The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

I will be in Yangon for few nights in New Year holiday period.

Not a total newbie, however my last trip to Yangon was a decade ago.
Been to JJ and Asia Plaza and basement Music Club in Parkroyal Hotel.
back then. Have seen those fashion shows with flower hanging ritual.

Any Bro knows there is particular place to look for decent looking MILF lady in Yangon ? 30+ year ones who can go hotels are just fine.
Old 08-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, i m currently in yangon. Can any good bro suggest a good massage place with sensual hj? I have been to shwe gone daing once and excel level 4 once. Service and girl didnt meet my expectation. May be it is the girl. Can suggest a specific girl also? I like girls with good service and nice butt. :P
Old 13-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Just an info for all the bro, please dont try pioneer club, not worth it. They will ask you 100000 for just one shot with shitty attitude.not even 15 mins, she is complaining for many times. you can get cheaper price with whole night at emperor. Please book a hottel before you hunt if not they will bring you to expansive hotel
Old 14-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kiasunkiasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asura1 View Post
Just an info for all the bro, please dont try pioneer club, not worth it. They will ask you 100000 for just one shot with shitty attitude.not even 15 mins, she is complaining for many times. you can get cheaper price with whole night at emperor. Please book a hottel before you hunt if not they will bring you to expansive hotel
ouch, sounds like you had a not so nice experience... care to elaborate further and share among we cheongsters?
Old 15-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Most people here are talking about how excel tower level 3 and 4 giving HJ and stuffs. Now i wanna share about excel tower level 6 which my friend took me to. It is totally clean massage if u wanna go with ur gf or friends. The price is 10000 kyats for 1.5 hour session. Only traditional massage available here. Most ML are young, pretty and well trained. U can share a room with ur friends. There is only a few single rooms.
Old 15-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LuvAzianGirlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, anybody knows if there is a blowjob bar in Yangon? Or a place where you can get a blowjob for a cheap price?
Old 16-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
Hi, i m currently in yangon. Can any good bro suggest a good massage place with sensual hj? I have been to shwe gone daing once and excel level 4 once. Service and girl didnt meet my expectation. May be it is the girl. Can suggest a specific girl also? I like girls with good service and nice butt. :P
Go to G Star hotel, located next to a small park at walking distance from Myanmar Plaza. 20k for one hour oil massage and 20k for HJ. Been there several times and always satisfied. Both the massage and the HJ are usually good
Old 18-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mmqtpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just had to create an account to post review for this lady at hotel SGD. her number is 47 btw. I frequent there quite a lot but never really find someone so satisfiable until her.

1st of all, her massage is really good. She had strength unlike most girls there so the oil massag was really enjoyable. She tried various cracking methods, like the Thai massage, and wa damn shiok. My body felt totally relaxed afterward. That's not all.

The best part is her hj. Wa sibei shiok. She know when to slow down and speed up to build up the tension. And even tease u cos she know when u r gonna come. Joked her that I could last long (cos most girl just do the same stroke) but she showed me her prowess so had to beg her to slow down cos I wanna enjoy more. So it went on for like 15 mins with varying technique and she finally released me and it was a total blast (pun intended)

Look: 3/10 (no make up. No nothing)
Massage: 9/10
Hj: 10/10
She let me touch her everywhere but not underneath
Attitude: 10/10
Session: 2+1 (one hour free for 2 hours session)

Tipped her 30k and the massage cost 76k but it was totally worth it
Old 27-12-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Hey guys, can someone tell me if you can have ST at JJ? Do they have rooms where you can have a girl for one hour? Or is it only bring the girl out for LT? Also, please let me know the damage, thanks!
Old 29-12-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Bigchillxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobostar01 View Post
Got some contacts. But normally they will ask around 500USD for an hour.
PM me contact plz
Old 02-01-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvAzianGirlz View Post
Hey guys, can someone tell me if you can have ST at JJ? Do they have rooms where you can have a girl for one hour? Or is it only bring the girl out for LT? Also, please let me know the damage, thanks!

I was in JJ last night. I recommend others to go and see, however just do not expect ST action within the premises.

The place is rather big, there are all types of people milling in and out continuously even after midnight. For this scale of operation, there would not be ST within the premises.

There are essentially two types of girls you can bring out, one is the freelancers 'under the house operation' and the other one is fashion show girls. Quantity definitely not lacking.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
orientalscot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yangon working girls

Was in Yangon recently and decided to try out a girl, here is my experience.

I arrived to the 'Emporer Disco' at 7:30pm and got welcomed in by a good English speaking waiter. He took me to my seat and explained how it worked. As a sat down a group of girls come to the table and basically you choose who you like. After choosing and a quick chat we got down to talking business.

80000Khat ($80SGD) for half a night
100000Khat ($100SGD) for the full night

In the disco itself, you pay the waiter a tip as well as any girl you talk you and don't decide to pursue further, I gave 1 girl $5000 tip, she expected $10000 for chatting only a few mintues. Drinks are relatively cheap at 2000Khat for a can of beer.

The girls are ok, the prettier ones more expensive (can go up to $150000khat), I chose a girl who speaks a little English sho claimed to be 19)

overall service is only so so, nothing special and I would hesitate to go back again.

good luck to any bros looking to try for themselves.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Rcv888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Hi Bros.

This is my first post

I've been sent here on assignment for a few months. While I will eventually check out Pioneer, Emperors and JJ.

Is there a bar or place that has freelancers or out call girls? If any bros have contact info for a girl they thought was good please PM.

Also if any bros want to team up I'd rather not go alone as I would enjoy to hunt with another brother or two and make it a fun guys night out.

Cheers!
Old 09-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Redhaireddevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcv888 View Post
Hi Bros.

This is my first post

I've been sent here on assignment for a few months. While I will eventually check out Pioneer, Emperors and JJ.

Is there a bar or place that has freelancers or out call girls? If any bros have contact info for a girl they thought was good please PM.

Also if any bros want to team up I'd rather not go alone as I would enjoy to hunt with another brother or two and make it a fun guys night out.

Cheers!
Hey bro, where r u from?
I m also looking for someone to go hunting together. Gv me a private message...lets arrange..
Old 09-01-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
milfloverme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i'm in yangon now for 3weeks...any of u know where is a good place to get girls for fj/bj/hj/massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1