The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vonarx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

My compliments and prises to a worthy Singaporean. Have seen how our countrymen act in other countries manytimes very disgusted.

You have done us very proud as sincerity earns priceless rewards. Would like give you a medal but can only afford to up your reps.
Old 18-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
hey u guys give me a break lah and look at the timings of our posts....... i dont sit in front of my screen all day waiting for replies to my thread !!!

No problem introducing these people to you the next time I am in Beijing. But hope u dont mind if i say that I'd rather introduce them to Samsters whom I've actually met in person and confident that they wont make an ass of themselves.

Anyway they're quite street smart..... if I wasnt a friend of their girlfriend, I doubt if they would've opened up to me either.
Hey bro... don't mind me. just being kan chiong.....
Next time you in Beijing I will definitely be there too... OR if you are going to CP to meet up with Sino & the gang, I will definitely be there too!!

Just drop me a buzz! cheers bro!
Old 18-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

i have ur number so will definitely be in touch bro!

It was 8.00pm by the time we got back to the hotel on Saturday evening.

Dropping our things, we flopped on to the bed exhausted from the day's outing. We needed a leg massage very badly so jumped into a 3 wheel motor pedicab on the main road and headed to my colleague's recommended place.... a giant chinese pharmacy across the road from New World Shopping Centre on chongwenmen lu.

Went upstairs to the 4th floor to the clinic area and took a number. Luckily very short queue and both of us opted for leg and back rub followed by accupuncture treatment with electric current and (me) topped off with glass suction cup qi treatment on my back (that left huge round reddish welts on my back).

I quietly told the Sifu that I needed a strong potion to get back my internal strength and stamina for that night.

He nodded towards Xue-er's room on the women's side of the treatment area and then looked at me. I smiled back at him cheekily and nodded back in acknowledgement. He whisphered something to the attending nurse and she went out (downstairs to the 3rd floor) and brought back a nicely decorated box with 12 vails of liquid.

After the accupuncture and cup suction treatment. He took 2 vails out of the box, broke the tops off and had me drink down the sweet yet bitter syrups in them.

Whisphering in my ears 'We'll put this on your bill later but this stuff is the BEST...... Linzhi essence with Royal jelly and American ginseng with Turtle essence topped off with 100% xxxx grass extract! Guaranteed to give you an energy boost for the next 18 hours!'

I smiled and winked at him and shook his hand.

Within 5 minutes I really felt turbo-charged.

The back massage and accupuncture treatment (with electric currents) really made me feel so much lighter and relaxed and the qi released from the glass suction cups made me feel extremely fresh.

The entire bill came up to 780rmb ....... 540rmb for the herbal boosters and and 240 for the treatment.

'I feel like NEW!' she exclaimed!

'I FEEL EVEN BETTER!!!' I shouted even louder!

In my heart I allowed myself a quiet cheeky smile patting the remaining 10 vails of boosters tucked away in my pockets!

We bought some groceries from the New World shopping centre supermarket in the basement including a couple of giant sized instant bowl noodles........ so sick of eating we were of the rich food the last few days.

At this point must say I bought half a dozen of those Lotte and Spearmint extra strong chewing gum that they sell in large medicine bottles..... really great stuff that I'd been addicted to all week long.

In the room, she set the kettle to boil water to make the noodles.

I was in the shower cleaning off the day's grime when she slipped in with me. Nothing sexual happened...... she just wanted to be with me in the shower. We soaped each other's backs and shampooed each other's hair and played blow soap bubbles like 2 little kids without any inhibitions.

'I'll be busy all next week and then going back to Zhejiang to visit Mum and Dad.......so when are you coming back again?'

I pondered a moment 'hmmm....I think I'll have to be in Hong Kong at the end of August for 5 days for work......I'll see if I have time to cross over to Shenzhen to meet up with you.' (HINT HINT Sinoview and Sperminator!)

Surprisingly the mood was still very light and happy and no moody looks from her yet as we were both leaving Beijing the next afternoon..... me back home to Singapore and she back to Shenzhen.

We dried off and after blow drying her hair, I had an unusual request 'Can I brush your hair?'

'Yes'

There she sat on the chair in front of the desk naked with her back towards me. She looked exquisite from behind with slim shoulders and a perfect longish hour-glass figure.

Her skin was (sorry I know its repeating myself, but cant help it..... these memories in my mind of that moment) white as the warm yellow morning sun's rays on white snow with skin as smooth as satin to the touch. Her neck is slim and held her head up like a swan's smooth lines.

I hold a bit of her silky hair in my hands and brush it gently in one long stroke down. I hold another bit of her long hair and brush it down again gently working away any tied knots along the way.

It became unreal.....as if I was on another planet as I continued to slowly brush her hair. A solitary tear rolled down my cheek. I dared not touch it fearing that she would see me in such a heart-wrenching state of emotions.

Shouldnt it be her that would be shedding the tears and not me?

Another tear rolled down my other cheek and bounced off onto my chest followed by another teardrop and another as I fought to hold back the increasing despair of my own emotions.

I stop midway hand and brush still on her hair, to compose myself. I could not as the tide continued to swell within my heart. I darent move even a little bit.

She slowly turns around to face me.

She looks up at me. Her eyes are already heavily glazed with free flowing tears leaving long streams of despair that traced themselves down her neck, breasts and stomach.

One hand reaching up and pinching my nose 'You silly melon. Men should not cry so easily' her voice quivering as her own tears continued to flow freely from her eyes.

At that point, I did not even feel horny. I just felt sick in the stomach and a deep pain within my heart. I put her brush down on the table and walked out to the living room sitting down staring out at Chang'an Jie below me observing families and friends walking around on a hot muddy night.

The kettle goes 'Click!' and I hear her prepare the noodles.

'Come. lets eat' she calls to me. She had prepared the instant noodles and added in some pickled vegetables that I would normally find delicious. I just did not have the appetite then but ate anyway to break the akwardness

We ate dinner in front of the TV silently. I did not know what to say to her and she did not know what to say to me either.

After eating, I went straight into the bedroom and turned to one side of the bed facing the window. I covered myself with a pillow and the comforter and curled up into a ball , trying to sleep and not think too much.
Old 18-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Samster

eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

She cleaned up the mess in the living room and switched off all the lights and went into the bedroom.

Quietly she slips in between the sheets and snuggles her way over to me. I feel her hand brush my hair back gently and then she slipped her arm into my folded arms against my chest and held me close to her like a mother comforting a hurt child.

'Still upset? she whispered as she continued to gently brush back my hair. I did not reply.

Finally I turned around. We spend the next 10-15 minutes gazing into each others' eyes silently exchanging thoughts with one another in a strange telephaty that both of us understood without saying a single word.

Soon she reaches out for me we began a night of scaling some of the highest most intense peaks of our lives.

Like the beautiful Odelle in Swan Lake who would turn again into a swan at day break in the Enchanted Forest, we swam through the next 5-6 hours in powerful yet gentle and unrushed love-making not thinking about the approaching morning light that would inevitably arrive and seperate us .

By dawn, I had lost count of the number of peaks we had scaled together during the night.

I felt no pain or aches (just gratitude at the Sifu's turbo-charge herbal recommendation) as she snoozed gently snuggled in my arms.

Her flight was at 2pm and mine at 4pm. With a tight hug and a deep kiss without a single regret between the 2 of us, she boarded her flight back to Shenzhen. I made my way to the International Terminal and checked in, my mind still in a daze.

On my flight back, I slept contented like a little puppy.

End
Old 18-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Samster

Just for you guys info......I paid for her trip up to Beijing..... didnt cost much at 2100rmb roundtrip and I think money better spent like this than pay same 2000rmb for a Beijing nightclub girl for 1x overnight.

well, lets tally up her 'firsts' for this trip

1. 1st time visiting beijing
2. 1st time visiting Tiananmen
3. 1st time seeing Chairman Mao in person
4. 1st time at the flag raising ceremony
5. 1st time visiting Forbidden City
6. 1st time visiting Great Wall
7. 1st time fly on a plane
8. 1st time that she'd loved anyone so intensely before (both emotionally and physically)

Just called her, she's ok.
Old 18-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jezzzz..... you sure sound & look like some idols !!!
HAha...
meanwhile, enjoy da Memories....
~Stay cool & chill ~
Old 18-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

The New Singapore Idol.......

Got part 2 coming? So, when u going to visit her parents?

^^
Old 18-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just for you guys info......I paid for her trip up to Beijing..... didnt cost much at 2100rmb roundtrip and I think money better spent like this than pay same 2000rmb for a Beijing nightclub girl for 1x overnight.

well, lets tally up her 'firsts' for this trip

1. 1st time visiting beijing...
Hi bro!

Lets not forget 1st time making love to a Singaporean!! hahaha

You definitely left a geat impression to her by being such a gentleman! Believe me, she's going to spread to her friends how nice you have been to her! Its going to give the reputation of Singaporean a great lift!

You have done us all a favour! Not forgetting doing us proud!!

Cheers!
Old 18-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

wah....I feel like crying too...ha ha ha
very good story...bro. eddy..
Old 19-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sumak0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent !!!

Really envy.

wondering when will i have this kind of "kangtao"

sibei sung leh
Old 19-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just called her, she's ok.
nice.. so where are you based, eddy? In S'pore or China?

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 19-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

please, I beg ......dont give me such titles. Just 'bro' will be great.

Bros Harley Fatboy, Zhongguoren69, Sinoview, Sintheman, Kryogenics, anikin and a few other bros in SB who've I met personally will vouch that I am no looker..... I actually look like a 1.73m tall bulldog with a face to match.

Not a young stud too...... pushing 44 next year.

And certainly not a 9-12incher like bro Ronaldo..... just a humble 5.5incher.

Based here in Singapore but mostly in Indonesia, Thailand and Middle East (thats where I developed my short temper towards insolence ......recent victims, the ang moh and pool manager who got fucked by me). Business overwhelming so they roped me in since last year to add reinforcements to the china team.

That's why u guys havent heard much of me in these China-based threads until late last year.

Last edited by eddy; 19-08-2005 at 10:16 AM.
Old 19-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ask Harley Fatboy, Sinoview and the other bros who've I met personally..... I actually look like a 1.73m tall bulldog with a face to match.
Bro. its what's in the head and the power of bottom that counts. Rite ? Of course, young at heart is a must... Sorry i 'm talking cock again...hee...hee...

After such a wonderful time, any redrawal syndromme ? How u coping with it ?

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 19-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 21
anikin is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranikin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBates
wah....I feel like crying too...ha ha ha
very good story...bro. eddy..
trust me ... this is no story ...

... cunts & neh neh ...

..... 因为怕放不下,所以拿不起来 .....
... 千金难买早知道 万金难买后悔药 ...
Old 19-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 23
MG69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

wished i had encounters like yours. i dun travel that frequently but so travel occasionally but no such luck leh.....

sigh.....

kudos to you man....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1