The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Real Japanese Ladyboy

Hi Guys,

Hardly post in this section . I am looking for a true blue ( real ) Jap ladyboy for a biz associate here. Maybe 300-500 / hr budget. For entertainment purposes to get some distributorship.

Please pm me if anyone have lobang. i know pretty tough to get real ones.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Pure Newhalf don't travel, it's not in there nature, as they can get plenty at home at 300 US a shot. Most don't speak English, some will entertain gaijin if the mamasan is cool. You're chance of finding atrue blood Japanese outside of Japan is pretty low.

Let me know how you get on - I lived there for 12 years and was Barebacking them Shibuya style LBs most weeks. Think that's why the distrust foreigners, as bareback is the norm in some newhalf health.

Man I fucked some sweet ass in my time there..
Old 08-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

http://img.cityheaven.net/img/girls/...00000001pc.jpgjust got back from Japan where I had fun barebacking a 19 year old femboy.

http://img.cityheaven.net/img/girls/...00000000pc.jpg

http://img.cityheaven.net/img/girls/...00000004pc.jpg
Old 08-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

of course you have to speak Japanese if youre gonna get with that
Old 10-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

holy shit, she's cute
Old 13-07-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Tokyo a week ago. The selection of Ladyboys and Crossdressers is amazing. All of them are Japanese. There are three mmain suppliers where one can go as a non Japanese speaking customer. And the selection as well price is very competitive. I had a 2h session with a 19yo ladyboy for about 300SGD this included the room she was in. Pretty amazing session. This was with Hime (agency) everything fully in English. There is also Sakura which is also in English or Libe. For Libe you have to contact them via email beforehand since in the on-line form you need to provide a Japanese phone number. But they are very responsive to email. Libe has the largest selection. Anyways, guess I have to visit Tokyo again, so many to try...
Old 13-07-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoRodHK View Post
Can't see the pics
Old 14-07-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Can't see the pics
This is from an ultra old post and not mine!
Here is the link to the girl I had:
https://en.hime.love/cast.php?cast=263

Pricing wise also a good deal...

...btw there is always someone zapping points. Now I am negative and can't receive pm anymore... seriously WTF?
Old 14-07-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Some of them also got feature in JAV under Hime Label

https://en.hime.love/cast.php?cast=1016

Old 14-07-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

yea some of the current japanese ladyboy who you can find from agent, are in jav as well. those are quite hot
Old 15-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Visited Tokyo a week ago. The selection of Ladyboys and Crossdressers is amazing. All of them are Japanese. There are three mmain suppliers where one can go as a non Japanese speaking customer. And the selection as well price is very competitive. I had a 2h session with a 19yo ladyboy for about 300SGD this included the room she was in. Pretty amazing session. This was with Hime (agency) everything fully in English. There is also Sakura which is also in English or Libe. For Libe you have to contact them via email beforehand since in the on-line form you need to provide a Japanese phone number. But they are very responsive to email. Libe has the largest selection. Anyways, guess I have to visit Tokyo again, so many to try...
In the Japanese context, what is the difference between Ladyboy and cross dressor?? Is the cross dressor actually a man dress up as a woman??
They all look alike, especially the really young ones. And they hardly go for bolts ons!!
Old 15-07-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
In the Japanese context, what is the difference between Ladyboy and cross dressor?? Is the cross dressor actually a man dress up as a woman??
They all look alike, especially the really young ones. And they hardly go for bolts ons!!
Yupp, good question. But since it is Japan it is very well regulated whom one calls a shemale and a cross dresser. Here an excerpt from the website from sakura-moon:
[What is a transsexual / transvestite (male daughter)? ]
At our shop, we categorize cast members who normally live as women and take female hormones as "transsexuals", and casts who normally live as men and dress up as women as "transvestites".
About female hormones
In general, if you take it, your skin will become finer and paler, your body and facial lines will become more feminine, and your breasts will become larger.
NH (transsexual) has a high sense of beauty and is devoted to body care, so she is much more feminine than women who are less conscious. Her voice is often feminine.
Don't worry, just because a cross-dresser is cross-dressing doesn't mean that she has a full beard or that she hasn't trimmed her shin hair.

In addition, as a classification unique to NH Health,
There are "with" / "with" / "without".
"Ari Ari" is a pole ant and a ball ant
"There is no" is a pole ant, a ball pear
"None and none" is neither
I've never heard of "Nashiari".
*If you remove the ball, the male hormone will be suppressed, making it more feminine.

Here the link to the website: Sakura-moon

They even have a small manga explaining what to expect from a session..very well organized.
Old 16-07-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yupp, good question. But since it is Japan it is very well regulated whom one calls a shemale and a cross dresser. Here an excerpt from the website from sakura-moon:
[What is a transsexual / transvestite (male daughter)? ]
At our shop, we categorize cast members who normally live as women and take female hormones as "transsexuals", and casts who normally live as men and dress up as women as "transvestites".
About female hormones
In general, if you take it, your skin will become finer and paler, your body and facial lines will become more feminine, and your breasts will become larger.
NH (transsexual) has a high sense of beauty and is devoted to body care, so she is much more feminine than women who are less conscious. Her voice is often feminine.
Don't worry, just because a cross-dresser is cross-dressing doesn't mean that she has a full beard or that she hasn't trimmed her shin hair.

In addition, as a classification unique to NH Health,
There are "with" / "with" / "without".
"Ari Ari" is a pole ant and a ball ant
"There is no" is a pole ant, a ball pear
"None and none" is neither
I've never heard of "Nashiari".
*If you remove the ball, the male hormone will be suppressed, making it more feminine.

Here the link to the website: Sakura-moon

They even have a small manga explaining what to expect from a session..very well organized.
Thanks for the explanation. So it is really in line with what I think it is; and in line with universal definition.
Old 17-07-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
This is from an ultra old post and not mine!
Here is the link to the girl I had:
https://en.hime.love/cast.php?cast=263

Pricing wise also a good deal...

...btw there is always someone zapping points. Now I am negative and can't receive pm anymore... seriously WTF?
Shit. I need to book a trip to Tokyo.
Old 18-07-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
Shit. I need to book a trip to Tokyo.
Didn't mentioned this in the previous post. I also went to Club Diamond because they offer a soapland experience with a TS. Was very excited, however when I arrived the guy at the door said that they do not have anybody available... I should have done a pre booking / next visit to Japan this will be on top of my list. Club Diamond and here the english version
Only the Japanese version has the soapland advertisement...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1