade gals compare to the farm at 250k-320k.dun mind paying slight more for better grade gal after all its still not more than 100sing dollar.Someone say abt 500k can get a model look alike in btm already?expert,share ur experience at titanic or model look alike booking place pls?

Thanks in advance

Old 10-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts View Post
Hi logonpal,

Same here, however the prev time i had try a massage n spa @ Putri Garden Hotel, had a good massage wif some special which is good activity after a hard day @ the fairway n a good past time b4 the ferry back to sg.

Had also heard that Alantis is a good place to have a good massage n spa wif some special.

Hope that the above info will help in your trip...

went with my driver last week to check out altanis.was actually quite late so decided to skip & look for some other action

i was told by the recept vip room plus 2session massage,abt 45 min massage at 280k including free use of gym/suana i think.cheapest is 160k after discount for normal cubic without door they have gor 25% off on menu.Special to be neg with the masseur herself

Hope its useful guide to bro here,Cheers

Old 10-07-2007, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Mahalapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried a few sessions with Titanic gals ranging 500-800k e choice is quite good but e most important is e chemistry u hav with e gals,they're well known for sombong if e chemistry when wrong.Ask for Antor (Manager) for recommendation,happy hunting
Old 10-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
U O ME 6 packs BINTANG BIRs
No probm bro. No necessary at Batam. In sickapore also can. Recently very down. Cheong batam only recently to get rid of the stress. Once again tks for the info, especially on that link.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui View Post
bro, can try Goodway hotel also...
a few joints juz behind the hotel... quality of cbs not bad
Tks, bro apui. Will recce on that too.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
No probm bro. No necessary at Batam. In sickapore also can. Recently very down. Cheong batam only recently to get rid of the stress. Once again tks for the info, especially on that link.

Asked about Batam then must pay and drink in Batam lah, Sg is very expensive compared to here you know... hahaha.....!!!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread