The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Job Opportunities in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Say directly leh, u always use me as a stepping platform to suan ppl.
Suteerak1099 lor. (Must bold, plus red plus Size 7 boh???)

Use u as a stepping platform because u happen to be posting at the right place at the right time.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-02-2006, 01:17 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
*LOL* good one!
But the sponsors get to paste stickers on the car leh! *LOL*

Good one bro!!

so if sponsor 2 BAHT, I can put bigger "sticker", hahaha, those smaller sponsor can put sticker on chassis, Larger amounts sponsor can place on "headlights", or "bumper"??? or even on " wind screen" , Of course if really got main sponsor " under carriage" to pay more, can also put sticker too. No need to test drive or get to ride it

actually if people wants to work in BKK, can list this attribute :Good listening skills, and High EQ, cos most of them really listen to all the BS given esp by WLs and they DO feel empathy with less well off section of society there, ignoring the consequences. Forgetting that in BKK working , usually means a commute to work in infamous BKK traffic ( MRT, and BTS is limited to certain places onli) , plus dealing with normal thai people (i.e. those not in service industry or entertainment) can be a pain in the arse , esp they have a highly bureacractic system in place.

just think about it.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
asjer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, IMHO, just take the risk and plunge into it. If things don't work out in 6 months or as set by you, then make a trip back to SG with your emergency funds. For a start, you don't necessary need to work or start any shop since you mentioned that you have a girl there. Just stay at her place, do her's, her friends and family's hair. If you are really good, business will just come to you eventually. In the hair trade here in SG, you should know that there are some hairdressers plying their trade at home as well and their income are from these regulars. Be it SG or BKK, if you are good in what you do, ppl will definitely come to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah
Hi,Gd Day to all Bro.

Im Starting this new tread to let all bros Share,Help,Understand or Advise & be more aware of we singaporean wanting or interested to work in bangkok..

Old 09-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asjer
Bro, IMHO, just take the risk and plunge into it. If things don't work out in 6 months or as set by you, then make a trip back to SG with your emergency funds. For a start, you don't necessary need to work or start any shop since you mentioned that you have a girl there. Just stay at her place, do her's, her friends and family's hair. If you are really good, business will just come to you eventually.
No offense to anyone.... my friend mentioned this thread to me yesterday... and he raised a question.
Are there more 7-11 or Hair Saloon in Thailand?
Just in my street alone, there are already 5 hair saloons......
Think about it..... yes, its good to have a dream. But dreams can be realised only when its realistic also.....
cheers
Old 09-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
If really want to survive in bkk,have to get a job from SG based in bkk office loh.Earn SGD instead of Thai Baht.Like what many bros had mentioned.Since living off 20k baht salary is not a ideal solution in the long run lah.It really depends u want to be here for how long,what are ur plans for the future and stuff..
must be soccer investment pro.got 5 rm flat, cute money lending bf abac agogbar tirak...more than enough to live in bkk liao tio bo?
Old 09-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha,no need to dream on,have u tried staying in LOS before?U should try,i mean maybe a week or two to see if u like it.U not only can find someone u fancy in LOS,u can find in SG too.finding ur love here in LOS will make the future filled with plenty of obstacles.

bbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 10-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha,no need to dream on,have u tried staying in LOS before?U should try,i mean maybe a week or two to see if u like it.U not only can find someone u fancy in LOS,u can find in SG too.finding ur love here in LOS will make the future filled with plenty of obstacles.
I cant stay there for too long becos of my work...the maximum i can be away is 4days..But think i really like there a lot,been there on 2 vacation in nov & jan..(make use of the public holiday then manage to go..)not just becos of the gal,but the culture,food lifestyle etc..Really dun mind to stay there & work as a average joe for 1-2years for experience..I know there will be lots of difficulties in long distance relationship..so till now dun dare to pin too much hope in it..

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 10-02-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can break my > 18times to bangkok in a year?Then i can tell bro TV i am not frequent flyer liao.[/QUOTE]

Dear Junichi,

It's been quite a while since I returned to this forum and I have not seen a braggart like you in a long time. If i can prove to you that there is someone here that can double (perhaps maybe even triple) the number of times you have been to Bangkok in a year, what would u have to say?

Hey Singkrathai, how have u been? It's been so long since I last saw you guys.. sorry din have time to meet up wif u. Work has been crazy these days. Do gimme a ring in BKK some time... it's hard to catch Singaporeans in BKK where i am.

Bro Bollocksman, drop me an SMS when you are confirmed to come BKK on 23rd. May have some kang tao for you.

And for the starter of the thread, if you are sincerely interested in some hairdressing work in BKK, u can drop me a PM, I may be able to hook u up. But pls, serious PM only.

Sawasdee
MIRAGE
Old 10-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah
bbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
whats this suppose to mean?! *LOL*
Seriously, if u say u met a beautiful decent Thai lady and u fell hopelessly in love with her and u want to be with her... maybe i'll suggest the same as asjer and ask u "go for it"...
but urs jus an agogo girl.... don't waste ur time.... learn ur thai language, learn ur hairdressing skill and save ur money...
If i'm not wrong, there's a S'porean opened saloon in Siam Square... I can't remember the name but i believe it's one of the top names in S'pore.... if i'm in Siam Square I help u find out... then maybe u can go work for that Saloon in S'pore... and then if u're good, u can request to get post to Thailand to "supervise".... this is call "realistic planning". Not wait for 9 years and 9 months to sell away parents' 5 room HDB flat and then "settle down" in Thailand with parents' money!
cheers
Old 10-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRAGE29
Hey Singkrathai, how have u been? It's been so long since I last saw you guys.. sorry din have time to meet up wif u. Work has been crazy these days. Do gimme a ring in BKK some time... it's hard to catch Singaporeans in BKK where i am.
MIRAGE
haha jus as i was replying in this thread! how u doing? gong xi fa cai to u!
Actually I think quite a number of S'poreans hang out around ur area leh! One of my S'porean friends brought me to a Karaoke there... and saw quite a number of Taiwanese, Malaysian and S'poreans too...can't remember the name of that karaoke... furthermore i don't really like karaoke or g-clubs..... hehe
u take care!
cheers
Old 10-02-2006, 12:30 AM

Quote:

Bro Bollocksman, drop me an SMS when you are confirmed to come BKK on 23rd. May have some kang tao for you.

And for the starter of the thread, if you are sincerely interested in some hairdressing work in BKK, u can drop me a PM, I may be able to hook u up. But pls, serious PM only.

Sawasdee
MIRAGE

Check your PM bro.

to bro SRT, do come over la I heard the area got 1 or 2 nice Arb Orb nuat joints too, hehehe
Old 10-02-2006, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha jus as i was replying in this thread! how u doing? gong xi fa cai to u!
Actually I think quite a number of S'poreans hang out around ur area leh! One of my S'porean friends brought me to a Karaoke there... and saw quite a number of Taiwanese, Malaysian and S'poreans too...can't remember the name of that karaoke... furthermore i don't really like karaoke or g-clubs..... hehe
u take care!
cheers
I think u must be referring to Florence.... yes a lot of Singaporeans there.. including our bro Bollocksman heehee... unfortunately as bro Bollocks knows, i dun go karaoke and g-clubs anymore... too dangerous for me if u get my drift....

Anyways, i dun know why u guys bother about this Junichi character.. frankly I feel it's absolute waste of time even answering his posts but the last one was si bei lao lan, so I had to reply.

Would prefer simply coffee in Thonglor so sth like time instead of going cheonging.

Sawasdee
MIRAGE
Old 10-02-2006, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
to bro SRT, do come over la I heard the area got 1 or 2 nice Arb Orb nuat joints too, hehehe
hehehe ok if Arb Orb Nuat then another story.... can go check it out. call me then.
goodnite!
Old 10-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think u must be referring to Florence.... yes a lot of Singaporeans there.. including our bro Bollocksman heehee...
Would prefer simply coffee in Thonglor so sth like time instead of going cheonging.
Sawasdee
MIRAGE
haha is it Florence? I can't remember.. but one of the lady mamasan her breast damn big! Kept pressing to my back..... wanna make me steam only. *LOL* maybe we have mutual friends there.
I also prefer thonglor nowadays.. heheheehehehehehehehhehehehe
ratreesawad
Old 10-02-2006, 12:53 AM

Quote:
haha is it Florence? I can't remember.. but one of the lady mamasan her breast damn big! Kept pressing to my back..... wanna make me steam only. *LOL* maybe we have mutual friends there.
I also prefer thonglor nowadays.. heheheehehehehehehehhehehehe
ratreesawad
there also got a few other joints , including RAO and similar joints,

but All i can say is Florence is Great place , if u like looking and rubbing at boobs, There's one with massive FAKE tits, too bad la I was with my designated female partner .

though we can still do coffee at thong lor, then indulge in some ab orb Nuat later, cos I also not have too much time checking the places nearby out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1