The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone tried before, looks juicy...
http://sglonelyguys.com/ke-ke-massage/
Old 10-01-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sigh...slow response can be quite put off. Unless one can be so free to adjust our time to fit these MLs.
woo finally got slot for yuki/carol
hope she dun fly my aeroplane
hahas
Old 10-01-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heng you replied... pg 2251.. best to skip this one lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
looks like rioni but the pics are indeed tempting.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
https://newltdsg.net/candy/

Looks tempting, short hair plus D cup. Any bros got fr to share?
It's Roini. Save your time and cash.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Went to try Xixi a few weeks back.

http://sglonelyguys.com/xixi-massage/

picture looked okay and she offered BF at decent price so decided to have a try. apartment was a short walk away from mrt and had ample parking space. went up to the apartment and when saw her was slightly disappointed as she had a slightly bigger tummy then i expected. However still went ahead as she was very friendly and the service was very good from SMS etc. took a quick shower together and proceeded for my first BF with her lying down and me moving, not sure if that is the standard procedure but went ahead with it anyway. Long story short, the massage was decently strengthed but did not manage to hit the right spots.

still felt lesser tension overall after the massage though so i guess it was a good thing. a plus point is that she is very friendly and will chat with you to make you feel less awkward and more at ease. she also allows auto roaming i think but i did not roam south.

Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (im a boob lover)
Massage: 7/10
GFE: 8.5/10
RTM: no, will try other instead.
Is her tummy very big like laura? I was thinking of trying her until i saw your fr. Kinda making me think twice now...
Old 10-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A cautious lady with limited new customers each day. Keep trying I guess. Hehe.

I also have no luck with current "ang pais", tried for a couple of days with no reply on Haha or Yuki. Got new finds and pretty satisfied with them.
thanks for the tip bro. in fact I msg her on the same day morning. didn't get any response entire day.

searching for new finds as well.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
thanks for the tip bro. in fact I msg her on the same day morning. didn't get any response entire day.

searching for new finds as well.
She has limited slots daily (good in a way that she's not overwork herself and always energetic)and get filled fast. I'm a regular & still need to book her 1 day in advance. She usually reply only towards evening.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
She has limited slots daily (good in a way that she's not overwork herself and always energetic)and get filled fast. I'm a regular & still need to book her 1 day in advance. She usually reply only towards evening.
Bro, in case you misunderstood, we are talking about Na Na (SLG) here. I didn't know you have so many regulars sia.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Is her tummy very big like laura? I was thinking of trying her until i saw your fr. Kinda making me think twice now...
I beg to differ, won't term tummy very big on Laura. Laura does have a slight tummy and bah bah, that's all. Does not put one off in Laura's case.

Anyway, you have to be realistic, boobs come with tummy. And just search on Xi Xi (SLG) or Shuang Shuang (SLG) which she is previously known as. There would be a few entries. No need to teach you since you have been around for a while right?

Last edited by Blu3; 10-01-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my impression of my appt with feel (1-2 months back) was not that fantastic maybe i caught her not at her best since i keep seeing more satisfied bros

Looks : 7/10 pretty average looking figure not that fantastic too, don't think is a head turner
Massage : 6/10 good coverage but feels like brute strength and unskilled i didn't enjoy that too much
JG : 8/10 better one among the ML already since she does spend more time on it if you request for it
GFE/sensual : 6/10 sensual was average at best just standard HJ skills with roaming. GFE wise, kisses you from time to time, was chatty but spent about 10 mins complaining about some bros behavior, did some playful things but overall not very engaging for me

RTM : Not considering, but she will be around so i guess if i keep seeing many positive review i might
Old 10-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys. Just wondering have anyone tried the ML advertising in MP? Is the service different ? Any entrance fee on TOP of the price advertised in the website?
Old 10-01-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
keep trying, still taking new.
Got a friend that manage too book yuki on first try last week.
I couldn't get a slot with either one over the weekend, but they did replied they are taking some time off.
Haha tks for advice and encouragement. Guess will just got to keep trying my luck.

Upped you my small small 4 points for the advice.

Last edited by jgosh80; 10-01-2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Additional comments
Old 10-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Hi guys. Just wondering have anyone tried the ML advertising in MP? Is the service different ? Any entrance fee on TOP of the price advertised in the website?
Usually MP will have entrance fee. End up massage plus hanky panky will usually be more exp (20-50% more) for the same service provided by ML in their own apartment.
But typically quite a lot of hot syt in MP.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks bro. Was wonder because there’s some ML from websites stating that their locations are in spa. So was wonder are they good. Yeah and they are hot
Old 10-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from my very limited experience since i usually don't go MP type. The way they operate is the website price is inclusive of the entrance + HJ fc or topless with limited roaming. then everything else is ala carte already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1