The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Update on HCMC girl-friendly hotels. New World Saigon Hotel might not be as girl-friendly as previously reported. My friend had problems bringing back a girl to New World after midnight. Think New World’s girl friendliness might only extend to the ladies from the onsite Catwalk KTV.
Old 14-03-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Update on HCMC girl-friendly hotels. New World Saigon Hotel might not be as girl-friendly as previously reported. My friend had problems bringing back a girl to New World after midnight. Think New World’s girl friendliness might only extend to the ladies from the onsite Catwalk KTV.
Only certain hotels allow. I stayed at landmark81 they permit
Old 16-03-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Rey85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRey85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

HCM rental gf FR (day 2)

as I need to meet some local friends today, so decided not to get a rental gf today, and allow me to try out other entertainments and ktv.

as first day quite tired, couldn't complete 2nd shot with the girl, and took a long nap in the morning till meet my friend for lunch.

after lunch, go for Mimi salon to experience the service. after choose the package, wash head+massage+nail+ear, paid 171k before choose girls. it's quite impressive to have so many girls standing behind you and choose from the mirror, but quite a lot of them has thick make up which not my type, in the end choose a lesser make up girl for service. there's no hanky panky, but the service is quite comfortable, so worth to try if you're first time in HCM.

next destination is {illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}, walk around japan street but due to it's 3pm, not much shop open and I was confused with old/new {illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}. finally found the one shown in Youtube/Google, but surprised why no girls stand in front of the shop, after went in only know that there's other 2 customers choose, that's why...

I like real boob, so asked mamasan about that, she asked real boob girl stand in front and others stand behind 1 row. choose a D size boob and starting service, her face is decent and body slim.

the service is much lesser if compare to spa like BLC, girl just ask undress and go in the bathtub, then help to clean my body and start BJ and licking. after play around like 10minutes, she put on cap and start to ride on. she's too skinny, so can feel her bone banging me with cowboy position, that's a minus point... but her boob is real D, so nice to hold and grope, but nothing much after release, just help wash again and leave.

I was so interested in ao dai shop, but she won't wear that during service so not really different to other shop, a bit disappointed.

GFE: 5/10 (very commercial, will smile but not much)
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (nice boob but too skiny... wondering how she can be so skinny with big boob)
Language: basic English
Damage: 2.5million dong
Duration: 60 min(but after release will ask to leave, nothing special)

after {illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}, contacted my okt and get ready to go ktv. after meet up then only heard that another 3 bros who agreed to join together "play aeroplane", no longer joining, so only my okt, his friend and me go Richy7.

this is my first time for ktv, pretty interesting. I told them I have allergy with alcohol, they're understanding and let me choose other drinks. after sitting for 5 minutes, mamasan bring about 10 girls come in for us to choose, don't have my choice so skipped. in another few minutes, 2nd round of girls come in, still not hitting my bar, skipped again. there's about 1~2 girls are 7~9/10, others too much make up.

finally 3rd round, saw a lesser make up and great smiling girl, choose her to sit with me. my okt and his friend are tour guide role, so they don't plan to choose for themselves. at first they want to get another girl for me, which we asked mamasan for #302 , as she has very good review in the telegram group, unfortunately she's already booked that night.

just after few minutes, I noticed I ordered a "diamond", she speaks fluent Mandarin, has real D boob and went to Malaysia multiple times, which gave us quite some common topics to chat with. her skin is so smooth, her skirt is so short, makes my hand can't stop and can't take off from her.

throughout the whole session(about 3 hours+), my hand just hugging her, groping her boob, touching her thigh and butt while chatting. this is really fun and enjoy moment for me.

3 of us not drinking, mamasan start to come in and keep pushing my girl #322 to drink, which makes her a bit unhappy and complain to my ear, this makes me feel even closer with her(i know it's not real, but it was good feeling at that moment).

she taught me how to play the dice games, R7 boss came in to drink with us, mamasan came in to push for more beers, sing some song then we ended the session.

before we leave, the girl even slide her hand into my underwear and grabbing my small bro to tease me, it was so hard that time! but unfortunately due to my planning that night and next day, I've decided not bring the girl out for the night, I hold my line, added the girl wechat then kiss goodbye.

GFE: 8/10 (good chit chat and let me roaming her body all the time)
Face: 8/10 (my type, pretty, less make up)
Body: 9/10 (so lucky to get a real D boob again, enjoying cuddle for whole 3 hours+)
Language: fluent Mandarin
Damage: 2.7million(room) + 1.5million(girl tips) + 500k(additional tips) dong
Duration: 3 hours + (I enjoy the cuddle for whole session and not being forced to drink)

after back to airbnb, the massage lady I ordered arrived in few minutes. I purposely call for the special massage(grasping dragons and tendons), and don't want HJ. it was almost 11pm, the massage is quite comfortable and I slept for last few minutes, ML was keep laughing as I snoring quite loud LOL

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-03-2024 at 05:48 AM.
Old 19-03-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Consultant7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Can pm me the okt details? Heading up to hcmc in a week or 2. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Day 3 of 8 - visit back LC. Same old same old, 30 ladies queue up infront of you. I really had a hard time choosing. Need not explain further, the experience was good.

Total Damage
VIP room 500k
Full service 2million

Read before bro say girls don’t do FS. To my experience, never once I encounter before. And I also pay 500k for The VIP room. Otherwise, you may look like Local guy. They are afraid you may be a police.

Again, if there is any good place to recommend please do tell. I’ll try n share my FR here.
Old 20-03-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey85 View Post
HCM rental gf FR (day 1)
Finally see your FR
I have done my visiting in Vietnam too. But right now not too convi to write full FR yet. Happy to see you had fun in HCMC

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 21-03-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jolinislove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it a good idea to go solo ktv in HCM?What will be the estimated damage?
Old 21-03-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
feelthepain8787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Rey,

Got contact for rental gf?

Thanks!
Old 21-03-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

feelthepain8787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Rey can intro contact for rental GF?

Thank!
Old 21-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
lonetsk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, any bro can share location or name of the fruit store in dm please?
Old 22-03-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyabean89 View Post
Bro mind share contact of okt? TIA
Ffs? 9mio to a pimp ?
I can go out anytime in HCM hang out a few kopi place or the newer malls, other social club areas frquented by locals, the cafes near the universities, etc.,chat n meet a gal, not a SW, a local up for it, go dinner & bed her for around half that...
Old 22-03-2024, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Ffs? 9mio to a pimp ?
I can go out anytime in HCM hang out a few kopi place or the newer malls, other social club areas frquented by locals, the cafes near the universities, etc.,chat n meet a gal, not a SW, a local up for it, go dinner & bed her for around half that...
I am getting suspicious of all this newbie asking for okt contact...I suspect okt is trying to gain something here without paying sbf...bro GreenTea and mod is fully aware of this...

@Rey85...pls do not PM/DM illegal non-sponsor okt contact in sbf...mod may take action if any...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-03-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nightdudester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Heading hcm soon. Any bro tried ad massage before? Read some report from other forum.
Old 22-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
Only certain hotels allow. I stayed at landmark81 they permit
Thks for the tip, bro. Not much info about girl friendly 5-star hotels. Althought I read a report or two about New World Saigon, Pullman, Intercontinental & even Hyatt where other bros have managed to bring in the girl for overnight. Surprisingly many sites claim that Caravelle Saigon is girl-friendly but yet to read an actual report about that.
Old 22-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Thks for the tip, bro. Not much info about girl friendly 5-star hotels. Althought I read a report or two about New World Saigon, Pullman, Intercontinental & even Hyatt where other bros have managed to bring in the girl for overnight. Surprisingly many sites claim that Caravelle Saigon is girl-friendly but yet to read an actual report about that.
In general all the 5 stars hotels are not gal friendly...gals can only get into room from morning 7am to 10pm using their ID at the reception counters...

Some guys tried to bride the bellboy to close one eye but no quarantee...if try to register same time with a Viet gal then upon checking need to show proof of marriage...also make sure booking must state 2 person...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-03-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Ffs? 9mio to a pimp ?
bro, not everyone has the charm to woo. bbfa like me just pay for a short sweet moment of date. and no string attached.

u got ability good for u. i dun have the time n effort to talk hen and duck or learn viet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1