The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2002, 02:24 PM
joyride23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Guangzhou info

Have just relocated to Guangzhou in southern China. Anyone having any useful information abou the scene here? Where to find the action, prices etc etc. Anyone having any experience of this place?
Old 09-09-2002, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Shagin in Guangzhou

Hey Bro! I'll be in Guangzhou this coming 23rd. Want to join me for some fun time? There is this joint called The Golf Club. Not a real golf club but a pub and disco. Lots of happening there is you are there long enough. Pick up girls are there. Just choose your opening lines well and you shall be rewarded.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:36 PM
joyride23

Sure, I'm in. Guess You been there before. Any other places YOu know about in GZ with good action?
Old 09-09-2002, 11:55 PM
Roamer

Bro - dun pretend to be an expert ... however few times I've been stayed at China Hotel where the Hard Rock Cafe is ... have been fortunate to find ONS ... all very exciting. There is competition from the expats however that is part of the fun
Old 10-09-2002, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Regarding GZ

I'm a Sg expat living in GZ, been here for about 3 months now...Whatever you have been listening, heres the scoop:

GZ is quite a good place to find FL. In fact, theres tons everywhere. The usual HRC is kinda stale; expensive and unattractive. Here are a few good places-

Garden Hotel - Go outside on the sideroad, (near Huanshi Zhong Lu), theres like more than 50 FL standing outside there...price range from 200-300rmb for ST and 400-800 for ON; it all depends on your bargaining skills.

Gipsy Bar - Shithole bar; pretty much gayass music but lotsa expats go there, so you are bound to find a few fishes around. They will come to you and make the lamest excuses to start a conversation. I'd say 70% of girls in there are hookers. So take your pick.

Golf Club - Very very nice place. Quite a lot of variety, I haven't actually tried the girls there but its definitely worth a try. Also they have sexy dance routines by their house-dancers; lesbian sorta acts etc...

DaoJin Lu - Its near Friendship Centre and Garden Hotel, alot of cheaper hookers there; dirtier looking with lotsa makeup. Btw, theres a Kopidiam there too, serving Singapore foood...

Panyu, ShiGang and ShiQiao - TONS & TONS of alley hookers... They will flock to your car and bang your windows for a really dirt cheap screw, some ranging from 80rmb to 150rmb ST. Most of these girls are from the KTV in the nearby streets. Problem is this places are about 40 minutes from GZ and also the girls are all underaged!

There you go, so much for GZ, there are alot more places to go like FACE cafe, Red cafe etc......really sexy joints....but oh well, have fun and good luck.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Regarding GZ

Got a bro in GZ. He is currently in SGH. Will be in GZ coming 23rd. Want to go out? PM me!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tr|pp|ng
I'm a Sg expat living in GZ, been here for about 3 months now...Whatever you have been listening, heres the scoop:

GZ is quite a good place to find FL. In fact, theres tons everywhere. The usual HRC is kinda stale; expensive and unattractive. Here are a few good places-

Garden Hotel - Go outside on the sideroad, (near Huanshi Zhong Lu), theres like more than 50 FL standing outside there...price range from 200-300rmb for ST and 400-800 for ON; it all depends on your bargaining skills.

Gipsy Bar - Shithole bar; pretty much gayass music but lotsa expats go there, so you are bound to find a few fishes around. They will come to you and make the lamest excuses to start a conversation. I'd say 70% of girls in there are hookers. So take your pick.

Golf Club - Very very nice place. Quite a lot of variety, I haven't actually tried the girls there but its definitely worth a try. Also they have sexy dance routines by their house-dancers; lesbian sorta acts etc...

DaoJin Lu - Its near Friendship Centre and Garden Hotel, alot of cheaper hookers there; dirtier looking with lotsa makeup. Btw, theres a Kopidiam there too, serving Singapore foood...

Panyu, ShiGang and ShiQiao - TONS & TONS of alley hookers... They will flock to your car and bang your windows for a really dirt cheap screw, some ranging from 80rmb to 150rmb ST. Most of these girls are from the KTV in the nearby streets. Problem is this places are about 40 minutes from GZ and also the girls are all underaged!

There you go, so much for GZ, there are alot more places to go like FACE cafe, Red cafe etc......really sexy joints....but oh well, have fun and good luck.
Old 16-09-2002, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Here's a suggestion. Better place to go is to head to the East Train Station and take the train to Dongguan. Stop at Dongguan (Changping) station and there's lot of action along the street right outside the station. Good food, good quality girls, what more can a cheongster ask for?
Old 21-09-2002, 09:23 PM
joyride23

Re: Regarding GZ

I just want to thank Tr|pp|ng for Your advice about GZ. Went to Gipsy King Bar, had not even been there 5 minutes before a real stunner came up and started to chat. She was not a professional but a student, ended up spending the next 24 hours with her, very "active" 24 hours...
Old 21-09-2002, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Re: Regarding GZ

Care to post a FR?

Quote:
Originally posted by joyride23
I just want to thank Tr|pp|ng for Your advice about GZ. Went to Gipsy King Bar, had not even been there 5 minutes before a real stunner came up and started to chat. She was not a professional but a student, ended up spending the next 24 hours with her, very "active" 24 hours...
Old 22-09-2002, 11:07 AM
tradingman

golf club ?

where is it ? anyone know?
the road name please thank you
Old 19-10-2002, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha...Well done bro. But seriously, I used to hang out in Gipsy for almost 2 months daily after work. And I've yet to find something worth my bucks. But like they all say "one man's thrash is another man's gem". So good on you bro.

Anyone planning to visit Guangzhou during these 2 weeks should reconsider because of the trade fair. Extreme waves of foreigners visit the largest fair in China; hence the smart people of GZ jacks up the prices like crazy. From the bars to the hotel rooms, from the retail shops to the fuckking prostitutes!! For eg. If on a standard night, they would charge you somewhere between 500-800rmb; during the fair, it'll be the same 500-800 except its in USD! lol...

Checking some new places this week outside GZ and will report accordingly to all you China freaks!
Old 19-10-2002, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
golf club ?
goto this website www.thatsguangzhou.com
There is a whole list of pubs, restaurants and ktvs there. Use the addresses as much as you like, but NEVER consider their reviews because its all bullshit. Whatever you need, just post it here and I'll help u as much as I can

Cheers!
Old 28-10-2002, 07:27 AM
tradingman

Unhappy golf club ?

went to this pub with my gf, nothing speciaI

try YES Disco
Old 29-10-2002, 10:45 PM
solid

Trying

Can try at Dongguan, there is a hotel call siongsi, more than 400 young girls for u to chose. It a 3 in 1, Hotel, KTV and Restaurant. Fuck, Eat and Sleep. Cheap and good services.

Good Luck !!!
Solid
Old 10-12-2002, 04:27 PM
sextus_maximus

Anyone in GZ or Donguan from 14 to 22 December? Wanna go play?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1