The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Figured I'd post an FR on Christmas Day as a pressie for Bro ChillNRelax LOL...

FR on Jessie (SGlonelyguy)

Pic:

Her sglonelyguy link here.
Wah, thanks for the pressie Bro Stiff! Will give her a try. Not had JG for a while. Not had a good JG since Fei Er days from Liltiger, but she's not around anymore.

Merry Christmas.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 28-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

anyone try this one b4?
speak English, figure looks good and affordable.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=494506
Old 30-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
montyburns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess I'd try my hand in writing an FR

This is actually my first visit to a ML here a few weeks back Kiki

Mind you I had only one nasty experience with massages like this before in Bangkok so I'd still consider myself pretty new in this

All-in-all, I was only somewhat pleased with my first and am still on the lookout for somebody who I'd want to repeat visit when I have the time

Location: Pretty accessible via the the MRT. A few minutes walk, though facing a major road. Room's ok, though the entire unit (which is a bit messy) is shared with other MLs I believe. You'd have to walk in the common area to get to the bathroom for your shower and it is highly prone that you'd stumble upon others when doing so

Looks: She looks a bit like the one in the link, with less make up. The only thing that bugged me during the whole thing was that she didn't smile all that much. Though maybe it's because of the language thing. Speaking of which, the first thing she told me when I arrived was whether I spoke Mandarin (in Mandarin) to which I said 'No' (in what I think is Mandarin)

Body: To me she's ok. Not very trim, though still in good shape

Boobs: Decent pair for a petite woman. Note that my entire massage session was done while she was topless so at least there's that

Massage: Surprisingly pleasant. There were a lot of knots that were loosened up. Pressure is also decent. Not too hard, which is a shame, but not too soft either. Worked my back until there's no tomorrow. I should note though that it was pretty silent during the entire session. No music, no talking, nothing. Again, perhaps due to the language thing. She didn't smile at all despite my feeble attempts at communicating. I even started off apologizing for being a bit late.. She didn't understand what the word 'late' meant

BM/BF: None received

HJ: Again, I'd say pleasant. Pleasurable. I was a bit annoyed with all the moaning, though as it sounds a little too forced. Side note is that she started off doing it while sitting at my foot area but lied down beside me when she noticed I wanted a bit more action..

Finished the entire thing, 2 showers (second one she went with me inside the bathroom, still asked me to shower alone), massage and all lasted for an entire hour. Paid my dues and said good bye. Perhaps the best part of it all was when she finally cracked a tiny little smile when I was about to leave

Damage: $100 + $20 tip
Old 31-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy New Year Bros. Safe chionging in 2015. And hopefully more English capable girls!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 01-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
montyburns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy 2015!

Just wanted to do a quick little FR for Venus who I had the pleasure of booking last week

All-in-all, was much more satisfied with her service. Much nicer and spoke English pretty well for my taste. Radio was on the entire time to an English station and what i liked about it even more is that she was humming/singing along the songs (softly) to kind of fill in the quietness of us not talking too much

Started everything with a shower, she there inside with me. The room was pretty great, by the way, shower attached. Massage proper was excellent, really loosened up a lot of knotty joints. BM/BF ensues, HJ, full body roaming - everything was great. Shower again afterwards and again, she's there with me fully naked

Liked it a lot and totally will recommend her
Old 01-01-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darndee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As recommend but a lot of people, so visited Venus (http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=478620). Place easy to find (but if you're not familiar with the area, google map will help), place is cozy, She's friendly, bath for you before and after, flirty and easy to talk with, good hard massage. Her phone keep on receiving messages, but her JG massage (request for it) follow by HJ ending is simply the best!
RTM: Definitely! she will still be here for another year. But will want to try other too.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
skallsader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo. Haven't posted here in a while but have not had any good experiences lately. Almost every one I went to had horse run massage man. Yet to try Venus until now though, when I'm free she's always busy.

There was one I found called xiao rui many months ago but she disappeared after a week. By the time I'm free to write a link posting a review her link was gone. Damn sad.

No other good reviews for english speaking MLs? Not a very good 2014 man
Old 01-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Tried Venus a week ago. Overall good. She put on weight a bit and without make up still ok compared to pic. Location discreet.

Called Jasmine and Jessie over the weekend. A bit last minute and no repl from Jessie but Jasmine politely replied saying that she just got back holiday from Malaysia and apologised later. Thought that was a nice gesture from her.

Btw 1 gal more not listed in Bro 141 English ML is Jenny : http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=465758

Happy new year all and more Happy Endings !!

(For reference refer Bro 141 thread for English ML ... http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=12192625)
Old 02-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Why is this thread so quiet?
Let the 2015 sparks begin!
Old 02-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=495353

Just saw this. Another English speaking ML. Fyi. Cheers
Old 03-01-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate1 View Post

I don't trust this stable and never will.
Old 03-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I don't trust this stable and never will.
Yah Lor, picture changed but the old MRs still remains. Guess this is the third Tiffany.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate1 View Post

This stable seems to have many English speaking girls, but as Bro LeeHsienLoong says, the stable has a bad rep. Try at your own risk.

Hoping OKTs bring in some more English speaking girls this year. We have a very limited choice

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 03-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Thinking about a JG session to start the year, but not many good English ones available. Saw this just now though, Xiao Xiao http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=497364.

Not seen any MRs yet. Anyone tried?

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 03-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Or Celeste? http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=499306

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1