The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
snow_white81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Adventure on 21.08.10

Well. Some of the brothers out there may know. That recently I post a thread in orgy session, and looking for a FB. After lots of application form, decided to chose on one of them. Reason mainly he submit all required information I need, and perhaps the other reason is I find him quite alike of my 1st ex who’s with me for more than 7yrs… Anyway, here’s how it goes.

After confirmation with him, we exchange handphone number via email, but I told him tried to sms instead as I shy to talk on phone. He respects my decision and sms to confirm ‘me’ instead. We arrange to meet at 3pm as he said he needs to settle some stuff. Fine for me. I went shopping around the area where we supposed to meet, and when times is almost up, I went over to the designated place.

As I was walking over, I saw someone familiar standing there, but can’t remembered if I really know him. I tried to loiter around and suddenly I received a sms from him stated that he’s there. Kind of confirmed that the guy I saw is him, however to play safe, I sms him on what’s he’s wearing etc, and told him I still walking over (but if fact I was there already). He replied what he was wearing, and from then I know it was him. I approached and say ‘hi’ to him. This time round, I really find that he’s really familiar and he resembled my ex a lot. After exchanging some small conversation, we proceeded to a nearby café to have a sit, and some chit chat. During that time, I found out that he’s actually was my secondary schoolmates, but we never studied same class together before even though we both passed out at the same year. It was really coincidence. After some chatting and paying off the bills, we proceeded on.

Was surprised that he actually made a booking at a high class hotel already. Thought will be some budget hotel. Anyway, when I entered the room, was really happy and excited about it. Cause he actually bought a huge soft toy for me. And there was a bottle of red wine on a table, and some rose petals lying around on the floor and the bed, and the bathtub. It was really romantic and can sense that he puts in a lot of effort. I gave him a slight perk on his cheek, and can see that he’s a little shy and nervous about it.

I went around the room and busy snapping some pics with my handphone while he putting his stuff down, taking off shoes etc. I went over to the little balcony there, and looked over the city area. Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms around my stomach area, and can feel his hard ‘tool’ pressing against my buttock area.

He: So how? Like the way I plan this stuff?
Me: Yup. You decorate the room yourself?
He: Yup. I bought the flower petals from the gift shop downstairs, and decorate it before went over to meet you.
Me: So you meet me late, because you check-in earlier to do all this stuff ar?
He: Yup. To give you a little surprise mah. Some more is our first meet up. Glad you like it though.
Me: Yup. Love it a lot. Thanks….

My head turned slightly so that he can kissed my lips, and we French kiss for awhile. His naughty hands went up to my breast and began squeezing it. So I moved my hands down to his bottom, and caress the outer part of it. Can feel that his is huge and hard too. After about 15 minutes of kissing, we stopped, and he leads me back to the room.

He: How about a little shower together before starting?
Me: Hmm.. sure. Why not?

He then proceeded on to close the windows, and pulled the curtains etc, while I headed into the bath room to prepare the water. I got a hugged from him from the back again when I was bending down to release the water. I stood up and turned fully in order to face him.

He: You are really pretty and sexy

I smiled abit, and we hugged and kissed. Can feels that he’s really horny during that time, and well, I’m feeling kind of horny too. He hugged me so tight that I almost can’t breathe and can feel my breast pressing really hard onto his chest. I moved my hands down to his bottom again, but this time, I unzipped his pants, and slid my hands in. I broke the kissed after awhile, and told him to took off his pants. He kind of obeying type, and immediately stripped off his pants and his boxers he was wearing. His 7.5’ inches dick immediately sprung out of it.

Me: Wow. So huge.
He: Is it? Thank you.

I squatted down infront and put his huge dick into my mouth. However I tried to tease him first by licking the tip of his dick, and his balls. Seems that he’s enjoying especially when I sucked hard on his ball…

Ok. Shall stop here for now. Will continue shortly…
Old 23-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
exskk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure on 21.08.10

Thks for sharing ... Did you guys use the red wine for action... Lol
Old 23-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
2nutsN1stic is Cool - loads of Potential

OMG!!!

How nice, story from a gal's perspective. , may be should asked ur guy partner to post from his perspective too. since he is also from this forum.

Old 23-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
plpl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

nice..anyway is there any chance to get ur msn ?
Old 23-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

goody.. sis snow is revealing her adventures here.. looking forward to read more..
Old 23-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
itsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis thanks for sharing, well written, and know it's going to be a beautiful real life love story. Itsme.
Old 23-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
snow_white81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exskk View Post
Thks for sharing ... Did you guys use the red wine for action... Lol
Haha... read on to find out =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nutsN1stic View Post
OMG!!!
How nice, story from a gal's perspective. may be should asked ur guy partner to post from his perspective too. since he is also from this forum.
haha... if you read from my other thread, should know why =)

anyway, time to continue...

I then continue licking his whole dick, but without putting it into my mouth still. To make sure he enjoyed to the max, and also to tease him so he will get hornier. Can feel that his dick is really hard on after those licking. Slowly I put his dick into my mouth, and sucked on it lightly. He shaked abit, perhaps due to enjoying? or whatever reason it will be. I went deeper as the sucking goes, while his hand is on my head pressing and pushing in. but I did not managed to go in fully as its really huge. I managed to go in halfway only.

After 10mins of sucking and licking, can feels that he’s shooting soon, so I stopped the sucking, and held his dick, and shake fast to make him shoot. Indeed after awhile of shaking, he shot out and onto my face… Some of it dripped down to my lips, and I used my tongue to lick it. Luckily that the taste is not that raw though. So I managed to contains some in my mouth and stood up and French kiss him, to pass him some of his sperm too. We frenched kiss for awhile before I stripped off all, and headed into the bathtub.

I told him to sit his back facing me, and I scrubbed his back with soap and hands. I told him to turn around so that I can scrubbed his front, but after turning, his hands is so naughty, that went to my boobs and caressed my nipples and with the other hands, went below and rubbed my clits. The feeling of his fingers rubbing my clits was enjoying though, and I knew my juice are flowing out somehow after rubbing for sometime.

He: Wow. So wet…
Me: No la.. It’s the water. (I tried to ‘push’ the blame to the water)
He: Really meh?
Me: Yup.

He then asked me sat up onto the bathtub, and I did as per told. He opened my legs slightly and without me knowing, his head moved forward to my pussy and started licking it. The feeling was really great and I let out some moaning. He licked my clits and also rubbing my vagina. I was really horny at that point of time. But keep on enduring to it. His other naughty hands moved up and held and squeeze my boobs hard. He also squeezed and pressed my boobs and moved it around with his palms touching slightly on my nipples and thus rubbing it slightly.

Me: you are making me really horny.
He: haha. Really? Want me fuck you?
Me: yes… and please… fuck me hard.. (I was pleading already as I’m really horny)
He: Ok. I go get the condom.

He stood up and walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom. Short while, he returned to the bathroom, while I am rubbing myself. He opened the condom and passed to me.

He: help me to wear it
Me: ok… as you wish…

I then pulled the condom slightly to open up abit, and put it in my mouth with my lips grabbing it. He stood infront of me, and I helped him to put on the condom by using my mouth. After condom was on his huge dick, I adjust it using my hand, and stroke a few strokes for him, before putting it in my mouth again, and give him a big blow.

He then kneeled down infront of me, opened my legs, and pushed his dick into my wet pussy. There was slight pain, and guess he knew as he stopped pushing in.

He: Pain ar? Sorry…
Me: Its ok.. not your fault. Your dick is too huge…
He: haha… I enter slowly lor.
Me: Ok….

He tried to enter it again, but this time instead of entering, his dick tip was in my pussy, and he moved bit by bit. This gets me hornier… After several times of pushing and trying, finally 1/3 was in. I urged him to enter more as the feeling was really great. He started to moved in and out slowly and enter more as the stroke goes. I held his shoulder tightly as it was quite pain, and yet comfortable. The more he enter, the more pain and shiok I gets. In about 10-15 times of stroking, his dick had already entered mine fully. The feeling of it getting in and out, really make me high, and makes me moaned louder. His pumping goes faster and harder as can feel his hipped hitting the area of my pussy, and the louder I moaned. I knew I was cumming, as I can feel the juice flowing out. Shortly after, he pulled his dick out of my pussy, and took off the rubber and this time, shot on my breast. I too had cummed…

We both were panting like mad, but still I hugged her head down to me, and we both frenched kiss again for a short while. We then sat down onto the bathtub and hugged each other for sometime, before continue bathing.
Old 23-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Like many other stories written in this forum, this story has many quantitative and descriptive details usually typical of a man's perspective.

Hmm... I wonder.

The avatar image looks very familiar. I have seen this girl's images around on the web. A woman wouldn't use a girl's face in such a defaming manner.
Old 23-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Adventure on 21.08.10

Nice one...more pls..
Old 23-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one.......I think is only about 6pm after the first round huh....

more pls.
Old 23-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
corrupt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Like many other stories written in this forum, this story has many quantitative and descriptive details usually typical of a man's perspective.

Hmm... I wonder.

The avatar image looks very familiar. I have seen this girl's images around on the web. A woman wouldn't use a girl's face in such a defaming manner.
The avatar is gone .
Old 23-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_white81
... recently I post a thread in orgy session, and looking for a FB.

He: So how? Like the way I plan this stuff?
Me: Yup. You decorate the room yourself?
He: Yup. I bought the flower petals from the gift shop downstairs, and decorate it before went over to meet you.
Me: So you meet me late, because you check-in earlier to do all this stuff ar?
He: Yup. To give you a little surprise mah. Some more is our first meet up. Glad you like it though.
Me: Yup. Love it a lot. Thanks….
You started out looking for a FB ... & ended up with a guy who's looking to sweep you off your feet with romantic gestures typical of a BF.
You sure you know what you really want?

While you enjoy the "huge horse prick", do remember to take care of yourself ... & not end up with a "smelly chewing gum" you can't get rid of later on.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 23-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
You started out looking for a FB ... & ended up with a guy who's looking to sweep you off your feet with romantic gestures typical of a BF.
You sure you know what you really want?

While you enjoy the "huge horse prick", do remember to take care of yourself ... & not end up with a "smelly chewing gum" you can't get rid of later on.
We're all adults here, am sure she knows what she's into. It'll be a bonus if she walks into a romance here, no loss.

**Reeks of sour grapes**
Old 23-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting. Camping here too, cheers sis ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 24-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
Ace Dragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAce Dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yah the guy must be rich and know how to please a gal. Just pray he is not a con.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1