The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 21
Pangzi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPangzi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPangzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Paramount Ktv

This Place used to be a LSB but now renovated to a KTV lounge. Anybody else been there???
Old 22-05-2004, 01:38 PM
evol 3

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Paramount Ktv

Are you referring to the one in GL? Did not know it was an LSB but been there once, butterfly system and mix of msian and prc.
Old 22-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 20
BQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to behold

sorry i am new in here.. could someone explain to me the short terms u guys used? else i see all the posts until blur blur... wat is butterfly system?
I Love You Today More Than Yesterday But Never More Than Tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 23-05-2004, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Butterfly is where the girls sit in multiple rooms. They flit from room to room, hence the term butterfly. At billing time, they collect tips from all the rooms they have flitted to.
Old 23-05-2004, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
Carebear is one of the Best!Carebear is one of the Best!Carebear is one of the Best!

Really hate those butterfly. They disappear, u get another one have to pay another tips. Dun get, sit inside also very boring.
Old 23-05-2004, 02:19 AM
D^KnighT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangzi
This Place used to be a LSB but now renovated to a KTV lounge. Anybody else been there???
I am a regular there and the Boss is a nice guy. As for the girls, most of them are pretty aunty like but you do get a few good ones age ranging 23 - 26 and I can recommand Xiao Wei (works at XTD as well) and Linda. Linda is the only Singaporean working there as for the rest, mostly from Malaysia and China. Tips range from $10 - $50 and all you need is 3 jars of beer for free room. The girls there not all plays so you have to make special request with the Boss because there is no mummy incharge so most of the time the girls will walk in personally.
Old 23-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Samster

Pangzi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPangzi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPangzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the info bro
but is there any girls down there who can really "play"
seen this No.10 once seems quite pretty
Old 23-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

thanks for the info bro
but is there any girls down there who can really "play"
seen this No.10 once, she looks quite pretty
Old 23-05-2004, 11:29 PM
evol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^KnighT
I am a regular there and the Boss is a nice guy. As for the girls, most of them are pretty aunty like but you do get a few good ones age ranging 23 - 26 and I can recommand Xiao Wei (works at XTD as well) and Linda. Linda is the only Singaporean working there as for the rest, mostly from Malaysia and China. Tips range from $10 - $50 and all you need is 3 jars of beer for free room. The girls there not all plays so you have to make special request with the Boss because there is no mummy incharge so most of the time the girls will walk in personally.
i prefer the boss other outlet across the road.
Old 24-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry..... where's tis PAramount KTV? Is it big with many rooms or small like those along JC? What abt gals? Many many to choose from? thxs...
Old 24-05-2004, 11:49 AM
D^KnighT

Quote:
Originally Posted by evol 3
i prefer the boss other outlet across the road.
The one opposite Paramount is the worst KTV I ever been... they system sux and the girls attitude sux even more eventhough is operation by the same boss whom own Paramount.
Old 24-05-2004, 11:49 AM
D^KnighT

Quote:
To add on, if you want to book a room (small and medium) for the whole day, is only $30... haha... damn cheap.
Old 24-05-2004, 12:33 PM
evol 3

Quote:
The one opposite Paramount is the worst KTV I ever been....
manual one like that one what. maybe certain girls, like everywhere else.
Old 24-05-2004, 11:55 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:
Originally Posted by evol 3
manual one like that one what. maybe certain girls, like everywhere else.

haha... yeah is manuel and I have to wait ages for it to get my song on screen... haha. I might as well go KBox...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1