The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen - Treated like king

OK.... here's day 2 encounter. Called for my regular masseuse and good thing she was available. came up and still as before, rubba my didi and balls constantly until my didi so stiff and wet throughout. Then told her to massage my groin area... this time, apart from slipping into my boxer to press the groin area with her 2 thumbs on my balls, she included balls massage and didi stroking..... wah seow leow.... very heavenly! Then the phone ring.... damn... time's up! Then she sat on my didi and lie down on me. I beh tahan and grab her and turn her over and started caressing her. She grabbed me even tighter (heh heh... tot hoh say leow) and then whisper into my ear that she long wanted to have sex with me..... on hearing this, i pulled up her blouse and pull down her bra to suckle her nip while my hands rubba her pussy.... she gave out soft moan. She started grabbing my wet didi and gave the lemon squeeze... awww.... heavenly.

this went on for about 10mins and she pop the question.... "i come over after i knock off at 12mn" i immediatey say ok.... she got up, dress up and we exchange number... gave a peck on my lips, walk to the door while holding my didi in her hand. Then gave a gentle squeeze my balls and left.

1205am.... knock knock... underneath the bathrobe, i was in my birthday suit. She came in, sat on the bed watching the TV. I went behind her and massage her shoulder... she started touching my thigh and then reached for my didi and balls. i started kissing her neck while my 2 hands busy with her boobs and pussy..... then after awhile, she say she go take a shower first. She went in and not long, out she came topless but with her panties on..... giving the very shy look gave the "sa ta jie" smile.

Put her clothings on the sofa and climb onto the bed and lie down beside me. Then i started caressing her and she begin moaning softly..... catbath her and suckle her nip and slowly remove her panties and begin licking her pussy..... i must say she has a very fresh and firm abalone, the seldom used type. she started to moan louder and louder.... this was when it started to turn me off.... yah.... turn off. Her moan was very wierd... kinda rough, kinda manly..... but already half way thru so bopian continue to caress her and b4 i knew it, she spread her legs and my didi slip into her wet pussy....

begin to pump her and she continue with her manly moan.... wah damn turn off... never once i hear any of the gal i pump gave out such moan... subconsciously i was pumping faster and faster hoping to cum quickly and end the session..... finally cum and unloaded onto her body..... got up and pass her some tissue then i went in to the bathroom to washup. she remained on bed..... after washing, came out and went back to the bed. both of us didin't say a word, just hugged and watch TV while she continue to rubba my balls and didi. No long, she started to give me bbbj.... didi continue to stay in sleep mode. She tried very hard to wake my didi up. bbbj was noting to shout about.... very normal, very inexperience.... think after more than 10mins, my didi finally woke up and immediately she got up and sat on it and begin her horse-riding... guess she din get enuf the first round.

She started her manly moan again..... alamak.... really a nightmare to me leh somemore 2nd round sure take longer to cum... thinking jia lat leow.... her moan is making me crazy.... how how how! then i put her down and changed to the missionary position...... then pump her faster and faster and finally i cum onto her again..... this time she gave the very satisfied look and got off the bed to go washup. I followed her in and washup also. didin;t dare look at her (mind was too preoccupied with her manly moan). after she wash up she went out and I took my shower. heard some clothes flagging noise and i was thinking she getting changed and leaving. Came out of the bathroom and saw her sleeping on the bed.

Bobian, wat more can i ask for 1 nite stand (i really hope it's only a 1 nite stand). Got onto the bed and went into sleeping mode.. no long, she flip over and hug me while still in her sleeping mode. Her palm resting on my didi while her fingers wriggle my balls gently. I was thinking dun tell me she want another round. Bochup! i quickly close my eye and try to sleep. But i couldn't.... seow leow... donno why... her wriggle went on and on and on and on then changed to massaging my balls and stroking my didi. I was like half asleep and half awake the whole night. then finally cannot tahan the forcing myself to sleep, looked at the watch and it's only 6am (usually got up at 8 to get ready for work)..... think for awhile, got up and went get ready. Left the room and went to have early breakfast... then at 8am... she phone me but i didn't wan to pick up.

Day 3 to be continue soon....... the most heavenly experience

THANKS TO THE BRO(S) WHO UP MY POINTS!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Just go for BBS girls loh. RMB150/600 ST/LT. Straight forward and hassle free. Some quite good service too!

Never patronise those pesky street touts. Usually more expensive and lousy quality.
Bro Tony Stark, Wise man thinks a like. Is there any good BBS girls nearby Vienna Hotal, Fuhua Rd, Futain area? I'm going to SZ on 21 Nov.

Last edited by cams; 09-11-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cams View Post
Bro Tony Stark, Wise man thinks a like. Is there any good BBS girls nearby Vienna Hotal, Fuhua Rd, Futain area? I'm going to SZ on 21 Nov.
Hopefully i m not too KPO...

Next to the hotel there is a village, there use to have some small massage parlor and several BBS. Have not stayed there for many many years. Not too sure if it still exist.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

cams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro LuanLai, Thks for the info. Can give the excart road name? I was there 2 mths ago, but coudn't find these place. May have relocate to some where. Anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanLai View Post
Hopefully i m not too KPO...

Next to the hotel there is a village, there use to have some small massage parlor and several BBS. Have not stayed there for many many years. Not too sure if it still exist.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

OK... here's day 3:

After i left for work, the masseuse continues to send me messages like, "wat time you knock off"? "call me when you back in hotel". send me those sweet lovey poems in chinese etc etc.... but i chose not to reply cos i wan to cut it short and sweet....maybe not so sweet. quite bastard i know but it's the best medicine for both. Cut the "ye chang men tuo" senario.

Anyway, after work, back to the hotel. She continue to send me sms "are you back?", "waiting for you", "dun forget to call me to massage you", "waiting for you to call" etc etc. Then received a call from another gal i had fun previously.... the very robotic and routine gal.... but the last session we had, i told her to be natural... forget about those stunts or procedures... just want to be like a normal couple having fun. But since no french, i decided to give her a miss this round. Anyway, she called and ask how come i never look for her... told her i busy and will call her the following day.... but following day i was flying back le.

Then i called the mgr to get a new masseuse for me.... up came a 19 yr old gal.... student of my regular masseuse. She only do clean massage.... occasionally touching my didi and balls by accident. Massage wise was pretty good. hard massage.... not gonna elaborate on the massage session cos nothing juicy.

After the massage, called for my favourite TGND gal but was told her "auntie" may not be over yet... told the mgr nvm, just call her up. Kept persuading me to try a new gal - 16 yrs old only, just came today.... very fresh. But being the kinda guy who doesn't like newbie or young age gal, told her no need. Then she said OK... knock knock.... open the door and to my surprise, the mgr was at the door... she wasn;t wearing the regular shirt, blouse, jacket but those very revealing dress.... anyway, that was not the point. She brought up the 16 year old gal for me to see and decide.... pushed her into my room and wanted to shut the door.... but i was very determine to see my TGND gal..... so mgr bopian went off with the 16-yr old gal.

couple mins later, knock knock.... ahhh... finally the sweet gal i long to see standing in front of me. She was kinda surprised and said "oh it's you!" Prolly thinking who is so stupid to insist a gal whose "auntie" not packed and go yet. Came in and we exchange hugs and kisses. Went over to the table and reached for the perfume i bought for her. She did asked me to "help" her to buy perfume cos the perfume i put (usually on my neck), she likes it very much. Can't get any nice perfume form the area.... even chocolate also got problem buying the branded ones. all the local brand CMI. As a matter of fact, most of the gal i had fun with asked me to buy cos all say my perfume very nice. But this TGND gal is very special to me thus I obliged. She asked for those minitures but i bought her a 30ml bottle (S$28). No big deal on the price but if this S$28 can exchange for alot more attention and service... why not? We men also need attention and loving feeling at times, if she can provide that, wat is S$28? Anyway, she opens the box and she likes it very much and gave me those very appreciative smile and look.... man, the thought of those smile and her look makes me wanna see her more.

she was having a block noise but assured me she is still strong enuf to have fj wth me. Proceeded to strip and i begin caressing her naked body.... then we went in to shower and this shower session was very unforgetable. The most soapy bath ever while we french non-stop thru out. Begin performing the soapy boobs squeeze and massage followed by slide up and down routine on her pussy and ass crack.... she started moaning and can see the shiokness on her face. She turned over, back face me and begin stroking me and massaging my balls. Then pull my erected didi under her ass crack and uses her pussy to slide front and back. Then i lifted one of her legs up and begin brushing her pussy with lotsa soap in slow circular motion, slide up and down and pressing the whole pussy firmly. All this while we were still frenching. This went on for like almost half hour until she cannot tahan and wanted to insert my didi into his pussy.....

I told her let's do it on the bed. Wash up and proceeded to the bed.... she climb on top of me and started to catbath me all over. on and off she'll turn and look at me with the very seductive face. Then she bbbj me with great suction where she would produce a "pop" sound when she pull my didi out of her mouth. after some time, she came up to me with her legs spread and sat on my didi.... look at me seductively and ask "rubber"? I told her "you decide" and immediately she slide her pussy down onto my didi and started rocking and enjoying every moments. I was enjoying big time also.... then we swtched to missionary position, then to the side where my didi and her pussy interlock and then the doggy. When i was about to cum, asked if i can unload into her (since her auntie just finishied), she said can and i exploded in her back in missionary position......

Rested on her a while and we went in to wash up.... then i came out first, climb onto the bed and she follow suit. I was sitting up leaning against the bedhead and she came over to hug me and rested her head on my arms. Cover her with blankets and feel soooo close and soooo loving. We went on to TCSS about herself... only this trip i asked for her name, her mobile and about her background. And then it had to be ended by the time's up phone call. After she acknowledged the time's up call... she climb back to the same position and continue hugging me and we continue to cuddle under the blanket. Then we begin to exchange kisses on the eye, nose, ear, lips, forehead, neck..... awww.....so loving. But I told she better get going cos dun wan her to kenna scolding or get a fine. She said "nevermind, got you to protect me, nobody will dare to scold me"..... then becos of the night b4 when the masseuse bunk over, i had a slight stiff neck... she helps me to massage and to relax my neck..... then for about 15mins, i told her ok lah, you better get going. She obliged and get dressed... we still hugged and kiss each other for a while before she made her way to the door.... open the door and we kiss and hug one another one last time.... then i noticed her block noise symptoms gone already....asked her she ok oredi? She said "yah, cos you just gave me an injection mah"... kekeke.... yah i just cum in her pussy.....

Following day, before i left for airport, sms her "hope to see you again next trip. Wish you happiness in everyday of your life". She replied with "pls keep in touch and sms me when you arrive. thank you "

My next trip up there will be early Dec..... missing her already.

Last edited by RTTO; 10-11-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cams View Post
Bro LuanLai, Thks for the info. Can give the excart road name? I was there 2 mths ago, but coudn't find these place. May have relocate to some where. Anyone know?
Possible that it might have relocated. When u r walk out of the hotel main door, to your left there is a small street leading to the back where the village is.

Anyway now i think a lot of small establishments are still closed due to fire licensing. Go for smaller KTV and then bring them back to hotel.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
switch to another gal. Cos we are emotional creatures.... you might just fall for her or vice versa. Also, if you kept going back to the same one, and no other. Then you are not cheonging... you are having an affair.

Seems like you are getting nearer to having an affair....
Well, your touble pot is boiling.....
Old 12-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanLai View Post
Seems like you are getting nearer to having an affair....
Well, your touble pot is boiling.....

Hope not man.... but i kinda like her cos she really very accomodative. Next trip will be staying in new hotel (nearer to my work place lah). Will provide new FR in new hotel.. heh heh heh.... BTW, you've got a PM

THANKS TO ALL THE BROS WHO UP MY POINTS! XIE XIE!
Old 12-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I told her let's do it on the bed. Wash up and proceeded to the bed.... she climb on top of me and started to catbath me all over. on and off she'll turn and look at me with the very seductive face. Then she bbbj me with great suction where she would produce a "pop" sound when she pull my didi out of her mouth. after some time, she came up to me with her legs spread and sat on my didi.... look at me seductively and ask "rubber"? I told her "you decide" and immediately she slide her pussy down onto my didi and started rocking and enjoying every moments.
Bro you did her raw?

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 12-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro, dec i be in CP, can i come along with u, never be to SZ...

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 13-11-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iamserious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Shenzhen - Treated like king

Bros,

Will be in Shen Zhen for a vice trip from Thurs (13 Nov) to Sunday... any updated information on a happening and wont get ripped off place? havent decided on which area to stay.. any advice on which area and hotel is the most happening place?

Any bros there free to chiong?
Old 13-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
Bro you did her raw?
did her raw last trip... told myself make sure cap this trip. sigh* couldn;t control myself again..... but i unsertand from other gals she is actually a supervisor. Dun service one.... but she can pick customer. How true.... i donno. Next trip staying in other hotel.... so wun be tempted with her lor...
Old 13-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
bro, dec i be in CP, can i come along with u, never be to SZ...
no prob.... but my schedule always kinda last min one. will let you know once i get my schedule. Nov trip also last min (2 days b4 hand) then inform me....
Old 13-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamserious View Post
Bros,

Will be in Shen Zhen for a vice trip from Thurs (13 Nov) to Sunday... any updated information on a happening and wont get ripped off place? havent decided on which area to stay.. any advice on which area and hotel is the most happening place?
which part of shenzhen? I only been to Futian and mainly in shajing area....
Old 20-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dropzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros, always heard u people toking about lohu, futian, etc, but never heard people toking about Bao'an, which is where i m going in Jan, any kind bro can recommend me happening places in Bao'an?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1