The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2017, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Sometimes I can be aggressive I admit . But if I have beg you guys to stop visiting mls (Not is including locals, I mean china girls) for the sake of affection, I have to. To make sure you spend your money wisely and also for the sake of your truly life loves. And to keep your emotions stable. I will beg you to stop.

Whores are truly for fucking and tugging only, pls.
agree with you bro. I have read stories that some guys get too emotionally attached to a ml and keep requesting for sex. there are some who will resort to violence or harassment by keep calling the ml to disrupt her life.

these girls come to Singapore just to earn quick bucks. Soon they will be gone or "retired" after a few years, so why so attached to one girl? maybe the service is too good or I guess the more you cannot get what you want, the more you desire for it.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
Linn: "syt face in a basketball player body." Very apt description. Her frame is big.

Vivian: Agree that she is over-rated and over-hyped. Her figure is nothing to shout about. Maybe it is because there are not many syt looking types around
I don't think Vivian is over-rated with regards to her physiques. The MRs were over a period of time already. When she first started, I was the first few customers where she has not posted any ads, just recommendation through WeChat. She was slim and petite then. And being new, and only entertaining the few of us regulars, the service was as it is, sincere. The shower part was nice for me as not many MLs offer this particular service. But I know it won't last, not for the 'long term' stay MLs if they have more customers. I have asked her about this because she stop showering me too, and she said her skin is getting too dry from regular showering. So she probably will shower with only the first few customers or if the customer really insist. For her physiques, I have to agree she has put on some weight. I realised that is the same for many of the MLs here after a while..singapore food is just too fattening.

Anyway, she has not gone out of proportion till i cannot take it, so will still visit her.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Sometimes I can be aggressive I admit . But if I have beg you guys to stop visiting mls (Not is including locals, I mean china girls) for the sake of affection, I have to. To make sure you spend your money wisely and also for the sake of your truly life loves. And to keep your emotions stable. I will beg you to stop.

Whores are truly for fucking and tugging only, pls.
Agree. It takes a lot of skills to tread between the lines. I usually pick a few I like and visit them regularly, build chemistry etc, but at the back of my mind I am buying a 'moment' and the action of money transaction brings me back to reality. I don't give tips, only sometimes if they really really deserves it. That is also to put emotion aside when I pay and walk out the door. These are MLs, and they cannot compare to your loved ones.

I am not good looking but not short of off menu items. I have also learnt that the girls are superb actresses. You are forgotten once they board the plane. Miraculously, they remember you when they are about to return, with miss you etc.

With off menu items, do not think you are the only one or you are special. I have an encounter with an ML that gave me off menu items with no extra charges. Visited her a few times too. It just naturally happened. I stopped visiting her for about half a year, and when I visited her again, she said I looked familiar..sad..
MLs have needs too. So they will pick a few to satisfy that needs. Put yourself in their shoes..if you are serving and massaging 5 girls daily and only help the girls get off while your dick only get hard and never get off, you will probably visit the mental institution pretty soon. On the other hand, if you are are getting off with every girls, mentally you will detest it, and the experience is more pain than pleasure. So the win win is in-between. Of course, by satisfying their needs, they are also playing with your feelings to shower them with gifts etc. I realised when I reject them a few times, the 'love' subsides from them

Probably why I don't usually visit AP, other than hard to book timings, they have many suitors, and usually belongs to the detest category. They are AP because they are superb actresses.

So have fun, tread carefully.
Old 15-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hallo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can advise if these ML still.shower together and full nude massage.
Vivian
Clarity
Fanny
Chaste
Old 15-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo View Post
Vivian
Clarity
Fanny
Chaste
Vivian - No shower together and no full nude massage.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Thanks.What about the other 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etan999 View Post
Vivian - No shower together and no full nude massage.

Last edited by Javabeans; 26-02-2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Fix message formatting
Old 15-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone seen Linn (the basketball player) recently?
I didn't get any response via SMS ...

Thanks,
Old 15-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Perhaps can keep this thread on Massage Service provided by both ML and FL. It is no secret that even hardcore "no FJ" MLs do give FJ to some chosen clients or on their randy occasions with or without additional charges, as they are also human and have sexual need. On the other side, there are FLs who provide exceptionally good massage service.

So it may be best if TS keeps thread on Massage Service and allow field reports to include FJ services details where provided. Let the bros read and decide for themselves whether they want to go to an ML or an FL who give great massage services.

To exclude FLs who give good massage is missing something for massage lovers.

Just another viewpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I'm really torn by this trend.. This forum is supposed to be about MLs not FLs but increasingly either MLs offer both massage or FJ services.

My main concern is if this continues. Then what's the diff between this forum on MLs and FL2?

mariosuper's FR is a great read, and i'll just let this slide but I think if this thread has too many FJ FRs then maybe need to put a stop to it? The people who frequent this thread, like me, are not here for FJs. There's another forum for that - FL2.

Thoughts?
Old 15-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo View Post
Vivian
Clarity
Fanny
Chaste
........eer you can read their MRs in javabean list for details and their ads if stated shower togerher or not
Fanny no shower together and only strip to panties
Old 15-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Thanks..JB list may not be updated..beacuse some ML.change their services provided from time to time..so wanted to know if these few ML still.have these services..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
........eer you can read their MRs in javabean list for details and their ads if stated shower togerher or not
Fanny no shower together and only strip to panties
Old 15-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Any recommendation for syt BBBJ?
Old 15-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
agree with you bro. I have read stories that some guys get too emotionally attached to a ml and keep requesting for sex. there are some who will resort to violence or harassment by keep calling the ml to disrupt her life.
你坏坏

Old 15-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
你坏坏

Don't misunderstand. I didn't mean anything. Just stating that some guys can be crazy once get kc too deep.
Old 15-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post

these girls come to Singapore just to earn quick bucks. Soon they will be gone or "retired" after a few years, so why so attached to one girl? maybe the service is too good or I guess the more you cannot get what you want, the more you desire for it.
I think it is not easy to resort to violence when you are emotionally attached. Should be emotionally detached and cold blooded. Nothing do with kc I think.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 15-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Non serious stuff.
Was watching Shanghai Knights on Chn 5 last night and saw Fann Wong.
I tot Hope bear some resemblance to her
Wonder if its only me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1