The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2002, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
smoothoperator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Tr|pp|ng
Firstly, Panyu is definitely safer than GZ, as long as you don't provoke trouble. Also, I personally enjoy travelling alone. Dongguan and Zhuhai are definitely more expensive. Panyu, Shigang and Shawan would be my choice. Do let me know when u r arriving..... The name is J and u can send me an email at [email protected]
Thanks bro. I have PM you in yr box. Have fun and a nice day.
Old 17-12-2002, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went sourcing...

Apparently, after the stupid 16th Congressional Meeting, it seems the streets are empty. Girls are either hiding or not allowed to work on the streets, in bars or ktvs. But I am hopeful as there are those still owned by the govt. We'll see....

More F.R to come, just need some free time..

btw, Smoothoperator, will be calling you sometime tonight as discussed on the phone!

L8er.
Old 14-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Good FRs for GuangZhou!

I'll be heading down to GZ soon, starting with some short trips to lay the basics, and later, moving over there for at least a couple of years...

Been active in S'pore and JB, but have yet to try any of the chicks in mainland itself. Will definitely be hunting around the Garden Hotel area first for a start.

BTW, are there any of the Hotel Spas the same as those HC in S'pore? Would be staying in a relative house for the beginning and dun want to keep hanging around late out at night, hence would like to look for those Spa sepcials which may be available in the day time.

Appreciates any help.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 24-01-2003, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Damn... should have double checked this thread again when i was in GZ. I could not find Gipsy Bar near Garden Hotel.

Now then I read carefully that it is located along Huanshi donglu.

Nmind, I did have some unexpected discovery this trip.. but would definitely lookout for Gipsy bar again next trip.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 26-01-2003, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornytony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
gz

hi. will be in GZ this week staying at marriot. any action in or around there? what about the bar/lounge or the HC? I know security is tight, but what about u bringing the girl in, or from the HC?
Old 06-02-2003, 02:18 AM
Samster

Re: gz

Quote:
Originally posted by hornytony
hi. will be in GZ this week staying at marriot. any action in or around there? what about the bar/lounge or the HC? I know security is tight, but what about u bringing the girl in, or from the HC?
Sorry for the late reply. Marriot=China Hotel=5 star=freaking strict. Anytime before 11pm, should be ok to bring back girls but after that time, it gets tricky. If you don't see any security person by the lift lobby, then go for it, otherwise you can either tip the security guy or better yet, take the girl to a local motel.

Regarding China Hotel action, there are plenty around and inside the vicinity of the hotel. Girls will be loitering inside the lobby, outside on the streets opposite and more significantly HardRock Cafe... Nearby bars - Golf Club...you can get action there...all FLs.

Taking girl out from HC in Guangzhou itself is pretty darn tough, you can "barfine" the girls in the HC outside Guangzhou and they don't come cheap...Good luck.
Old 06-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowBro
Good FRs for GuangZhou!

BTW, are there any of the Hotel Spas the same as those HC in S'pore? Would be staying in a relative house for the beginning and dun want to keep hanging around late out at night, hence would like to look for those Spa sepcials which may be available in the day time.

Appreciates any help.

Cheers,
Shadow
Most of the Spas in Guangzhou city itself have very strict rules and are open concept..very very rarely you will find those with personal rooms with specials. However, even if you find those, they are very poorly organised and you will find yourself rushed thru the process as they are afraid of raids...

However, if you go to the outskirts of Guangzhou City, eg. Dashi or Panyu..you will find the massage parlours all have either Backdoors or some even with Villas restricted to Highly privilledged customers; and you are guaranteed safe in these places as they are owned and protected by the PLA....

Hope this info helps, as like I've said before, sorry for all these late postings as I have been away from Guangzhou over the past month...
Old 08-10-2003, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joefong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tripping,

5 star hotel have very strict rules, try those 4 star hotel, these hotel service are not as bad as those 5 star hotel, which allow "guest" to visit after 11pm. Anyway, 4 star hotel there charged much lower than those 5 star hotel. But, better be careful, my friends was back yesterday from Guangzhou and said that the PLA is strict these day after the comotion in ZH with the JAPS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1