The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2008, 09:19 PM
regretnow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Unhappy worried need bros advice

hi all bros,

Quite new to this, but so far my encounters have been safe as i have taken extreme precautions. Just yesterday went to RTF this PRC FL for 3rd time, was lying on her while kissing. Thought she was giving me a handjob but after a short while i realised that she was rubbing my uncapped raw bro against her clit! i immediately pull away from her and insist on cap which she did. Now i am slightly paranoid...is this common? on what the FL did to me Appreciate all u bros advice thanks
Old 13-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Re: worried need bros advice

Its common to be paranoid.
The act of ur dick rubbing against her clit is like raw already. Best to go for check up

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 13-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
saga3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go for check up as soon as possible, don't know what diseases they carry man!
Old 14-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!

Chances are very slim .... but then you never know.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by regretnow View Post
on what the FL did to me Appreciate all u bros advice thanks
Hand job n cb rubbing is quite different feeling. I guess her cb is same as handjob.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FakeFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should be oklah but if in doubt goand see a doctor
Old 15-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hi all bros,

Quite new to this, but so far my encounters have been safe as i have taken extreme precautions. Just yesterday went to RTF this PRC FL for 3rd time, was lying on her while kissing. Thought she was giving me a handjob but after a short while i realised that she was rubbing my uncapped raw bro against her clit! i immediately pull away from her and insist on cap which she did. Now i am slightly paranoid...is this common? on what the FL did to me Appreciate all u bros advice thanks
First time I heard a pussy can perform the functions as well as your hands (until you don't realised it). Must be one hell of a big pussy which can "grabbed" your dick. Are you sure only rubbing of the clit? No penetration?

Anyway on a serious note, go for a check up. That's the only way to be sure. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, be more careful in the future.

Regards
tiger
Old 15-08-2008, 09:07 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u should be scare... you are expose to HIV now.. and i am not joking.

Quote:
hi all bros,

Now i am slightly paranoid...is this common? on what the FL did to me Appreciate all u bros advice thanks

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mwmf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think alot of times the gers will use the pussy to rub rub against lil' bro to arouse it first then do the capping .... unless fluids from her CB touch your open wound or go through your cock head hole, i think no probs.
Old 16-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
hi all bros,

Since there was no penetration, and it was just a rubba rubba, it should be quite safe. I don't think there has been any documented cases of HIV infection from clit contact. But other STDs might be a risk, so go for a checkup.
Old 23-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

lakrypto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are safe for HIV infection as the virus is not transmitted that way. But you need to see a doctor to check other STDs.
Old 27-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ah_yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

i jus had a similiar incident last monday. the WL use her clit to rub against my little bro. i oso siam straight away. den 2 days back, i have been having fever, headaches, sometime stomach cramps, joint pain and sore throat. today i left with headaches, fever and sore throat. everyday i getting more and more paranoid. i read through the hiv symptoms and i don have swollen lymph nodes and rash. izzit that someone who are infected with HIV will confirm have both of it?

can i go to the DSC clinic today since it only been 1 wk.

another thing that maybe i got the illnese is because last wk i only slp for around 4 hour plus everyday(after the bonking). den on the wkend i had too much heaty food. seen a normal doc and he say is only throat infection. but somehow my cases matches around 5 to 6 of the symptoms. really depress right now. i need help from bro here.
Old 30-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
lonelyhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

I had the same exposure before in April and was worried to death. Tested out till now and I'm still fine. Many counsellors told me this is low risk exposure, so don't be too worried.

Take a test 1 month and then 3 months for peace of mind. I am very very sure you will be ok. Take care.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 18
vdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wont so suay one la...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_yip View Post
hi,

i jus had a similiar incident last monday. the WL use her clit to rub against my little bro. i oso siam straight away. den 2 days back, i have been having fever, headaches, sometime stomach cramps, joint pain and sore throat. today i left with headaches, fever and sore throat. everyday i getting more and more paranoid. i read through the hiv symptoms and i don have swollen lymph nodes and rash. izzit that someone who are infected with HIV will confirm have both of it?

can i go to the DSC clinic today since it only been 1 wk.

another thing that maybe i got the illnese is because last wk i only slp for around 4 hour plus everyday(after the bonking). den on the wkend i had too much heaty food. seen a normal doc and he say is only throat infection. but somehow my cases matches around 5 to 6 of the symptoms. really depress right now. i need help from bro here.

You can go to check for other STIs. But for HIV the windown period hasn't passed yet. can only check 4 weeks after

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1