The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Sexy massage in Hong Kong?

Hi Bros, i will be in Hong Kong next week staying at B P Int'l hotel (Austin Rd) near to Temple Street. Any good recommendation on massage parlours? Prefers the sensual/sexy massage followed by FJ.... if not at least HJ.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: Sexy massage in Hong Kong?

Was in HK Austin Road area last weekend. Since only had a nite there and very tired from the day's work, decided to go for hard massage. Walked around the Temple Street area and came upon a newly renovated MP - Cyber Massage. Went up, shower and waited for my masseuse. Came a mgr and advised me the menu - HK288 for 1.5hr clean massage (by older gal); HK 488 for 1.5hr clean massage + 1/2 hr hj; HK688 for FJ.

Selected HK288 and was told end of massage can decide whether want to continue with HJ or FJ. So went into one of the room and saw a pink cute little bag. Tot to myself - heh heh.... this kinda bag sure quite young one. So their older gal is still no that bad. Once finished my tot in came a late 40's old auntie.... sianz.

Massage was quite good but she kept blurpping.... KNN felt so "er xin"... first touched by old lady, next hygiene so poor.... then asked me if i wanted her to step on my back... seeing her quite big size, told her no need. Then she kept insisting i try cos she very famous on stepping back.... sure wun regrets. Insisted i dun but se bochup... climbed up and went on to step my back.

Eh.... actually not bad.... after 10 ~ 15mins of back stepping, actually felt quite good. then turned over to massage the front and asked if i was ok. told her not bad but donno bone break how many... then she straight away rubba my didi and say "here' ok anot? Frst time didi touched by a woman and felt like kenna molest.... then went on to put oil on my thigh and kept rubbing my thigh and slidding pass my balls.... actually quite shiok . but have to close my eyes not to see her lah.....

Overall very good hard massage... din try the rest cost oredi pass 1am.... went back hotel, jerk off myself and koon....

Probably next trip there again will try HJ or FJ.... anyone know if gals from sexy141 are genuine? see got so many big boobs one.... I'm a big boobs lover!
Old 02-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Bro, you will be able to find all your answer in the following thread

http://samsforum.com/interna...happening.html
Old 02-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevusJovi View Post
Bro, you will be able to find all your answer in the following thread

http://samsforum.com/interna...happening.html
Thanks Bro.. will check it out.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
siamkia1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
.... anyone know if gals from sexy141 are genuine? see got so many big boobs one.... I'm a big boobs lover!
Tried Ming Mei "located at Causeway Bay Fuji Building" service quite good. HKD450 including uniform. Very big Neh Neh.

Cheers!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia1977 View Post
Tried Ming Mei "located at Causeway Bay Fuji Building" service quite good. HKD450 including uniform. Very big Neh Neh.

Cheers!
thansk bro!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
.... anyone know if gals from sexy141 are genuine? see got so many big boobs one.... I'm a big boobs lover!
Bro, I can assure you that the girls at 141 are 90% genuine, and 100% your nose will bleed b4 you fxxx, but your pocket must also have enough lah

I had tried many times, but you try to miss those categories "Japanese" bec they are fake japanese, they are Korean, and many have surgery doings, if you dun mind.

I prefer those PRC, age < 21yrs because they are really real boob, nice & smooth skin, and most important they are BLUR when you fxxx, like fxxx a JC girls in Singapore, where to find ???

I also like the category "Korean" ....which is HKD1000, depend on season, I tried Ella, Mandy ...all these korean chicks are damn good.

Also tried avoid the local HK ( 1000-1500 HKD category ), service is not so good, to me it did not defer than PRC...bec HK is also PRC mah
Old 07-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYFcuker View Post
Bro, I can assure you that the girls at 141 are 90% genuine, and 100% your nose will bleed b4 you fxxx, but your pocket must also have enough lah
Eh... but the web states certain big boobs and see pic also nose bleed type at HKD450 only leh....
Old 10-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Eh... but the web states certain big boobs and see pic also nose bleed type at HKD450 only leh....
I suggest go for HKD 700-800 category, as this is more likely exciting.
If you budget HK450 then better go those those chick-house for viewing ( like our back lane ), there are many floors and you can see many girls for viewing. They usually closed their dooe, look-out the sign board on the door,
if mentioned "do not disturb" meant biz is on, so dun knock the door. If mention "Welcome" ...just press the bell, the girl will open and smile, so you TCSS and ask how much, if hesitate just smile and walk away, NO PROBLEM, this is the HK style...just press the bellllllll and you will find one to release your sperm, BJ and FJ at HK400-500 ( case by case )
Old 13-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=GYFcuker;3135098]I suggest go for HKD 700-800 category, as this is more likely exciting.[QUOTE]

Very detailed... thanks bro!
Old 18-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Bro GYFcuker: Thanks for the tips.
Old 18-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Bro GYFcuker: Thanks for the tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1