The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2003, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Phew!

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
bro dinner at nathong tomorrow nite? miss my heineken lady there...

talkin abt heineken lady i miss those at La Lunaur
Old 09-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
So was it because the sex was great or she was your type or other factors that make you fall in the gongtao?

hahaha
SC
it's the gongtao
Old 09-09-2003, 10:49 PM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
bro TheUnforgiven got chapter 10 or not?
Since the gongtao has been broken (much to SC's, yomun's and bollocksman's relief), I will only continue writing when I have time.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:54 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Since the gongtao has been broken (much to SC's, yomun's and bollocksman's relief), I will only continue writing when I have time.
how long the beautiful story lasted?? hehehe sounds so romantic and hot..
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 10-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
thaihunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bringing Gals to Hotel

Just came back from Bk, KNN nowadys if you bring thai babes to your hotel rooms , u must pay extra 700bt somemore retain the gals ic. Had arguement with the hotel staff but was told it was the country rules. Any Bk cheonger had experience this???
Old 10-09-2003, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bringing Gals to Hotel

Quote:
Originally posted by thaihunter
Just came back from Bk, KNN nowadys if you bring thai babes to your hotel rooms , u must pay extra 700bt somemore retain the gals ic. Had arguement with the hotel staff but was told it was the country rules. Any Bk cheonger had experience this???
Most of the knn bkk hotels do have these rules, therefore u got to find some that do not have this rule like JW Marriot, GRand President, Omni Tower. Just got to do your homework!
Old 10-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Bringing Gals to Hotel

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBoss
Most of the knn bkk hotels do have these rules, therefore u got to find some that do not have this rule like JW Marriot, GRand President, Omni Tower. Just got to do your homework!
Bro I know but those hotels u mentioned is expensive leh........I think must check in motels laew. Thanks anyway....
Old 10-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Bringing Gals to Hotel

Quote:
Bro I know but those hotels u mentioned is expensive leh........I think must check in motels laew. Thanks anyway....
marriot is ex but gp & omni ok lah. around thb 1300 - 1500. there are oso cheaper hotels around sukhumvit that do not charge joiners fee.
Old 10-09-2003, 06:33 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bringing Gals to Hotel

Quote:
marriot is ex but gp & omni ok lah. around thb 1300 - 1500. there are oso cheaper hotels around sukhumvit that do not charge joiners fee.
Thanks for your info bro, now considering renting an apartment soon. Anyway r u often there? I going next week but alone, so boring. Dun wish to cheong alone.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bringing Gals to Hotel

Quote:
Thanks for your info bro, now considering renting an apartment soon. Anyway r u often there? I going next week but alone, so boring. Dun wish to cheong alone.
check out and go to another hotel. make sure the manager realises it.
Old 14-09-2003, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
if want hassle free when bringing girls back then avoid the highend or touristry hotels in rama IV, silom, etc... but some highend hotels like sofitel and marriot are friendly. most along ratchada also friendly.
Old 15-09-2003, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
if want hassle free when bringing girls back then avoid the highend or touristry hotels in rama IV, silom, etc... but some highend hotels like sofitel and marriot are friendly. most along ratchada also friendly.
Thanks for your advise, anyway my previous encounter, one gal I brought back to hotel and the stupid security demand payment of 700b. The gal suggest go to her room where she stays as her room mate are not around, I agree but knn take 300b extra from me. Knn like that oso let her earn extra 300b but nvm lah treat it as tips loh i told myself. Had an enjoyable nite with her but a bit uneasy as her bed too small, room oso small not as comfortable as in my hotel room. Sigh.........
Old 16-09-2003, 02:33 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for your advise, anyway my previous encounter, one gal I brought back to hotel and the stupid security demand payment of 700b. The gal suggest go to her room where she stays as her room mate are not around, I agree but knn take 300b extra from me. Knn like that oso let her earn extra 300b but nvm lah treat it as tips loh i told myself. Had an enjoyable nite with her but a bit uneasy as her bed too small, room oso small not as comfortable as in my hotel room. Sigh.........
another kind of sexperience also wat....
Old 16-09-2003, 02:35 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Bringing Gals to Hotel

Quote:

for big hotel i that i stay hyatt, marriott, amari (some time do have guest) , plaza athenee and dusit thani do not imply guest charge
for smaller hotel,inn or apartment all are guest-friendly
Old 16-09-2003, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
heard emerald hotel not so "friendly" leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1