The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There will still be endless supply of gers willing to work for many years ahead.
How u live life equate how much u earn. If u want to live life carrying latest iphone then u have to throw away your integrity, dignity and company dirty old man like me.
hahaha it's true bro. most of them carry iPhone 6 plus which I only have an iphone 5 leh! but i do come across some FLs in SG who only carry a nokia or sony ericsson simpler phone models.

As to your point on how most of them are lured into the material world trap and thus sell their bodies and youth to achieve what they want is very true and very real. On reading more of such articles (stickman etc) and books on Thailand, I realised that a fair bit of the reasons for mainstream prostitution is due to economic wants for luxury goods that they otherwise won't be able to achieve - in fact, many parents knowingly agree to send their daughters to be ladies of the night in bigger cities but they refuse to admit in and are willing to just accept the surface fact that their young, pretty, nubile and sexually-ripe daughters are working as waitresses, cashiers or sales assistants in the city. I had asked around: a sales assistant earns only about 3-4k baht PER MONTH. So, how can a 3-4k baht monthly salary bring in a lot of cash??? Everyone in the village knows that these young girls are selling their bodies to men (foreign or not, but the money's is in the tourist sex trade) and are ok to turn a blind eye to it so long as they don't discuss it openly. fathers cry, mothers beat their chests secretly over such desperate attempts to save the family financially, especially during a drought (which are frequent) or their farm doesn't yield enough. life has to go on. it is the first born daughter's family duty to sacrifice herself to be a sex worker to redeem her father or family's honour. ironic and sad, but true.

Like most Asians, they care more about face than anything else. Most of the village people are uneducated or lowly educated and has never been to big cities before, so they don't really know what to expect and so when the agents tell them what it is like to make big money being in a decent or at least moderately decent ABC job, they most likely will believe and will be eager to send their daughters off in a jiffy. Brothers will get priority for secondary and advanced education, fathers, first borns will get first priority for new shiny things like iPhone, motor bike etc and in fact a lot of the money will go to their mothers. All these money are earned by being fucked by men, almost 365 days all year old. Many of them end up with mental disorders, apart from physical diseases and emotional scars which last them throughout their life time. The point here is not to scare off bros (I myself am also fueling this trade), but to treat them like humans, and with mutual respect as they are only doing their job. Don't get violent with them if they refuse to do certain things etc etc, you get the point. At the end of the day, selling sex for money is the world's oldest profession, and sometimes, I thought, if I'm born an attractive female in a third world country and my family is in the brink of financial collapse with serious consequences for our generation, and if I have the power to save them all, would I do it? This, is an extremely difficult decision to make. Yet, a noble one. So, for this, I respect them for what they are doing. Really.

True, there are many of them who sell their pussies for material goods, but if Thailand is a rich country like SG, where would we have our fun? There are of course, many hi-so wanna be farm girls who want to laze around, read thrashy magazines all day and don't wanna work in a 'decent' job like everybody else and prefer to open their legs and dig as much gold as possible from men and then dump them and repeat and they are as irritating as hell. A lot of farangs who married bar girls discovered their mentality the hard way. I'm not here to say that all of them are like that, but a lot of them are like this, so for bros who ever consider entering into a long term R/S or even considering marriage with them, better to think thrice. At the end of the day, so long we're happy with our lives, anything goes. But whatever it is, to me, it is a trade. A transaction. So, anything more than the sex part is a bonus haha. Back to the materialism point, I have personally known 2 Thai sex workers (one in an AGG in BKK and another as a FL in SG), and they are using the money to build a bungalow back in their home town. It is cheap, yes. But it is a bungalow. And the AGG girl also managed to save up enough to pay for her 3 year university and is now successfully graduated and working as an Airport Police. So, being a graduate with a respected job in the Thai society, owning a bungalow and buying her mom a push cart on top of paying for her family expenses at 26 is an extremely attractive proposition to a primary 6 educated farm girl who has a very high chance of marrying young (some as young as 14, YES, 14) and their Thai husbands often drank heavily, gambled their money away, beat them for more money and sex and never contribute to the family income for there children. Of course, not all Thai men are like that but I've read a lot online and from my first hand conversations, a lot of Thai country side men are jerks.

So, as long as she keep mum about her past, no one will ever know actually her past. Seems like a fair trade in the end, eh?

Thoughts? Friendly banter, eh? Haha peace!

Last edited by anikisan; 16-08-2016 at 02:44 PM.
Old 16-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any places like that that open daytime?
Old 16-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Have.

KFC and McDonald's.
Old 16-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Have.

KFC and McDonald's. :
Yes, beer bars but not agogos, open in the early afternoon in Patpong.

Screwed a girl in a beer bar at a cost of THB 800, ST hotel TB 300, beer was THB 200.

Mamasan wanted THB1,000. Showed her my limited money in wallet. She said " OK ".

No need go to KFC and McDonald's for ladies.

Last edited by Yokosi; 16-08-2016 at 09:30 PM.
Old 16-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hahahahaha awesome bro, i had a similar sexperience but in nana and the girl is only 18! will submit my FR soon! cheers
The legal age for ladies to work in bars / AGGs is 20.... be careful cos the army guys will go by the book when they come achecking.
Old 16-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sidtip, power FR with wet outcome . Para will be easier on our eyeballs
pars fixed. thanks for the points
Old 16-08-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The legal age for ladies to work in bars / AGGs is 20.... be careful cos the army guys will go by the book when they come achecking.
Legal age to work in bars/coyotes is 18 lah bro! Only Soi cowboy is more strict which requires documentation submitted to thong lor district police station. As for patpong and nana still have underage girls working as they do not need to submit to their respective districts.

If aged 20, at least half of my coyotes all cannot work must go back province.
Old 17-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Business trip continued

So during the day I had a go at fulfilling a kind of fantasy that I got from a JAV video. I found a massage/sex shop in a laneway at the end of the night market. The name is not really important because u can try this in any shop. As you will see, the important thing is the size of the girls.

I picked three girls for a 90 minute session and it was on a double bed that didn't look super clean. I asked for a second bottle of oil and got all of the girls to lather each other up and get it all over me. We used the 1.5 bottles covering the back and front of all the girls and me.

But we soon found little bits of fluff sticking to us so we should have maybe just done our fronts and I got two of the girls to put on a bit of a lesbian tit-to-tit chest rubbing show while the third one kept me happy.

My first instruction when I got them in the room was that there would be no tip if they made my cum before the last 10 mins or so of our session. because I was hoping that this was going to be hot and didn't want it to end too fast.

so we got on with this for a while and then I got one of the girls to lie flat on top of me and told the other two to slide her up and down me to give me a body-to-body massage but it didn't feel great because they could not steer her up and down my body too well and she was a bit heavy and we kept using more oil and had none left.

so I asked the girls to get a couple more girls to come in and help. they were giggling and talking loudly and laughing and one ran out naked and yelled for two more girls and 2 more bottles of oil.

we got the new girls naked and they started rubbing the smallest one up and down me but they were losing grip of her because of all the oil and squeezing her arms and legs trying to hold her and breaking nails because they were losing grip so I asked if they could find something that we could tie onto the girls arms and legs like a scarf so we could control her. the feisty one ran out of the room naked again yelling to the woman who ran the place to come into the room and see what was going on.

she came in followed by three other girls and they watched as we gave them a demonstation of what we were trying to achieve. the woman went out and came back with 4 t shirts and we put the girls legs and arms through the necks of the t shirts and used them to kind of hold the middle girl like handles and then mama poured another bottle of oil between me and the girl and we were off.

it was quite funny because mama an and the three other girls were still standing there watching and the girls were all laughing and screaming at what we were doing.

in the end two of the clothed girls even jumped on the bed and helped to hold the middle girl so that she could be slid up and down easier.

when I knew I couldnt hold on any longer I got the girls to move the middle girl all the way down so that her breasts were on top of my cock and then they slid her all the way up till her pussy was on my cock and then back down again.. and when I finally exploded they kept this big long sliding motion that rubbed the entire length of her body along the shaft of my cock.

it was fun but it didn't really feel any better than any other kind of sex.

but at least I can tick off another one of the weird things I have on my list of things I wanted to try.

ill be in siem reap in a few weeks and will try it again with more girls so that they have more control over the one that is being used to slide over me. it gets a bit too expensive to have so many girls at once in Thailand these days.

They charged me nearly $40 for all the bottles of oil we used. I wont even tell u how much the rest cost

thanks in advance for the points because I'm too slow to thank people one by one
Old 17-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Sidtip, what an orgy (and well oiled too)
Old 17-08-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what are the rates for ST and LT?
Old 18-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
longdick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Bangkok now. Any bros keen to chiong together, please feel free to PM me.
Old 20-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone going on 9- 15 september ?
Old 20-08-2016, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Was there from 13th-19th, unfortunately could only sneak away twice from my OC to go relax so here is my long FR. Bros please be forgiving as it is quite long. Will make 2 seperate posts.
1st place : Colonze 2 ( same soi as the lord )
Went in without a clue on who to choose as the last time I was here in Colonze was about 2 years ago. So I went in and the mama brought me sit down to look at the girls, btw the mama quite hot. Got 3 categories. 3, 5 & M. 1700, 2100 & 2500 respectively. Sat down for about 5 mins before telling mama I wanna go toilet first before make my choice, actually wanted to leave as the selection was quite small. So went in, came out and guess what, it started raining heavily. So mama proclaimed loudly in thai in the hall that it's raining cannot go anywhere only can shower here. I pretend I dunno how to speak thai so i just give her the blur look, sat in the hall for about another 10 mins before thinking of taking a Cat 3 girl as she had short blonde hair with quite a number of large tattoos on her ( typical skoi look ). But before I could tell the mama, she took my hand and told me to follow her. went up several flight of stairs and what I believe is their sideliners, they didnt have any number tags on them and they all came out from a room.
Took my time once again and scan all the girls, finally settled for a 2100 girl as her ass was very nice. Paid the mama and went to room, moment went in the girl started hugging me and kissing me. GFE strong, made some minor chit chat before proceeding to bathtub. Standard bath but suddenly she gave me a BBBJ in the bathtub while i was still lying down. after that proceeded to bed. action was quite SOP but her ASS was the main attraction for me. Basically was pumping non stop in doggy before finally releasing my soldiers. Showered up and left a happy satisfied man.
Name: Jeab
Dmg: 2100
Foreplay: 6/10 ( very SOP )
BBBJ: 6/10 ( have had better )
FJ: 8/10 ( Biased towards her ass )
Old 20-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

2nd place: The Lord ( As some bros have mentioned, they do not dare to go in as it looks like a very atas place, I agree with them )
I was walking towards colonze again as I was thinking of taking the Original Cat3 girl that I saw the other day. But decided to go try out The Lord instead as have been passing it alot of times but dont dare to go in. First of all I would like to say a few things. Yes, it looks kind of intimidating to go in to as it looks very grand like a 5* hotel. Yes, this place is expensive. Yes, this place is mostly frequented by the likes of Jap,China,Korea tourist. Ok, so i decided to take the dive and go into The Lord for the very first time. It was quite "scary" at first as the entrance is really quite grand, there is a doorman always standing there to open the doors for potential customers. The moment I walked in I thought I had went to the wrong place as the lobby looks exactly like a hotel lobby. I then turned my head to the left and saw all the girls sitting down, quite a distance away from the door. so I walked up some steps and all the papa and mama were sitting there looking at me. Then a papa by the name of Joe came up to me and asked me where I am from, was speaking to me in Jap and I decided to reply him in thai. He then asked if i was local or not, decided to tell him yes and he bought it. So he explained everything to me, but i wasnt really listening as I was taken away by the sheer grandness of the place. There was a small stage where there was a live band playing, and multiple sofas for people to sit down and relax. The papa handed to me a card and told me to go over the other side to look at the girls. I looked at the card and my mouth nearly dropped. The Lord is an extremely expensive place, their lowest grade starts at 3900 and their highest if I was not wrong was about 8000+. All their categories go by alphabets. But their girls looks quality is good, and I really mean good. Like they can almost make a career in modeling kind of good. So I ended up choosing a girl from the 2nd lowest grade at 4900. Paid up and the girl brought me to the room, the place is huge. and when I say huge I mean that you can actually get lost inside. Service wise, I was dissapointed as it was mostly SOP service. The only redeeming factor is that their girl quality is good. shall not go into details of the action as it was very SOP, but the girl was telling me that there was this one time where a customer went to the toilet and forgot where his room was and accidently opened the door of her room, she said luckily they were not doing anything yet. BTW the rooms are big and very well decorated. The girl gave me what seemed to be hotel slippers to wear while I was in the room. The towels were also specifically made for them, had The Lord Group words on the towel and logo as well, very grand IMO for a Shower joint.
Name: Meejai ( number O 30 )
Dmg: 4900
Foreplay: 6/10 ( like I said very SOP )
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 7/10 ( Just for the fact that she was actually beautiful and quite tight )
Old 20-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Sure bro. US$500 for hand holding services. please go research yourself dude.
Dont give sarcastic comments if you don't intend to help. How do you know i'm not doing my digging around myself? A little extra info/help wouldn't hurt, would it?
I'm sure there are willing helpful seniors around here unlike you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1