The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Sorry folks...my couple of hours did not translate correctly to her couple of hours...

Just found a few minutes free time to post...enjoy...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 23-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(cont)

I was scrolling my email when she touched my hand.

'So sorry ya?' she smiled apologetically.

Damn...her eyes are huge...sparkling and filled with feelings. These are those proverbial eyes that can talk...

'Errrrmmm, that's ok...' I fumbled. 'Everything ok?'

She smiled and sighed at the same time.

'Thanks for the cakes.' she changed the subject. 'I feel bad because I am suppose to buy.'

I frowned, suppose to buy?

'To thank you for being such a gentleman before.' she laughed and touched my arm that was resting on the table.

'Oh, that's alright.' I said. 'You bought coffee to thank me, and I bought the cakes to thank you for the coffee.'

She shook her head and laughed again. Then she eyed the cake without making a move.

Oh, that...I mused...even such a confident, modern woman? Ok, I'll help her out.

With that, I took a fork and carved out the tip of the Tiramisu. Her eyebrow shot upwards as if to say...hey, that's my cake. That was actually good because her eyebrow were already in place for her to change her expression to surprise...when I delivered the Tiramisu tip to her mouth.

She took the bite and went mmmmmm...

'Lets finish the Tiramisu before starting in the cheesecake ok?'

With one hand over her mouth as she chewed, she asked...'Why?'

'Because...' I said as I cut out another piece for me...'The cheese cake is too sweet, if we mixed the two, the Tiramisu will become bitter in comparison.'

Anyway, to cut a long story short....we finished the cakes and coffee, I missed my massage slot time. It was more fun than I thought. She is smart as well as cute. Minor temperament problems but that is expected for women with some character....I have plenty of temperament problems myself...during our chat, I told her more truth than lies about my life and she was fascinated and impressed enough so I needn't have to make shit up...

We spent most of our time discussing Australia and the differences between there and here. She had never been out of the country so she had plenty of questions....I asked about her growing up years and heard a lot about central Java and life as a kid in Indonesia...a few times, I was tempted to ask about her work but I held back...I had a feeling that the princess might not let us move away from that topic and we might end up only talking about her job...that would put a serious damper in the fun we were having.

I dragged her to the luggage department to help me find a good travel toiletry bag...then back to Cold rock for ice cream....thank goodness my previous two beauties were nowhere in sight...then to the basement hardware shop to browse for a bit.

She said she was hungry and even though there were plenty of restaurants in Plaza Senayan, I suggested that we go to Plaza Indonesia. With this suggestion, which she took a liking to, came a pleasant surprise. She drives. Hmmmm...this is nice. Being driven around by a woman in a BMW in the heart of Jakarta....I can get used to this.

We chatted along the way and soon parked in the underground parking beneath Plaza Indonesia. I elected to go to Shabu Shabu house for Sukiyaki and she approved. They have a nice small area at the back for smokers and it was my lucky night...that area was empty.

We both sat along the bench because that was more comfortable than the chairs.

Before food arrived, I did a bit of palm reading for her and this impressed her a great deal. I got to caress her hands and she got to ask me deep questions about her own life....heh heh heh, chicks eat this shit up...

When the waiter came with out food, she got another call and as before, she focused her full attention to that call. I wasn't as upset as before, maybe because I knew her a lot better than before. But even then, it was not consistent with the politeness I was used to from Indo women. I just busied myself with putting stuff into the pot to cook our dinner.

(to be continued)

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 23-10-2012, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
Burton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff, wizrd, it also brought back memories for me. Compared to you, though, my methods are intuitive and crude. You've de-constructed each moment of the first encounter down to its essence. Not so much an artist, you're a pick-up anthropologist.

You've definitely re-invigorated my interest. I do/did okay - I am white, a little younger than you, and the game in that respect is somewhat easier for me - but I'll do better following your advice.

To repeat something you said - I cannot stress enough how important it is to smile in the first instance and let her words and gestures be the cause of further smiles.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack your thread - kudos to you. I'm due to be in Thailand at the beginning of January, so I'll try out your method. See if I can crack the Big Mango. Right now, I've got one Indo GF (29 years old), and ex who still wants it (29yo), and a prospect (26 yo), but I've grown lazy. Your thread has changed that!

BTW, it's not all easy for white guys - for some girls, being with a white guy is a bad look for them. It's difficult to fit the conservative, national character when you're on the arm of a hot-eyed, swinging-dick tourist.
Old 24-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

(cont)

Before food arrived, I did a bit of palm reading for her and this impressed her a great deal. I got to caress her hands and she got to ask me deep questions about her own life....heh heh heh, chicks eat this shit up...

(to be continued)

Wtf bro? You even know Palm Reading? You might as well tell her you know Boobs reading too
Old 24-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post
Great stuff, wizrd, it also brought back memories for me. Compared to you, though, my methods are intuitive and crude. You've de-constructed each moment of the first encounter down to its essence. Not so much an artist, you're a pick-up anthropologist.

You've definitely re-invigorated my interest. I do/did okay - I am white, a little younger than you, and the game in that respect is somewhat easier for me - but I'll do better following your advice.

To repeat something you said - I cannot stress enough how important it is to smile in the first instance and let her words and gestures be the cause of further smiles.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack your thread - kudos to you. I'm due to be in Thailand at the beginning of January, so I'll try out your method. See if I can crack the Big Mango. Right now, I've got one Indo GF (29 years old), and ex who still wants it (29yo), and a prospect (26 yo), but I've grown lazy. Your thread has changed that!

BTW, it's not all easy for white guys - for some girls, being with a white guy is a bad look for them. It's difficult to fit the conservative, national character when you're on the arm of a hot-eyed, swinging-dick tourist.

Hi bro...

Thanks for your compliment... heh heh heh...pick up anthropologist...hahaha...I like the sound of that...

Ok, I agree that Caucasians do not always have it easier...however, please allow me to break it down for you...

In developing nations, assuming available women are all represented to 100%...then one will very likely find 65% of them sticking to their own national boys...two main reasons for this...some of them are unable to communicate in English (some can speak...just not very well...) and some of them are afraid of the different culture and values...so they find it safer and more comfortable to stick to the local boys.

Now, if a member of this group hangs on the arm of a foreigner, it is very likely that people will think of her as a prostitute...how else would she find a foreigner...but, this applies to all foreigners...not just Caucasians.

They may go out with a foreigner who can speak the local language and or who looks like a local...they do appreciate that foreigners can help them improve their lives...but generally, they are less comfortable being seen with foreigners...

The second group of roughly 20-25% are fully terminally struck by Pinkerton disease...they only want Caucasians. They learn English earnestly just for the purpose of hooking up with a Caucasian. To them, having a Caucasian to hang on to is a show off, her trophy bf...her friends, who are usually of similar mindset will be green with envy...
These women will snub all but Caucasians...(or very rich and powerful locals...)

This leaves a 10-15% group who are interested in foreigners...any foreigner. They are maybe of more modern/westernised mindset, maybe dislike their own circumstances in life, maybe have hopes that a foreigner can help them have a better life. They learn English mostly for career advancement and to make international friends...to them, because of their more powerful English than the majority group, people kinda accept them having a foreigner bf...
Mind you, they are also happy with local boys who are westernised...This group is the 'free for all' modern women...any guy they like will do.

One big factor affecting this group is the friends they have...if most of their friends are from the majority group, then they are less comfortable having a foreign bf....if most of their friends are from their own group or the Pinkerton group, then they are more likely to seek out a foreign bf...

Now, assuming there will be crossovers in each group, at any one time, Caucasians have a shot at roughly 30-40% of the available women population...non Caucasian foreigners have a shot at roughly 15-25% of the available female population...

Based on this...both Caucasian and non Caucasian foreigners have a fairly large target group to try their luck on...and Caucasians do hold a bigger market share...

However, human nature is such that we keep shooting for women in the wrong groups...instead of finding our target group then home in on a desirable woman in that group...guys like to seek the most desirable woman they see, with little regard as to whether she is in his target group...and therefore suffer inevitable failure over and over again...time and effort are completely wasted, and the bigger damage is the loss of confidence.

I'm Asian, so when I am in Australia, U.S or U.K...I make sure the girl is into Asians before wasting my time...that is why qualifying our prospects is soooo important. Other Asian friends asked me how I get Caucasian woman after Caucasian woman...I tell them the above...but guess what...once they meet a nice Caucasian woman, they throw away all process of qualifying her...they spend hours, days pursuing her with absolutely no result...then come back to complain to me about how stuck up the girl is....well...no...you picked and stuck to someone who has no interest in you (because of race) in the first place...

Next...after qualifying that she accepts your race...you have to check if she is interested in you...your age, you shape and size, your job, the way you dress, the way you talk and act...etc etc etc...it is just not possible to be desirable to every single woman out there...

Any time one of the above looks like a no...stop wasting time...you are not trying to find a wife...move on, keep looking and qualifying...seriously...there are way more women out there than you can ever hope to bed...

That is how the game is played....whatever race you are!

Sorry for the lecture-like tone...its an occupational habit...hope this helps mate...

Old 24-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverSon View Post
Wtf bro? You even know Palm Reading? You might as well tell her you know Boobs reading too

Hahaha...bro...you are talking like you think the world's top poker players simply know the rules of poker only...it's not easy to get ahead of the game, any game, and we need to be multi-talented to be successful...

I once told a woman I can read her fortunes from her pubs...she won't let me sleep after sex and insisted that I probe around her groin area and tell her her fortune...haiz...sometimes we can be too smart for our own good...

Thanks...more cumming soon...

Old 24-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

(cont)

'Very sorry.' she smiled at me when she hung up and began helping with distributing the utensil...her phone still mocked me from on top of the table beside her....

'Was that a life and death call.' I joked, hardly disguising my displeasure.

'Huh?' she said, slightly taken aback. 'Oh, that,' she said without smiling now. 'Yes, it actually was. Someone who had completed surgery just had a stroke. They are not sure if he will survive it.'

I didn't know what to say. Was this a friend or a close family member? I felt like a dick.

'So sorry to hear that.' I struggled for something to say. ' do you need to go see him now?'

'Oh no,' she smiled this time. 'it's fine, the nurses will take care of it for now. Let's eat.'

Wow, a woman who puts food above her family...I like....(yes, there is something very wrong with me...my doctor/psychiatrist had given up trying to help, so should you...)

We watched the pot steamed silently for a minute...I had to ask to out of concern....

'Who is that? The person who just had a stroke....is he close to you? maybe we should go to the hospital to visit, bring him some fruits or flowers?'

She blinked at me...obviously not understanding my question. So I repeated my question, much slower this time.

Her reply was a fit of laughter.

I was dumbfounded....what did I say that was so bloody funny??? I was actually expecting teary eyes and maybe a sad sob or two...but laughter??? Na bei...I am sharing food with a lunatic....

Eventually, I got what I expected, kinda...she wiped a tear from her eye and continued laughing...not as loudly as before...thank god...

'Don't forget to breathe...' I said to her...to hide my embarrassment for being funny when not wishing to be.

'Oh...hahahaha...no....hahaha...' she said as she gasped for air....'I don't know him....haha...'

Huh? What? Don't know who? Why would they call you then? Questions marks all over my face.

'I'm the surgeon on duty...hooof...' she exhaled a deep breathe, her laughter finally under control. 'They called to find out how they should deal with it.'

'You are a surgeon?' I asked. She must think my vocabulary is at a 4 year old level.

She nodded. "Surr-geeoon.' this time, it was she who spoke slowly.

The rest of the dinner was spent by us talking about her practice. (one of my unanswered question was when do they get out of the practice stage...Surely it's not good form to charge a bomb to practise on the patient right?)...By the time ice cream arrived, she wanted to know more secrets from her palms...so I obliged...time flew by as I thoroughly molested her hands and we talked about the cosmos...before long, the waiter came to inform us that they were closing.

After I paid, she said she wanted to go to the hospital to check on the patient quickly...I mocked myself by asking again if we should bring flowers...made her laugh again...

She looked so cute when she laugh, I just took hold of her hand as we stepped onto the escalator. She pulled her hand back, and her smile was probably residual from the laughter before. I took her hand again, and this time her struggle met with more resistant. I held on.

'You are holding my hand.' she informed me....'Why?' Not accusatory, more out to state a fact with a query.

'Because it is so nice to hold.' I answered truthfully.

Her struggle became much weaker after that. She just let me hold her hand without holding mine back. That was fine with me.

As we walked to the car park, she thrust her key at me...'You drive.'

Alrighty...this is new...me driving in Jakarta. Was I insured? Was she? Will I see tomorrow?? Oh what the hell...we were going to a hospital, right? No time like the present to start driving in Jakarta...we will get there in her car or in an ambulance...works for me...

(to be continued)

Old 24-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Toumai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha...

I once told a woman I can read her fortunes from her pubs...she won't let me sleep after sex and insisted that I probe around her groin area and tell her her

You are s bloody genius!
Old 25-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:

(cont)

(to be continued)

Woah, brudder, your stories are the best!!! Do write a book and there'll be many tikopek followers.... who knows, maybe another movie box-office like Harry Porter, but of the sex kind .... hahahaha.

Still camping here for more saucy stories. Kudos!!!
Old 25-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toumai View Post
You are s bloody genius!

Hahahaha....bro...it is a very fine line between being genius and insane...

Thanks for reading and commenting...

Old 25-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Woah, brudder, your stories are the best!!! Do write a book and there'll be many tikopek followers.... who knows, maybe another movie box-office like Harry Porter, but of the sex kind .... hahahaha.

Still camping here for more saucy stories. Kudos!!!

...thanks bro...I am thinking of writing a book....but the movie?? Hahahaha, it will be XXX due to the content...hahahaha...maybe become a porn king??

Cheers for your compliment...more cumming up...

Old 25-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Got zap for quoting whole passage?? If I am trying to answer multiple questions in one passage, surely quoting all is the way to go to preserve the context of the questions...otherwise, may quote people out of context...

Anyway...bygones...back to my story...

Old 25-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

(cont)

There we go, the Jakarta-traffic novice drove us to her hospital...she gave directions poorly...maybe she expected me to know the roads better...hey, my immediate concern was trying not to hit all the damn scooters around us....we continued our chat...

She told me that she is the chief resident...in charge of 40 odd resident doctors...and...I was not to hold her hand or any part of her at the hospital...ok...I better hold her hand in the car before the restriction takes effect then...

She spent half an hour huddling with nurses and doctors...I sat somewhat silently in a corner, playing with some equipment I believe is suppose to test blood or DNA or bone density...or maybe it was the microwave oven for the staff canteen, I don't know,,,,it was fun making the lights blink and go on and off...she glared at me a few time when she saw me moving around to flick switches on and off...but she held her tongue...I needed some entertainment...she knew that should I become bored it was not beyond me to just decide to have a smoke in the middle of that lab, so she did not deny me the simple pleasures of flicking switches and turning dials...

A few of nurses (some cute, some not so cute) watched me with amusement...can't say the same about some doctors...heh heh heh...I was after all, most probably, playing with their expensive toy...their main curiosity might also be focused on this strange and playful man who came in with their chief...who is this seriously cool dude??

On the drive out, she thanked me...

'It's alright...I had fun.' I replied while focussing on not hitting anyone or anything.

She grinned at me. 'You looked like a little boy in a toy store.'

I nodded exaggeratedly. It was really fun....hope I didn't break the damned thing, and if I had, that they won't bill me for it..

'Where to madam?' I asked, not knowing where we were headed. I was just going along with the road.

'Do you need to go back? It's quite late.' she asked delicately.

'Not really,' I said. 'I don't need to be at the airport until lunch time tomorrow so I can sleep in.....what do you have in mind?'

She kept quiet...I didn't push for an answer...it was her car and we can drive all night for all I care.

'I start my shift at 6 am' she said to herself...’it's already 1 am now...'

'You planning to stay up all night?' I asked...sounded like where the conversation was heading towards...

She shook her head...'I need some sleep, I have 6 operations tomorrow.'

'What?? That's crazy!' I weighted in with my vast surgical experience...then I thought of another possibility...'or....are these the half hour quickie ones?'

She laughed ...I hope because I used the word quickie...and not because of my ignorance...

'No...one is about three and a half hours long and the rest are about one and a half hours each.' she said, changing from laughter to a sigh...

I did the mental calculation...(don't try this at home folks...doing math at 1 am while driving someone else's car, in Jakarta traffic, trying to read road signs in a foreign language and working out ways to score a chick all at the same time...I am a professional multi-taster....)...Are you shitting me?? That's frigging 11 hours without factoring in breaks...

I pulled the car to the side and stopped by the curb...

'Why are we stopping?' she asked. A hint of alarm in her voice.

'Do you have a place you can sleep in the hospital? I can drive you back there now....you need to rest.' I said.

'Yes, but I won't get any sleep if the staff know I am there.' she sighed.

'Ok, let's drive you home then, I'll take a cab back to my hotel.' I offered.

My cheong partner voiced his confusion...WTF man...I thought the SOP is to bring women home with us, not send them away...are you nuts like my two friends down here?? I had to explain to him...6 operations mate, tired surgeon means someone might die...I think he said fuck 'em, but perhaps fearing that I might misinterpret him as bringing him to have intercourse with the dead patients, he duly stood down...

'Thats very sweet of you, but...' she said, tapering off..

'But?' I followed up on cue...

She took in a deep breath. 'My house is 45 minutes away, add the one and a half hours drive in the morning, I'll get 2 hours sleep.'

Ok, I'm stumped...not my town, not my hospital, not my profession...I didn't know what else to suggest...

'Just drive to your hotel...it's the next left turn and 5 minutes away.' she said.' I'll think of something.'

Oh no you won't lady...I have already thought of something...something called hit snake follow stick up...I leaned over and stroked her hair lightly...

(to be continued)

Old 25-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

nice.. keep it up.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 25-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brissyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wizard I throughly enjoy your post, both the advice and your stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1