The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.shenhua69.com/hanna/

Looks yummy with E cups.... Anyone tried????
Old 12-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
dreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Bro. are you sure the security requires our details?
We can pen down fake details but this action will further enhance suspicion.
How can so many visitors, especially all men, be going to the same unit.
Better be safe than sorry.
Can fake your details, but there is only few visitor lot outside her condo. There is no where else to park nearby. There is also a few camera at the entrance. 1st and the last time I'm booking that ML.

I don't usually write FR, but this time is really too much. So write this FR to warn all the Bros out there.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any ml to reco?
Old 12-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing1234 View Post

i also waiting for FR
Old 12-11-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
I thought I should let brothers know that she no longer operates out of premises along the fringes of Jalan Besar. She has gotten herself a nice studio in area G, near to where there are a lot of durian shops. Place is much much nicer and better than the old one.

Cheers
Old 12-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Pls be careful when penning down fake details especially unit no. Some condo security will call the unit to double confirm as far as I know.. Not all will as most are lazy n bo chup ones unless you looked very suspicious
One must be extremely silly to pen down another unit number and get himself into a hot soup for less than an hour of pleasure.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8006 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Tried Jenny from sgbeautycastle..

Looks: MILF (if she offered FJ, I will take it)
Massage: 7/10
Juagen: 7/10
Attitude: Chatty. It was quiet at the start and I wanted some conversation and we chatted till the end.
HJ: 8/10 (Topless. Roam anywhere you desire)

Location: Fantastic. Away from the usual crowds and plentiful of parking.

Room: Beautiful place out of no where. Just that you are bound to bump into the next customer at the lift but that is fine with me.
Bro, can you please share her link? Thanks
Old 12-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

http://lovewebby.com/yan-ni-massage-hj/

Dear Bros
This one is 'lau swee' type, skin tone is darker than in the photos, slim body, breasts is not enhanced unlike so many china FL nowadays, massage is so-so and she has long fingernails that does not help, quite friendly and 'heow' type. She gave me good licking across my body and a nice bbbj. Can lick her pussy if you are gentle and skillful. Very central location.
My humble FR to share.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
I thought I should let brothers know that she no longer operates out of premises along the fringes of Jalan Besar. She has gotten herself a nice studio in area G, near to where there are a lot of durian shops. Place is much much nicer and better than the old one.

Cheers
The link is missing

C
Old 12-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Bro, can you please share her link? Thanks
Hi bro NZkiwi ... 1 X'mas hamper has just been delivered to you ... advance X'mas greetings to you na ... cheers !!!

X'mas hamper for exchange
( 19 items inside !!! )
All are welcome

Delivery schedule > Zacelfron ( 13/11 * 4.30pm ) ... watsunder ( 14/11 * 4.30pm ) ... Abastor ( 15/11 * 4.30pm ) ...

Post expired / Pm sent > ee_enjoy ... please Pm me if you have make a new post
Old 12-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lohei99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing1234 View Post

Bro some of the pictures are from weibo bloggers so exercise caution...
Old 12-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hello every cheongster dai gor. I'm new to singapore.
In sg, do we pay before their service or after service?
And any recommended ML that provide 69 during HJ?
I'm not a boobs lover.

Thank you for dai gor reply in advance.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

contribute abit. visited 2-3 weeks ago but haven't got the time to write an honest FR. but I feel she deserve this.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/cindy-massage-hj/

looks: 7, has a nice and round butt. face is definitely pretty. wouldn't reject. however doesn't look like photos leh, but is pretty..
massage: 7, enough to feel relax. not piano type.

HJ: 9. somehow I cum super fast, dunno is too many days nv cum or just over sexcited due to the long and slow shower together. not a lot pattern type, but damn sensual, and the nip sucking is really shiok. she suck with quite a big of strength and it feels quite shiok to me.
BEST PART, after cum, she continue to jerk you for another minute. ML who do this is damn rare to find! the 2nd ML I came across who keep jerking after I cum. although other I nv request la.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Si Si from SLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinz View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sisi-massage/

Just visited her and here's my MR for here.
Looks : pretty and hot milf, see Liao wanna bonk type (my cup)
Body : slim, very slight tummy and big boobs, enhanced though but still awesome.
Massage : very good, can be both sensual and proper cause I asked for both at different parts
HJ : damn hardworking and very fun.
Additional fun : depends on your chemistry with her. But no bonking so don't ask for that.
Location : awesome! You won't expect it but it's safe, clean and nice!
RTM : definitely yes and she promised me more services.

I would say normally I tend to try younger girls but this milf ML proven me wrong. She is as good in massage as older auntie and as playful as SYTs. Was thinking why only one MR and posted here to ask as well but no reply so just go out and try. Result : awesome.

She will be in ML for a couple of months only according to her. Do visit if u want. Those who know her should know her service ^^
she really willing to give unlimited hj? not say I can hj 4, 5 times, but 1 ML I know few yrs back always ready to give 3rd hj, and Ive been looking for this feel eversince.. lol
Old 12-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Found a ML gem while looking for FLs

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=165

Location: East. New condo. Currently staying alone. Because there is 1 empty room.
BRO,
juz to confirm.
location is 000.

Last edited by HornyKingKong; 16-11-2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: as requested by a Bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1