The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeeb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why will u need lobang??? With money, just pick up the FL u like.
been to hollywood a couple of times....but sorry for being a noob for asking this...how do u guys pick up girls/fls there huh.....cos evry table i c are mix of local thai guys with the girls...of cos like wat sm1 mentioned, have a bottle (or more) on the tables n wait for girls to come over would almost guarantee smthing??
Old 02-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeb View Post
how do u guys pick up girls/fls there huh
They have a tag on their clothing.... I also dunno how to tell u. U try to stand in outer area.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeeb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They have a tag on their clothing.... I also dunno how to tell u. U try to stand in outer area.
erm....did i read wrongly....u mean hollywood rachada have FLs with no tag???
Old 03-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
erm....did i read wrongly....u mean hollywood rachada have FLs with no tag???
FL = freelance = no boss... so what u think?

My earlier post was tag = FL badge. I think u r a bit cunfused by me.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
trek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Agreed!!! Cash is king ....anyway dropping by later ...anyway care for a drink?
bro you there last night ?

Was trying to get there after late dinner...heavy down pour taxi drivers refused to go there due to flood doi na... lan lan go back hotel after that...
Contacted local OKT send one LT charboh over...mai hiam liao...

Was in Hollywood few times, ones a while can try those lady come in small group.the dancers also sporting sia...buy drink for them..rub rub nid noi....
Old 04-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek2 View Post
Was in Hollywood few times, ones a while can try those lady come in small group.the dancers also sporting sia...buy drink for them..rub rub nid noi....
Of cos sporting when u buy them drink. Try dun buy them drink and see what are their expression.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
been to hollywood a couple of times....but sorry for being a noob for asking this...how do u guys pick up girls/fls there huh.....cos evry table i c are mix of local thai guys with the girls...of cos like wat sm1 mentioned, have a bottle (or more) on the tables n wait for girls to come over would almost guarantee smthing??
See if the Thai guys are there with the girls, or they are hoping to score as well. It's possible to cut in and edge them out if the latter. (Also these are either not WLs, or are already engaged with customers.)

If you just get a bottle and sit there, probably nothing is going to happen. One of the largest disadvantages of going alone is that you can't leave your table and take a walk around, which would make things a lot easier. If you must got to Hollywood alone and if you must choose a girl from here to take back with you, your best bet would probably to be like a turret and use The Eye™. For best results, walk around first, scan the area and get a table/open your bottle near either tables full of unaccompanied girls, or the toilet area.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
have a bottle (or more) on the tables n wait for girls to come over would almost guarantee smthing??
Haha, no offence maybe in smaller towns but not BKK. In BKK, having bottle on table is no big deal (maybe if it is Louis XIII like some bro say but that may only attract male liquor connoiseurs). In Hollywood (unlike CM2 and other mostly FL discos), most of time, you have to make first move.
Girls may make first move and come over if
A) you are Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise
B) you have stacks of thousand baht note around your neck
C) girls are CMI
Old 10-09-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

went to hollywood 2 weeks back. they got a bikini contest which was quite interesting.

other than that, i felt that this joint has lost it's shine. if you realized within the vicinity, there is nothing left, not even a kway teow stall. last time they used to sell quite a number of stuff there.

liquor is getting exp as well. black label for thai cost 1.7k and 1.9k without including the mixers. from what i observed, customers are getting lesser and at the same time, the servers are more hard up to get tips.

i dun think i will go back there again even though i got half a bottle left...
Old 10-09-2011, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Haha, no offence maybe in smaller towns but not BKK. In BKK, having bottle on table is no big deal (maybe if it is Louis XIII like some bro say but that may only attract male liquor connoiseurs). In Hollywood (unlike CM2 and other mostly FL discos), most of time, you have to make first move.
Girls may make first move and come over if
A) you are Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise
B) you have stacks of thousand baht note around your neck
C) girls are CMI
I went here a few times alone.
- Once a small group of girls came to me and started talking. They asked me where I'm from. When I answered "Singapore" they quickly left.
- Another time two "coyote" dancers came to my table. They asked me where I'm from. I answered "Malaysia" and they said "Oh I love Malaysia!". I thought "you surely love Malaysia". Then they ordered two drinks (700 Baht!), quickly finished it and said that they will come back. They did not return and I felt like a stupid carrot head.
Return here? Noooooo!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
I went here a few times alone.
- Once a small group of girls came to me and started talking. They asked me where I'm from. When I answered "Singapore" they quickly left.
- Another time two "coyote" dancers came to my table. They asked me where I'm from. I answered "Malaysia" and they said "Oh I love Malaysia!". I thought "you surely love Malaysia". Then they ordered two drinks (700 Baht!), quickly finished it and said that they will come back. They did not return and I felt like a stupid carrot head.
Return here? Noooooo!
Haha, the group of girls either must have tot you were Thai as they are uncomfortable with other nationalities. Haven't been to Hollywood for quite few years and few years ago, they did not differentiate that much. Maybe more Japs invading Hollywood now.
Coyote dancers will say they love Mars if you say you are from Mars as long as pay for drinks.
Cheer up, Next time wear few thousand baht notes round your neck to attract groups of girls but avoid coyotes
Old 12-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heshang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have website for fl booking in bkk? Also, what are their rates ah. Or go walk around is a better option.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshang View Post
Any bros have website for fl booking in bkk? Also, what are their rates ah. Or go walk around is a better option.
Go to pick FLs in Lumpini Park, Sukhumvit Park, Nana Hotel Park, Soi Holland Park...........sure you will score big time !.
Old 13-09-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshang View Post
I always go scartch dog disco at Windsor hotel when dropping by bkk for the weekend .. Many of them say this disco is dead which I beg to differ , every tie time when I went there with my tirac , I always saw many chio babes , young or old dancing around with no partners ... Maybe try buy them drinks n u might score .. Bonus if u speak thai.. Anyway will be going down this thursday... But prices here is quite exp... Bottle of jack cost 1800b admit 5 cover free n not include mixer .. 1 mixer cost 80b n 1 bucket of ice 100b .. Pm me if u wanna go .. Cheers !!!!
Old 13-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
I always go scartch dog disco at Windsor hotel when dropping by bkk for the weekend .. Many of them say this disco is dead which I beg to differ , every tie time when I went there with my tirac , I always saw many chio babes , young or old dancing around with no partners ... Maybe try buy them drinks n u might score .. Bonus if u speak thai.. Anyway will be going down this thursday... But prices here is quite exp... Bottle of jack cost 1800b admit 5 cover free n not include mixer .. 1 mixer cost 80b n 1 bucket of ice 100b .. Pm me if u wanna go .. Cheers !!!!
lol how long are you going to stay this time? staying at the same hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1